Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our 100% True Adventure

10
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
940 words 940 words

My partner is in her mid-fifties, 5’11” inches tall, with ice blue eyes and short blonde hair. At 135 lb. she’s slender with 34B breasts, which are crowned by coral pink ultra-sensitive nipples, and astonishing 36-inch legs. Her pussy is shaven except for a very small patch of trimmed hair at the top of her vulva.

I’m in my low-sixties, 6’ even, with blue eyes, gray hair, and a six-inch cock, which I keep shaven. I’m 185 lb. relatively fit and have that former military look.

We enjoy risqué and kinky sex – a lot of it.

Several weeks ago, I laid out her over-the-knee gray suede boots and black cape. She stood naked in our bedroom, and I instructed her to pull on the boots, then turn around with her back to me. I fastened black-leather restraint cuffs to each of her wrists then connected the cuffs with a short length of chain. I draped the cape over her shoulders and partially buttoned its front, leaving the buttons on the lower part undone.

I took her down to the garage and helped her into the passenger seat of the car. The chain connecting her wrist cuffs was a perfect length, which allowed her to keep her hands by her sides, but did not let her lift them from the bucket seat. I buckled her seatbelt, started the car, and backed out of the garage.

Once on the highway, I pushed the bottom of her cape open so that I had unencumbered access to her clit. She let her knees fall open, wide apart so that I could slide my finger into her cunt while using my thumb to stroke her clit. I’d pulled our small rubber vibrator ring onto my thumb, and this increased her clit’s stimulation. She started to roll her head back and forth across the headrest as her breathing quickened and thighs started to tremble. The restraining cuffs and chain lent themselves to her excitement and, within ten minutes, she had her first orgasm of the evening. During the remaining 45 minutes of the drive, she had multiple orgasms, each building on the previous.

We arrived at the adult book and video store, where I helped her out of the car. We spent a few minutes walking around the aisles while I played with her clit through the opening in her cape. Eventually, we made our way into the store’s video arcade, where the several men who were standing around perked up at our arrival.

We entered a booth at the rear of the arcade, and several men stood in the doorway. I released the last few buttons of her cape and let it drop to the floor. A collective gasp arose from the men. One man stepped into the booth, and I closed the door.

Drammaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Drammaya

The booth was small and didn’t provide room for a lot of maneuverability. The man watched as I had her stand with one leg on the only chair, which brought her pussy into full view. I pulled her favorite vibrator out of my coat pocket, turned it on, and slid it slowly into her cunt until its rabbit ears contacted with her clit. With my other hand, I unsnapped my jeans and dropped them to the floor. She threw back her head and shuddered as I fucked her with the vibrator. The stranger we’d selected had dropped his pants and was jerking on his shaved six-inch cock. I said, “You get to watch but not touch.”

He replied, “Fine, you guys are wild.”

I continued to fuck her with the vibrator until she had yet another orgasm. Then pulling the vibrator out of her cunt, I pushed her down onto the seat and fed my cock into her willing mouth. I put one hand behind her head, twisted into her short hair, and began to fuck her mouth with long deep strokes. Occasionally, I’d pull my cock completely out of her mouth and slap her face with it, only to bury it once again into her mouth and throat, my balls bouncing off her chin.

The stranger was standing close to us, wanking his own cock. I reached down with the hand not holding my partner’s head, pushed his hand aside, and replaced it with my own. This was the first time we’d gone beyond only allowing voyeurs into our adventures, and into physically engaging another person. My partner’s eyes widened, and her sucking and throat contractions picked up.

I continued to wank the stranger’s cock as I fucked my partner’s mouth and throat. Soon I felt the familiar tightening of my balls and my cock swelled as I came in shuddering bursts, shooting rope after rope of hot jism deep down her throat. I pulled my cock from her mouth and used it to smear her cheeks with cum.

I helped her to her feet and unlatched the chain from one cuff. After pulling the cape around her, I pulled up and fastened my jeans and opened the booth door. The hallway outside was full of curious men as we made our way out of the arcade, through the store and out to the car.

I don’t know whether the stranger I was wanking came or not.

As we drove away from the store, my partner pulled on the clothes I’d left on the car’s rear seat.

We talked about whether physically engaging the stranger had changed our game at all and whether such an engagement added to, or subtracted from, the adventure… we’re still not sure.

Published 
Written by Adwyth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments