Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Early Riser

"A true story of a sexual encounter I had with a beautiful young lady"

25
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

This is a true story and the names have been changed to maintain anonymity.

I was 18 years of age at the time. I was working construction and studying, whilst trying to maintain a social life and date.

It was a Thursday afternoon and I had just got home from pushing wheelbarrows of concrete all day. I opened my laptop to start working on my assignments when my phone went off.

“Victory Hotel Tonight?” The message read.

Within moments, the group chat was full of agreement and I reluctantly agreed to drive, in the hope that I might be able to get back home at a reasonable time and study. Just like that, we were on our way into the city.

The drive to the city was an hour. We had only just merged on the highway when my phone lit up. It was Tanya.

‘My housemate is away so come visit tonight? x’ the message read, dripping with suggestion.

Tanya has brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, cute freckles across her nose and the most amazing tits that you can imagine. We had gone to school together and had been seeing each other for a while.

‘I am heading into the city and won’t be back until late’ I replied. All of a sudden the pub didn’t sound like a good idea anymore.

The response was immediate. 'Sure, another time maybe x.’ I cursed silently to myself and kept driving.

We pulled into the underground parking and sat in the car whilst my friends finished their drinks. My phone lit up again. It was Tanya.

‘I was just thinking in the shower and what about if you stop by quickly after to do me and then your assignment? I don’t mind waiting up late x’

I read the message about 5 times and felt myself stiffening at the thought of her in the shower thinking of me. I looked at the picture again and admired the way her tits were straining against her pink lacy brassiere.

I smiled to myself and typed back ‘I like the sound of that. Leave the front door unlocked and be naked waiting for me.’

All she sent back was ‘Done x’.

The next few hours were possibly the longest hours of my life. The pub was packed, the music was loud and the floor was sticky. The smoking area was filled with swearing and an atmosphere of violence. My friends struck out with random girls and I continuously glanced at my watch absently. My mind was elsewhere. In fact, my mind was an hour up the highway with a very sexy and very naked woman.

Finally, after what felt like forever, I got everyone back into the car. After a quick stop off for burgers, I was speeding up the highway and doing the rounds to drop them home. I messaged quickly: ‘leaving the city now’ and put my phone in the center console. At the first corner, it slid out of the console and under my seat. I reached for it blindly momentarily, but had no luck.

I dropped off all the drunkards and retrieved my phone from under the seat. The last message said ‘I am getting a bit tired and will probably fall asleep soon’. It was 20 minutes ago. I felt a moment of dread and quickly shot back ‘you still awake and want a visitor?’

I rushed around to her place. I arrived and parked on the street. The lights were off and the front door was shut. I opened my phone and tried to call. It rang out. I hit the steering wheel in frustration. “Fuck!” I hissed.

I opened up my messages to look at her photo again and stumbled across her earlier messages that I had missed. ‘Its getting late so if I fall asleep I want you to come in and wake me up. I will be naked under the covers waiting for you x’.

I smiled to myself. Just like that I was on again.

I pushed open the car door and jogged to the front door. It felt strange breaking into someone's home, even with permission. It felt a bit stranger doing it with a tent in my jeans. I pushed the handle down and the door opened. "Thank god," I thought to myself.

I made my way through the loungeroom, left into the hallway and down to the door on the right.

Her door was ajar and the moonlight was streaming in through the window beside her bed. I could hear her deep breathing as I silently slipped into the room. Her hair was messy from her sleep and she was flat on her back with her head tilted to the right side. One of her hands was tucked behind her head.

Her face was pale in the moonlight and she looked incredible. I thought about waking her immediately, but quickly decided against it. I gently pulled the cover off her by grabbing it from the bottom, dragging it slowly down so that I didn’t wake her.

Finally the cover slid over her breasts. They looked amazing in the glow from the moon, her nipples were stiff from the covers sliding across them. I admired them for a moment before gently reaching out my hand.

I stroked my fingers down the centre of her chest, before circling each nipple a few times. I then gently teased each nipple with a gentle pinch. Tanya groaned quietly in her sleep and I smiled.

I moved the blanket lower, watching as her toned stomach slowly emerged, to her pierced navel and finally until I could see her shaven mound. Her legs were slightly apart, which offered me an incredible view of her pussy. Perhaps it was a trick of the light, but I thought that I could see it glistening in anticipation.

I stepped back for a moment and slid my shirt over my head. I kicked out of my jeans and underwear, standing there with the erection that I had been fighting all night.

Suddenly I was impatient. I threw the cover back in its entirety and exposed her smooth legs and feet. Her finger nails were painted a bright red and I gently traced my hands down the outside of her thigh to her lower legs. I gently lifted her knees and pushed her legs to the side.

I slowly traced my fingers across her mound, softly probing the edges and finding warmth in the centre. I softly traced up and back, rubbing my fingers across her clit followed by each lip. I then lowered my head and softly used my tongue to do the same. I moved slowly and decisively, and was rewarded with a few soft sleepy moans.

SmileyLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmileyLuna

I lifted my head and slowly let my fingers take over. I watched her as she gently panted and groaned in her sleep. Finally I used 2 fingers to slowly slide inside her, causing her to awake with a moan and sit upright.

She was startled, but not scared. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I bet that I tasted like her sex. Fortunately, she did not seem to mind. 

She held my face with both hands and locked her lips against mine. I continued to slide my fingers deep inside her and began to kiss her neck. She held my face, arched her back and whispered, "About time you got here."

Tanya leaned her head back against the pillow and I followed her, my chest against hers and our lips locked together.

I felt her hand run down my abdomen and grasp my cock. I groaned softly as she stroked me a few times and guided me to rest against her warm entrance. Effortlessly, I eased deep inside of her. She was soaking wet and made a loud moan of ecstasy.

I continued to gently kiss her neck as I slowly began to make love to her. I took her hands and held them to the pillows above her head in one of mine. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me closer.

Her moans filled the room around us and I sat up to watch her in the moonlight as I continued to plunge deep inside her. Her eyes were shut and her mouth hung open slightly. Her tits bounced on her chest at each thrust, as if inviting me to fuck her harder. A challenge I accepted willingly.

I was rewarded with a few words of encouragement, such as ‘god’ and ‘oh fuck’. I could feel her getting close to climax. I let her hands go and they immediately grabbed my hips, dragging me further towards her as she pushed her pelvis into me.

"Are you close, babe?" I whispered in her ear and she nodded a 'yes' between her moans. 

With a smile I pushed deep inside her and eased my chest back onto her tits, putting my hand to the side of her face and kissing her deeply. I held that position, refusing to move; until her heart rate slowed and she finally said, "What are you doing?"

I responded, "Not yet," and she punched my chest playfully.

I started slowly again, easing in and out of her wet warm pussy. It felt incredible, and her hips rocked into me, daring me to go harder and deeper. I maintained my composure and gently teased her with my cock slowly.

Finally, she sat up and pushed me back. "I want to ride you," was all she said as she pushed me to the side so that I was flat on my back.

Before I knew it she had straddled me and I was inside of her again. She began to ride me, grinding her clit against my pelvic bone. Her tits swung wildly in the moonlight and I grabbed them, squeezing them tightly as I desperately attempted to remember the lyrics to “Staying Alive” and think about anything besides ejaculation.

Tanya’s breathing was ragged and she was moaning loudly. She was on her knees bouncing on my cock, before she gained her feet and began to squat onto me. I put my hand to her throat and softly began to choke her. She smiled for a moment and then began to squat faster and harder, impaling herself on my swollen member. I gasped and my hands tightened more around her throat. She smiled even wider and moaned louder, her eyes were closed and her head tilted towards the ceiling.

I couldn’t remember the words to the song anymore. I couldn’t think of any mathematics equations and, honestly, there was a 50% chance I wouldn’t have been able to remember my name in that moment.

"Tanya, stop I am close," I whispered urgently.

She just began to ride me harder. My hands left her throat and I grabbed her hips. She was arching her back and rocking gently to the side as she continued to plunge my cock deep inside her.

"I am going to cum!" I hissed into the night as I attempted to sit up and lift her hips away from me.

Tanya pushed me hard back into the pillows and whispered back, between moans, "Leave it inside me, I want to feel it."

I did not stop and think. All I thought about was how I wanted to fill her with the biggest load that I could muster in that moment.

I rolled her over and began to thrust deep inside her. Her legs wrapped around me again and held me in position, deep inside her. I couldn’t escape even if I wanted to.

I kissed her lips as I felt a warm pleasure spread from my balls and into my cock. The pressure was building and I held on as long as I could, as I continued to bury my cock deep inside her.

"Oh god!" she cried out loudly and I felt her legs and pussy tighten around me, as her pussy began to gush. She climaxed noisily and I drove deep inside her as I was overcome with my own orgasm.

I felt my cum erupt like cannon-fire. The pressure that had been building finally burst through my resolve and filled her pussy in shooting bursts. She groaned softly with the first burst and then kissed me deeply as I gently pumped the rest of my seed deep inside her warm pussy.

I laid my forehead against the pillow next to her and felt her arms wrap around me in an embrace. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my beating heart. I did not move for a longtime, my cock still buried inside her, alongside my cum.

After a while Tanya gently kissed my cheek and rolled me over. I vaguely remember hearing her get up to go to the bathroom, but I was already more then half asleep. That is the last thing I remember of that night.

I was awoken early the next morning with a start. I had fallen asleep spooning Tanya after she had joined me in bed. At first, I was not sure what had woken me as I still felt exhausted. That was when I felt Tanya pushing her bum against my cock teasingly, and my semi-hard cock was already starting to respond to her efforts.

I smiled to myself and resigned myself that I was going to be late for work, as I reached across to fondle her breasts

Published 
Written by Author700
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments