Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Gabriel

"Establishing a last relationship with a patron of the lingerie shows."

33
12 Comments 12
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Working as a bar girl lingerie model, I would get to know many of the regulars at the bars. I was getting accustomed to being mostly naked in a bar full of strangers, men, and women. 

One patron, a guy, was Gabriel. He paid extra attention to me and tipped me well.

Gabriel was in his mid-thirties and a nice-looking guy that dressed well. He was in a sales position for some local corporation. His first visit to one of my shows was a business drink with a client. After that first time, he mostly came in alone. I could tell he was attracted to me the first time. He made it no secret he would like to see even more of me if that was even possible. I saw he had a wedding ring. I had no intention of getting to know him better. He, however, was very persistent.

Most of the shows were right after my regular work and only lasted a few hours. I would rush from work and get ready in the bar manager's office with the other girl. There were always two girls working on each show. My owner Bryan had me schedule three shows a week. After each show, I would return home to report to him my earnings and anything special that occurred at the show. He wanted to know if anyone got a little handsy and how I handled it if it occurred. Most shows were uneventful but I think he was secretly happy to hear of a male patron groping me. There was the occasional pat on the butt but nothing we were not told to expect from drinkers at a bar show. Walking among bar patrons mostly nude, a girl had to expect a certain amount of touching I guess. I was okay with it.

One of the show rules was no boyfriends or husbands in attendance, and another rule was no solicitation or hanky panky with the patrons. That was a sure-fire way to get fired. Each bar manager had to file a report to our boss about our behavior and attitude towards patrons. Another rule was we were supposed to wear those body suits that covered the private parts but I never did. Neither did the other girls I worked alongside. I think that rule was mostly in place so the company could blame us, girls, if there were any complaints of nudity. The company benefited by way of better ticket sales as did we girls.

Gabriel became a regular at my shows attending at least twice a week. I could tell he was into me as he always tried to get me to spend extra time with him. I appreciated his attention and his generosity.

Wednesday shows were the slowest generally. Gabriel attended most of those shows. I think he did so because he knew I would have more time to spend with him. One show I sat down with him during a particularly quiet afternoon show. When I sat there with him, I could see the outline of an impressive cock in his slacks as he was obviously excited by my attention. Seeing his excitement was all it took and my mind was thinking of having him in my mouth constantly. We talked and had a great time. He asked me many times at many shows if he could see me away from the bar. I told him I had a boyfriend and that I knew he was married. He remained persistent in asking.

After one Friday show, I reported to Bryan of Gabriel’s attention. Bryan told me that the next time he came on to me, I was to arrange to meet him after the show and give him a blow job. I wasn’t surprised by Bryan’s instructions. I actually secretly hoped he would tell me to. I was as excited as I was attracted to Gabriel and the attention he was giving me. Bryan told me exactly what he wanted me to do and how to do it. I was to arrange to meet him for a car date. I was to get completely naked in the car with him and suck him off. Bryan told me I was to show Gabriel what my true purpose was and that I was born to please men. I was pleased to follow Bryan’s instructions.

So when that next Wednesday show was approaching, I was getting more and more excited. The majority of my thoughts were about having Gabriel’s cock in my mouth for the first time. The excitement as he crossed my lips. Tasting him, feeling the center of his strength as he went deeper into my mouth. Having his intense pleasure resting on my tongue. The sensations, the moment just before he came, then his twitch and feeling his cock pump against my tongue. There is nothing I love more than that split second just before a man releases. I get such satisfaction at that moment that I was the cause of his pulsing cock. Then the beginning of his pumping. I just love it. The best part as my mouth becomes flooded. Tasting a man for the first time. Learning the consistency and amount of his fluid. I love it all. I love everything there is to have a man's cock in my mouth. Bryan has indeed trained me to love sucking cock and to love pleasing men so.

I thought it through my mind a hundred times on how I was going to tell Gabriel what I wanted to do to him. Unfortunately, Gabriel did not attend Wednesday or either of my other two shows that week. I was frustrated sexually and disappointed. I thought that he had given up trying. That maybe he thought I was just a tease working him for tips. 

The following Wednesday when he came into the bar, upon seeing him I flashed a huge smile in his direction from across the bar. He could tell by my reaction I was happy to see him. As soon as I could, I gave him a big hug and kiss on his cheek. I had never done that before so I sensed he knew something was different. 

I gave him extra attention at this show even though it was a crowded bar for a Wednesday. When he expressed he would like to see me, I whispered to him my approval. I then avoided him for the rest of the lingerie show and outfit changes. I made sure he had his eye on me as I moved among the crowd. Just before I finished that evening's show, I leaned over the table Gabriel was sitting at and made sure he had a clear view of my naked body as the loose-fitting lingerie fell away from my body. I watched his eyes take in the sight. I told him to drive over to the Safeway nearby and park in a specific location. I asked him what type and color of car he had. I told him I would meet him to talk when I finished.

I hurried to change into my street clothes. I had brought an extra dress to work so I could wear that instead of my business clothes. It was a loose-fitting button-front dress. I wore nothing under it so that I could follow Bryan’s instructions of being naked while blowing Gabriel.

I drove to the agreed location. Gabriel saw me before I saw him and he waved to get my attention. The Safeway parking lot was crowded, not unusual for any time of the day. There were a few open parking spaces available where he parked. I parked next to his car and I got out and walked to his passenger door. As I opened the door, I removed my dress, unbuttoning it and pulling it off my shoulders before entering. It was still light outdoors but I was unconcerned about being seen at that point. Gabriel had something I needed. I sat next to him naked and he was so excited. 

The first thing I said was, “I want to blow you.” 

His car had bucket seats so he recommended we get into the back seat. We moved the front seats forward and I climbed into the backseat. He exited and sat in the back of the two-door car.

I went for his cock with hunger. I had it out and in my mouth in no time. No sooner than getting him deep did he start pumping his cum into my mouth. I swallowed and just kept at it. Gabriel just kept pumping cum into my mouth. I have never been with a man that gave me so much cum. To say he loved it was an understatement. He could not believe I swallowed all his cum. He spoke of how long he dreamed of this since he first met me. It turned me on to learn of the distraction I had become in his life.

He told me his wife never sucked his cock. I told him I loved cock sucking and how good his cum tasted. He claimed he could go again if I wanted. I did not answer; I just got to work trying to draw a second taste from him. He was feeling my body and saying how beautiful I looked naked on the seat next to him. He touched my pussy, and when he put his finger inside me, I felt my orgasm coming. I started pushing against his finger. He manipulated my clit, and I shook while coming. I stopped sucking him only to tell him how much I loved sucking his cock, begging him for more cum.

I could sense he was getting close to blasting again. I stopped to tell him to push my head down on him. That did it. He put his hand on my head and pushed me down on his cock, and no sooner he fired a second load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed and cleaned all that seeped out as he calmed down. This time was a more normal amount, like, say, when a normal guy cums the first time. I rolled over so I was resting my head on his lap and could talk. I thanked him over and over for my dinner. I rubbed my belly and told him I felt full and satisfied. He was playing with my nipples as he rested and feeling every inch of my body. 

I told him I was impressed with how much he can cum. He said his wife thinks it is gross and has never tasted it. I told him she does not know what she is missing. As any residual cum leaked out of his cock I would capture it with my fingers and slowly lick my fingers clean as he watched. I knew I was driving him crazy and I loved having that effect on him.

I was telling him that my boyfriend tells me I was born to suck cock. I told him of Bryan being my boyfriend rather than trying to explain the situation I actually had gotten myself into. It was easier to just refer to Bryan as a boyfriend rather than my owner. Gabriel agreed that I was a born cock sucker and I could feel his dick getting hard again. I asked him if he could cum again. He thought he could but it might be too much work for me. I accepted his challenge and rolled over while begging him for more cum to swallow. 

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

I got back to work. It took quite a while but I was able to draw it out of him. When he came I saved it in my mouth and showed it to him before I swallowed. He loved that.

He said, “Your boyfriend is so right, you were born to suck cock”.

We talked for quite some time. He asked how old I was and when I told him, he said, “You look like you’re eighteen.”

He told me about his marriage. He complained that his wife never sucked his cock or even took it in her mouth. I told him I enjoyed him so much I would suck him off whenever he wanted. I told him I did not want to have sex with him but was very willing to suck his delicious cock whenever he needed relief. He seemed pleased at the prospect. I told him my schedule and the times I was available. He asked if I was willing to drive to meet him and I agreed as long as he paid for gas. Bryan was very strict with my finances and I was not allotted extra money for extra gas.

I left and returned to my apartment to call Bryan and give him a report. Bryan was very pleased. I filled him in on all the sordid details. I told him I worked hard, made Gabriel cum three times. My lips were swollen and my throat was sore. I told him that I had never had a man give me so much cum to ingest. I mentioned to Bryan that I told Gabriel I would suck him off anytime he desired and that also pleased Bryan. When he heard Gabriel was able to cum three times from me blowing him, he was happy to allow me to continue seeing him. Bryan always insisted on a significant portion of my diet being cum. I thanked Bryan for having me serve him in this way. I did that because Bryan had to be in control and I knew that by thanking him he felt more in charge.

It did not take Gabriel long to reach out to me. I arranged to meet him the next Sunday. I met him at a park. I wore a dress easy to remove and nothing else. When I got in the back seat of his car. Gabriel’s cock was already out and hard. I took off my dress and I went right to my task. He came very quickly. I swallowed all he had to give and it was a lot. He still seemed surprised that I was so eager to taste his cum. I guess he could not believe a girl loved his cum as much as I did. I told him it was all I could think of since we arranged to meet. I sucked him again and only stopped to tell him my boyfriend was pleased but that he wanted him to be more aggressive with me. Gabriel seemed confused until I told him what he meant. He agreed to try.

I told him to push my head down on his cock and to call me a slut. I wanted him to fuck my face. Gabriel became very excited. I grabbed his hands and put them on my head. He pushed me down. I stopped to tell him harder and faster. He caught on and soon was pumping my head up and down on his gorgeous cock. He was ready to cum in no time. He was going for it and shot his second load into the back of my mouth. I missed some and it dripped out of my mouth onto his balls. I licked as best I could to get each drop. I had him change position so I could lick him clean below his balls. He just loved it.

I ground my pussy against his leg and told him to call me a “whore” and a “slut”. He did so and I came against his leg. I could tell he was hooked.

He said he had to go. I begged him for a third taste, but he refused but loved me begging for more. He promised to get together soon. I thanked him for allowing me to give him blow jobs and for feeding me his cum. He said he knew I would be fun but had no idea when he met me that I or any girl loved to suck cock and swallow cum as much as I did. I was pleased he said so. I knew when I mentioned that to Bryan he would be happy as well.

Bryan loved Gabriel using me because as time went on, Gabriel became more aggressive and demanding. He started calling me a slut regularly. Soon I was expected to immediately have his cock in my mouth upon entering his vehicle. No delay, no small talk. He was always ready and excited and ready to unload. Many times I wasn't in his car five seconds before he was blasting the first load across my tonsils. He would get himself so excited waiting for me to arrive. He said on days we arranged to meet, it was all he could think about, that I was a distraction. I told him it was the same for me. That all morning at work, all I thought about was having him in my mouth and swallowing all his cum.

I sucked him in his car most often but also in parks, hallways, and public bathrooms. I would often drive to meet him on my lunch from work. On those occasions, I would only have time for his personal meal and would go back to work with swollen lips and a tummy full of cum. Once I sucked him off in a bathroom at a local Fremont Street festival. When we came out of the restroom, there was a line of people waiting to use the toilet. Everyone knew what had occurred. I heard the jokes and comments as we escaped into the crowd.

Bryan encouraged me to see Gabriel as often as possible. He would point out I was only living to my potential and fulfilling my mantra. That I was pleasing him while taking care of Gabriel. Whenever Gabriel called, I was to make it happen. My instruction from Bryan was if Gabriel called, I would do my best to be available any time of day or night. I was attracted to Gabriel so that was easy; I always enjoyed my time with him.

Only once did I have sex with him. It was in the front seat of his car. He mentioned that I had been seeing him for a period of time, and we should acknowledge that with something special. It was a moment of weakness and I was horny and excited.

I agreed and without speaking I straddled him. I guided his cock inside me and I rode him on the front seat of his car. It was not the most comfortable sex I ever had but we enjoyed it. I was on a lunch break from work. Once he came inside me I orgasmed as well. He was a real mess afterward and I immediately got to work licking him clean. I loved the taste of our juices mixed. As his large dose of cum escaped from my pussy I would capture it with my fingers and lick them clean as well. Gabriel got very excited watching me do this and said he was ready to go again. So I got on him again for round two of sloppy seconds. I was talking to him, asking him if he could feel his warm cum inside me. Well, that did it and he had a second orgasm. He seemed to pump his cum into me for the longest time. This time he was an even bigger mess. As I crawled off him, a large puddle of cum escaped and fell onto his lap. No sooner was I off him than he grabbed my head roughly, pulling it into his crotch to clean the mess. I did my best and then sat back in the seat and cleaned any leakage from my pussy with my fingers. He could not get over watching me do that, he loved it so.

I still had to return to work. I was a mess. I hurried back to work. I was wearing a short skirt, a tiny thong panty, and a white tight-fitting blouse. My hair was messed. My blouse was wrinkled. My lips were swollen and I could feel his cum leaking as I walked.

As the day wore on, I could feel his cum still leaking out of me even after having gone to the bathroom to straighten up. That man had larger loads than the average man. I sat at my desk and felt like everyone knew I got fucked at lunch. I smelled of sex and could feel his flood of cum inside me.

I was concerned when I told Bryan that night what I had done at lunch. I thought Bryan would be upset because I fucked Gabriel. Bryan was not disappointed but pleased with his whore. Bryan would always have me recount Gabriel and my activities whenever he was having sex with me.

There were even times that I made arrangements with Gabriel, and Bryan would drive me to the meet location. He would drop me off and come back a time later to retrieve me. Bryan got a kick out of that, and it sure delivered the message to me that I was Bryan's whore and doing as he desired. I would always have to suck off Bryan, too, because he would be so excited after I told him how Gabriel used me.

On those occasions when Bryan drove me, and after the first couple of times, Bryan would have me go from his car to Gabriel's naked. The first time Bryan stopped right in front of Gabriel's car and it was no big deal. As time wore on, Bryan increased the distance further and further. When he returned to pick me up, he would stop a distance from Gabriel's car too. So many times, the exchange was made in Target and Walmart store parking lots or the NewPark Mall. Mostly in busy locations in the afternoon during my lunch break from work.

From then on and for years, I gave Gabriel blow jobs whenever he called me. I have ingested more of his cum than any man I have ever been with. He cums so much and can go more than once; I can not begin to imagine how much of his cum I have ingested over the years.

 

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments