Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Randy married man.. Louise

"“You can’t just come up and do that,” she said making no attempt to stop me."

12
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Louise was the second redhead I would have relations with, my wife being the first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is a third."

Randy married Man…. Louise

Just days after my activities with young Sandra, we were in our new house. It was a two-bedroom house but on three levels, sort of. We were pretty much sorted except for the second, smaller bedroom. We had stored all the empty boxes in there along with items we didn’t need and loads of camping equipment. Better-ware delivery had also arrived, as had Ann Summers orders, it was everywhere. The second bedroom was going to be used as a kind of office.

I had dropped my van off at the workshop and bussed back. I walked up the street feeling good that at long last I had my own house. The small front garden was an overgrown mess and the drive looked dirty and unkept, but a couple of hours would have that looking good. The back was much the same, that would take more than a couple of days to sort out and it was big and had a drive too.

I had the strangest of feelings when I walked up the path. I couldn’t put a finger on it, it was a nice feeling. I inserted the main door key and discovered the front door was already unlocked. Strange my wife hadn’t locked it, unless she parked around the back.

I let myself into the hallway. Just to the right was the first flight of stairs, to the left the front room. Ahead, the large kitchen area and back door. I went straight ahead and entered the kitchen, on the table was a small silver handbag. It wasn’t her usual handbag, but I’d seen it before so assumed it was one of Ellen’s and didn’t think any more of it. I thought I heard a thump upstairs as I filled and got the kettle going.

Prepping a mug, I heard another thump and it came from upstairs. I nearly called out, but I had that strange feeling so crept up the stairs thinking Ellen must have parked out the back. I reached the top, ahead the master bedroom. The door was wide open and no Ellen when I stuck my head in. I turned sharply around. On the right was the toilet and bathroom, then the laundry cupboard. Ahead was the small box room, accessed by three short stairs.

Ellen must be in there. The door was ajar, and I could hear some movement but could see nothing through the small gap. I intended to surprise my wife. It was me who got the surprise. I pushed the door open, at the same time walking in a few paces, and saw Louise standing in front me.

Louise was twenty-two and the daughter of one of my wife’s friends. She was slim and stood five feet six tall. Her long thin ginger hair flowed freely and matched her eyebrows. Her green eyes set in a pale attractive face with a scattering of freckles suited her small facial features well and she looked pure and innocent.

She froze on seeing me and I couldn’t believe my eyes and stood gaping at her. She was wearing a grey tee-shirt and lime green combat trousers. When I say wearing her trousers that wasn’t exactly true. They were down around her ankles. A quick scan around the small room told me she must have been trying on those new sexy skirts lying on top of the Ann Summers bag. She had a hand inside a smaller Ann Summers bag holding a long rectangular box and her fingers on her other hand holding a partly withdrawn item that I knew was a dildo.

Her face went deep red and my eyes couldn’t resist looking at her womanhood. Her bulky mass under her pale blue knickers became of interest to me. I could see a hint of her pussy lips and ginger tufts of hair sticking out here and there. My cock started to twitch and swell as I remembered her saying she lacked oral attention.

I looked into her eyes and she made no comment as I stepped a pace closer to her, licking my lips suggestively looking down at her pussy then up to her eyes again. She dropped the bag she was holding and turned her body straight, her arms going down by her sides and her questioning eyes stared into mine.

I smiled sexily, standing close to her then dropped to my knees. “What are you doing?” she asked nervously.

“This,” I answered tonguing the front of her knickers.

“You can’t just come up and do that,” she said making no attempt to stop me.

Feeling confident I hooked a finger inside a leg hole and pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side. My eyes scanned her pubic ginger mound and I licked across her hairs getting a tingling feeling on my tongue. She relaxed just a little as I pushed her back slightly, so she was perched on the edge of a box. I pushed her legs apart.

She protested saying I can’t and shouldn’t be doing that as I started tonguing her lips pressing in between them slightly and lapping upwards and hitting her clit. She grunted that I should stop but pushed her legs wider and now grabbed the gusset of her knickers pulling them even clearer.

MsMadisonGreyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MsMadisonGreyTS

I thumbed her pussy lips apart getting a hint of her arousal and pushed my tongue in as deep as I could and lapped harder and harder. I sucked on her clit pushing a finger up inside her and she moaned excitedly squirting cum everywhere. I continued licking her love hole and pushed a hand up under her tee-shirt feeling her small bra and breast.

I stood up still fingering her wet pussy and pushed her tee-shirt up clear of her chest. She had small breasts, but what the hell. I leaned forwards, pulling her tiny bra up off her breasts and started sucking one and squeezed the other. Both hands fondled her breasts and I nibbled on a nipple smelling her pussy on it that had transferred from my fingers. That drove me on, and my aching cock pressed hard against my zipper.

I knelt again giving her pussy more mouth and finger attention. She shivered and shook and moaned as her pussy exploded. She pushed me away and leaned down and pulled her combat trousers up saying, “No more, you’ll wear it away.”

Reluctantly I stood and backed off a step watching her as she happily straightened her underwear and pulled her trousers into place. I started undoing my trousers as she clipped her trousers up and pulled the zipper. I pulled my erect cock out my pants and Louise’s eyes appeared to go wider as she looked at it bouncing when I moved back another step. Our eyes met and I held my cock in one hand, staring at her.

She looked down at my cock then up into my face, she smiled and nodded and knelt in front of me, her hands wrapping around my cock and balls. She looked up tonguing the head and licked the entire length before taking the head into her mouth. She slowly started to bob down my length. I groaned and grabbed her head and started thrusting into her mouth.

I pushed in deeper and deeper causing her to gag as I pushed my manhood down her throat. I increased the pace and forced every inch into her mouth. My balls banged into her chin and she gagged and choked. She grabbed my cock after a minute or so and held it so I couldn’t deep throat her anymore. I stopped my thrusts and watched her head bobbing down my cock and her hand rubbing her pussy hard through her trousers.

She looked up and her eyes bore into mine. She held my gaze still sucking and frigging herself. Her eyes were questioning, begging even. I slipped my hands down under her armpits and began to pull her up. She easily stood but looked confused as I spun her around. One hand went on a hip the other on her back and I bent her over a box, pushing my erection between her legs and thrusting, asking, “Want to be fucked?”

Louise straightened quickly looking around at me with a big smile on her face and started undoing her trousers saying, “Yes please.”

She pushed her trousers and knickers down and willingly bent over the box, sweeping her hair back behind her ears. She looked around expectantly at me as I moved behind her and my cock found its own way to her pussy. I pushed in an inch causing Louise to give a moan, and her mouth opened and her eyes closed. I eased further in feeling her innards stretch open.

I stood straight with my hands on my hips thrusting my cock into her telling her what a slut she was and how nice her ginger pussy was. She responded in a similar fashion and I banged into her hard, giving her every inch and quickly reached the point. I eased out of her and grabbed her again. She looked puzzled as I spun her around and pushed her into a sitting position on the box.

I smiled at her pushing her onto her back and lifted her legs up. She watched as I entered her from the front. She made various facial expressions and moaned as I pushed into her hard holding her legs up and slightly apart. I increased pace fucking her good and hard and reached that point again. I pulled out immediately as cum pumped over her hair and over her pussy lips. Louise grabbed my cock and jerked it hard, more cum splashing over her pubic mound and she drained it.

I pulled away from her just as the front door banged open. I dashed out straight into the toilet. My heart was thumping. Ten minutes later I built up enough courage to make my way downstairs. Louise and Ellen were sat in the kitchen talking. Louise eyed me and said, “Hello.”

I returned her words in similar fashion and kissed Ellen and joined them at the table. Louise stood and I noticed a hint of a damp patch between her legs. She eyed me for a moment collecting her silver bag from the table and said, “Thank you,” smiling and raising her eyebrows as she collected her carrier bags and made her way out the door.

 

Published 
Written by Martinn1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments