Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Multiple Personalities

"A different personality for each person"

4
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
717 words 717 words

Most days I am completely convinced I have multiple personality disorder. All the different emotions run through my body at any given moment, surging to the surface or getting locked away deep within myself. Each personality fights for her own space, her own unique needs, all while trying to please the beast within my groin as well.

My dominant personality is Amanda. She is crazy and funny and happy all the time. She likes cuddles and sensual love, believes in true love and expects romance. She is perky and so optimistic it would make anyone pull his/her own hair out. She will leave you completely satisfied in every possible way, touching you gently and leaving tiny kisses all over your body. She expects nothing in return but only exists for your pleasure. Being with her for the night makes you believe in fairy tales and happy endings, easing your mind and soothing all your scars. She likes it missionary, staring into your face as she makes you breathless, making you levitate, and softly, sweetly caressing you as you both fall back into the cloudlike bed, spooning for hours.

My favorite personality is Miranda, the evil mistress. A slut by day and night. Temptress to the core, she corrupts anyone she meets. Believes that sex can cure all wounds. Will get behind whatever fetish you have, one hundred percent, because she lives to turn you on. Will take abuse of all sorts and turn it into sexual aggression. She likes being in control and pushing you to your limits. She is sexually adventurous and would never say no to anything if you are into it with her. Her favorite thing to do in bed is let you watch her stoke her own fire, her red-tipped fingernails pinching her own nipples as you harden in preparation to ravish her.

There is Zoey who wants to be subdued. She is outspoken and lively with an energetic libido to match. She craves being controlled. Bondage and following directions make her wet. She likes to be completely naked, lying in wait for you to treat her however you wish. She doesn’t like pain, just being commanded. She never wears underwear or bras, so she is always prepared. She longs to be worn out, body and soul. Leaving bruises or scars on her body makes her horny all over again. Be warned, though-- she despises touch other than sexual touch. Hugs are not her thing. Ties, scarves, and handcuffs, however… She loves it when you bend her over and push her face down and enter her from behind forcefully, igniting her flesh as it rubs roughly on whatever is beneath her as you thrust deeply into her.

esperanzamiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
esperanzamiller

Then there is Dominique. She is everyone’s best friend. She giggles when you touch her stomach. She enjoys a good Netflix and chill session and longs for someone who can find the humorous side of sex. Tickles and grins are welcome to her. She loves movies and fantasizes about acting them out. She imagines you as her Batman or Joker. She is a relatable geek who gets energized by your nerdiness. She loves to play dress-up, diving into your every fantasy. Harley Quinn is one of her favorite characters to imitate because she can unleash her crazy side truthfully. Feel free to be completely yourself around her. She will giggle if you use a feather and make you laugh deep from your throat as she lips your tip, coming alive as she makes you wiggle.

Selina is a wonderful, classy lady. In public. She enjoys the hours between dusk and dawn the most. She enjoys voyeurism. A casual stroll in the park can turn dirty for her in an instant. Car rides, public restrooms, parks-- no place is off limits to her as long as she has a mirror and can fix her hair and dress afterward. You can take her out for a night on the town, dinner, dancing, romance. But expect to be guided, whenever she can find privacy, for some awesome, naughty sex. She loves the feel of concrete on her nipples as you press her into the side of a building in an alleyway. She thinks beds are just for sleeping, so expect creativity and surprises with this one.

 

Published 
Written by formermisssmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments