Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher to Teacher

"Teacher gives a former student what she truly needed."

31
12 Comments 12
9.1k Views 9.1k
843 words 843 words

Author's Notes

"This is one of many stories that occurred during a long teaching career. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Many more will follow."

I am a retired teacher and taught at the same school for twenty-five years. Jenna, a new teacher that I had actually taught a few years earlier, began teaching at the school. She was twenty-three and petite. Her room was next door, and there was a private hallway that connected our rooms.

We were always friendly with each other, and we would occasionally appear in each other’s classrooms. The students thought I was the “cool” teacher. Both of our rooms had lab tables and the teacher’s desks were on a twelve-inch platform, giving us a better view of the student’s activities. The desks were well above waist level.

We flirted back and forth for a couple of months, and one day she showed up in my room. I was lecturing to a class of twenty students, and she walked up behind me and leaned against my desk, listening to my lecture.

I finished and gave the students a written assignment. I then returned to stand behind my desk with Jenna. As the students worked, we started a whispered, casual conversation. She began to flirt in her own innocent way. She was attractive, but not a beauty in classical terms. 

Jenna was wearing a professional skirt that hit her legs just above the knees. Her skirt was hiked up a little, because of her leaning forward on my desk. I had never been that attracted to her, but the sight of her legs and ass, accented by that short skirt, began to turn me on. 

I knew she was inexperienced and a little bit of a prude. She was raised by strict parents, and was a member of a very strict religious denomination. I could not resist seeing her response to a little physical contact. This response is almost as enjoyable as the sex. Well, maybe not.

I took a seat while she remained standing. I covertly reach over and touched the inside of her thigh and she jerked as though hit by a surge of electricity. Almost immediately a student asked her a question. She managed to answer the student with a stuttered response and immediately gave me the 'What the fuck' look. I gave her a sly grin and shrugged my shoulders. She giggled like a 'school girl' that I took as 'please continue!' I definitely got a rise from her giggle, and my cock began to stiffen.

With my hand between her thighs, I began to move my hand upward toward her pussy. I was apprehensive because I didn’t know if she would slap me or accuse me of sexual harassment, but I had to continue.

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

I finally reached her pussy and it was hot to the touch and surprisingly moist. This let me know that she was into it. I began to rub up and down her slit and she slowly spread her feet allowing me better access. This allowed me to slip a finger inside her panties. By this time, my cock was at full staff.

I managed to get an index finger close to her waiting cunt. I began to slip it in slowly. She was extremely tight, but she did not resist my exploration. I managed to get my finger in and began to slowly finger fuck her. During my ministrations to her wet little cunt, I noticed her looking down at the bulge that had magically appeared in my slacks. I knew she wanted to reach out and touch it, but the situation and her inexperience prevented her from making that erotic leap.

I continued my attention to her hot little cunt for a couple of minutes. Remember, we were directly in front of my students with our antics hidden by only a desk. This made our little tryst dangerous, which made it even more exciting for me. I was not sure what she was thinking, but I did know she was enjoying it. 

Her legs began to tremble and I knew she was feeling the beginnings of an orgasm. I was concerned that she might not be able to contain a moan. I noticed her breathing had changed slightly and her face was absent of blood. She let out a low whimpered, which she immediately hid by clearing her throat. 

I continued and her knees began to shake. I knew she was in the full throes of an orgasm. My hand was soaked. One of her knees struck the desk, causing the entire class to look up. Oh shit, I thought. We kept our composure and the students returned to their assignment.

Her whole body stiffened and I knew she had hit her peak, so I removed my hand. She turned and flashed me a sly grin. She returned to her room with a pleasant smile and in a better mood than usual. I nonchalantly smelled my hand and when my students weren’t paying attention, I had to taste my fingers. The scent of her essence assured me that this would not be our last encounter. 

To be continued.

Published 
Written by MacMcCall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments