Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Eclipse

"Secrets only last so long."

55
6 Comments 6
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It all started surprisingly simply enough. I had a casual thing going with my friends ex-wife Mary. It was just a friends with occasional benefits thing. That seemed to be a, take it as it happens event. Rarely was it ever arranged anything like a date. Usually she’d call late at night and I’d leave the door unlocked. If I was asleep she’d quietly slip into bed for a fuck.

That was fine for me, as I was in a place in my life where a committed relationship would have been a burden.

Then one night when Mary was too inebriated to drive, Karen slipped into my bed. (Read my previous story, “ A Case Of Mistaken Identity”).

After that night I wondered what, if anything, Karen had told Mary.

I mean, should I have told Mary that her sister came by for a sample? Or should that be our little secret? I didn’t want to change the dynamic between the sisters, nor spoil my casual thing with Mary.

True, Mary and I had no commitment, and she was having sex with others. That didn’t bother me. However, fucking someone’s sister might hit a little close to home, even for Mary.

Not to mention that it had happened just that once. While I really enjoyed that night with Karen, I knew she had a boyfriend, and I wasn’t expecting a repeat engagement.

Then one day, I got a text message from an unknown number. That’s not unusual, as spam messages are a blight on the world if you ask me! This one just said, “ Done any banking recently?” I dumped the message and blocked the number without even thinking about it!

But, it did remind me of two things. First, that I needed to stop to make a bank deposit. And second, that Karen works at the bank that I do business with. I made a mental note that if I saw Karen, to ask if she had mentioned to Mary about her stop at my place.

So, Saturday morning I stopped by my local branch and got in line for the tellers. Then I heard a voice behind me saying, ”I can help you over here sir.”

I turned to see Karen standing there, pointing to a private office. I followed her lead to the office. She turned and her smile was huge, and she said, “I guess you got my hint!”

“So that was your text message?” My face obviously showed my total surprise.

Karen told me that she got my number out of her sister’s phone.

I said, “That’s mischievous!”

I asked how her life was going, and her boyfriend. She told me that life was fine. She got the job as a branch assistant manager, but that her boyfriend was history! I congratulated her on both! That latter thought had my mind spinning faster.

She asked if I had seen her sister lately. I told her that I hadn’t seen her in a several weeks. Then I asked her if she had ever mentioned anything to Mary about that night.

Karen told me she hadn’t and it didn’t seem to her that it would matter if she had. Since Mary was dating a guy she thought had “possibilities.”

I told Karen it didn’t bother me that Mary was dating around, and that being her human dildo had its benefits. I said, “I’m not seeking a long-term relationship. Love will find me when it finds me.”

Karen was surprised at that. The conversation between sisters, seemed to imply that Mary had me hooked! Which made me chuckle at that thought.

At any rate I asked, “Would you care to join me for dinner tonight?”

Karen smiled. “Only if I can be dessert!”

So around six that evening I went to pick up Karen, as I approached her apartment I saw Mary leaving and she gave me a little wave. Damn if she didn’t look fine!

When Karen met me at the door she told me that Mary was headed out for a date.

Then I noticed that Karen looked stunning. A little blue dress that showed off her shoulders, neck, breasts and ass. I was immediately starving and said, “You look good enough to eat!”

Karen mentioned, “I was hoping you came hungry!”

As we walked towards the car, I’ll admit my mind was racing ahead to dessert. At the restaurant I opened her car door and as she tried to get out gracefully from the low car, she spread her legs wide enough that I could see she was going commando.

Through dinner she was all flirty and she whispered, “I’ve waxed that smooth just for you!”

She knew one of my weaknesses!

By the end of dinner all I could think about was fucking her the rest of the night! But being a gentleman I thought we might go somewhere to hear some music and I could tease that bare pussy a bit. Since I’m a strong believer that anticipation is the greatest aphrodisiac.

I whispered in her ear, “There are a number of places we could go.”

And before I could complete my thought Karen said, “I need you to fuck me! I’ve been thinking about that all day!”

I grabbed her hand and I think we set a record pace back to my house. Along the way she teased me. Showing me her breasts and those nipples which hardened in the cool night air, as my hands pulled and stretched them till they were sticking way out. Then she lifted her dress higher to show me how wet she was. Running her fingers through her pussy as I drove, she raised her hand to my lips and said, “Taste?” Which I eagerly took and sucked her fingers dry.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

By the time we reached my house, she had been teasing my cock long enough that I could have gone off like a bottle rocket!

As I parked, she leaned over and kissed me, it was a slow passionate kiss. I knew I had little time before we water going to end up fucking wherever we were, be it my garage, the sidewalk, my living roo, or my bed.

So, I broke off the kiss and went around to get her out of the car. As I held out a hand to help her up I got a lovely view of her smooth pussy. As she stood she put her arms around me and whispered, “Are we going to make love, or are we going to fuck?”

I didn’t answer, I just slid my hand up under her dress, to find a pussy dripping in anticipation. I guided her to laying back across the boot of my car, and I raised her skirt and lowered my head, as her legs draped over my shoulders.

I could have easily tongued that pussy til she orgasmed. Teasing her swollen wet lips, flicking that clit till it was hot and throbbing, then sucking it in and gnawing on it like I want to tear it off. But I have a cruel streak. I love orgasm control and to hear the words coming out of a woman’s mouth as she gets close and is denied.

At first, all I could hear was Karen moaning, “Oh, God! Oh, my God!” Then I stopped teasing and pulled her off the car and led her clattering into the house on her com fuck me heels. Her breathlessly moaning, “You are a mean bastard. Making me wait!”

As we enter, I throw the door closed, and I’m peeling her out of her clothes. Dropping her purse and her dress as we go. Heels still clattering as I spin her onto the bed.

I bark at her, “Head down, ass up, on all fours!” She obediently aligned her ass along the edge of the bed. Karen has what my friends and I refer to as a low-slung pooter. That is a heart shaped ass, less of a bubble butt, and just wide enough for grabbing on to.

That gorgeous ass and dripping pussy was so inviting. I kneel down as I tongue that slit from clit to ass and back. Delightfully taking my time, as one finger goes in to tease her g-spot. Then I hear a breathy plea, “More please.”

Then I stop tonguing long enough to acknowledge, “Your little pussy is needy tonight, isn’t she?” All the while thrusting a finger and drawing circles on her G-spot.

“Yes, Sir,” was all she could manage as I thrust in two fingers as deep as I could go! I varied the pace and began rubbing and pulling on her clit as I thrust faster. At some point I slowed, just to tease. As I heard her get a breath followed by another plea, “Don’t stop, more please, Daddy!”

That earned her a sharp slap across her ass, which caught just a bit of her pussy! That drew a yelp, and my comment, “You are a needy slut!

By this time her well manicured hands are reaching back to spread her pussy wide. I couldn’t help but give her another harder slap, as I drug my cock along her slit. With that I heard, “Fuck yes, Daddy!”

As she was pushing back I let the head glide along then pushed in about half my cock. Karen was pushing back as I started a slow stroke, back and forth about half way in.

I could tell she wanted more but I loved teasing her. I asked, “Do you want more slut?” Her response was, “Fuck yes! Use that pussy, Daddy!”

With that I took her wrists and thrust my hard length deep. Slamming that slit for all I was worth! Pulling her back harder by her arms each time. As the pace was getting faster and faster all I could think about was holding her at the edge and denying her the impending orgasm. So before either of us crested I pulled out and she started screaming, “Don’t stop! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck this needy cunt!”

With her wanton plea I couldn’t resist, so I positioned myself to start again. Her words made my cock so hard I couldn’t wait. But it was dark in the room. I could barely find that beautiful ass. As she reached back I aligned my cock and pushed in the head, she started saying, “Wrong hole! Wrong hole! But by that time I had thrust in deeper! She moaned and bucked and I sunk in balls deep. I pulled back and she moaned and I heard her say, “Holy fuck! Your cock is bigger than I remembered!”

So I told her, “I am going to make sure you don’t forget!”

Gave her ass a slap and pushed deep again going faster with each thrust. Soon I was thrusting hard enough she was bouncing nearly off my cock. So I reached and took a hand full of her hair and pull her back. Each thrust elicited a response, “Oh fuck!” Or, “Fuck my ass!”

Such vocabulary from a lady! I love it when a lady’s inner slut comes out!

All of which drove me to the edge and I thrust in and started blowing my load in that tight ass. I groaned, “Love your ass!” And we both collapsed. Panting and sweating like we ran a marathon.

That’s when I heard Mary’s voice, “You sneaky little cunt! What are you doing here! My head spun around and I saw Karen’s sister standing there watching.

Evidently we didn’t lock the door in out haste to fuck! Mary had come by for a friends with benefits, and had come in mid fuck. She had watched from the bedroom door.

Karen had only one thing to say, “Hi, sis!”

I just smiled and asked, “ Care to join us?”

Published 
Written by Imaginativerogue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments