Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mollie And The Masseur

"I love massages and I love them even more now that I have the added benefits with my masseur."

84
15 Comments 15
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I love getting a massage. They reinvigorate me and restore my sore muscles. They also turn me on. Being completely naked under a sheet and having another person's hands on my body heightens every sensual nerve in my body. I don’t care if it’s a man or a woman. Luckily, a few years ago I found a masseur that I really liked. He had an expert touch, was young and handsome, and knew how to flirt. I looked forward to my weekly visits.  

We hit it off during my first session. I can’t help but be playful with someone I find attractive. And even though he is young, he knew how to play the game and keep it interesting. I was so happy I didn’t scare him off. I’m always amazed by how men who think they are down to fuck all of a sudden get shy the moment they find a woman who’s ready as well.  

Anyway, during my sessions, we would flirt and I would ask him about his massage experiences. He became bolder with each session. One time I mentioned how much I liked to have my ass spanked. After that, he would give me a good slap when he finished massaging my ass. I told him how much I enjoyed when he massaged my sternum and around. From then on, he gradually worked his way out to massaging my breast. He never touched my nipples, but would work my full breast.  

It wasn’t long before I asked more pointed questions. When I asked him if he had ever fucked one of his clients and he told me hadn’t but he had thought about it.  

“What about me,” I asked. 

“Have I ever thought about fucking you? Actually, I have,” he said sheepishly. “You have a gorgeous body and I love the little glimpses I get under the sheet.” 

“Mmmm, I like that,” I told him. 

“Really?” 

“Oh, yes. I like knowing when a guy, or girl, wants to fuck me. And I like knowing you look.” 

“Have you thought about fucking me,” he countered. 

I looked up at him and said, “There’s one sure way to find out.” 

He paused for a moment and I could tell he was trying to decide what to do. His hands worked their way back under the sheet and started massaging my breasts again. I closed my eyes and I voiced my approval. He continued to work his way around. I could feel my tits swelling. My lips tingled. I was pleasantly surprised that for a young guy he took his time. I wanted to enjoy every minute of this experience.  

When he finally took my nipples in his fingers, my back arched off the table. I groaned. 

“Shhhhh, remember there are other people other there.” 

“I know, that makes it even sexier.” 

He continued to play with my nipples. I bit my lips as I came the first time to keep from moaning too loud. My body writhed on the table. His hands began working their way down my body. Massaging as he went. As he moved, the sheet pushed down exposing my breasts.  

“Your tits are perfect. I always try to get a look at them.” 

“All you had to do was ask and I would have shown you.” 

A shadow passed over me. I opened my eyes and watched him lean down to suck on my tits. Fuck that felt good. He moved his hand down to my pussy. I spread my legs to welcome him. I held his head in place as he sucked my tits and played with my clit.  

My thick cream gave way to a steady flow as I came. He stretched further and curled two fingers in my open pussy. I dug my fingers into his skin. I wanted to scream. My pussy squeezed his fingers before releasing with each wave of pleasure.  

He worked his fingers back and forth between my clit and deep inside me. I was so slick by this time, there was no resistance. My hips pumped to help him keep the rhythm, building until I came with agonizing power.  

His mouth released my tit as he stood. He ripped the sheet off me and surveyed my body. I ran my hands over me, inviting him to enjoy the view. He worked his way down to the other end of the table. 

“I’m going to have to really clean this table after the mess we just made.” 

“Don’t expect an apology from me. And you better not be done.” 

He grinned and leaned in between my thighs. I held his head to guide him but he didn’t need much coaching. He knew how to tease and how to take me over the edge. I had thought about fucking him every time he touched me, but I didn’t expect him to be this good at his age.  

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff

He massaged my ass as he ate my pussy. I was worried I was going to drown him with this next orgasm. He kept building me up. My hands moved from his head to the edge of the table. I braced myself for what I knew was coming. He sensed the scale of what was happening and slipped his thumbs to the opening of my pussy. His tongue continued to dance on my clit. He pressed his thumbs against me but didn’t penetrate me.  

“Now, now, now!” I gasped.  

His thumbs pushed deliberately inside me. I levitated off the table as I squirted all over his face. My body rocked with each beautiful orgasm. He never broke stride. I’m not sure how I didn’t topple the table and fall to the floor.  

“How was that,” he asked as he rose. 

“I think I need a massage to recover from my massage.” 

“Ha, that intense?’ 

I smiled, “That was phenomenal and very unexpected. I guess I should pay you for that extra service.” 

I slipped off the table. My ass and the backs of my legs were covered in my come. I unbuckled his pants as he backed up and leaned against the table. I knelt and eased his pants and underwear down. His young, stiff cock stood erect in my face. He’s a little longer than average and thick enough to fill my hand when I wrapped it around him. I licked him up and down before taking him in my mouth. He groaned and I watched his head fall back as he slid deeper in my mouth. I could see my come glistening in his thick beard. 

I take great pride in my skills and like to make guys come quickly the first time I blow them. It gives me a sense of satisfaction and power. Unfortunately, this is where his youth was a little of a disappointment. It took him less than a minute to lose control and come. And man, did he come. Big, thick loads in the back of my throat. I made sure to drink every bit of him up before releasing him from my grip. 

He was embarrassed and apologized as I stood up. 

“Don’t worry,” I said. “We can work on that next time. And nice cock, by the way. Maybe next time you’ll slide it in my pussy.” 

“Give me a minute and I can get it back up for you if you want.” 

“Are you serious?”  

And this is where his youth paid off. It had been a while since I had been with someone his age and had forgotten their ability to recover. We began kissing. He fingered me and sucked on my tits some more. Sure enough, in a few minutes, I felt him stiffening back up. 

I leaned over the massage table and felt him ease into me. His young, strong cock filled me up. I wondered how many times I could get him off before his balls dried up. 

“It’s been a long time since I had a guy that could rebound like that.” 

“You so fucking hot and wet. I’m glad I didn’t scare you off coming so fast.” 

“Well, you’ve got a lot to work with so I think it will be worthwhile. Now take it nice and slow and let me know when you feel like you’re going to come.” 

We took our time. For the next ten minutes or so, he fucked. Each time he got close to coming, I would make him stop and regain his composure. I got a couple of more good orgasms in between. Soon I could tell he wasn’t going to stop. His fingers dug into my hips as he pounded harder and harder. I could feel him swelling and I knew he was going to blow before I came. I reached down and started to rub my clit to be sure I didn’t lose this one for me. 

“You want to come on my ass or in my mouth again?” 

Before I could get the question out, he pulled out his cock and shot his first load between my shoulder blades. I felt shot after shot hit as he painted my back and ass with his come. His cock rubbed my ass cheeks as he did. I fingered my clit to finish myself off while he came on me.  

“Oh my goodness, you are incredible.” 

“Thank you. After my massage next week, we will work on your stamina some more. I bet we can get you lasting as long as you want in a few weeks.” 

I walked over, picked up my clothes, and started to dress.  

“You aren’t going to clean up?” 

“No, honey. I’m taking this home to my husband and going to tell him all about this while he fucks me.” 

Published 
Written by MolliesAdventures
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments