Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Divorce Decree

"Satisfying her curiosity."

55
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second story about my adventures with Mary. My friend John’s ex-wife."

It had been a good week at the office for me, and that always makes me happy. Thursday of that week I went out to lunch with a couple of my longtime coworker friends. We went to that same little restaurant where my friend’s soon-to-be ex-wife, Mary works. Unlike last time, when she was so happy to see me, this time there was no warm reception. In fact the waitress that seated us, came back to take our order, and she mentioned that Mary had jokingly asked her to poison my drink! That was a joke… I think! Then the waitress asked if I was a good tipper! I was hoping my fate didn’t hang in the balance!

After the waitress brought our food, I noticed Mary waiting tables around the restaurant. Scurrying here and there to tables near us. I didn’t hear a “Hello”, or a notice look, or anything. My friends all remembered what a warm greeting I had gotten last time, and they noticed the ice-cold reception I was getting. They were giving me shit, asking what I did to fuck-up my welcome. Or, that I must obviously have been a lousy fuck for her to go ice cold. My “friends” were giving me a pretty hard go, and Mary must have heard the comments, because I saw a small smile after a particularly cutting jab from one of my friends!

As the meal went on, I was eating my food then I suddenly felt a bang on the back of my head! Evidently, as Mary walked by she “accidentally” smacked me with her tray. Not hard mind you, but enough that my friends noticed and laughed hard enough to spit up their drinks. Especially when she kept walking, and said “So Sorry!”

I got a definite message that I was not on her to-do list!

Well, the rest of the week was good, and come Saturday morning I went to the gym. I saw some friends and had a hard workout. Then I went home to take care of some chores around the house. Just before noon I was finished and jumped in a hot shower to clean up. As I was toweling off I heard a bang on the front door.

It was three weeks to the day since Mary had slapped my face. I didn’t expect it to be her, but I wrapped the towel around me and went to peek out. I didn’t see anyone at the door, but I could see Mary’s car in the drive. Then I heard the doorbell and another more aggravated knock. I opened the door apprehensively since the last time Mary and I spoke she seemed angry!

As I opened the door I said, “Hello, Mary.”

She shouted back, “Fuck you!” She didn’t seem at all disturbed by a half-naked man answering the door.

I asked, “Why are you angry at me?”

She was waving something at me when she said, “I’m still pissed that you left me hanging that night!”

I asked her what she had in her hand and she said, “It’s my divorce decree!” Then she asked what I had in my hand. All I had was the towel wrapped around my waist. She said, “Wanna trade?”

With that, I tossed her my towel and she tossed me her paper. Sure enough, it was her divorce decree signed the day before. By the time I looked up from the paper, she was almost naked and reaching for my rapidly hardening cock.

Now, Mary is a petite woman. Not little girl petite, but fit trim runner petite, with great legs and a wonderful tight ass. Me, I’m fit, built like a soccer player with strong legs. Though I’m fit, I’m not hugely hung, but petite Mary was quite pleased seeing my thick eight-inch cock, it brought a big smile to her face!

As she was just starting to suck the tip of my cock, I took a fist full of hair and tilted back her head. Looking her in the eyes I told her that there were house rules.

She grinned and asked, “What’s that?”

So I told her, “You only get fucked with as much cock as you can suck.”

Rebecca_Diamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rebecca_Diamonds

She looked at my cock and looked back at me in disbelief. “There’s no way!”

In my limited experience, too many women believe cock sucking is a woman’s mouth on the head and hands jacking the shaft. In my humble opinion that a lazy effort. Don’t get me wrong, as a young teen boy that was delightful! But as a man, I like to see a woman put herself out there to get her lips planted around the base of my cock! Her watery eyes, a bit of gagging and gasping for breath, only let me know she wants to please me and wants it as badly as I do.

In all honesty, that’s what makes my cock hard as stone!

I told her to take as much or as little as she wants. She started again and she was really good. She had talents any man would appreciate. Her petite hand would barely fit around the shaft so it was a stretch to see her mouth working her way down the length. She kept trying but she could only get just about five inches. She had me about on the edge of coming when I pulled her off. I pushed her back over the edge of my sofa and spread her legs wide.

Her slit was glistening wet, and I knelt and began to run my tongue along her lips between her ass to clit. Her sweet voice was making soft pleading sounds urging me on. As I plunged my tongue deep, she began to reach to hold my head. While I appreciate her eagerness I am a bit of a self-confessed control freak. I took her hands off my head and held them together over her chest as I thrust two fingers deep into her pussy. Then I began to suck her clit like I haven’t eaten in months. Alternating between fast light flicks of my tongue, and pulling it between my lips, like I wanted to tear it off!

As she got closer and closer her soft moans turned more needy, her saying, “Oh! Please make love to me!”

Then I began to curl my fingers buried in her, and that need accelerated to, “Oh God! Fuck me!”

She was writhing as she was getting close and all I wanted to do was bury myself in her. So I pushed her legs back to her shoulders and sunk my cock in that sweet slit. In one thrust I gave her all five inches she took when she was sucking me. I slid in slowly, just to enjoy the tease, and then I began to build the pace. She was so smooth, wet and tight it was like fucking hot butter! We were both enjoying a good pace.

Then her sweet voice seemed to change to be more aggressive as she started with, “Fuck me! Fuck my cunt!” She moved a bit and tried to wrap her legs around me to pull me deeper. I pushed her legs off and rolled her to her knees and moved her to a more controllable position of doggie style with her ass in the air.

That’s when I heard her say, “Give it all to me!”

That’s when I laughed and told her “Remember house rules!” That’s when she said she wanted help and she started sucking my cock again. She got as deep as she could go still leaving a good three inches of float. So as she was bobbing, I took her head and pressed deeper on her downstrokes. She gagged and sputtered but eventually, she took it all, getting her lips around my base.

After her success, while she was wheezing and sputtering I rolled her ass up, head down and buried my cock to the hilt in her pussy. I started slamming fucking her like a rag doll. Bottoming out with each thrust! My hands dug into her hips as I yanked her back impaling her on my cock. Before long she was screaming, “Oh fuck, oh fuck!” as we both came to orgasm at the same time! My hot load first burst deep into her pussy. the second burst spraying up on her back.

We both collapsed on the floor trying to catch our breath.

Then she smiled and looked at me, and gave me the biggest compliment, saying, “You really were the best man at my wedding!”

Published 
Written by Imaginativerogue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments