Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing my Virginity part 2

"The next morning filled with fun"

84
14 Comments 14
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Keep in mind this happened over 24 years ago so I had to add to what I remember."

I woke up still nude with my boyfriend lying next to me. It was still dark out as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I felt my boyfriend's cock pressed against my back. I smiled looking at the clock. Only 5 AM. I slipped under the covers and licked his cock. I could still taste the sex from earlier. I then kissed the tip and put the head past my lips, licking the tip. He let out a moan and I could tell he was now awake as he shifted his weight. His hand rested on my back and started to rub my bare skin. I started to take more in when I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me down further. I gagged a bit and he lit up.

He rolled onto his back and I started to stroke his cock whipping the saliva from my chin. I could feel the heat inside me build. I wanted him inside me. Dropping back down I took him back into my mouth. My tongue danced around his cock as I slid down his shaft. My fingers tickled his balls as I moaned. I started to play with myself as I sucked. My middle finger circled my clit as my second and fourth opened my labia. I was wet and ready. I pulled the covers back and climbed on top of him.

With my pussy pressed against his hard cock, I started to grind on him. Pressing my clit on him I moaned and dug my fingers into his chest as I leaned on him. My juice getting his cock wet. My breath quickened as I gasped. My build-up to the inevitable penetration was too much. I moaned as a small orgasm came over me. It was then I lifted off my leg and reached for his now slippery wet cock and directed it at my pussy. I didn't even hesitate to drop my full body weight onto his cock. As my ass met with balls I let out the biggest moan. "Aaaagghh!" I paused for a moment, then leaned in and kissed him. Less than twelve hours ago I was a virgin, now I was a sex-addicted woman. At sixteen.

I started to grind on his cock. Feeling it move inside me as I ground my clit into his pubic bone. He smiled as he watched me in lust. I felt his hands on my hips holding me down on him as I road like a cowgirl in a barrel race. I swear his head hit my cervix each time I slid down. My moans turned to screams. The heat and passion building inside me were intense as his cock touched every part inside me. I let out a few words as my next orgasm was knocking at the door. "I'm cumming!" I slammed hard and rubbed hard on him as my eyes promptly rolled back in my head.

I fell on him as I enjoyed the fruit of my labor radiate from me. I knew he was still hard and needed to fix that. After a few minutes, I rolled off him and lay on his belly, licking the tip of his cock. I was soon sucking his cock again. With his hand holding my hair I sucked him with as much enthusiasm as he gave me the night before. The taste of my juices where evident on it and drove me to suck harder he started to groan and meet my head with thrust.

I could taste the slightly sweet salty cum. He said he was going to cum and a moment later I felt the first jet of cum enter my mouth.  As I released his cock from my mouth he next shot on my face and then my chin. I swallowed the load and giggled at what had just happened. I took my finger and cleaned my chin of cum, licking it off my finger. I liked the taste of it. Almost sweet and slaty.

I was in bliss. I got up and went to clean myself up in the bathroom down the hall. When I returned we lay in bed and cuddled. I have to admit it was what made the sex better I think. Just knowing I had a man that loved me and could hold me in his arms. We fell asleep again and woke up at about 10:30. I grabbed a shirt, tossed it on, and suggested I make some breakfast. Pancakes were the easiest, so I got the mix, eggs, oil, and milk. I was just about to make them when I felt him wrap his arms around me and hug me. I felt his hard cock against me again.

He kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. Already I was getting wet. I leaned back and rubbed my butt on his cock. It felt twice as hard as before. I loved the feeling of him behind me, wanting to fuck me again and again. He reached around for my boobs and squeezed them. He then let a hand slide down my body to my mound and I moaned as he kept kissing me and feeling me up, exploring my body as if it were his property. I gasped as I felt his finger glide over my clit. I closed my eyes and smiled. In an instant he had me turned around and sitting on the counter. I felt his lips pressed against mine as I groped my breast through my shirt. Braking our kiss I felt his teeth bite my nipple through the cotton fabric, causing me to let out a small moan.

Feeling his fingers side inside my wet opening I leaned back and rested my head back on the cabinets behind me. His fingers moved in and out of me like a jackhammer, all the while I was whispering and moaning. Each time he slid his hand in, the palm would slam into my clit, causing a build of sexual energy. I was on the edge of another orgasm. He knew I was close, and pulled his hand away and dropped down, bearing his face into my pussy again. I screamed and closed my legs around his head. My body went forward and I had to hold his head to keep from falling off. My silent screams came as fast as I did. Gasping for air my body finally released me and I went limp.

I needed his cock in me. I had become obsessed with sex! I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him. I told him to fuck me. He pulled me off the counter and bent me over. I felt his manhood prod around until he found my slit and pushed in. He began fucking me with intent. His thrusts were hard and deep. Each time he pulled back the tip of his head was almost out. Then he would send his full length back into me making a slapping noise as his body slammed against mine.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

His fingers dug into my hips, holding me in place. I moaned wildly loving every moment of him fucking my pussy. I began to push back. I wanted to feel him cum inside me but I knew the risk was too much. I told him I wanted him to cum on me, That I wanted to feel his warm cum on my bare skin. He pulled out and pushed me on my knees. I was going to get it right in the face, but when I got down I was too short, and his first rope of cum landed in my hair. The following ropes landed on my forehead and nose.

I smiled and kissed the tip of his cock. I then grabbed my T-shirt and tried to clean the cum out of my hair and face. I got most of it out and kissed him. I suggested that we go shower after breakfast. He smiled and went to grab some clothes. As I made pancakes I couldn't help but feel like we were a married couple just living together. We sat down and enjoyed our breakfast as I teased him with my foot under the table. Still not hard yet but at that point I wasn't ready for another round. I cleaned up and headed to the stairs. Looking back at him I smiled and asked if he was coming.

Part 3 will cum soon enough.

Published 
Written by Midwest_mom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments