Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Linda Comes Of Age

"Linda fresh from high school, becomes better with maturity."

53
11 Comments 11
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"A delicious adventure with a local beauty."

Linda came to work at my office fresh from high school, doing admin work. She was tall, leggy with a sensuous curve to her hips and thighs. She behaved in a demure manner, dressed each day in a navy calf-length skirt which accentuated her figure, and a sheer white blouse through which one could just make out the shape of her small perky breasts.

Linda was always polite and cheery. In the small country town, she was a popular target for the local guys. She was very choosy and very respectable. Linda appeared to hold the highest moral standards and protected her reputation diligently.

Although, she had a wicked sense of humour and would laugh lustfully at the dirty jokes which flew around the office. She would also blush deeply around her neck and look away demurely, whenever she heard a filthy joke or story. We got to know each other well through work and she would often confide about her current romantic situation, and I would offer big brotherly advice. 


I watched her date the local football hero, get married and have several children all the while she kept her figure and grew into a beautiful milf. 


I had to call the office one afternoon and needed to speak to her on the telephone, so feeling a little cheeky flirted with her and she responded with a laugh. This grew to be a regular occurrence, that I would flirt with her on the telephone and she would tell me how wet my whispered stories would make her. It was just a silly game and no one was the wiser. 

At the Christmas party, everyone was a little drunk. I was sitting next to the boss in a crowded noisy room discussing some technical issue, when I felt her fingers running through my hair and she leant in and whispered, "I could rip your clothes off and do you here." 

The boss looked at me and I had to say politely, “oh, thank you for that message Linda, I will want you to take something down so I can follow it up with you later thanks,” while my erect penis strained at my pants.

Later in the night as the room cleared, I followed her out and offered to walk her across the park to the next venue. Halfway across the dark parkland she turned and dropped to her knees, unzipped my trousers and reached inside for my swollen penis and began to devour it with obvious delight and passion. My lust rampant,  I lifted her to her feet and slipped her skirt up and knickers down in one smooth movement revealing her beautiful smooth cheeks and thighs in the darkness.

Passionately, I leaned her over a park bench and plunged my engorged cock straight into her deliciously wet pussy, we both gasped with delight, consumed with passion, moaning in pleasure together meeting my thrust.

Suddenly we heard voices coming along the path, we had to disengage quickly, me trying to thrust my stiff cock, dripping with her desire,  back into my pants, while she just adjusted her skirt and stood innocently cross-legged, as some friends came into view. As we joined them, walking off all giggling drunkenly, I glanced behind to see her silky knickers still on the ground, rolled and crumpled on the grass just as they had been removed.

ArianaStarsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaStarsTS

We avoided each other after that night filled with guilt and remorse. Several years later as the internet reached our town I thought I'd contact her and was received with some amusement. We arranged to meet at a secluded property one evening for a coffee. She slipped from her car elegantly, dressed simply but beautifully. My erection was probably showing by the time we briefly kissed hello, her perfume was intoxicating, fueling my desire.

Together, we drank white rum and lime juice, as we chatted easily well into the night. She whispered that she could still taste me from that night in the park, so I reached for her hand and slid my fingers slowly along her inner arm lightly until I reached her shoulder, then continued along her neck caressing her soft throat and skin beneath her ears. Linda was blushing bright red around her neck, as she did when aroused, and breathing deeply.

Linda rose gracefully, and with a sigh slipped from her clothes, looking like a goddess in the moonlight, her naked pale skin reflecting the light, her sensuous curves, soft gently mounded quivering breasts with taut nipples and moist cleft between her legs just hidden in the shadows. I could smell her arousal mixed with her perfume, that particular individual sweet sharpness that can't quite be defined, I wanted her badly.

My shorts slipped to the ground effortlessly, releasing my engorged member. Linda bent down and took me into her soft warm mouth, making me shiver and groan with pleasure. Her nakedness under the moonlight accentuated each lingering touch of her lips, tongue and mouth on my achingly erect cock. Her fingers worked my balls and shaft alternately, squeezing and encouraging then stretching them down and out, digging her nails in firmly but enjoyably.

Urgently now, she pushed me down onto the gravel pavement and straddled me. My swollen cock slipped straight up inside her as she lowered herself onto me, there was no resistance, just a velvety smooth, deliciously wet insertion as she devoured my engorged manhood inside her seeping wet cunt.

Together we fucked and rutted like wild animals under that moonlit sky, bestraddled on the hard gravel, feeling it tear into my back and arse as she rode me with increasing passion and wild lust, grinding her pussy against my pubis as she met each thrust with a mashing of her clitoris against me. Incredibly, we climaxed at the same time, our bodies erupting in a series of spasmodic ejaculations, breathing hoarsely, gasping for air, my semen emptying inside her cunt, feeling her intense contractions easing as our fluids meld and begin to seep down in one delicious messy encounter.

We lay together in a passionate embrace, delighting in the sensations, regaining our breath, whispering quietly. I kissed her mouth, wet and salty, still breathing hard. She whispered, “could you go again?” As she started to slide her vagina lips, so deliciously wet with our lovemaking, along my now re-emerging erection.

Published 
Written by bronzewhaler9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments