Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stripper Party Anyone?

"I had never entertained strippers before. This was a first."

38
9 Comments 9
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was dead sleep when I heard tapping on my apartment door. I glanced at the alarm clock and it read “3:15 AM”

As I swung my feet out of bed, I wondered who in the heck would be knocking on my door at three in the morning. I had forgotten about Shannon, my neighbor, although I am not quite sure how I could have possibly forgotten that I had a stripper living close by.

I looked in my peep hole and saw the top of her head and that of two other young girls, standing nearby.

Suddenly, I remembered telling Shannon she was more than welcome to bring a party if she wanted to visit when she got off from work at Baby Dolls, a Dallas-area strip club. In all honesty, I did not think she would actually show up because all the strippers that I had ever known were a bit flighty and forgetful. I cracked opened the door, clad in my boxer shorts and nothing else. Shannon stood there throwing a mischievous smile at me, her stripper friends standing behind her.

“Did we wake you up?” Shannon asked.

“Oh, no,” I replied, lying through my teeth. “I was waiting for the party.”

Shannon stepped forward, casually reaching out to silently grope me, as she pushed past me and into my apartment, her stripper friends saying nothing.

“What do you have to drink?” Shannon asked, tossing her backpack on to my couch, as her friends took up stations on my couch, not sure of what to do or say.

“I have water, milk, buttermilk, beer, wine, liquor and some smokes,” I sheepishly replied, looking over at the two guests on my couch.

“Liquor?” Shannon questioned.

“Yeah,” I replied, “I’ve got Schnapps and bourbon and some vodka and whiskey.”

“Damn,” called out one of the girls from the couch. “I’m ready to Party and get fucked up.”

I grabbed some shot glasses from my cupboard, as Shannon disappeared into my bathroom, leaving me alone with her two friends.

Bethany was the shorter of the two, and ridiculously cute. She sported some very tight cut-off shorts and a midriff bearing cut-off -t-shirt that barely contained her 38’s. Alexa was equally cute, but a bit more reserved, or so it seemed.

I poured each a shot of bourbon and then I handed them each, a coke. I poured myself a shot of the Bourbon and quickly downed it. I looked at each of my two houseguests and asked if they wanted some smoke. Who knew strippers liked cigars? 

They toasted to one another with their shots and said, “let’s party,” as they downed their shots.

“Whoa,” Alexa declared, shaking her head back and forth, her long black hair going everywhere. She quickly gulped down a swig of her coke.

“Newbie drinkers,” I surmised out loud.

“We can handle it,” Alexa shot back, extending her arm, her shot glass in hand. I poured her another shot and she quickly downed it.

“Go easy,” I warned. “You don’t want to get so fucked up that you miss out on having a good time.”

Alexa’s brown eyes glanced at my crotch as I stood in front of her and her Bethany. It was at that point that I realized I was probably a little inappropriately undressed.

I sat the Bourbon bottle on the table and started to head to my bedroom to slip on some jeans when Bethany asked where I was going.

“Let me slip on some jeans,” I replied.

“You don’t need to get dressed on our account,” Bethany shot back. “We’re strippers. We’re used to it. Roll out some smokes.”

I grabbed my stash and slipped on to the couch between my two houseguests. They watched with eager anticipation, as I rolled up a hand full of small cigarettos. I lit one up and after taking a good long tote, I handed it off to Bethany, who did the same before passing it off to Alexa, who quickly passed it back to me. A light blue sweet-smelling haze quickly filled my living room.

Shannon exited my bathroom, looking stunningly beautiful in her skin-tight yoga pants and her cute little sports bra.

“Y’all couldn’t wait on me?” she asked, seeing the three of us on the couch, smoking weed and the empty shot glasses on the coffee table.

“You snooze, you lose,” I shot back, extending my arm with the joint in my hand.

I leaned back on the couch, re-arranging my jewels in the process, as Shannon took a long drag on the joint.

Alexa’s hand found its way on to my upper thigh and she gave me an approving, but silent squeeze. I wrapped my arm around her waist and silently returned her squeeze. Not to be out done, Bethany slipped her hand on to my other leg, close to the leading edge of my boxer shorts. Oh Lord.

I called for Alexa, my artificial intelligence connection point, to turn on some “party music.”

Bethany was not the least bit shy and asked if I wanted a lap dance.

“Sure,” I replied, taking another drag from the joint. Bethany stood up beside me and quickly stripped out of her shorts, letting them fall to her ankles, where she stepped out of them. She quickly readjusted the straps of her t-back-g-string underwear that barely covered what needed to be covered.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

As she stepped between my parted legs, I told her that she was more than welcome to “bear it all.”

“You’d like that?” she asked.

“I don’t see why not,” I replied. “You’ve got a rocking ass, hard body. Be proud of it.”

Bethany stripped out of her t-back. She was completed shaved down-stairs and I could tell she was already turned on by the glistening shine between her legs. She used her palm and a lone finger to do a quick self-inspection, before launching herself, face forward, on to my lap, her warm and moist pussy coming to rest against my tool, still covered and neatly tucked away in my boxer shorts.

She put her hands on to my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.

“How is this?” she asked, as she slowly moved her hips back and forth across my man-tool.

“Very nice,” I replied.

Alexa placed the joint up to my lips and I took another tote, holding in the smoke for a few seconds before expelling it.

Bethany stripped out of her t-shirt, bearing her gorgeous boobs with perky little nipples et on light pink areolas. Oh my God! She was freaking awesome and she was horny as hell. I gently massaged her boobs as she continued to grind away on my lap. I was in heaven. She tossed her head back and began feigning an orgasm. She dug her fingertips into my bare shoulders and began to shake.

“Oh God!” she cried out.

At first, I thought she was only playing around, but then she flooded my lap and my boxer shorts with her feminine juices. I don’t know who was more embarrassed, her or myself.

Alexa laughed.

“Damn girl!” said Alexa, “You just came all over him.”

“I know,” Bethany replied, burying her head into my shoulder. “I couldn’t control myself.”

“Get off him,” Alexa instructed, “Let me show you how this is done, Cuban style!”

Oh Crap. Cuban style? What the heck was Cuban style? I didn’t have to wait very long to find out.

Alexa stood up and quickly peeled out of her clothes. She wasted no time in stripping me of my boxer shorts and going down on me, as Bethany and Shannon watched in silence.

Alexa slithered her hot little stripper body all over me, teasing me and driving me crazy in the process. She pressed her luscious lips to mine, her probative tongue pushing deep inside of my mouth, and I thought for sure, that I would explode at that point.

I could feel her hot breath on my neck and when she whispered in my ear, “Do you want me?” I did not even have to respond or get the chance to respond.

Alexa straddled my outstretched body and gently guided my eight and half inch tool into her shaved pussy, one hand on my bare chest and her other hand acting as a guide for my tool. She was a bit of a tight fit, at first, but then she loosened up as the walls of her vagina began to secrete the lubrication needed to make things go more smoother. She worked her hips back and forth, my tool buried deep inside of her. She stared intently into my eyes to gage my reactions. I bit down on my lower lip and she did the same. Sweat poured off the both of us. Oh Lord.

Shannon joined in the fun, stepping up behind Alexa, kissing Alexa’s bare shoulder and holding back Alexa’s long black hair. Bethany made her way behind Shannon and proceeded to silently help Shannon out of her sports bra and her skin-tight yoga pants. In very short order, all three girls were completely naked.

The room still had a light blue haze in it and the smell of sex mixing with weed is a smell I will never forget.

I couldn’t hold back and shot my load deep into Alexa as she dug her well-manicured fingernails into my shoulders. Like Bethany before her, she unleashed a torrent in my lap, before collapsing on to my shoulder, shaking and trembling.

Bethany was happily pleasing Shannon on the couch next to Alexa and myself. I grabbed the bottle of Bourbon from the coffee table and downed another quick swallow. I grabbed Alexa’s hand and pulled her into my bedroom.

Alexa’s darker and sexy Caribbean look was a huge turn on for me. She spoke a broken English but didn’t need to speak a word when it came to sex. She was built for sex.

I do not know how long I spent pleasuring Alexa, but at some point, I know I got a second erection and we did it in every conceivable position possible. She was hot and seemingly insatiable.

I must have passed out at some point, because when I woke up, Alexa was sound asleep beside me and squeezed in beside her, was Shannon. I had no idea where Bethany was.

I slipped out of my bed and made my way to my bathroom. After emptying my bladder, I peeked into the living room and saw a completely nude Bethany, either passed out or asleep, on my couch. I slipped back into my bedroom and back on to my bed, next to Alexa, neither of whom had moved an inch.

I closed my eyes and drifted back off to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments