Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Job

141
58 Comments 58
12.4k Views 12.4k
919 words 919 words

Unbutton, unzip, yank on pants until he lifts his ass and I can slide them all the way off. My eyes feast on the outline of his large cock, it’s so full, I can see the ridge of his head being pinned back by his boxer briefs. I grab onto his shaft, feeling his veins through the cotton with my left hand as I slide my fingers under the elastic, running them across his waist. I begin to pull them down, position my face close and tug his boxers until his hard-on pops out and bounces back and forth almost smacking my lips. The subtle scent of him, the intensity of the pheromones makes me start to salivate.

I stare at his cock for a minute, teasing myself, as I admire the 8+inches of his thick, tasty meat. He is groomed tight but manly, has clusters of bulging veins on either side of his shaft and a big full head that his foreskin can barely ever contain. I’ve never seen a better cock!

I peek up at his face, he is laying back but propped up on his elbows just enough to get a good view. I maintain eye contact as I take three wide, wet licks up from his balls to his tip. I close my lips around his tip and gentle suck while I swirl my tongue around him.

I use my lips to cover my teeth and begin to bob up and down quicker, applying pressure as I slide along most of his cock. He moans, I moan. I pull my face up and pull his foreskin up as much as I can then take him back in my mouth. I slide his entire cock down my tongue, I relax my throat and force my head down deeper. He enters my throat just as his head pops free from his foreskin.

I reposition myself slightly and move my hands to either side of his ass, slipping my fingers under and grabbing hold. Still keeping him in the depths of my throat. I can barely breathe, my mouth is watering, drool slips out from my lips just as I feel my pussy dampen my panties.

He’s exclaiming how fucking good I feel. I swallow, contracting my throat around his head and then release his throbbing cock. I breathe in deeply as strands of saliva stretch between my mouth and him. I wrap my right hand around his shaft and begin to stroke as I lower my head to his balls.

They are full and ready to unload, I softly take them into my mouth and swirl my tongue around them as I stroke his soaking wet cock. I grab onto his inner thighs, slightly digging my nails into them as I push them up and back so I can access his nice ass.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

I use both hands to stroke his massive dick as I lower myself further down, I teasingly circle his ass with my tongue, ever so slightly rimming him as I aggressively jerk him off. The more he moans and squirms the more I lick and eat his ass, pressing my tongue into him.

I release my hands and move back up, kneeling on the bed between his legs, arching my back and sticking my ass in the air. I see a big drop of precum glistening on the tip of his cock. I smile, lick my lips and prepare to devour it! I lick it all up and suck as much as I can from his hole. He tastes like desire and it makes me squirm and drip. I slide his silky sex all over my tongue savoring every last bit of it. 

I begin to suck sensually and teasingly. I softly take him all the way in then release him over and over again. His hips are gyrating, involuntarily begging for more intensity. I hold my tongue on his tip and look into his sexy eyes. He gives me a devilish grin, grabs onto my hair, and presses my head down as he thrusts up.

He fills my mouth, slams into the back of my throat, commands my head with his hands. He goes deeper and harder, face fucking me so good. I can hear my wet gagging noises and his animalistic grunts. I’m tearing up and drooling everywhere.

He lets up for a second, looks at my messy mouth and rubs his wet, pulsing cock all over my lips and cheeks. He firmly grasps his cock and smacks me right across the face with it a few times before slamming it back between my lips and as deep as he can get it in my mouth.

I’m soaking wet, loving every second of him dominating my mouth. I know he’s getting close to exploding, he lets up and allows me to take control again. I hold his hard, sloppy cock with my right hand and stroke the base and I hungrily suck the rest like a popsicle.

He lets me know he’s going to cum, his ass clenches, he motions upward. I release my hand and suck softly and let his full dick rest on my tongue as he pumps. I feel his cock swell and release over and over again. Hot cum spraying the back of my throat then warm, thick, creamy cum continuing to pump into me. My mouth is filled with sex and I take one big satisfying swallow.

Mmmmmm! Who's next??

 

Published 
Written by Ann511
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments