Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And The Fixer Upper Part Seven

"A treat for Gary on his anniversary..."

18
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It had been three weeks since we decided to try her being exclusive to James and, it had gone pretty well. Yes, I missed sex with her but, every Friday; she would work me off.

We seemed to be even closer than we were before and, of course; she'd tell me all about their sex life. She knew that I enjoyed hearing what they did and stuff, it made me hard all day.

He would spend four nights a week at our house and so I suggested that he move back in with us. It made sense as he would be at our house daily to give her the massages. He didn't take much persuading and the following weekend, he had moved back in with us.

Christy was so happy and so was I actually. I had missed James being around and, it helped with the mortgage.

It was my Friday night, my night for a handjob. She had been and given James his good-night kiss and, I was already in bed when she came to the bedroom. She gave me a long, lingering kiss before going to her drawer; she chose her bra, panties, and a tee-shirt.

She came to kiss me again before going to the bathroom to change.

"I love you," she whispered, "I love you so much."

I waited for her to come from the bathroom and when she did; my eyes popped!

She had left the tee-shirt off and she calmly walked to the bed in her, plain bra and panties.

She got into bed and I asked her if she knew that she wasn't wearing her tee-shirt.

"I know, silly," she said softly as she kissed me deeply, "Do you mind?"

She moved her hand down to my shorts and caressed my erection.

"Take those off," she whispered.

"Seriously?" I gasped, "I can take my shorts off?"

She wriggled under the covers as I eased my shorts off, I threw them on to the floor; I turned to kiss her and, she pulled her hands out of the covers.

She held up her panties!

"Oh my God, you've taken your panties off!" I panted.

She put them under the pillow and smiled as she pulled the covers up to her neck, more fumbling under the cover. She pulled out her bra and placed that under the pillow as well.

"You're, you're, you're naked?" I stuttered, "You're naked in bed with me?"

"I want you to make love to me tonight," Christy whispered as she grabbed my soaking wet cock.

"Can I touch you?" I asked excitedly, "Your tits and everywhere?"

"I'm nude aren't I?" she whispered, "But, please don't pull the covers down, yet."

I almost came when I placed my hand on her ti., I tried to be as gentle as I could but, I hadn't touched them in over four weeks! God, her nipples felt hard. I ran my hand down her body to her pussy, and, it was soaking.

"Christy, I won't pull the covers down at all, if you'd prefer me not to?" I asked.

"Would that be okay?" she whispered.

"Of course, why are you doing this?" I asked as I slid my finger deep into her pussy.

"You've done so well, and I thought that you might like to fuck me tonight."

She pushed her tongue into my mouth and, I came! I shot my load all over her leg.

"Shit! I've just cum!" I panted, "I'm sorry babe, I couldn't stop it."

"It's okay," Christy whispered, "At least we tried."

"I'll run to the bathroom and get some toilet paper to clean my mess from your leg," I said apologetically.

"Thank you."

"Would you like me to put my shorts on before I get out of bed?" I asked.

"Would you mind?" she replied with a smile.

I pulled my shorts on and went to the bathroom and when I returned; she had her bra back on and her panties were in her hand. I handed her the toilet tissue and she moved her hand under the covers to wipe my cum from her leg.

She wriggled back into her panties after handing me the cum soaked toilet tissue and, I climbed back into bed. We kissed passionately and again, I apologized for shooting over her leg. Again, she reassured me that it was okay.

"Thanks for trying to have sex with me, babe," I said, "It felt good seeing you in your bra and panties, and touching you."

"I wanted to feel extra close to you tonight, and I know that you've been dying to touch me," she replied, "At least we tried."

"It's a good job that you have James," I joked, "Your husband is useless in bed."

"I don't need my husband to be a stud in the bedroom," Christy said softly, "My husband fulfills me in every other aspect of our lives together!"

"Thanks, babe."

"I mean it, Gary, just because we don't have sex, doesn't mean that I don't love you with all my heart," she replied, "I have James for sex but, I have you for everything else in my life!"

"I love you, Christy!" I shouted.

"Answer me honestly please," Christy replied, "Do you mind that we don't have sex, do you mind that you don't see my body?"

"Honestly, I don't mind," I answered, "I feel that we have gotten closer since we stopped having sex."

"I do as well!" she said loudly, "I honestly think that we have. I know that I love you even more now than I ever did when we were sexual together."

"I love hearing you scream from the bedroom when you have sex with him," I replied, "It's such a turn on for me."

"I never knew that you could hear?"

"I can and, I love it! I would love to see you make love with him sometime," I whispered, "I know that wouldn't be possible because I would have to see you naked."

"You'd really like to see me having sex with him?"

"Heck, yes!" I shouted.

"We'll see, maybe on our wedding anniversary, as a special treat for you," she whispered.

"Seriously?" I gasped, "That's only three weeks away, you'd do that for me?"

"Maybe," she said in a sexy voice, "Maybe."

"I don't suppose that you and I will have sex on our anniversary, will we?" I asked.

"No, we won't," Christy replied, "Plus, it falls on a Thursday. But, I do have a special meal booked at your favorite restaurant, for just the two of us."

The following three weeks flew by and, I bought my wife a diamond necklace for our wedding anniversary. James bought a sexy new dress and a sapphire ring.

Christy had a poem written especially for me and, she had it hand-painted onto canvas for me. It was the sweetest poem that I have ever read, telling me how much she loves me and, how amazing a husband I am.

She wore the dress that James bought her, to our dinner date and, boy, did she look sexy! It was red, figure-hugging and it came to about five inches above her knees; it was sleeveless and she looked amazing!

Our dinner at my favorite restaurant was perfect, it was so nice to be alone with her and, her beauty had my eyes glued to her the entire time.

From time to time, her red bra, shoulder strap would show and I imagined what she looked like without the dress on.

All too soon, it was time for us to get home and for me to hand her over to James. We had drunk a bottle of wine at the restaurant and, she wanted more wine when we got home. Suddenly, I realized that we had emptied two bottles of wine while we were talking, Christy was a little tipsy but, she still knew what she was doing.

AnnaLory
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLory

It was just after eleven fifteen when Christy said that it was time for bed. She kissed me passionately before taking James by the hand to the bedroom. I was just about to walk into my room when she called me.

"We have a little surprise for you," Christy said in her very sexy voice, "Come into our bedroom."

I ran to their room!

"Am I going to see you undress?" I gasped with excitement.

"Why else do you think that I drank almost two bottles of wine?' Christy said, "You wanted to see me and James have sex, didn't you?"

"Fuck yes, oh, God yes!"

"I think that I have consumed enough alcohol to have lost my inhibitions now," she replied, "Happy anniversary my wonderful husband."

"Oh God, thank you!"

"Just be quiet and watch," Christy said softly.

She kissed James passionately, again and again. I could see their tongues licking each other, his hands were caressing her ass as she massaged the bulge in his jeans.

My cock was ready to explode as he slowly, pulled her zipper down, they were still kissing as he eased her dress over her shoulders. I got my first glimpse of her red, very sexy bra; it only just covered her hard nipples, and, through the lace, I could clearly see the outline of them. He squeezed her tits as her dress fell to her waist; I felt a large drop of cum, shoot from my hard cock.

She looked amazing as she sat on the edge of the bed, she smiled at me as I gazed at her in the sexy, red bra.

He stood in front of her and she unbuckled his jeans, she pulled them down and his shorts followed. I repositioned myself to get a better view and, she gently took hold of his semi-hard cock. She held it in her right palm and moved her soft lips to it, she kissed it gently; a lick followed, then another. I watched as her mouth opened and she eased his now, hard tool into her mouth.

Her gentle sucks became faster and harder, her left hand was caressing his balls as she, licked, kissed, and sucked his erection. Every few minutes, she would pull it out of her mouth and, run her tongue from his balls, up to his shaft; to the head of his very hard cock.

I noticed that my own hand was squeezing my painful cock. I was trying to stop myself from shooting in my pants.

She sucked on his tool for over twenty minutes. I was surprised that he never ejaculated but I didn't. All the time that she was sucking his erection, he was fondling her tits through her bra.

Finally, she released her grip on his cock and he pulled her to her feet; his hands eased her dress all the way down. She stepped out of it and kissed him deeply; his hands were caressing her firm cheeks. I tried to get a better position so that I could see her ass but, his hands were covering it.

He moved his hands up to her bra strap and, he was just about to unclasp it; my heart was racing!

'Am I finally going to see her tits?' I thought, as another large blob of cum shot from my cock.

She broke from their kiss and asked him not to unclip her bra, my heart sank.

She looked at me and said softly, "I'm sorry, I can't get naked in front of you. I had hoped the wine would let me but, I can't."

"It's okay, babe," I stuttered.

"You can still stay and watch us have sex," she smiled, "But, I can't take my bra and thong off in front of you; I'm sorry."

I assured her that it was okay and, James lay her on the bed. Her tiny thong only just covered her shaved pussy and I prayed that her nipples would show but, they didn't.

James lay next to her and rubbed her pussy area for a minute or two. He moved down to place his head over her pussy, she opened her legs and I knew that he was about to lick her.

I moved to get a better view but, she pulled his head down to cover her pussy.

I could hear his tongue working on her and she let out several screams as she reached her orgasm. I went to move to get a better view and, she held James's head tight to her pussy.

"Please stay where you were babe," Christy said softly, "I really don't want you to see my pussy."

I retreated and watched as best as I could, suddenly, she screamed loudly!

"Oh God, Fuck me, fuck me James, please fuck me now!"

He slid himself up against her body until his cock was level with her thong covered pussy.

She must have pulled her thong to the side, she let out a loud moan and I assumed that he had entered her. I looked closely and could just see his hard cock thrusting in her; I could see some of her pussy!

Strangely, a sense of guilt came over me. I knew that she didn't want me to see anything, yet I could see some of her pussy lips. I moved my position to the side of the bed, thus shielding her sex from my prying eyes.

His mouth was sucking her right boob and I looked to see if I could see her nipple but alas, I couldn't. He had been fucking her for over twenty minutes before he shouted that he was about to cum!

He placed his face above hers and told her to open her mouth, he dribbled his spit, directly into her mouth!

"Again," Christy said as she swallowed.

He did it again and again, then he yelled that he was about to cum!

Their cries were like a huge crescendo, in perfect harmony as they climaxed together!

"God, I fucking love you!" Christy shouted, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, honey," James replied as he gave the final thrusts.

He slumped on top of her, hands on her bra, sweat pouring from his body.

Christy looked at me and smiled, "Happy anniversary, Gary."

"Thank you," I whispered, suddenly realizing that I too had cum, my shorts were soaked with my juice.

"Could you turn around for a moment, while I get covered up please?" she asked me.

I turned my back and a minute later, she told me it was okay to look. She was sitting up on the bed, although it wasn't on, she held her dress up to her chest, James had gone to the bathroom and she asked me to sit on the bed.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Heck, yes!"

"I'm sorry that I couldn't take my bra and thong off in front of you," Christy apologized, " I really did try."

"It's okay, babe, at least I saw you in your sexy bra and thong!"

"Yes you did, I hope you are happy with that?" she replied.

"I am Christy, I really am," I answered, "He lasts a long time, doesn't he?"

"Yes, sex with him is always amazing!" my wife replied, "He usually cums in my mouth the second time."

"Do I get to watch again?"

"Not tonight, when you leave us I want to get naked and have full sex with him," she replied, "But, we may do this again one day for you. I just can't get naked in front of you though, I'm sorry Gary, I did try."

"It's okay, babe, honestly," I answered, "I really enjoyed tonight."

James came from the bathroom and got into bed, my wife asked me to go to bed as she wanted to get naked and, have sex again with James.

I bade them a good-night and went to my room to work myself off again.

The next part is coming soon.

Published 
Written by Gary001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments