Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monterey Trip

"Bryan takes me to Monterey to see friends."

19
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the true story of my adventures in becoming a sex slave."

One weekend Bryan told me he was taking me to Monterey to see a friend. As was his custom, he told me we were going. Bryan left no option for me to refuse. I knew by this point of being with him that he intended to share me with a friend sometime on the weekend. All my trips with him resulted in that somehow.

He called me on the phone at work.

"Slut, we are going to Monterey this weekend. Make yourself available."

Then he hung up. I sat there dazed by the brevity of the conversation.

He had complete authority over me. I was powerless to resist him. Anything he asked me to do, I did. he took more and more control of my life. He had the final say in every aspect. He chose who I was allowed to see in my free time. And that list was continually shortened. He controlled my finances. Suppose I met a new girlfriend if he met her and did not like her. He refused to allow me to be friends with her. Bryan took control, and I followed his instruction. That was the way it was. I knew the rules if I wanted to maintain a relationship with him. I accepted it.

My entire life, I was raised never to question men. My father was a strict disciplinarian. My brothers had been given more freedom than me and my sisters. It was the way it was. I was told do as I was told, and not question.

I had to cancel a lingerie bar show from my schedule. By Friday, I was ready. We left after work. He picked me up like normal at my apartment.

I was waiting nude and happy to see him when he arrived. He sat in the chair, and I gave him the blow job he desired and expected when he stopped by. Bryan loves my blow jobs and always told me that was my purpose in life. I was born to suck cock. Since becoming his property, giving blow jobs has been my favorite source of sexual activity.

After I relieved him, we prepared to leave. He selected a few clothing items for me to bring from my closet. Then he decided on some shorts for me to wear. He pulled a blouse from a bag he brought with him.

I loved it when Bryan exposed me, but sometimes I felt like he was crazy. Sometimes it excited me, and I always feel safe with him when he does it. He pushed his luck more than once, and this outfit was one of those times.

This blouse he chose for me to wear was a large flower print handkerchief with a hole in the center for your head.

I pulled it over my head. I wore it so the "V" went down in front of me and on my back. There were no strings to tie it, just gravity to keep me from being topless. The side of the blouse was nothing. From the side, I was naked.

It concealed nothing. On a girl with large breasts, no way she would be topless. The side view hid nothing. I could not see how anyone could wear this blouse in public.

It did match well with my shorts, and I added some heels. Bryan loved me in heels. They made me a little taller as he towered over me.

Off we went. Once on Thornton Blvd, headed towards the highway. Bryan claimed he needed something to drink. We stopped at a convenience store. I knew he was sending me into the store.

He parked in front so he could watch. As I got out, the car next to us pulled in simultaneously. I heard a few comments from two guys in the car. I straightened up as best I could. I smiled at him as I walked in front of the vehicle. Luckily there was no breeze at that moment. A Jeep was pulling through the parking lot, and that guy whistled.

I made my way to the door as another girl approached. When I lifted my arm up, I gave her an entire show of my chest.

She said, "Sexy shirt, girl."

I smiled and said thanks.

We walked in together. I went to the soda refrigerator to get Bryan's selection. Bending down the bottom of the shirt pulled away, and I was all there in the open. I caught her staring at me. I walked to the counter and paid. The employee enjoyed it, as did the three guys that had come into the store after me. These were the young guys from the car that parked next to ours. The guys tried getting into position to check me out as they crowded around me. I paid for Bryan's drink. I wanted to play it off but knew they could see my chest. At that moment, I felt very sexy.

Bryan was excited by that, as he always was when he had an opportunity to expose me.

He talked about their reaction for twenty minutes during the drive.

We drove towards our destination. I asked Bryan what his plans were. I wanted to learn something about what to expect. But in typical Bryan fashion, he told me to do as I was told, and I would be fine.

Once we arrived, we came to this beautiful house. It was getting dark outside. I could tell this was an expensive place by the beautiful landscaping, and I could hear the ocean waves. I knew this type of house had to be costly.

It was chilly, and my nipples were hard.

As Bryan and I exited his car, another car pulled in behind us. We waited; my fear level went up when I saw who it was. It was Bryan's friend Rich.

I greeted him with a hug. Rich lifted the front of the shirt to look at my breast. He told Bryan he had selected a nice blouse for me to wear.

A man and a woman answered the door, and both appeared to be in their early fifties. The woman, a blonde, was in great shape. The Man had a slight belly but was not fat by any means. They both dressed very nicely.

Bryan and Rich knew the couple, so no introduction appeared necessary.

The Man said to Bryan, "What do we have here?"

Bryan said, "This is our entertainment."

The Man said to Bryan, "You always have such nice young playthings."

Rich then reached under my shirt and grabbed both my nipples. He lifted up, lifting me onto my toes. He held me like that for a long time, but I did nothing to resist him. I knew that would have been a bad idea. I looked to the side to avoid eye contact.

I was trying to catch my breath, and a tear came to my eye. Rich laughed and said something about tears already. My mind was elsewhere at the moment.

He let go, and the rush of blood back into my tiny breast made me unsteady.

They were introduced as Dan and Alicia (not their real names).

Dan told his wife Alicia to take me. Alicia took my hand and walked me through this beautiful house. She took me to a bedroom. Alicia stood me before her and started taking off my clothes without saying a word. First, she lifted my shirt over my head, and then she pulled down my shorts. I was standing nude in front of her minutes after meeting her.

The room was warm and mostly dark, with just a faint light in one corner.

She took my hand and pulled me to her as she sat on a stool. I stood with my side to her. She gathered some lotion from a bottle on the table beside her chair. She slowly began rubbing the lotion over me. She moved me at will to apply the cream. The lotion was warm and soothing. I was in a mental daze.

When I tried to speak, she quieted me.

Alicia Said, "You speak when spoken to, Lydia."

When she applied it to my breasts, I jumped a bit. My nipples were still sore from what Rich had done moments earlier. I was in a trance.

As she moved to apply the lotion to my butt and pussy was when she finally broke her silence.

"Master will approve of your hairless pussy."

My pussy was excited from being with Bryan. That always seemed to be the case. His teasing and exposing me constantly kept me on edge. When she applied the lotion, I just about came against her fingers. Alicia continued in her slow application of cream until I was completely moisturized. I felt so warm and content in her hands.

Next, she selected a pair of heels that were not mine. The heels were four inches. She said you must keep these on at all times. She had me practice walking in them across the room.

As I returned to stand before her, she asked my age. She stated that I looked very young.

She had me sit on the stool, brushing and combing my long hair. She sprayed some wonderful-smelling product as she brushed out any snarls. I was enjoying this special treatment and felt very relaxed in her care.

When she finished brushing my hair, she was seated behind me. She pulled me back into her. I had not noticed, but she had removed her blouse, and I felt her breast press against my back. She reached around and massaged my sore nipples and breast. I just closed my eyes and drifted off into space. I rested my head against her shoulder. Soon her hands drifted to my excited pussy. She found my excited clit and applied just the correct pressure. In seconds I was coming by her hand. I felt so good and even more relaxed as she explored my body.

Myself still in a trance. I heard Alicia open the drawer of the table. She lifted my hair and placed a leather collar around my neck. Alicia pulled it snug then clasped it. She put a small lock in the clasp behind my head.

She helped me stand and walked me to a full-length mirror. She faced me in the mirror. I could see her breast in the reflection; she was as lovely as I thought when I first saw her. Her breasts were beautiful, and her tummy was fit and trim. She was still wearing her skirt. She had lovely tanned skin. I thought to myself, no tan lines on her either.

She looked at me in the mirror and said," Just about ready."

She attached a chain leash to the front of my collar and a small chain connecting my hands behind my back. She then walked me towards the door.

It suddenly hit me again that Rich was there. I feared this relaxed feeling of euphoria would soon be gone.

She marched me to where the men were at a bar having a drink.

She said, "Here you are, gentleman, prepared as you wished."

I stood there looking at the floor in front of me. I could, however, feel the men's eyes looking at me.

Bryan broke the silence. "Come here, slut. I was just bragging about your cock sucking ability."

I walked to him, and he pushed me down to my knees. He took out his cock and put it deep into my mouth. He leaned against the bar counter and let me please him. Rich and Dan just stood next to him, continuing the conversation.

Bryan pushed off him without orgasming.

Bryan said, "Next."

Rich stepped up to take his place, and he, too, buried his cock in my mouth. Rich grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock into my throat. I could do nothing but accept it.

He put both hands on my head and started to fuck my mouth. His push into my throat caused spit to run down my face and onto my chest. It seemed to go on for an extended period, this fucking of my face. But suddenly, he pulled to just his cock head in my mouth and pumped his cum into my mouth. He groaned out loud. I looked up to see Dan pat Rich on his shoulder.

Rich kept his cock in my mouth until the last of his cum spilled out. My lips were swollen, as was my throat from the pounding. He slipped out, and I kneeled with his cum in my mouth, waiting to be told to swallow.

Dan told Alicia to freshen their drinks. She did as I kneeled cum in my mouth, saliva running down my chin and chest.

Bryan lifted me by my leash and told me to swallow. I did and showed him.

The men walked to an adjoining room. Alicia helped me to freshen up, fixing my hair quickly and wiping up the spit from my face and chest. I suspected that was just the start of the evening.

She then walked me into another room. The was a large room with no windows. Curtains hung on three walls. One wall had all sorts of different sex equipment hung on the wall. The room was full of equipment—things I had never seen before benches and crosses.

All three men were nude, waiting for me. Dan took my leash from Alicia and walked me to a padded bench. He pushed me face down across the bench. Dan attached my legs with cuffs and spread my feet as far as he could. He unchained my hands and attached them to the other side of the bench. My shoes barely touched the floor.

Dan then announced that he was going to take my ass first. Alicia came to my face and put a blindfold over my eyes. Next, I felt lotion applied to my butthole. I think it was Alicia because her touch and fingers felt like before.

I felt him move close behind me. Then it was immediate pressure on my butthole. His cock was thick. I thought no way it was going in, but he just pushed. He told Alicia to strap me down to keep me from wiggling. I felt a thick wide leather strap attached to my back and to the bench. It was then pulled tight, and I could no longer move.

Dan continued to push past my resistance.

I screamed as his cock broke through, and he entered me. He started to pound my butt. Complimenting Bryan while fucking me.

"Bryan, she is the best one you have brought yet, perfect ass."

Hearing that only confirmed what I suspected. Affirming again, I am just Bryan's current toy.

When I had a clear thought as he fucked my butt, it was that a man I had met about an hour prior was fucking my ass.

Dan told Rich to have a go, and he pulled out. I felt Rich move in behind me and push his long cock right in. He pounded me as his friend did moments ago.

Dan walked around to my face. He pulled my head up, but he could not get into position to have me suck him. My face hung too low, and the belt was holding me in place. I heard him call Alicia and felt her kneel by my face. I then listen to her sucking her man inches from my face.

Rich stopped pounding my sore butt. He pulled out. I had a moment of rest. Then I felt a hard strike of my ass with a whip. No warning. No knowledge it was coming. If I could have moved, I would have. I just let out a scream.

Then another and another. I tried not to scream as my screams seemed to excite Rich more.

Rich told Dan to try. A brief second rest and then a blow even harder struck me. He strikes me about five times. I could not say how many.

Alicia released me from the bench. I stood and felt my sore butt. I felt where the whip landed as welts raised across my cheeks. I had tears running down my face.

Bryan takes my hand and takes me to a stool. Bryan sat and pulled me onto his lap. My butt hurts as it contacts his skin. He puts himself inside me. My pussy expands to accept his cock.

Bryan spoke softly in my ear," You are a good girl, my whore.”

I felt pride hearing his words. I told him I loved being his property. I told him I would do anything to make him happy.

All the pain from the evening evaporated as I sat on his lap with his cock inside me.

Rich came over and lifted me away from Bryan. He yanks me to a cross on the other side of the room. Alicia pulled my arms above my head and tied them with a rope. My legs are spread and attached to the legs of the cross. This caused my arms to stretch. I was suspended off the floor.

Rich stepped aside, and I felt the whip across my back. I still had the blindfold on. This whip had many leather strands. Not as painful as the first whips; a thud sound is made as the blows connect. Then it is two of them whipping me. Each of them stood to my opposing side taking turns.

The new whip was more painful. It made less of a thud sound. I jumped and yelped with each blow. The more brutal whip reached around my chest and hit my sensitive nipple. Over and over. That caused me to scream and jump as much as I possibly could.

Dan said, "That's what we are looking for."

The whip hit my tiny breast when wrapped around my back repeatedly. I sense whoever was doing it was doing so on purpose. I assumed that had to be Rich.

When it struck my nipple, I saw red. The other whip almost felt like a relief as I waited for the next whip to reach my nipple and. breast on my left side.

I was crying when they stopped. Alicia lets me down from the cross and puts me on the bench again. This time the long way. As my nipple and chest touched the soft leather, I yelped in pain.

Dan came behind me and fucked my wet pussy. I knew it was him by the thickness of his cock. He entered and pounded into me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I hear him groan as he pushes deep inside me. I felt his warm release inside me.

When he was done, he yanked me by my hair off the bench. He pulled the blindfold off and pushed me to my knees. He thrust that thick cock into my mouth. I tasted the last of his orgasm as I cleaned his cock.

Rich was next. Back on the bench. He retook my butt and fucked me to his orgasm. As he was fucking me, I felt Dan's cum dripping from pussy.

Rich squeezed my nipples hard as he fired his cum into my bowels. I let out another scream from the pain. My cry only excited him more. He pinched my tiny breast between the fingers on each hand. He saw my discomfort as he settled down from his orgasm. He did not let go maintaining his grip on my breasts. I again saw red when he released them. The blood rushing back felt almost as bad as the pinching.

Bryan came and took my hand. He took me to the stool and had me kneel. I took his cock into my mouth, and not long after, he released his orgasm in my mouth.

When Bryan calmed down from his orgasm, the men all dressed and left the room.

Alicia cleaned me up, as well as anything else that needed cleaning. I lay on the floor as she cleaned. Alicia came to me and helped me to a small child's size mattress in the corner. She secured my arms behind my back with the tiny chain. Then Alicia attached my leash to a chain hanging from the ceiling. She told me to rest.

There was soft sexual music playing. I lay there with cum leaking from me as Alicia walked out, turning out the light. I struggled to find comfort. I heard voices from another part of the house as they seemed to enjoy themselves.

I fell asleep.

Early in the morning, I had lost all sense of time. Alicia came and took me to a shower. This shower was more significant than the bedroom in my apartment.

She and I showered together, after which she put my collar and leash on again. I followed her earlier instruction to speak only if spoken to.

She took me outside, and it was cold and damp with slight fog. She walked me herself nude by my leash in the yard. Still, in those heels walking on the grass was very difficult.

We entered the house, and she attached my leash to a hook off the countertop. I knelt there as the men came into the kitchen one by one.

Alicia dressed and returned to the kitchen, and cooked a meal.

The three men ate and talked. When they went to another room, Alicia gave me some eggs and toast. I eat there, kneeling on the floor. She eats something standing up by the sink.

Alicia took me to the room where the men were. She leads me to Dan. I kneeled at his feet as they talked of golfing once the fog cleared.

Rich motioned for me to come to him. I crawled to him as he pulled down his slacks and released his cock. I went to work pleasing him, making him hard.

My back and my left breast were marked. My back was red and sensitive in some areas. I could tell as Rich ran his hands on my back. My breasts were sore from both what Rich did, pinching them violently and the whip striking them.

I licked his balls and under his ball sack. I took his balls into my mouth one at a time, gently sucking them and caressing them with my tongue. I was trying my best to pleasure him. Bryan was seated next to Rich, watching me. I glanced up at him from time to time.

Alicia kneeled by Dan and gave him the same treatment I gave Rich.

Dan told Alicia to get the butt plug. She stood and, a few minutes later, returned with a butt plug. The plug was metal. This one was bigger than any I had seen before. The most significant part was bigger than my closed fist.

The Man said something to the effect. This way, she will be ready when we return. He told Alicia to put it in me. She took my hand, and I knelt between the three men. She positioned me face down and butt up. My butt is facing them. She lubed the plug.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

She then put it to my butthole, sore from the night before. It felt cold. She then started to insert it slowly, making a show of it. A little in and then out. Over and over until she forced it in me, I yelped, and the guys laughed.

I felt like I had a massive thing inside me, and I did. The plug was very uncomfortable.

I stayed in that position. The men talked about me and all sorts of things. One of my biggest turn-ons is when people discuss me using me as if I'm not there; I get very excited. They praised and thanked Bryan for bringing such a slut. Hearing them discuss me made me ready to cum from just their words.

I was getting so excited kneeling ass up as they talked about me. Bryan told them some of the things he has me do for him. He told them of Gabriel and how Gabriel uses me for blow jobs.

Rich knew already, but Bryan told Dan I had a part-time job as a lingerie bar show model. Bryan said you have to see her running around these bars nearly nude. It is quite the show.

Dan said he would have to attend one to see me in action. He complimented Bryan telling him he had done an excellent job training this slut.

Hearing all this talk and having this big plug inside me, the slightest movement pressed my pussy. I had an orgasm listening to the men discuss me.

They all laughed at me.

Rich reached down and grabbed my right breast. He pulled me up to him and held it tight, squeezing.

He asked, "Who gave you permission to cum, whore.”

I screamed in pain several times, "No one, sir."

Less and less coherently as he pinched both my nipples now.

When he let go, I sank back to the floor, curling up in the fetal position.

They discussed the stock market and golfing, among things. The two guys started telling Bryan of things that he should do to me and have me do for him.

One thing Dan said Bryan should have me do was to be an escort. He said because of my youthful appearance, men would pay big dollars for me. He said he knew men that would pay big to have me. Rich thought it was a great idea as well. Bryan said he would consider it. I sat there listening, knowing I could not resist if Bryan chose that path for me. I could never say no to his demands.

Dan said to let him know and that he would arrange it. He told Bryan you have to train her to know her purpose. Bryan and Rich both agreed.

Dan asked me if I knew what my purpose was. I did not know how to answer his question. I stuttered. I intended to please men and serve Bryan.

Rich added to the questioning. He asked what I was to Bryan. I sensed he was trying to make me upset when I did not answer him.

He asked, "Are you his mistress, plaything, his girlfriend?" and "What are you, Lydia?"

I knew he was waiting for an answer. I felt like he wanted an emotional reaction to upset me.

Finally, I said, "I'm his slut, his whore.”

I added, "I'm his property to do whatever he asks of me."

Dan broke the silence.

"It seems she knows her purpose."

The men went to play golf. I stayed on the floor with that big plug still planted inside me. Alicia did her thing around the house. About an hour later, she took me by the leach crawling behind her. She hardly spoke to me.

She took me back to the room where I slept. She took me to the mattress I slept on and secured my leach to the chain and my hands behind my back.

She left without saying a word. I heard the garage door open and close, so I assumed she left the house. I lay there in the dark.

After a few hours, I heard a noise in the house. I thought I heard two women speaking. Ten minutes later, the door to the room I was in opened. It was Alicia and another woman. This woman was about her age and very well-dressed and attractive as well.

They walked to me and stood over me. The other woman with Alicia spoke, saying that I looked very young. I learned her name was Mari.

Alicia said, "She is legal, don't worry. You know Bryan, he likes them young."

Mari said, "She could pass for a teenager."

It was true; I had not changed much since high school. Even at twenty-four, I was 5'1" when I stretched. My weight was right at 100 pounds. I think because I loved running, I maintained the same shape I had as a cheerleader in school. I had little to no breasts to speak of. My nipples were large and always caused me embarrassment. My butt was my best feature and always attracted men's attention.

Alicia unhooked the leash and my hands from behind my back. They walked me into the kitchen. I crawled on my hands and knees, the butt plug still in place. In the kitchen, she had me sit on a little stool maybe eight inches tall. The wooden seat was uncomfortable because of the butt plug still inside me. The ladies made a fruit snack and some tea.

They sat at the table enjoying the snacks and each other's company as I squirmed for comfort on the stool.

It was interesting hearing these two very wealthy women talk about their problems. Problems I could only dream I had. They ignored me sitting there. But they did not have much to speak to me because of our age difference. Both women appeared twice my age, at least.

The men arrived after some time. Mari took hold of my leash and walked me to the door, where they entered. Dan saw me and bent over to check if I still had the plug inserted. He told his wife that she pleased him.

Bryan, Rich, and another guy came in as well. His name was Mike. He was excited to see me there with Mari holding my leash. He hugged Mari, who I learned was his wife.

She showed me off to him. He spanked my ass firmly, which caused my feet to lift slightly off the floor. The butt plug moved deeper as I jumped forward from the force of the blow. The size of the plug was very uncomfortable in any position.

Bryan took hold of the leash and walked me into another room. He sat on a couch and had me kneel in front of him. He removed his cock from his slacks and pulled me to it. I took him in my mouth. I always felt most comfortable between Bryan's legs, with or without his cock in my mouth. I felt in my place kneeling in front of him.

Mike congratulated him and asked where he found these girls. Bryan just laughed, not answering. Bryan Rich and Mike talked about his fiancé Lisa, among other things.

Bryan stopped me and pushed me toward Rich, seated nearby. I crawled to Rich, who pulled his cock out of his slacks as well. I started working him in my mouth.

They continued talking. They joked with each other about their golf play. After a couple of minutes of me taking care of Rich, he tapped me on my head and pointed toward Mike. I repeated, moving between Mike's legs as he took his cock out.

I saw the ladies watching me.

Mike used his hands on my head to push himself deeper into my mouth. He lifted off the chair, and he went into my throat.

Mike congratulated Bryan saying, "She is a good cocksucker."

Dan entered the room. Shirtless, he stood and announced his turn. Mike pushed me off and in Dan's direction. I crawled to kneel before him as he moved to a chair. He pulled his cock out of his slacks, and I took him in my mouth.

I sucked him for a few minutes. He then told the others that dinner would arrive shortly. All the guys went to clean up from golfing. Bryan took me with him to his room.

Bryan and I showered. He let me take out that butt plug, and oh, what a relief I felt. We went to bed, and he entered me. I so needed that. My aroused pussy was begging for attention. I came in seconds of him entering me. He told me I was a good girl, and I told him I would do anything for him as I returned to earth from my orgasm. Soon he came inside me. I loved watching him orgasm. I loved looking at his face as an orgasm came over him. I held him tight and pulled him closer.

We cleaned up, and I put on a dress for dinner. It was just a light summer dress with a flower print. This dress made me look like a little girl compared to the other women. Nothing under the dress, of course. I still had my collar and leash on. Bryan put it on me after the shower.

Dinner was sushi delivered by a local restaurant. The group sat at the table and enjoyed a meal. I had just a few of the selections available. I drank iced water as they enjoyed mixed drinks. They were all talking and enjoying themselves while eating.

After dinner, the men went to another room. I helped clean the table. At one point, Mari came behind me and slipped my dress over my head. I felt her wet hands from rinsing the dishes touch my body as she pulled me close and my back to her chest.

She remarked about the marks on my breast. She whispered in my ear. She hoped she would get the opportunity to add to them. She felt my pussy and joked with Alicia about how wet my pussy was.

I was just in a trance, feeling her hands rub my body.

The ladies took me to a bedroom—both of them. I stood nude before Alicia as she rubbed lotion into my body again, like the night before. Mari assisted her, and I had four hands rubbing warm lotion over my entire body. Mari, taller than me by several inches, bent slightly and kissed me on the lips.

Alicia asked where my butt plug was. I told her Bryan had me take it out earlier.

She said, "I hope Master does not get mad about that."

I stood there as they took off their clothes. Both women were beautiful for women, probably twice my age. Mari had me apply lotion to her body as she stood before me.

When they were ready, Mari took my chain, and I walked out of the room between them, all of us naked. Alicia was holding my arm. The conversation stopped as we approached. Mari took me to stand in front of Mike. Mike was seated in one of the leather chairs around a coffee table. I was standing with my side to him. Mari handed him my leash. He grabbed that with one hand, and with the other, he surprised me as he spanked my butt one time so hard I fell forward. Alicia caught me to keep from falling on my face.

Suddenly my butt was on fire. Alicia stood me upright again. Mike passed my leash to Rich in the chair next to him. He pulled me to stand, facing him between his legs. Rich moved to the front edge of the chair to be closer to me. He went right to my nipples. He pinched them and pulled them. He wanted to see my reaction. I knew that. I tried to resist showing him my pain. He was having none of that. He squeezed my tiny breast between his fingers of each hand. He pulled me into him. He squeezed until I gave in and begged him to release me. He did and laughed. My hands instinctively went to my breasts. I think I had to confirm they were still attached. I could not hear what was being said by the group, and I recovered, still standing in front of Rich. He sat back in the chair. I looked at him as he was smiling at me. I sensed his satisfaction, having gotten the reaction he wanted. My eyes were watering.

He passed my leash to Bryan. Bryan had me sit on the chair between his legs. My butt touched the leather, and I jumped a bit. I stayed there feeling satisfied and comfortable for a few minutes as Bryan caressed my body. He paid particular attention to my sore breasts. Being in his hands was terrific.

Alicia was sitting on her Man's chair as I was Bryan. Mari was kneeling by Mike's feet. I was feeling content and comfortable leaning against Bryan.

Bryan whispered in my ear, telling me to go and kneel between Alicia's legs and taste her pussy. Bryan handed my leash to Dan. I dropped from the chair and moved into position. Alicia spread her legs as I moved towards her.

She was very excited. Her pussy was very wet. She smelled so nice too. She reacted to what I was doing. Soon I had her on the edge of an orgasm. I put one of my fingers inside her, and she went off as I licked her aroused clitoris. I sucked her outer labia and tasted her. She was shaking in orgasm. I kept doing what Bryan told me until she pushed me away. I think from too much stimulation.

I returned to kneel by Bryan's feet. I watched Mari give her guy Mike a blow job during this time. She seemed to be enjoying herself. In a bit of a while, Mari crawled over to me. She knelt across my lap, facing me. She tilted my head back and dropped her husband's cum slowly into my mouth from hers.

The guys approved of that. I had an idea what she was up to as she got into position on top of me. After she dropped his cum in my mouth, she kissed me, pushing any remaining cum into my mouth mixed with her saliva. When she pulled her lips from mine, I swallowed the mixture. I thanked her for sharing.

Mari stayed on my lap, and we shared more kissing. She was aggressive with me holding my head in her hands. Her firm chest pressed against me.

Mari stood up and took my leash. She announced that she wanted to whip me before the guys had their fun. Dan tells Alicia and Mari to take me into the darkroom. She pulled me to my feet. I looked back at Bryan, and he waved his hand, dismissing me.

I followed the women into the room. Mari and Alicia took my hands and attached them to a bar above my head. Then the bar was moved higher by some crank. They moved it higher until the toes of those heels I wore barely touched the floor below me.

One of the girls put a blindfold on me. My arms were adjusting to the constant strain of holding my body weight. The bottom of the heels could scrap the floor as I moved my legs, offering no relief.

Someone turned on the music. Next, I heard the men enter the room. I heard Mari ask permission to whip me. I heard nothing in response to her inquiry but felt it seconds later. A slash across my back from my left side where she had been standing. I jumped, pulling my arms tight and lifting myself slightly off the floor. I tried to catch my breath.

Then another and another. The whip was now wrapping around me, and Mari seemed to be trying to strike my breast, still sore from earlier. She must have whipped me fifteen or twenty times all across my back. I could sense her enjoyment when Mari hit my breast because of my reaction. She seemed to pause briefly to enjoy my pain as I screamed.

She stopped, and I thought it was over. But she moved to the other side of me and started again. My back was on fire. The real pain was when the end of the whip wrapped around my body and made contact with my sore breast. It caused me to jump, yell and scream. He heard the sounds of someone fucking as the last of her whipping of me stopped. I just hung by my arms, exhausted.

Someone took me down. The relief in my arms felt terrific. Bryan took off my blindfold. My eyes adjusted to the sudden light. He felt my back and told me I had been a good girl. My breasts were still on fire. The slightest touch caused me pain. I softly touched them, and even with my light touch, I felt the pain again.

I saw Dan was still fucking Alicia over the bench. He motioned for me to come over. When I did, he asked me to kneel beside him on his side of the bench. Alicia's head was hanging over the other side.

He pulled his cock from her and pushed himself in my mouth. I tasted Alicia again, this time from his cock. Rich put Mari on the bench beside Alicia. He started to fuck her. When Dan did not have his cock in my mouth, Mike or Bryan did.

A little later, Alicia was tied to the bar like I had been earlier. Her husband whipped her. I stood against Bryan as everyone watched him. I'd say he beat her harder than I had been and longer. She was crying when he finally stopped. Mari helped to let her down. She immediately crawled to her husband and thanked her "Master" for whipping her.

Next, it was Mari's turn. Rich and Mike tied her to the bar. Hands over her head. They cranked the lift until she was dangling by her arms. Rich whipped her with a leather strap. It made a lot of noise when it hit her, causing her to turn around, twisting. Mike whipped her front as she bent to face him with a whip with many straps. These whips made her red but did not appear to hurt her much.

That was a warm-up because Rich grabbed another whip from the wall, and you could tell this one was more business. Mari yelped when he hit her with it. Soon her tears flowed, and she hyperventilated as the whip made contact with different parts of her body. Her turning made it worse as she could not control where the strikes landed.

They let her down by cranking the bar lower so that she rested on her knees but still had her arms connected to the bar above her head. She cried as she recovered.

Bryan handed me a cloth and told me to wipe her face. I did as instructed and leaned in to kiss her. I felt her pain. She hardly had the strength to kiss me in return.

Rich grabbed my elbow and yanked me away. He announced that he was going to fuck me now. Rich put me on the same bench that Alicia was just fucked over. He tied me in place, spreading my legs and attaching my ankles to the legs of the bench. My hands are attached to hooks on the other side. I was leaning over the bench, my sex open for use in this position.

Rich came behind me and entered me. He was pounding in and out. Rich stopped. I could not see what he was doing, but the next thing I knew, he hit my butt with a wooden paddle. That thing hurt tremendously. Then back to fucking me again. He orgasmed inside me. He pulled away, and before I knew it, Mike was fucking me. He pounded me for a few minutes, and he, too, orgasmed inside me.

Dan was next as he took over where Mike had left off. He was fucking me. He stopped at one point and called Alicia. She came over and kneeled in front of him. He pushed her face into my aroused, wet pussy. I felt her tongue licking in and around my pussy. Cleaning up all the escaping cum. Most of it was still inside me because my butt was higher than my head, but some had escaped from their fucking of me.

He returned to fucking me, and soon I heard him groan and add his semen inside me. When he pulled out, I heard Alicia cleaning him, and then she went to clean me. I orgasmed when I felt her licking my tender pussy.

I was just left there on the bench. I heard Dan tell his wife, Alicia, to clean the room. He told her to chain me to the mattress when they finished cleaning. The men left the room.

Alicia and Mari cleaned the room. They were cleaning all the things they used. When they finished, they released me. It felt so good to stand up. I was still full of cum. I was allowed to expel the cum as best I could onto a cloth and cleaned up.

Mari walked me to the mattress and chained me to a hook by the leash. She then cuffed my hands behind my back. And she cuffed my ankles together. Alicia put ball-gag was put in my mouth. They then walked away, turning out the light as they exited the room. No one said anything.

At some point in the night, Bryan came and retrieved me. He took me to his room. I took a shower, and then we had sex. I always felt so complete in his arms. He told me that he was happy with me, which, of course, made me feel good.

He left the room and returned with some toast and coffee. It was still dark outside. We ate it, and soon, he said we had to go. We were in the car before anyone else woke up. I wore my sun dress on the ride home.

Bryan told me how happy Dan was with me as we drove home. He said the guys enjoyed me as they discussed drinks after last night's fun. Bryan told me they discussed how much money he could make sharing me with Dan's associates. Bryan said he was surprised at the amount of money they were talking about.

Bryan told me that Dan asked about Bryan sending me to Dan for a stay. Bryan asked if I had vacation time I could use. He knew I had vacation time on the books as he knew all my business and finances. I told him I did. He took that as an agreement to send me to Dan.

That is another adventure.

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments