Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cameras Caught It All

"Wife gets surprised when her husband is home five hours early but watching the cameras."

37
8 Comments 8
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Our upscale home has twenty-six cameras throughout the house which can be operated by our personal cell phones. This is a true story of a not too recent event that happened to my wife and me. I’ve changed the names for obvious reasons."

We moved from the corporate world to western America where I took a job as CEO of a marketing company. Our house in California sold rather quickly and our equity allowed us to buy a substantially larger house, a tri-level home with a magnificently finished basement. Having had a pool in California, we decided it was an unnecessary item in western America, especially since the winters were prohibitive for such activity.

Our house came with a state of the art closed-circuit camera system which I could access from my cell phone from anywhere in the world. There were twenty-six cameras through the interior of the home and sixteen on the outside scanning the property and its perimeter. Evidently, the house was formerly owned by an ambassador to a European country and for security reasons, to whatever degree, it was supposedly paid for by the US tax dollars.

In fact, I had been in Europe. It was one of those trips that fell to the minor probability of occasional chaos. The flights out were laden with complicated issues; extended layovers, bad seat selection, etcetera, etcetera. KLM is the absolute worst airline and I have always balked whenever I had to fly on them. Their cultural personalities are rude, intolerant, and abrupt.

It seems if trips start out challenged, they remain challenged all the way back as well. This was one of them. I finished my business two days early, changed my return ticket accordingly, and flew back to the USA.

I paid the $250 change penalty, boarded my flight, changed flights in Amsterdam at the Schiphol Airport, and arrived in NYC for US Customs. It was there I learned my luggage was not on-board my flight. Accordingly, it would have to be delivered to me in Fort Collins, Colorado where I live.

I had a brief layover and boarded my Delta flight from NYC to Denver. When I got the airport with only my carry on, I scurried out of the terminal the covered garage. Glad to be home, I started my car only to learn I had an engine problem. It started fine but my max speed with pedal to the medal was barely over seventy mph, slow for a relatively new ZR1 Corvette.

I called the garage on the way down I-25 and they graciously took me in and gave me a ride home in the service vehicle. By this time, it was almost 11:30 in the morning. I wanted to surprise Lisa when I got home. She would not be back until around 5 p.m. since she was out with her clan of ladies on a wine tasting event in Estes Park. The six hours would afford me some sleep time from the jet lag and I could freshen up.

I walked up to the front door, faced my cell phone to the reader, pressed my thumbprint, and the alarm disarmed and the door unlocked. When I closed the door, everything reset on its own.

I walked downstairs to my office, in the finished basement, set down my carry on and briefcase, and checked any phone messages and emails from work. Much to my relief, my two days early arrival left a quiet gap of no messages or urgent email responses that needed attending.

I walked over to my wet bar, poured myself a vodka and tonic, sat down on the couch, and drank it in about five sips. It felt good to relax. I kicked off my shoes and unwittingly closed my eyes for what seemed to be only a brief moment. In fact, I had fallen asleep.

At about 3:30 p.m., my phone woke me with a tone alert that someone had entered the house. I opened my eyes, reacted like Pavlov’s dog to the bell, and reached to my cell phone lying next to me on the couch.

I looked at the screen and hit the thirty-second replay. Lisa had entered the house, but she was not alone. She was with a younger man some ten years younger by appearance than herself. Lisa is forty-two, I am forty-eight.

I started to get up but then I turned the phone app over to “observe” which puts me in real-time with the cameras. I touched on the living room where Lisa and this younger man with dark auburn red hair were standing. I hit the audio and could hear them talking.

Lisa told him to sit down and she would pour them a glass of wine. I had never seen him before, and I sat wondering who he was. He took off his suit coat and laid it across the couch. I changed the camera to the kitchen where Lisa raised her voice asking if he wanted red or white wine. He preferred red.

She came back out to him, handed him the glass and then said she would be right back. She set her glass on the end table as she left the living room.

I followed her through the camera exchanges to our bedroom on the third floor. She went to the bathroom, stay a few moments, then she came out with nothing on. She reached for a robe, put it around her, and then went back downstairs to the living room. Naturally, I was suspicious at this point.

Lisa has an amazing body. She keeps her pussy well shaved (waxed, actually) except for a tiny runway. She is incredible tasting and I love giving her extended times of oral delight. Her breasts are full and perky, incredibly beautiful nipples the diameter of a dime that jut out at least a half-inch, framed by her dark areolas. Her long thick brunette hair and olive complexion make her a natural beauty and she seldom uses much makeup.

As I followed her down the stairs, she went past the end table, pick up her wine, and then sat down across from the man. I didn’t learn his name until she asked “Rob” if he wanted another glass. He declined but said he would enjoy some of “her” wine. At this, Lisa opened her legs for a glance and giggled. The robe fell partially open all the way to her waist.

Rob got up and walked over to her, kneeled down, spread her legs a bit wider, and then began kissing the inside of her thighs, working his way up to her pussy. Lisa gulped her wine and let the empty glass drop to the carpet.

I changed cameras from behind Lisa, zoomed in and got a different angled view. Rage rose up within me. I stood up and went to the door holding the cell phone, reached for the latch and stopped.

A storm of emotions washed over me. Part of me enjoyed watching Lisa, but the other part made me want to destroy this punk of a man who took license with my wife—a license she was giving him.

I returned to the couch and watched. I zoomed in and could see his tongue lapping her pussy, his fingers inside of her as he sucked on her very large blue ribbon clit. Seriously, Lisa has one of the most outstanding pussies I had ever fucked. When her clit is swollen, it comes out about the thickness of a thumb and I love sending her from one orgasm linking to the next. But, here, this chump has discovered and enjoyed what I did for her.

Within a few minutes, Lisa’s hips were rocking as she lifted her pussy upward into his face while reaching forward and holding his head firmly as she pulled him into her. The pleasure of intensity was all over her face. She was loving it. I knew she was about ready to cum and when she did, she would gush.

Rob kept on task as she screamed and nearly passed out while gushing all over his face. She breathed deep, held her breath, squealed, inhaled, held another deep breath and then screamed as the convulsions racing through her pelvic region slowly subsided.

Rob stood up. Lisa took his hand and went to the guest room. At least she knew to keep our bed unshared. I followed them into the guest room. Each room of the house has at least three cameras. Lisa completely discarded her robe to the floor, sat down on the edge of the bed, and slightly spread her legs. Rob stood in front of her, took off his shirt, tie, and t-shirt while Lisa unfastened his belt, pulled down the zipper, and then lowered his slacks and boxers at the same time.

His cock sprung out. It was rock-hard and straight up with a slight curve to it; uncut, about the same size as mine, seven inches or so, but he was not well trimmed with his bright red pubic hairs. Lisa looked up at him, smiled and with one hand she cupped his balls. With the other, she pulled down the foreskin, kissed the head of his cock, and then swirled it with her tongue.

I zoomed in the camera. I could see most of the view from the side angle. She licked his shaft, sucked on his sack and kissed it, then took him down her throat. She is great at doing that without the gag reflex. Rob threw back his head, took his hands and held her head as she made slight thrusting movements while giving his non-verbal sounds of gratification.

Lisa started using her hands and mouth in combination, sucking his cock, her head going up and with the rhythm of her sucking. Occasionally, she came up for air and she went back down on him while Rob told her how much he was going to enjoy fucking her pussy. Lisa came off him and used only her hands on his wet shaft, then she licked his shaft up and down, swirled her tongue around the head of his cock again and then took him deep again.

Rob pulled her off. He was nearly ready to cum as he stood up for a pattern interruption. He said, “I want this load to be inside of your pussy, not your mouth.”

He pulled Lisa to her feet, pushed her back on the bed upon which she spread her legs. He turned her around on the bed so that her head hung over the edge of the bed. She understood. She took his cock and started sucking it while Rob leaned forward and starting eating her pussy once more. Lisa came within two minutes as she gripped his ass with her hands. She pulled off the moment she started cumming. Rob kept stroking her clit.

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

Lisa and I had fun in a lot of positions and I fucked her in nearly every room, but we had never tried that position before. From my angle of view, I could see Rob eating her pussy and from the side view, I got a few glimpses of her sucking his cock.

Anger rose up inside of me. Should I stop this or let her have her fun and then show her the evidence for delicious revenge? Everything inside of me wanted to go upstairs, pull him off her in the very act, kick his ass into a near-unconscious state and then throw him out of the house naked while Lisa screamed for his mercy.

I re-grouped my composure while watching them. Rob pulled away from her and told her to stand up. She swung her long legs around and faced him. He turned her and then bent her forward across the bed, grabbed his cock, positioned it, and then slid into her in one merciless thrust. Lisa let out a small yelp, then snuggled her ass backward into him as Rob starting thrusting his cock while holding her at the hips. Lisa vocalized her pleasures with screams matching his thrusts, at times, yelling, “Yes! Fuck me! Fill me! I love your cock!”

Again emotions welled up within me. My cock was hard. I loved what I was seeing, but I hated she did this in such a cheating way. I had no idea Lisa was getting anything on the side. Yes, I had been traveling a lot, but this was something I never suspected.

Rob pulled out of her after a few minutes or skin slapping thrusts, and Lisa turned around. Again, he pushed her back onto the bed. She slid back with her head close to the other end. Rob mounted her, slid into her soaking wet pussy and started thrusting again. The angle of all I could see was his ass nestling between her legs as he kept thrusting. Then he scooped under her legs and pushed her legs backwards to her shoulders rolling her hips upward. This time I could see his balls slapping her ass with each thrust. She was gushing wet, screaming, out of breath, demanding he fucked her harder.

Rob drove his cock into her, bottoming out each time. Lisa tried to tell him she was cumming again but couldn’t get the complete words, just broken syllables as he kept stroking full length. At the same time, Rob said he was cumming. They timed it perfectly. He drove his cock in deep.

I zoomed in on him and watched his balls draw upward as he grunted at the same time his cock twitched, contracted, and thumped its first load into. He pulled back and slammed it into her deep once more. Again he grunted. Lisa thrust her pussy upward to meet him with each thrust she screamed in a breathy broken few words, “Fill me! Fill me!”

Rob’s pumped his cock for a few more as his loads diminished. I could see his ass flex with each contraction of his cum jetting into her. Then he shoved his cock deep up inside her and soaked in pussy.

They held a moment in repose for a few minutes, both of them breathing like they had run a race. Finally, he pulled his cock out. It was soaking wet with her juices and his cum. Lisa sat up, scooted to the edge of the bed, then leaned forward and sucked his cock clean. Then he told her to lie back once more as he ate her pussy, cleaning up his cum that drained out of her. She was too spent for another orgasm, but loved the moment.

I had seen enough.

I picked up my business phone and called Lisa. In the camera using my personal phone, I could see the face of her phone light up in the pocket of her robe that was lying on the floor. She scrambled to catch it before the last ring.

“Hi honey,” she said with a delight in her voice.

“Hi, love. I am back early. Where are you? I’ll be there in about fifteen minutes. Can’t wait to see you. How come you sound out of breath?”

“I do? Oh, just running up the steps. Why are you back so early?” Lisa signaled to Rob to get dressed. She had panic all over her face and frantically motioned with her hands to hurry up as she got up and put on her robe.

“Change in work. Finished everything on time. I had to drop the car off at the shop so I am coming home in a different vehicle.”

“Great! Glad you’re back! I’m at home waiting for you!”

Rob scrambled to get dressed and simply stuffed his socks in the pockets of his slacks. He put on his shirt, but not his t-shirt, then slid on his shoes as he burst out the door, with his t-shirt in hand. He nearly tripped as he went down the stairs and out to his car alongside the curb.

I watched as he drove away then switched back to the interior camera. I was smiling but at the same time, in a bit of a rage.

“Actually, honey, I am home. I’m downstairs. I’ll be right up.”

Lisa dashed into the bathroom and apparently cleaned herself. We don’t have cameras in there. Then I saw her come out where she quickly got dressed in what she wore to work that day.

I gave her a minute and watched her scramble about. As she walked into the living room she discovered Rob’s jacket across the back of the couch. Taking it, she shoved it under the couch and sat down as I came up from the basement.

She rose to her feet and with a smile on her face and then walked over and gave me a hug and started to kiss me. I turned my face away. Her lips had just been around the cock of another man. I wanted nothing to do with them.

Lisa sensed the casual refusal. “Are you ok, honey? You look tired.”

“A little. I had about five hours of sleep in my office. But you know what? I am so craving a good fuck. Maybe you can accommodate me.”

Lisa blushed. I never used such direct crass language with her. “I have been so fucking horny; you know the kind that beckons that raw base primal instinct where you just want to fuck and get fucked?

Lisa didn’t know how to respond. This wasn’t the vernacular by which we typically approached our intimacy.

“Do you ever get that way, Lisa, you know, just sort of drive for a hard fuck; someone to take you and take control; just give it to you and fuck the hell out of your pussy like he owns it or something?”

Lisa stood with your mouth open slightly studying me. Her quizzical look showed she didn’t know if I knew what happened or I was just in a mood. “Well, yeah. I love that sort of fun with you. We’ve just sort of stopped after we got married. But we used to go for each other that way.”

I unfastened my belt, unzipped my slacks dropped them to the floor, and stepped out of them. I motioned Lisa to come over to me. I pushed down on her shoulders. I was already getting hard. “I really need you to suck my cock right now… deep throat me.”

I knew Lisa was not in the mood by the way in which I approached things. She took her clothes off and came over to me, put her hand on my cock, said, “ok,” and then went to her knees. Her vigor and approach was clinical and lacked the enthusiasm she displayed with Rob.

This went one for a few minutes. All I could see what her sucking Rob’s uncut cock and the way she loved what she was doing. Then I stood her up and had her lean over the couch.

“Why are you so charged up, honey”, she asked. “You’re never this horny when you come home for a trip.

Without saying anything, I pressed on her back and she willingly draped across the large arm of the couch. I slid my cock into her from behind and said, “You’re really wet already.” I started stroking her, slamming my cock into her, hard, stroking her while holding her hips and then driving forward until I released my loads inside her pussy. It was an angry fuck for sure. Then I abruptly pulled out with my cum flowing out of her pussy and stepped away. I said nothing. I fucked her like she was a paid whore and my only ambition was to cum in her. I leaned down and picked up my slacks.

“That was a nice quickie,” she said.

As I picked up my slacks, I reached under the couch and pulled Rob’s jacket out.

“What’s this? It’s not mine. Whose is it?”

Lisa stood there, cum dripping out of her pussy and streaming down the inside of her thigh. She was speechless.

“Well, whose is this?” I asked again.

“Uh, I’m not sure. Maybe it’s one of our friends from the party we had before you left. I don’t know.”

I mockingly pulled it up to my face and smelled it. “That’s interesting. The cologne on this jacket smells just like the cologne on you.” I stared at her.

Lisa cocked her head to one side. She had no explanation.

“Why don’t you give me Rob’s number so I can give it back to him? He left in such a hurry. Would you like to see the replay of you fucking each other you for the last two hours? Would you, Lisa!!”

She collapsed down on the couch and started crying. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I was just so lonely. I needed you and wanted you, but you’re gone so much.”

“And how many times have you been fucking him? You both looked rather adjusted? And how many times have I had sloppy seconds with you? Tell me!!” I was shouting by now.

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by Diamondtip
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments