Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than She Expected

"Be Careful What You Commit to Doing"

18
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story."

When my wife, Tina, and I were dating, she and I were both recently divorced. She had been married to a preacher, who was the son of a preacher. Her first sexual encounter was as a teenager with this preacher's son, resulting in a pregnancy, early marriage, and twenty years together. They divorced in their mid-thirties, due to his infidelity with a coworker, and I met her soon afterward. She confided that she had only had her ex for a sexual partner her whole life, and was still fucking him when she needed sex, because she felt obligated to their original wedding vows.

Tina was raised in a strict home with old-fashioned values, where you follow through with what you say you will do. She felt that she would be committing adultery if she was with another man. I noticed that she was shy and she actually blushed easily. Through her years of marriage as a preacher's wife, she had only heard female coworkers talking about sexual escapades, but never thought she would have sexual relations with anyone, other than her husband.

Tina worked as a registered nurse for many years, and had just completed her advanced degree as a nurse practitioner. She worked in the emergency room on the night shift, and had recently started working day shift in a family practice clinic. Tina is a hot looking, 5'4 natural blond with a perfect ass and 36D tits.

Our first sexual encounter was intense and hot, as we rendezvoused at my apartment after she got off from work at 7:00am. After ten months of dating, I chose to break up so we could see other people, as I thought we were getting too serious, too quickly. After being apart for six weeks, she called me and wanted to come over to talk. I agreed and the following is the true story she told me as we sat and enjoyed a bottle of wine on my sofa.

Tina said, "Tom, since we have been apart, I took your advice and I have been with four men."

I could not believe it, that she had come out of her shell so quickly.

She said, "Sex was so great with you that I wanted to explore, since you said we should both do it. I called and asked my ex to stop by to pick up a box of personal belongings that I had found. When he came in, I led him to the bedroom, locked the door, dropped to my knees in front of him and sucked his cock until it was throbbing and oozing precum. We quickly undressed and I pushed him onto the bed and mounted him. I rode his hard cock until we both exploded in orgasm together!"

I did not expect that she would fuck him of all people, but she said she knew he could not resist her and she just wanted to get off to blow off some stress from our breakup.

Tina smiled and continued, "A state trooper who comes in the emergency room regularly, had been asking me out, so I went out with him and I would have fucked him, but he could not get it up in bed, so I dropped him from future plans. I could not even get his cock primed up to fuck by sucking him, as he stayed as limp as a wet noodle."

I knew this particular trooper had been devastated by the tragic death of his wife in an automobile accident, so that may have been the reason for his untimely impotence. I was still on the edge of my seat, as I was anticipating further details of her adventures!

Tina continued, "Then I met an EMT who comes into the ER regularly on ambulance runs, and was always giving me the eye. He was shy and eventually asked another nurse to ask me if I would go out with him. She introduced us and I was amazed at how fit he was, after seeing him up close. He is a triathlete with a nice tan and although he was not very handsome, he had a nice smile. I noticed a bulge in his pants, but I could not tell if he was well-hung or if he actually had an erection."

After pausing for a sip of wine, she resumed, "I invited him to come by my apartment to pick me up for dinner. When I opened the door, he came in and started to undress. When his shirt came off first and I saw his rippling muscles, I decided not to stop him. I sat down and watched the strip show! He had such a great tan that I knew that he must use a tanning bed regularly. He kicked off his shoes, then slid his pants to the floor, as he slowly walked toward me in only his baby blue bikini briefs that looked so attractive against his tanned skin. He was noticeably rock-hard as he thrusted his covered package inches from my mouth."

She blushed as she took two large gulps of wine and went on, "With a pounding heart, wet pussy, and shaking hands, I reached and pulled his briefs down to his knees, exposing a very shapely, tanned cock that stood straight up to his belly button. He fucked me for hours and I came over and over. I let him spend the night and he kept waking me up licking my pussy. He stayed with me for two weeks, but I had to send him away because all he wanted to do was work, go to the gym, and fuck me all night long. I was dragging so badly at work from lack of sleep that I had to end it."

I could not believe that my shy girlfriend of ten months, who had only been with one man before me, had gotten so brave and adventurous, but I enjoyed hearing all of this and I was becoming aroused!

As I poured us another glass of wine, and we continued to enjoy each other's company, she said we should undress for the next story and drink nude on the sofa as we used to drink our morning coffee when we had been dating.

As we disrobed and tossed our clothes into the recliner, she took my flaccid cock into her mouth for the first time in six weeks. She licked, kissed, and sucked it until it was throbbing in full erection.

She said, "I just wanted to see your hard cock as I start this story!"

We reclined on the sofa and she resumed expounding about her wild escapades.

As she reached for my hand, she softly began, "Not long after you and I met last year, I met a man in the clinic who was a patient of the nurse practitioner I was shadowing under. He was a nice looking man in his fifties, gray hair and a neatly trimmed gray mustache. He kept his eyes on me throughout the time the three of us were in the exam room. He looked remotely like an older, gray-haired version of Tom Selleck."

She pulled one leg onto the sofa as she turned sideways, giving me a clear view of her smoothly-shaved pussy lips as they glistened with her seeping juices. She took a deep breath and resumed, "Afterward, I was back out in the hallway, and he was standing down the hall at the checkout desk. An office worker walked by, who knew I was single and knew who that man was, told me I should go out with that man if I had the chance, because he was single and he was a millionaire. Later in the afternoon, the receptionist from the checkout desk handed me a sealed envelope and said it was from him. I opened it to find his name and cell number, with a note saying he would like to talk to me."

At this point, I was thinking that she would never get involved with a patient at work and that she was going to continue by saying that she ended up going out with his son, since this guy was probably twenty years older than her. Boy, was I wrong!

I leaned in toward her as her voice grew even softer. Looking downward at her wine glass, she said, "I kept his number, but I did not call him because I was happy dating you. When you and I had an argument a few months ago and I thought you were going to break up with me, I called him. He was out of the state on business, but he said he was interested in getting to know me and dating me. We only talked regularly on the phone until six weeks ago when you wanted us to see other people and take a break from each other. At that point, I told him I would go out with him. We agreed to meet at a rest area on the scenic parkway. The plan was for me to leave my car there and ride with him to dinner."

She continued looking away, avoiding eye contact with me and, in nearly a whisper, she said, "When I made the hour drive to meet him, it was nearly dark on the late January afternoon and a light snow hand started to fall. He suggested we skip dinner and go back to his house instead, which was only a ten-minute drive from the rest area."

At this point, I am thinking that this guy had set her up and his plan all along was just to get her back to his house for sex.

Visibly shaken, Tina stood and said she needed to step outside to smoke a cigarette before continuing. I retrieved my robe from the bathroom for her to wear out on the balcony.

She returned, downed the remains of the wine in her glass, stripped-off the robe, and explained, "He said his driveway is a private, steep, gravel road and he wanted me to leave my vehicle there and ride with him in his four-wheel drive truck. I knew my SUV was all-wheel drive so I insisted that I follow him in my SUV, especially since I was nervous and afraid that he might not want to bring me back to my vehicle. I knew it would be dark soon, and with the temperature dropping and the light snow falling, I was a bit uneasy."

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

She reached for the wine bottle, poured herself another drink, took a sip and rolled on.

"As I followed his truck, we soon left the paved road and started climbing a steep gravel roadway. My tires were spinning in the gravels as we went about a half mile to a level area with an iron gate across the road. He got out and unlocked a padlock on the gate, drove his truck through the open gate, and I followed. Unexpectedly, he stopped his truck and walked back toward my vehicle. I rolled down my window, thinking he had to tell me something, but he walked behind my vehicle and closed the gate and locked the padlock. I was now shocked, scared, and mortified! I told myself that I had gotten myself into this, but I had to pull up my big girl panties and get through it!"

Needless to say, I had now lost my erection by the fear I saw on Tina's face as she portrayed her fear in her story. Still on the edge of my seat, I was praying that she was not going to tell me that she had been forced into something against her will.

Tina continued, "As I followed his truck higher onto this mountain, the memories flooded back of my telephone conversations with this man. He knew some of my family members from many years ago, so surely he would not harm me. I recalled that he said adults have needs that we can help each other with and that he had pleased many women in his life and was very well-endowed. He bragged a lot about his airplane, his vacation home in Florida, and his RV motor coach. He said he was divorced and needed sexual fulfillment. I suppose my curiosity and freedom to explore life as a newly single woman got me to this point. My sexual excitement was gone and I was following a man in a truck to an unknown location, with less than hour of daylight remaining."

I told Tina that she could take a break from the story if she needed to, but she nodded, gave a thumbs up and resumed, "The gravel road was now going downhill and eventually opened up to a huge valley with a white farm house in the middle of a huge yard, with a tractor, two boats, a huge RV motor coach, and a new Cadillac parked all around. The property was surrounded by a creek and woods, so there was only one way out—the same way I drove in!"

Her facial expression went blank as she said, "As we walked to the front porch, he said he owned three hundred acres and as far as you could see in all directions was his property. My heart sank to my stomach. I knew what was going to be expected of me and I knew I had to do it."

As her voice began to tremble a bit, she said, "We went inside the house, and he gave me a tour of the one hundred year old two-story home that he had fully restored. It was a charming home and beautifully-decorated. An open fire was burning in the living room fireplace and he offered me a drink of my choice before he sat down on the sofa. I strolled over to stand near the fireplace and conversed with him from a distance. He bid me to come and join him on the sofa, so I did, reluctantly."

She reached across the sofa with both arms and embraced me in a full-body hug. She looked deeply into my eyes, kissed me passionately, then moved back to her spot and said, "He reached under my top and began fondling my breasts, as he guided my hand toward his crotch. He squeezed my hand, indicating that he wanted me to squeeze what I was feeling beneath his trousers. What I was feeling was too much human body matter to be real, between a man's legs. I thought that if I used both hands, I would not be able to fully grasp this man's whole package. He pulled off my top and unfastened my bra hooks, which I then pulled off. He fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples, before starting to gently suck on them."

As nervous as her voice indicated, I could see that she was aroused by her blushed face, erect nipples, and glistening pussy lips.

She continued, "He stood up in front of me and told me to loosen his belt and to help him out of his pants. I complied as I knew I was going to be in shock to see what I had felt with my hand just minutes before. As I pulled down his pants and underwear at once, the most massive piece of male flesh I had ever seen sprung out toward me. I could only think that I would never be the same again if he put that massive cock inside of me. It must have been ten or eleven inches long, as thick as a water bottle, and the head looked like a giant mushroom."

She rubbed her clit as her breathing became heavier and said, "His scrotum hung half-way down his thighs with balls a little less than tennis ball size. I nearly lost my breath at the sight of this. He sat back down and guided my hands to his monstrous cock. I stroked it with both hands as he resumed sucking my nipples. He leaned in to kiss my mouth but I pulled away. Immediately, he pushed my head down to his crotch and I tried to start sucking his enormous dick. My lips stretched to full capacity as I got the head and only an inch of his shaft in my mouth. I was doing the best I could to please him, when he pushed by head down further, driving the huge head of his cock to the back of my throat. I gagged and had to come up to catch my breath."

Tina looked down and gave a quick smile and a nod of approval at the site of me stroking my own hard cock in anticipation of what would come next, as she continued, "He stood, grabbed me by the hand, and led me to a bedroom, where he removed his shirt and I followed by taking off my jeans, panties, and socks, as we lay down on the king-sized bed together. I realized that my pussy was now soaked with wetness as my panties felt wet in my hands when I removed them. My fear was now coupled with sexual excitement, which was a combination that I had never experienced. He had two pillows in the middle of the bed, which I thought was odd."

She was now writhing in sexual desire as she exclaimed, "He rolled me to my back and got on top of me. I knew it was going to hurt, but I kept thinking of the John Cougar song, Hurt So Good, hoping it might actually turn out to be enjoyable. He rubbed the head of his cock on my clit for a minute or so, then around my pussy lips and my asshole, before slowly easing the head into my soaked pussy, slowly adding a half-inch at a time, to make sure I could take it. My heart was pounding and I was already nearing an orgasm. As he started thrusting slowly, with only half the length in, I exploded into an orgasm and pulled him toward me, screaming for him for fuck me harder!"

By now, listening to her erotic encounter, this was becoming one of the hottest things I had ever heard, and it was coming from my shy girlfriend. Unbelievable!

As I was about to shoot my own load, I backed off and poured more wine for each of us, as she commanded in a much bolder voice, while still rubbing her swollen clit, "He knew I wanted all of it now, so he started thrusting balls-deep into my pussy. His massive cock stretched my vaginal walls and was banging against my insides. It felt like the head of his cock was just under my belly button. I was having multiple orgasms and squirted for the first time in my life. I felt my juices as far down as my ankles as this man's huge dong was pleasing me as only a well-endowed man could do!

"He rolled me over, lay down on his back, put both pillows under his ass, and made me mount him. The pillows raised his midsection up so high that I had to take the full length of his horse cock. I rode it hard and fast, and kept cumming over and over, until his massive cock started swelling even bigger inside of me! Just as I thought it would split me open inside, he blew his load deep inside of me."

Tina brought herself to climax with her own manual stimulation before slowing down and concluding, "We lay there catching our breath, got up, and went to separate bathrooms to clean up. He was in the living room by the fireplace when I came out after getting dressed. He said he had to be honest with me and told me that he had gotten married between the first time we had met and now. He said he wanted a sexual experience with me so badly, that he could not risk losing the opportunity by telling me. He asked me to forgive him for not being honest.

"He escorted me to the gate and asked me if I would do it again. I was furious inside because I had been tricked into fucking a married man, but I maintained my composure. I told him I'd have to think about it, since he is married. The snow was still falling lightly so I quickly got out to the main highway and drove an hour back home. My pussy was sore for over a week, but it hurt so good!"

Tina and I had passionate, hot and dirty sex after she finished telling me this story. We immediately got back together and were married two years later. These events inspired us to explore a swinging lifestyle. We remain happily married today.

Published 
Written by diamondcutterrob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments