Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Brother

"I have always wanted my friends' brother. Tonight was my chance."

40
10 Comments 10
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I have never published any of my material before so I apologise if it seems like there isn't much of a story. I just write about my own experiences which I then take much pleasure in reading back, if you know what I mean.."

This is a true story so for the purpose of the story I am changing the names of the characters within this story. One is myself, Zara and my friends' brother, Zach. 

So, my friend had invited me over for drinks at her house. I asked who was coming and she listed a few people, one of those being her older brother, Zach. I was secretly hoping he’d be there. Zach is tall, blonde, and has the loveliest eyes. From the moment I first laid my eyes on him, I knew I wanted him. All of him. We had flirted occasionally from time to time, but nothing ever came from it. Until tonight. 

When I arrived they were all playing beer pong so I instantly joined in. My friend's brother was there and he had already had a few drinks so I knew this was going to be a messy night. In more ways than one, I thought to myself. 

Zach wandered over to me. "Hey Zara, want to be on my team, I've heard you're good?" giving me a flirtatious wink. Just him winking at me made me tingle. 

"Sure, let's thrash them. We've totally got this," I replied. 

We picked two more people for our team and began playing. Every time the ball landed on the floor I would bend down to pick it up, hoping Zach would see the lacy underwear I was wearing. I loved teasing him. It turned me on even more. 

A few hours had passed and nothing extraordinary had happened with me and Zach. I was starting to think were we ever going it hit it off. It was getting colder, the sun was setting and it was starting to get cold. I could feel my nipples harden under my t-shirt. I wondered if Zach can see them. I was hoping he did. I was picturing his hard cock poking through his jeans in my mind. I needed him tonight. 

"I'm just going to go inside for a bit," I said to everyone.

I was beginning to feel a little drunk so I came and sat on the sofa. I was hoping that Zach would follow me in which he did. I had always wanted him, he just didn’t know it. Or maybe he did and was choosing the right time to do something about it. Maybe tonight was my chance. Zach brought me a glass of water which I drank instantly. 

"Thanks, I'm such a lightweight recently, I really need to up my game." We both laughed and started talking about life and how I'd recently split up with my partner. We'd only been together for six months but I had walked away emotionally long before.

Zach was a great listener and always gave the best advice. He got comfortable on the sofa and put his legs up. I kicked off my shoes, took off my coat and I lay down next to him. Maybe I was drunker than I thought. However, something at that moment made me realise it wasn't just a fantasy, I actually wanted him.

Without realising, I had nodded off on Zach's chest with my arm wrapped around his waist. I didn’t mind though as it was nice to be close to him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. How long was I asleep for?" I said. 

"Don't worry. About twenty minutes, no biggie. It was quite nice actually," Zach replied whilst smirking. 

"What are you smirking at?" I asked him. 

"You. You've been flirting and making advances at me all evening Zara, you think I wouldn't notice?" Zach said whilst inching closer to me. 

"Maybe I have. But you can't tell me you haven't enjoyed it." I went to carry on but the others came inside or should I say stumbled inside, said goodnight, and went upstairs to bed.

All the lights were now off and I lay down again and continued to cuddle him. I thought he may tell me to move or go away at this point but no, there was a peaceful silence. I felt Zach's hand slowly trace up and down my arm. It gave me goosebumps. I thought to myself that maybe this was the night it would happen. Just the thought of it made my pussy tingle.

A few minutes later Zach sat up, leaned over, and placed small delicate kisses on my lips. He was so gentle, but unexpected. His lips were the softest I had ever kissed. We kissed slowly with my hands holding his face and running my fingers through his hair. Zach stopped to climb on top of me and started kissing me again. Delicately placing kisses down my neck which sent a rush through my entire body. He was beginning to moan in pleasure which turned me on even more.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

“That feels so good,” I whispered. Still kissing my neck, his hand traced down my stomach and under my t-shirt. Squeezing my tit in his hand, rolling my nipple between his fingers.

My pussy was getting hot and I could feel it getting wetter and wetter the more he pulled my nipples. If he could see my panties there would be a wet patch from how wet he is making me. We were in complete darkness so he couldn't see them. Although, I knew he knew what I was wearing from bending down so much in front of him earlier on. 

"I'm so wet Zach, that's all your doing," I whispered in his ear whilst nibbling on his ear lobe. 

"Oh yeah? I can't wait to feel your wet pussy against my hard cock," he whispered back and gently biting my neck.

He stood up and started to get undressed so I did the same. We resumed our places on the sofa, still kissing but this time his hand wandered down to my pussy. Zach found my clit and rubbed it in small circles. I was amazed at his ability to be able to find it so accurately being drunk. My pussy was very sensitive so the slightest touch made me wrap my arms around his neck in pleasure. My pussy juices were flowing all over his fingers.

Zach told me to shush and put his hand over my mouth. I erotically sucked on his fingers, tasting one at a time. He let out a slight chuckle. "Who knew you were such a dirty girl," Zach exclaimed. 

This is amazing I thought. I’m fucking my friend's brother and it feels incredible. Just this thought made me feel naughty and wanted to have him, all of him inside me.

"Only for you. It's always been you, I've always dreamed you'd fuck me," I replied with my breaths getting shorter. 

I had never seen his cock before but I had rubbed my pussy thinking about it from time to time. In this moment Zach slid his cock inside my wet pussy with ease. He had made me so wet that I hadn’t even felt him go in.

“Oh my god. Your pussy is incredible, it’s so wet baby,” Zach said as he thrust his cock in and out.

I was sure we were going to wake someone up with how loud we were. I dug my nails into his back as he thrust harder. I still couldn’t believe what was happening. I wanted to cum for him there and then but I wanted him to be the one to make me. Zach wrapped his hands around my neck applying pressure, choking me.

Who knew Zach could be so dirty too I thought to myself. I clenched my pussy tighter around his cock with every thrust. God. I forget how great that always feels. “Ahhh, oh my god, mmm.” I think he liked that. I wanted to make him cum and I wasn't missing out on this opportunity. He was so ready, his pace got faster and he was breathing harder and harder. Zach held onto my head so he could fuck me as hard as he could.

“I’m going to cum baby, where do you want it?” he whispered in my ear. My pussy trickled, I wish he could’ve tasted me tonight, maybe that’s one for next time. I felt my cum ooze out of my pussy onto his hard cock.  

“In my mouth,” I’ve always wanted to have his cock in my mouth, and now was my chance. Zach pulled out and got onto his knees. Forcing his cock in my mouth, he instantly exploded. 

“I’m cumming baby, it's all for you.” His cock filled my mouth with his sweet but salty cum. I tried to swallow it all but there was too much. It oozed out of my mouth and ran down my neck onto my tits.

“That was a long time coming,” he said.

I knew he wanted me for years too, we just never had the right moment, until now. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope there is going to be a part two to this story based on real-life events. If not, I may write a second part based on my own fantasy. Any positive critism would be most helpful. I hope you enjoyed reading. 

 

Published 
Written by ForeverW3t
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments