Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Craving

"Exploring my new self."

12
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first ever erotic story. I've really put great thought into putting my experience into words. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Feedback is highly appreciated, would love to read what you think about my story."

I have been happily married to my wife for four years. My wife is German, a year older than me at thirty-two. My friends always told me that I was lucky to land her; she's blonde, about 5'8 and very skinny. She doesn't have the biggest set of breasts but for her frame, they look amazing. Almost the perfect size for her; soft, firm, and those nipples are so naturally perky that more often than not they poke through her top when she isn't wearing a bra. She is a very independent and confident person, very rarely intimidated by anything and loves herself more than anyone else. I love that about her and truly believe that she loves my company. We love doing things together as a couple, like traveling, going out for events, setting up the house, gardening, etc. But we are definitely not the most sexually active couple.

We have no children, and she doesn't plan to have any even though I would love to, which is also why she always insists on using a condom. Although not as frequently as I would want, it's safe to say that we have sex once in two weeks. My wife has never been really impressed with my cock, which is only four and a half inches long, firm, and thin, and does the bare minimum. Frequently, when I undress to have sex with my wife, she makes fun of the size of my penis. I mostly laugh it off and don't let it upset me, but there's always a thought in my head in regard to whether I really do satisfy her or not. Sometimes the feeling sinks in that even my best, isn't just enough.

The sex feels very much like a routine that we continue to adhere to. We rarely do it spontaneously. To begin, we start off with some cuddling and kissing on the bed for a little while before I get on top of her and undress her, making her lie naked on the bed. Soon after I fondle her breasts for a bit before going down between her legs to suck her clit in an attempt to turn her on. As she feels ready, she pushes my head away allowing me to quickly take my clothes off and put on a condom before getting back on top of her and starting off in the missionary position. A minute or two later, she climbs back on top of me, which is her favorite position. She closes her eyes and leans backward placing her hands on my thighs as she begins grinding over my small penis as it pushes into her. She goes on mostly till she's bored and pretends to get an orgasm a few minutes into it. Once she's done, it's my turn. I get behind her as she kneels on the bed and bends over to let me fuck her from behind, usually making me cum in a matter of seconds.

Despite my repeated attempts to convince her to suck my cock, she has never given me head. She did try it with her ex, not sure if she did like it then, but it surely seems like the thought of having my cock in her mouth is unpleasant. I looked online for advice and suggestions as to how I could improve her sex drive. I tried to spice things up in bed by purchasing a 9-inch dildo and some seductive lingerie for her. But she never really had the libido for it; she just engages in sex only to make me happy, with little regard for herself.

I have never cheated on her, but all of this chatter about how little my penis is and how low her sexual desire is started to bother me a lot. I began researching ways to enlarge my cock, tried applying creams and lotions I purchased online, and also had covert conversations with doctors who assured me that my size is "absolutely fine," but I was not persuaded by their words. While trying not to get caught looking, I began comparing penis sizes in the showers at the gym to see how many guys had bigger cocks than mine. This made me even more miserable learning that mine was clearly the smallest in the gym.

All of this revealed an aspect of me that I was never aware of: my submissiveness. I started looking at a lot of cocks and feeling the impulse of trying to make it hard, taking it in my mouth, jerking it off, or tasting their cum. I'm sure I've been caught by a few guys while they were taking a shower as I was staring at their cock, most of them ignored me, except this one guy. Kevin was a large man with good muscle and tone. One may argue that he took great care of his body and he was gifted with a magnificent penis, it hung quite well and was thick even when it was flaccid, I enjoyed looking at it and found it so tough to take my eyes off.

There weren't many others in the gym locker rooms late one evening as Kevin confronted me. He looked up and down my tall figure, I was just a bit taller than Kevin, but he was much more intimidating and bulkier than me. I stand at 6'1", and weigh about 63 kilograms, making me look rather scanty, which was the main reason I joined the gym. Kevin approached me. The look on his face showed that he was annoyed.

"I've been observing you for a few days here, seems to me that all you want to do is walk into these showers soon as you get to the gym and look at cock!" he said in a deep voice as he held my thin arm in his hand, lifting it up slowly and dropping it my sides. "You're a fucking pervert aren't you?" he asked as he walked towards the wall to pick his towel up before wrapping it around his waist before walking back towards me.

Standing in front of him made me feel quite anxious, and I tried needlessly to explain. "I'm really sorry, I was just being stupid and curious, I didn't know what I was doing," I said stammering nervously, heart pounding in my chest. He looked at me blabbering nervously as he looked down at my cock, making him laugh hysterically. He placed a hand on my shoulder and dragged me out of the shower area and into the locker room where I was standing naked in front of a few other guys who were changing ready to leave.

"Oi lads, this fucker has been looking at cock all day, suppose you've noticed him looking as well?" he asked as a few agreed with him accusing me of staring at their cocks. Laughter filled the room as they joked around at my expense as I watched them. The clock struck 22:40, it was almost time for the gym to close as most of them were dispersing, some walked past me, looking at my face with disgust; a few laughed at me, while the rest couldn't care less as they ignored my presence.

I was at my most subservient when slowly walked up to Kevin as I asked him, "Can I please go put my clothes on?" He was even more amused by it, as he responded with a stern "No!" as I stood close by, covering my cock in shame, watching him put on his clothes and close his locker before turning his attention towards me.

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

"Where's your locker?" he asked in a deep voice as I slowly pointed my finger at a closed locker a few rows behind. He walked towards it as I followed him and knocked on the locker door. "Quick, take what you want and meet me outside," he said before walking away.

I watched him leave as I took a deep breath slapping myself twice as I grunted to myself, "Get yourself the fuck together!" as I opened the locker and put on my clothes as quickly as I could. I took another deep breath calming myself down as I walked out of the gym.

Kevin waited for me at the exit, I stood and looked at him taking a long drag out of his cigarette, before dropping the cigarette on the ground and stamping on it. He then put a hand over my shoulder, looking at me, he cleared his throat, "My place first," he said and began walking ahead of me. I was too intimidated to say anything back as goosebumps filled my skin. I walked behind him slowly as I followed him towards his house quietly. His place was not too far away from the gym, in a matter of minutes we were at the entrance of his building as we walked up the staircase to the third floor.

I looked at the white door as he unlocked it with his keys opening it wide for me to enter. I walked in, looking around the hallway. There was a room adjacent to the main door, another room to the left just a bit ahead and a bigger room straight down the hallway. I heard the door close behind me as I turned around to face Kevin. "Clothes off," he ordered as he walked past me going into the room down the hallway. I placed my bag down and took off my clothes dropping them to the floor and standing completely naked as I waited eagerly for Kevin to return. He took his own sweet time, making me wait as I looked down to see my cock rock hard from the excitement as I was filled with so many emotions.

"This is your chance to leave. I'm going to assume that you are going to let me do at I please if you stay!" I heard his voice as he walked out of his room wearing a white tank top and blue boxers. He walked over to me looking at my face as he came closer and stared into my eyes. I was frozen, just stood there naked in front of him as my hard cock twitched. I just couldn't leave, my body would just not listen to my mind. "That's what I thought," he said before roughly grabbing my hair in his fist and dragging me into the bathroom just adjacent to the main door.

"On your knees, face on the seat. Now!" He commanded. I slowly got down to my knees and placed my face on the seat as I glanced up to see him drop his boxers around his ankles to reveal his thick massive cock. He aimed it in my direction and grinned as a thick stream of piss hit my face, forcing me to close my eyes. I was shocked, I lay my head on the toilet seat as he continued to piss all over my face and hair until he emptied his bladder on me. I was shocked as the last few drops of piss fell on the side of my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly to look at him stroking his cock as I smelt a strong aroma of his piss on and around me.

"Head up!" he said approaching me bringing his penis close to my lips, and tapped it there. It was very clear what I had to do, I was so submissive and obedient that I had fully given in to him. I opened up looking at him as he pushed his cock into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his still flaccid cock and sucked on it — my very first cock. I could taste piss on his penis head as I took more of it into my mouth, sucking it slowly and hard I could feel it grow in size in my mouth while Kevin groaned.

Using all of my knowledge and trying to replicate what I saw in porn, I did my best to suck him and take his cock deeper down my throat. I was drenched in piss, as I knelt on the floor sucking on his cock like my life depended on it, my small penis was hard as a rock. His balls hit my chin as he pinned my face against the wall and very brutally began fucking my face, making me gag loudly. A few minutes later, he pulled out of my mouth, stroked his cock hard and fast before he began cumming on my face. Thick ropes of cum hit my face, coating it, as a few more drops fell on my lips and forehead.

He wiped his cock on my lips before pulling his boxers back up. "Up!" he instructed me to get up to my feet as he walked out of the toilet. I watched him slowly getting up from the floor as he picked up my clothes and bag from the floor of his hallway. He opened the main door and chucked them outside, "You can leave, come on, I want you out of my house, quick!" he said looking at me holding the door ajar for me to leave.

I was astounded, I took a quick glance at my face in the tiny mirror hung over the wash basin and noticed the cum all over my face and hanging from my chin. I looked at Kevin, walking towards him slowly before walking out, as he closed the door behind me. I heard his footsteps descend as I stood outside his door naked and soaked in cum and piss.

I stared at the ground looking at my clothes and bag, It took me a few seconds to grasp what was exactly going on as I picked up my underwear off the floor and wiped the cum and piss off my face. Quickly, I put on my pants without my underwear, pulled my t-shirt over my head, before picking up my filthy underwear from the floor. I ran down the staircase and out of his building, disposing of my underwear in the nearest trash can, before finally heading home. All I could think of was how I was dominated by a real alpha male, the picture of his cock filled my thoughts and I relived the scenario over and over in my head on the way back home.

I was stinking of piss as I arrived home. I tip-toed inside, peeping in to see if my wife is around. Soon as I realized she was already in bed, I hurried to the bathroom and jumped into the shower to freshen up, cleaning myself as well as I could. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my room as I looked at my wife, walking closer to her, "Babe, it's been a while, let's fuck! I'm so so horny." I told her as she rolled over to turn to the other side.

"I'm tired, honey, just go to sleep, it's close to midnight already," she responded scrolling through an app on her phone. Reality slapped me across my face, I slowly walked over to my wardrobe in disappointment to put on my boxers before crawling under the sheets next to my wife. I kissed her good night before turning off the bedside lamp and closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

Fin.

Published 
Written by Psy09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments