Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Target Slut

"I get more than just the essentials."

369
73 Comments 73
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes I just give in to my basic desires, no matter where I am. This is a mostly true story and love to tell the confessions of a Midwest mom."

A few weeks back I was just trying to get some basics at the local Target. I go there to avoid all the weird things and people at some other discount stores. I wasn't expecting much to happen but I soon found myself in a world of lust

It was early in the day still and I needed some basic things. Not feeling like dressing up, I tossed on a bra tank top and a pair of jeans that sat a little too low. They reminded me of my high school low-rider jeans. I just didn't care enough to put on anything stylish. Grabbed my keys and headed to the store. I was happy it was so nice outside. The weather the last few months had been abnormally rainy for this part of the country.

When I pulled in and parked, I made sure to park further out. I hate thinking someone will door-ding my nice Tahoe. Walking into the store, I noticed a well-built man come in behind me. I know subconsciously I put a little more hip movement into my steps even though I didn't notice it at first. Grabbing a basket, I went from aisle to aisle, getting what I needed and a few things I didn't

After a while, I noticed my basket was getting a little too full and went to grab a cart instead. As I went back I noticed that very handsome guy again. I got a little wet thinking of him. The thought of him on top of me. It just gave me that basic desire. I smiled at him and batted my eyes just a bit. I hadn't even realized that I had no makeup to help with the flirting. Grabbing a cart and heading back to the shop I yet again tried to show off my butt. This time I think I struck gold.

As I went through the isles I noticed him in just about every other one I was in. I decided to push my limits and went to the women's section and started to look through the bras and panties. Sure enough, he was at a stand-off distance watching me. I knew what he wanted now and was resolved to give it to him. I grabbed a matching bra and panty then a short skirt and headed straight for him.

"Excuse me," I said. "I'm having some trouble finding out what looks best. Would you mind giving me your honest opinion?" He smiled. "Yeah, sure. Those look amazing. But what else were you thinking?" I giggled. "Well, I have to try them on for you to know." I led him to the dressing rooms and went to change into them. I made quick work and changed, then opened the door and slid my hand out to have him come in.

When he did, I closed the door and stood in front of him in the t-shirt, bra, and boyshorts. He smiled and said they were perfect.  I blushed a bit and could feel the panties getting wet. I kissed his cheek and slipped out of the panties, tossed them to him. As he caught them I got on my knees and started to unbutton his pants. He looked down and smiled as I pulled him out. It was hard and not overly big. I'd say about six or seven inches and I could just get my hand around it.

I licked the head and smiled at him. His hand ran through my hair and pushed me forward onto his cock. I took most of him in before I had to stop and back off. I slid my hand down my body and started to play with my clit. I imagined someone hearing us and looking under the door as I sucked him off. I moaned softly over his cock. My fingers were slick from my wetness as I thought of having him inside me. I pulled back and pushed him on the bench. I turned around and lowered myself on him.

He could feel how wet and slippery I was by how fast his head pushed between my labia and plunged into my needy pussy. Leaning forward I rested my hands on my knees and bounced on him. He worked on my bra clasp, and soon, my bra slid off my shoulders and to the floor. I felt his hands on my hips as his fingers dug into my white flesh. I kept holding back moans as I slid down his cock. I was getting close but needed just a little more. I grabbed his hands and put one on my right boob and the other over my clit and had him rub it. He franticly rubbed it and rolled my nipple in his fingertips. I couldn't hold back the moans and started to let them sip out. Finally, my orgasm hit, and I put a hand over my mouth and started to slam hard on him. I came hard and stopped, gasping for air.

I slid off him, turned to him, and smiled. I kissed him and whispered for him to follow me after he paid for my new bra and panty set. I pulled him up. and pushed him out the door with the set in his hands. I got to work right away. I dressed and headed to check out. I paid for my things and met him by the door holding my new undies in a bag. I had him follow me to my Tahoe and told him to climb in the back. As he did, I padded his butt and climbed in behind him. As he turned around and sat, I was on my knees in front of him.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

Slipping his pants and shorts off, I started to stroke his cock again, licking his balls as I went. The scent of my orgasm was still very much on him. I could taste its remanence as I licked up the now very firm shaft. Bobbing up and down his cock once or twice I then got up and straddled his lap facing him.

I kissed him and let his tongue enter my mouth as I grabbed his hard cock and placed it at my entrance. Sliding down felt amazing as his lips never left mine. As I moved slowly up and down his cock I could hear him groan. I loved the noise he made and pushed harder down. This man I had known for all of an hour was inside me, giving me what my husband should only. He grabbed my head and pulled me back then pulled my tank top and bra under my breast. As he sucked them, I pulled the straps off my shoulders and leaned into his embrace. His hands found my ass and started to assist in my bouncing on his cock, lifting me and then pulling me down.

But soon found a different use for his fingers as I felt one of his fingers slide under my pussy and slip then back to my butt, pushing it into my tight hole. I almost screamed in shock, but it felt so good I let out a loud moan of acceptance. My head fell back as my next orgasm was coming on, and he kissed my neck, sending me way over the edge and cumming again. I begged for him to cum. Listening to my plea, he grabbed my hips and started to shove me down hard on him as he rose to meet me.

With an announcement of "I'm going to cum" he pulled me off and tossed me on the seat. With a few jerks his seed shot from his cock at my waist up to my chin and lips. Leaving a trail from my boobs. Then another on my white tank top and then my belly. He rubbed his head against my pussy and slipped inside me as he got soft. Whipping my face to clean up he looked down at me and smirked. "That was easy., was all he said as he pulled his pants on and climbed out of my car.

I cursed that he finished on me as I licked my fingers free of his seed. I tried my best to clean up with my fingers licking them clean as I went. Then grabbed the new pair of panties he had left in the back and wiped up the rest. The salty taste was a little pleasant as I grabbed my coffee and drank it down to help hide the taste and smell from my breath.

I slipped my jeans back on and slid in the front seat. Pulling down the mirror I fixed my hair and made sure I had gotten all the cum from my face. Smiling at myself I thought what I slut I had just been in the "mom" store and hopped to do it again soon.

Published 
Written by Midwest_mom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments