Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Lovin' - Pt. II

"Naomi and I talk about the night before..."

3
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
703 words 703 words

Author's Notes

"Please check out Summer Lovin' - Pt. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I before diving in."

To recap: While crashing with an ex (Naomi) one summer, we came dangerously close to a threesome with our mutual friend (Anika). Sadly, Naomi got cold feet and nothing wound up happening.

I missed my alarm and made it late to work. I was late a lot that summer. Thankfully, my boss was sweet about it, and though I was wildly hungover, I managed to make it sound like I had been the DD the night before. She bought it, I think.

That was a brutal shift. I was a barista at the busiest coffee shop in town and that day seemed to be the busiest. I was barely keeping it together when Naomi and Anika walked through the door. I could only guess what they were giggling about.

I took their order, traded innuendos regarding the night before, and forgot to charge them. We talked and laughed as I made their drinks, and for a second I thought everything was going to go back to normal.

But I remember Naomi’s somber presence. She felt guilty for letting things go as far as they did. She’d gotten naked in front of everyone she lived with - Anika, Kyler, Caroline. She was ashamed at how natural it all felt.

And she had almost shared me with Anika. We weren’t “together,” except for the fact that we totally were. We were fucking exclusively, and while we may have been using each other, there were definite feelings there. A shared history. We knew the gravity of the situation, and while it excited me, I could see it frightened Naomi.

Things were surprisingly smooth back at the place. The night before wasn’t mentioned, but it wasn’t forgotten, nor was it expected to be. Everyone kept from talking about it as if fearful that if they did it may not happen again. I hadn’t experienced that before - a sexual encounter sans the awkwardness.

That night the five of us hung out and watched a movie. We talked and bitched and joked and called it a night before anyone was drunk. It was mellow, and probably needed.

kaathy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kaathy1

That night in bed, Naomi and I finally talked about it. Yes, it all excited her (“didn’t you see how hard my nipples were?”), but she was confused. She had gotten caught up in the moment and lost control of herself, and that’s what scared her. “I just want you to know,” she said, “I don’t want to have a threesome. That’s not me, that’s not who I am. Are you okay with that?”

To say I was disappointed would be putting it mildly. But, if I’m being honest with myself, a threesome had always seemed like such an unrealistic goal. Would I really be missing anything?

Yes. The answer is yes.

My alarm went off the next morning and I felt Naomi’s hand grip my cock. “Can I join you in the shower?” I was never one to refuse a request like that.

The shower was one of mine and Naomi’s favorite places to fuck. Having to hold our breaths and be quiet so as not to disturb the rest of the house added quite a thrill to the proceedings.

I remember Naomi was extra horny that morning. I fucked her from behind as the warm water beat down on us, and I can still remember the bubble of her ass bouncing against my cock.

“Tell me when you’re about to cum.” I moaned softly in her ear that I was ready.

“Come inside me. Come deep inside me.” It didn’t take long before I was doing just that. “Oh, yes. Fuck. Yes, I can feel it,” cooed Naomi.

Naomi pushed my cum out of her pussy and into her hand. She looked me straight in the eye, put my cum in her mouth, and swallowed it.

“I’ll miss you today.”

As we dried off, Naomi asked me what time I was getting off work. “It’s Caroline’s birthday and we were all gonna go out to the brewery, if you wanted to come.”

Yes.

I wanted to come.

TO BE CONTINUED


 

 

Published 
Written by Tortured_Lover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors