Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Tales

"Three brief but true naughty sexcapades with my mistress (only the names were changed)."

13
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

SHORT STORY 1
My mistress, Britni, is a beautiful and shapely thirty-four-year-old whom I have known sexually since she was twenty-eight.  She married a couple of years ago, but we both decided that did not have to interrupt our arrangement.  Britni is working temporarily as a substitute science teacher for the local high school.  Last week she called midmorning and informed me that I was going to get "sucked off by the hot teacher that all the high school boys would definitely wanna fuck".

Britni the substitute teacher arrived up at my office about an hour later attired in a tastefully short black skirt, white blouse, back-seamed stockings, and polka dot 4-inch stiletto pumps.  Her impossibly white teeth and red lips beckoned.

One complication: her husband Ted owns a maintenance company and they happened to be working directly across the street from my office building that day.  That wasn't a huge problem.  There are many offices in my complex and Britni had multiple possible reasons to be there, so no suspicions would be raised.  He immediately spotted her though, and sent this text:

"Babe, you look HOT!  Let's go to lunch after you finish your appointment."

Britni shared his text immediately: "He'll want to fuck me."

I excitedly replied, "You'll get boned today, for sure! Ted's gonna fuck your pretty little brains out until your pussy cums all over his big dick!" That made me harder than I already was.

I stood beside my desk and my gorgeous mistress dropped to her knees. She began sucking my rod while applying just the right amount of pressure to the "magic spot" behind my balls. As I thought about Ted's stunning wife getting face-fucked, I wondered what step-daughter Heather would think if she knew her "straight-laced" step-mom was blowing a cock that was not her dad's and that she was about to get a big mouthful of hot semen? I shot my load explosively right about then.

So, after re-touching her lipstick, Britni left me to join Ted across the street.  

The following day I learned that once Britni arrived at the job site in her sexy teacher outfit Ted immediately decided to take the rest of the afternoon off!  Hubby suggested they skip lunch and head straight home.  So, about when I was wondering how their lunch might be going, Britni was already bent over the couch in their living room, skirt hiked up, thong pulled to the side with hubby mounting her from behind.  He fucked her twice just like that before she had to leave and pick up step-daughter Heather from school.  

She was too sore to accommodate me the next day.

But it was super-hot to hear that story straight from her lips while she gave me a slow hand job in my office.  Britni was careful to direct my copious spurts away from her blouse; neither of us wanted to soil her current outfit.  Hubby wasn't allowed to fuck her that day either.  He asked, but her tiny pussy was just too sore for his big, thick cock.  I'm not sure if he also received a hand-job..?

 

SHORT STORY 2
Britni texted to say we could meet at a hotel but she had to "go home and freshen up" after leaving a parent-teacher conference at Heather's school.  I knew exactly what that meant: hot, Hot, HOT!  I wasn't disappointed.

She arrived in a short gray knit mini-dress, maroon leggings, and boots. I commented that she looked "super nice".  Britni suggested that she could either leave the dress in place or "put it back on" and I could fuck her from behind in front of a mirror, bent over a chair.  She reminded me that she'd pair the dress with her black 5-inch baby-doll pumps.

That mental picture immediately brought me to a full, throbbing erection. She rubbed my cock and I fondled her titties through her bra and dress.  I dropped to my knees and removed her boots and leggings.  Britni now had a very wet pussy...

She paused to accept a brief call from her husband as I sucked her clitty and fingered her bald slit.

We decided the dress should come off (for now!). I asked her to lie face down on the bed with a pillow under her hips.   I tongued her ass and played with her stiff little clitty until Britni was frantically humping the pillow. I stuck my tongue into that sweet ass as far as it would go, for that is a naughty pleasure which her husband will never, ever provide.

I got out of bed, lubricated my fingers and inserted our favorite string of red anal balls.  Britni turned onto her back.  I went  down on her while one finger pistoned in and out of her tight little butt.  After a few moments, her hands clamped onto the back of my head.  Her message was clear: "You are going NOWHERE until I have an ORGASM!"

I was telling her about how most of the dads at her step-daughter's school would love to be where I was, eating her pussy.  That seriously got her going.  It intensified as I invited her to imagine ONE dad whom she's noticed looking at her sexually.

"Would she want him to eat her pussy?"  (yes)

"Would she let him fuck her?"  (Yes)

"Would she allow him to cum inside her?"  (YES... YES... OH MY GOD YES!)

Her massive climax was accompanied by loud vocalization (rare for her) as I pulled the balls out one-by-one and sucked her clit as Britni's hips violently thrust up and down.  She just exploded in ecstasy.  Once she came down, Britni had a look of total release on her face.  I, on the other hand, was in exactly the opposite state.

I presented my erect cock to her.  She reached out, stroked me, and guided the helmet towards her soft maroon lips.  Britni took me into her smooth, wet mouth and I fucked that gorgeous face until I was periously close to unloading right down her throat!

I told Britni that it was "time".  She put her dress and black stilettos on.  I had already set up a chair in front of the mirror.  I commented that the high heels instantly turned that dress from "cute" to "ultra-hot".

Once Britni slipped into her heels, she sashayed across the room and stretched out over that chair like a panther.  While sneaking a peek at herself in the mirror, she bent over and seductively pulled up the dress.  Her beautiful ass was sticking out; her dripping, shaved pussy was exposed.  She was fully aroused and eager to be mounted.

Maragomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maragomez

Me: "I need to cum in your pussy..."

I moved behind her on shaky legs with a very erect penis.  I placed both my hands on her hips as Britni reached back and grasped my swollen rod.  Using one hand (the one with the ring) she guided me into her.

With every following stroke, my rigid shaft penetrated a little farther inside.  Britni was bent over in front of the mirror wearing a sexy dress and "fuck me pumps" with my dick all the way inside her pussy.  The reflected image was amazingly hot!

I started fucking her; it felt really, really good. She looked astonishingly cute standing there with my dick pistoning in-and-out of her tight little box. Her perfect eye shadow and mascara were particularly sexy, and I enjoyed knowing that she had gone to all that trouble just for me. Ted's sexy wife was now with me, getting her married pussy secretly fucked by another man!

I wondered how teen step-daughter Heather would react if she learned her step-mom was fucking a big cock other than her dad's and was about to get a load of hot semen pumped into her pussy?  I had a difficult time not creaming right at that moment.
It was sooo HOT to see that huge diamond on her left hand sparkle as she gripped the back of the chair while I was giving it to her from behind.

Her big titties bounced each time I thrust into her.  My balls were slapping her clitty with each upward thrust, inching beautiful Britni toward another climax.  When it arrived, I released the mental "hold" on my own orgasm as I grabbed both her hips and pumped in-and-out.  My climax was triggered while I watched us fucking in the mirror. She looked so damn sexy!

I let go, big time.  My balls retracted close to my body, rotated outward, and flat unloaded.  My dick erupted like a geyser inside her slick love-tunnel.  I held it all the way inside and just let it pump: squirt after squirt of thick semen deposited all the way up her velvety box.

It took Britni a while to thoroughly repair her hair and makeup prior to leaving.  In case one of her acquaintences might be near the parking lot, she was wise to avoid the "just been fucked" look.  Afterward, Britni drove back to yet another school meeting with my cum dripping out of her.

 

SHORT STORY 3
We fucked during the school day in the home Britni shares with her husband. He was away on business. She was uncomfortable with the two of us fucking in their marital bed, so we went to her stepdaughter's room.

Speaking of the stepdaughter, Britni had just returned from Heather's school.  She was there for (what else?) another suspension conference.  It was super tense, and Britni was even more thoroughly stressed as Heather's behavior was becoming a point of contention between her and her husband.   She still looked really gorgeous and sexy, however.

We engaged in extended, tender foreplay. I went down on her for some vigorous cunnilingus with mutual ass-tickling followed by Britni's exceptional fellatio.  At her request, I inserted a string of anal balls one-by-one while tickling her incredibly-erect clitty and gently reaming her ass with my lubed finger.

Initial entry was missionary; Britni was lying on her back with her legs parted, her dripping pussy waiting to accept my member.  Even with her copious lubrication, she seemed tighter than usual.  I required several partial thrusts before I was all the way inside her.  I couldn't help thinking: "Ted hasn't had his dick in here for quite a while."

I was all the way in with my dick fully imbedded inside Britni's form-fitting puss. I couldn't immediately give her full-length strokes for fear of cumming, so I settled for "short-stroking" her: keeping my cock in hilt-deep, pulling back only a couple of inches, and slowly pumping in-and-out while continuously grinding my pubic bone against her swollen clitty.  I reminded Britni that I intended to "fuck her tiny pussy" until she "cums with my big, hard cock inside".

This was controlled enough to keep me from ejaculating, and it turned out to be more than enough to get Brit off. As I pressed onto her clit, I felt her body start to tense up. Her breathing got consistently deeper, and her nails began pushing into the flesh of my arms. She gripped me tighter.

I whispered, "Fuck me with that tight little body..."

"Think about all those high school boys who got erections after seeing that hot brunette who was in their building this morning."

She started pushing back even harder.

"They'll be going home later and stroking rock-hard cocks, shooting loads of cum while wishing they could fuck you."

Her breathing changed to short gasps.

"Some are probably already beating their meat. Do you think they'd cum if they knew you were fucking a hard dick RIGHT NOW?"

Britni was primed to climax, and I was in a mental state where I could allow her to cum on my cock without serious risk of triggering my own orgasm.  Britni gets off on dirty talk (as do I), so I whispered in her ear, "Fuck me, baby... cum on that hard cock... I can hold it, so go ahead and cum with my big, hard dick inside you and those balls in your ass.  You're getting fucked in both holes, Britni!"

THAT did it!

Her body tensed, her fingernails gripped my arms, and Britni's pussy rhythmically contracted around my cock which was trapped within it.  One last extra-deep breath followed by a long, slow exhalation and bodily relaxation signaled that her orgasm and peaked and was now declining.  It was the first time Britni had sex in a while and she clearly enjoyed being fucked.  It was also one of the most intense and prolonged orgasms I've ever witnessed.  

Britni: "Stress... Gone!" (gestures as if throwing).

I guided Britni to her hands and knees and fucked her doggie until I unloaded inside her.  It didn't take very long.  I was thinking how incredibly naughty it was for Ted's wife to be fucking another man right there in his daughter's bed.  By this time, the sex smell in Heather's room was palpable.  I'm certain that seventeen-year-old little hottie had her hand down her panties that evening, and she never even knew why!

 

Published 
Written by Action1466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments