Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lihn's Story: The Attorney and the Intern Ch. 3

"Getting fucked for the first time by Sean"

22
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
7.5k words 7.5k words

When I walked into Sean’s master bedroom I glanced around quickly.  The room was huge.  I still had not seen Sean’s entire loft apartment, but from the rooms, I had seen the apartment was very large. 

The master bedroom was like the rest of the apartment, neat, clean, and very organized.  There was a door that led to his master bathroom and another door that would open into a walk-in closet.  The bedroom was furnished with a comfortable-looking chair in one corner of the room; against one wall was his large chest of drawers with a large mirror attached to the back.  The bed had a nightstand on each side.  Atop one nightstand was a lamp and on the other a digital alarm clock and a cordless landline phone.  The bed was a large king-sized bed with an ornate cast-iron footboard and headboard.  The bedroom floor was carpeted and not hardwood floors like other parts of the loft. 

Sean was still dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed; I was completely naked.  Both the overhead room light and the lamp on the nightstand were turned on, making the room bright.    

I grinned at Sean and walked toward him and stopped when he held up his hand.  “We need to discuss a few things,” he told me and I nodded.

I was not embarrassed to be standing naked in front of the clothed man.  He had already seen plenty of my body.  I was not ashamed of my body at all.

“Are you on birth control?"  he asked.

“Yes,” I answered as I nodded my head.  I had an IUD implant.

“This question may offend you but I do need to ask.  How you sucked my dick earlier, I can tell you have more experience than I would have thought for a girl of nineteen.  I won’t ask how many men you have been with sexually since that’s none of my business, just like how many women I have been with is none of yours,” Sean told me as he looked into my eyes. 

I breathed a sigh of relief.  I did not keep count of how many guys I had fucked or just given blow jobs to, but it had to be over fifteen but no more than twenty.  The number of girls I knew because there had not been many of them; the girl total was three.

“Do you have any STD’s or have you ever had any?”  Sean asked as he continued his questions.

“No too both,” I answered as I shook my head.

That was true.  I had dodged the bullet on STDs.  I normally practiced safe sex when it came to one-night stands I had with guys I met in a bar or club or at a party, but there have been a few times when I rolled the dice.  After those times, I did get tested.  Guys I dated casually, I was not as safe as I should have been, but so far I had been lucky.

“What about you?”  I asked.

Sean smiled, “Not on birth control.”  I giggled at that.  “I am clean.  I have even been tested for Covid.”

“Oh, me too,” I smiled.

I got tested a week prior to that night.  Derrick was an EMT and while he never had symptoms, on one of his calls he had been exposed to a person who had Covid.  We both went to the hospital he worked for and got tested at the same time.  We both tested negative.

“Turn around,” Sean told me, and with more giggling I did.

I knew what he wanted to do and I did not mind in the least.  He wanted to look at my body.  Maybe he needed time to recover from his previous orgasm and get hard again.  Sean was older than the other men I have had sex with and I did not know what his “recuperation time” to get an erection again was.  I also got aroused when a lover looked at my body and I would pose for them.  I put my feet about shoulder length apart and bent over slightly for him while I looked over my shoulder.

“You are so small,” Sean commented.

“Good things come in small packages,” I replied and giggled and Sean laughed.

“Indeed they can.  Place your hands on your ass and spread yourself apart for me,” he told me. 

I reached behind me and did as he told me.  Sean telling me what to do and ordering me around was a huge turn-on for me.

“No, put your hands higher up on your ass.  I want you to spread that tight, little asshole apart.”

I grinned at him and did as he told me.  I did flinch and let out a soft whimper when my fingers pressed into the flesh of my ass.  I was still tender from the paddling.  Still looking over my shoulder, I saw Sean stand up and unbuckle his belt and he pulled it from his pants and I heard the leather “swish” against the material.  Sean then folded his belt.

“No, please, Sean!”  I whined out as I stood up and turned around.  “Please, don’t spank me with that.”    

Sean looked at me and then his belt in his hand and then at me and he laughed hard.  “I was not going to spank you with the belt.  I was just getting undressed.”

I blushed and Sean made a motion with his hand for me to turn around again.  I did and posed for him as I was before.  I brushed my hair behind my ear, spread my ass apart, looked over my shoulder, and watched Sean get undressed.  Not only did I like men I was about to be intimate with see me undress or naked, but I liked to watch them undress also.

Sean let his clothes fall to the floor and when he was wearing just his grey, boxer briefs he walked toward me.  It was easy to tell he was already fully aroused again.  Sean stopped just about two inches from me and I let out a gasping whimper when he ran his fingers from the small of my back and down my butt crack.  Sean cupped my pussy gently and placed his thumb on my butthole and then made circular motions with his thumb around the outside of my asshole.  It felt very pleasant.     

“Do you like to get your ass fucked, Lihn?”  he asked.  “I know you enjoyed my tongue up your ass.”

“Y…yes,” I nodded.  I was not embarrassed to tell him I liked anal sex.

I was glad he showed interest in it because I loved anal sex.  I enjoyed getting fucked in my ass immensely.  Sean was above average in both length and girth and while it might hurt at first, I would gladly endure that initial pain that I may experience to feel the pleasure it would give me.  I liked the way a thick cock felt as it stretched my asshole or pussy open.

I started moaning softly as Sean kept rubbing my asshole and ran a finger up and down the slit of my pussy.  He did use his fingers to enter my ass or pussy or even touch my clit; he just kept his touch gentle.  It felt very nice but I was so horny and wanted to get fucked.  I was tired of foreplay.  

“Your pussy is so wet, Lihn.  You must be such a horny, little slut,” Sean teased me.  “I don’t think I ever seen a girl get so wet from just playing with her.”  Sean removed his hand from my body.

I opened my mouth to ask him, no beg him, to fuck me now but before I could get the words out he placed his thumb in my mouth.

“Suck it, Lihn.  Suck it like you did my cock earlier and get it all sloppy, wet with your spit,” he told me.

I sucked his thumb into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down like I was sucking a penis.  As I sucked it I was allowing saliva to build up in my mouth.  When there was a large amount of spit in my mouth I parted my lips and my saliva poured out of my mouth, over his thumb, and covering his hand.  I kept sucking his thumb and my eyes opened wide in surprise when I felt a warm liquid drop on my butt crack and run down to my asshole.  I knew Sean had dribbled his spit on me.  I went back to sucking his thumb and slobbering all over his thumb and his hand.

I knew what he was going to do and I was looking forward to it.  Once Sean felt his thumb was slick enough he pulled it out of my mouth, dribble more spit down my butt crack, cupped my pussy again, and I moaned in pleasure when he inserted his thumb in my ass. 

“Uhhh, God….uhhhh…God…yes…uhhh that feels so good,” I moaned and bent over a little more so he could easily go deeper into my butt.  “More…please, Sean…go deeper…please.  Uhhh, fuck…yes…uhhh fuck yes, that’s it.”

Sean pushed his thumb deeper into my ass and started running his finger up and down my pussy clit again.  Once his large digit was in my ass until it could go no further he started twisting and turning it.  God, it felt so good!  I kept moaning and telling him how good it felt. 

Sean played with my asshole and pussy for a while and I could not take anymore.  “Please, Sean…uhhh fuck, that feels so good, but please fuck me now,” I whined.

“But I am having fun,” Sean taunted me and I called out to God loudly when he shoved his thumb into my ass as deep as it would go.

“Uhhh….fuck!  Uhhh, God…please.  I want to get fucked now….please,” I pleaded.  “Please fuck me until I cum again and…and then you can fuck my ass.”  I had entered my negotiating stage when I desperately felt the need to be fucked.  I would promise to do about anything, and I kept those promises.

Sean laughed as he continued to toy with me.  “You have such a tight little asshole, Lihn.  Do you think it can handle my cock?” 

“Yes…Ohhh shit…that feels so fucking good,” I knew it could.  I get off on large things up my ass; well, appropriate things like a large cock, a large anal toy, or more than one finger. 

“Maybe I won’t fuck you tonight.  Maybe I will just play with your ass and pussy, not allowing you to cum, and just have you suck my cock several times to get me off.”  I let out a loud squealing moan when he once again shoved his thumb deep into my ass but he also inserted a finger into my wet pussy. 

“Ohhh, My God….ohhh…no, please no…please, fuck me,” I continued to beg.

“You sure are a whiney little thing when you get aroused, huh?  Much more so than you normally are.”

I knew what he meant when he said, “Much more so than you normally are”.  I have a childlike voice that got whiney sounded when I wanted something or got excited about something.  My normal voice sounds like I am much younger.  I have had people I talk to on the phone I have never met mistake me for a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl.  When I would call customer service numbers to complain about something such as an incorrect order from something I purchased online or once when there was an unauthorized charge on my debit card, the customer service rep would ask to speak to an adult in the household.  I found it very annoying, but guys I date or have been with intimately never complained.  Some seemed to enjoy my childlike voice.  My pitch became whinier when I was trying to get something I wanted, and at that moment with Sean, I wanted to get fucked and have another orgasm.

Sean ignored my pleas and continued to finger my asshole but he pulled his finger out of my pussy and once again just ran it up my slit.  I assumed he did not want me to orgasm, which I was close to doing.  He continued teasing me for several more minutes and then stopped.  He placed an arm around my waist and had me stand up straight and turned me around.  Sean bent his knees to squat a little, placed his hands under my butt, and lifted me off my feet.

I giggled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.  He started kissing me and I responded by parting my lips and letting his tongue enter my mouth.  As we kissed I moved my hips trying to position my body so his cock could slide into my pussy but Sean lifted me too high up his body.  He then carried me the short distance to his bed and gently sat me down on the edge.  I moved when he pulled the comforter and sheets down to allow him to pull them down and then sat back on the edge of the bed. 

Sean got on his knees in front of me, placed his hands on the back of my inner thighs just below my butt cheeks, and lifted my legs toward my body.  I knew he was going to go down on my pussy so I looped my arms under the back of my knees to hold my legs up and spread apart.  I sat up a little so I could watch what he was going to do and Sean looked at me and smiled.  I gasped out when he bent his head and placed his mouth on my pussy.

He started by licking around my vulva, tasting my pussy fluids, while he slid one hand up my pussy and pushed my clit hood up to expose my clit, which was swollen and hard from arousal.  Sean’s other hand went under my ass and he used a finger to stimulate the outside of my asshole.  After he had enough of licking my vulva, Sean ran his tongue up the slit of my pussy and flicked it across my exposed clit, and started to tease my clit with his tongue as his finger entered my asshole.

“Ohhh, fuck!  Uhhh…God...Ohhh God…that…that feels so good…Ohhh shit, does that feel good!”  I moaned between my panting. 

Sean took his mouth off my clit and looked up at me and smiled, “Your pussy tastes very good, Lihn,” he commented and placed his tongue back on my clit. 

Sean went to work on my pussy to make me orgasm again.  He used his hands, fingers, and mouth on and in my pussy and asshole.  He was very good at going down on a girl’s pussy; extremely good.  Sean was the best guy I'd ever been with up to that time and even after when it came to oral sex.  The only time I had better was a thirty-five-year-old woman I hooked up with a few times my first year in college.  I have had and after Sean had other guys who were great with oral sex, some were not; but Sean awesome at it.  It didn’t take me long to orgasm a second time that night.

“Ohhh, God…Ohhh My, God…Uhhh…fuck….fuck…Ohhhh God…I am going to cum….Ohhhh shit, I am going to cum!”  I screamed out. 

By the time my orgasm hit, I had already let go of my legs but still kept them up and spread wide.  One of my arms was above my head and my hand clinching the bed sheet while my other hand was twisting, pulling, and pinching my nipples hard.  Sean had his tongue in my ass and one of his hands was on my clit and he was stimulating my clit furiously with his fingers.  He had three fingers from his other hand in my pussy thrusting them rapidly, hard, and deep into my pussy.  When I orgasmed my legs fell on his shoulders and my entire body contracted and my legs involuntarily clinched around his neck.

Sean kept using his fingers and mouth on me until my orgasm ended.  When my body relaxed and as I lay on the bed panting Sean got off his knees, pressed his body to mine, and started kissing my lips.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, licking his mouth and lips to taste myself.

“I thought you were going to squeeze my head off,” he teased me after he broke our kiss.

“I…I’m sorry.  I couldn’t help it,” I replied.  My voice was low and husky sounding from the blissful state of post-orgasmic pleasure.  “Fuck, Sean, that was awesome,” I added.

Sean didn’t say anything but did smile.  He stood back up and removed his boxer shorts and I scooted up on the bed and placed my head on a pillow and watched him as he got in the bed, my eyes focused on his erect, large cock.  Sean kneeled between my spread legs, so close to me that his erect cock was laying on my stomach, and I propped myself on my elbows and looked down.  His large penis extended up past my belly button.  I lay back flat on my back and closed my eyes and made a slight whimpering moan at the thought of how deep he was going to be inside me.  It was not a whimper of any type of fear or worry, but one of excitement at the thought of how far he was going to penetrate my body.

I lifted my legs, spread them apart, and bent them at the knee as Sean took his penis in his hand and lined it up with the entrance of my pussy.  He lay on top of me, supporting his body with his elbows at my sides, and entered me. 

“Ohhh, God!  Ohhhh...Uhhh, fuck!”  I moaned and gasped out as he penetrated me in one steady, slow thrust.

He slid easily into me since I was so wet, but I could feel my pussy spreading open to accommodate his thick cock.  God, did it feel so good!  My arms went around his back; I clenched him tight, raised my head, and started kissing his neck and moaning into his ear as he thrust into me.  I gave a loud gasp when his long cock hit my cervix and then pushed past it as he penetrated deep into my body until he was fully in me. 

Sean moved his arms and placed his elbows by the sides of my head, held onto my head with his hands, and started kissing me as he started to rotate his hips.  I did my best to kiss him back, but I mostly just moaned and gasped into his mouth.  As he kissed my lips, face, and neck; Sean moved one hand to my small breasts and started playing with my nipple as he kept rotating his hips.

“Ohhh….Oh, My God…Uhhh God…Sean…Ohhh fuck…please, baby, fuck me…uhhh God…fuck me,” I begged between my moans of pleasure.

Sean did start to fuck me but started slow and gentle.  It was like he was afraid I would break since I was so small.  That was nothing new to me.  It happened sometimes when the guy was large.  I don’t mean his penis size but his body in general.  Whether he was tall like Sean or shorter guys with larger body frames, they seemed scared I would break.  It did feel great the way Sean was fucking me, don’t get me wrong, but I wanted to be fucked hard and rough. 

I started moving my hips and soon we got into a great tempo as Sean continued to fuck me gentle and slow.  He kept kissing my lips, my neck, and kept playing with my nipples.  I began to realize he was just not afraid I would break, but he was also getting a great deal of enjoyment in the way he fucked me and he did so for his pleasure as well as mine.  He would slowly pull out of me until just the tip of his cock was inside me and then thrust and rotate his hips into me as I lifted my butt off the bed to meet his thrusts.  He would then push his cock deep into me, hold it there, and again rotate his hips. 

I was moaning and gasping and whimpering in pleasure and kept rotating my hips in rhythm with his.  It was slow but very intense.  While we were fucking Sean would tell me how good my pussy felt, how wet I was, how tight my pussy was, and how he liked how tiny I was.  I would talk dirty back to him; telling him how big his cock was, how deep in me he was, and how great his cock felt in my pussy.   

After about maybe seven or eight minutes, I cried out I was going to cum again, dug my fingers into his back, and my body went rigid as I orgasmed again. 

Sean did not stop fucking me.  When my orgasm ended he reached under my butt, slid his hand down to the back of my upper thigh, pulled my left leg up, and placed it over his right shoulder.  The man thrust his large cock deep inside me.

“Uhhh fuck!  It’s so deep,” I screamed.  With my leg over his shoulder, his cock penetrated me even deeper.

JangHi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JangHi

Sean lifted my other leg and put it on his other shoulder, pushed his hips and his cock went even deeper in that position.  He put his hands just below my ankles and pushed my legs up until my feet we almost parallel to my face.  Sean slid his hands down my legs and rested them on the back of my thighs just below my knees.  I wrapped my arms around his neck when he leaned over me.  I enjoyed getting fucked in the position he put me in.  He then started to fuck me. 

Sean kneeled between my legs and when my arms unwrapped from his neck I put them over my head with one hand gripping one of the cast iron bars on the headboard and the other gripping fitted sheet on his bed.  Sean started to fuck me hard as he held my legs up by my ankles.  His large cock felt wonderful as he drove it in and out of my pussy, going into my small body deep as he fucked me hard and rapidly.

I was moaning, calling out to God, and asking him to fuck me harder.  I was enjoying his masculine grunts of exertion and how he kept telling me my tight, little pussy felt so good.  He fucked me like that for a while and then let go of my left ankle and brought his right hand down to my pussy.  I cried out in pleasure when he started playing with my clit and I soon had another orgasm.  As I came, Sean kept fucking me hard and kept playing with my clit, and less than a minute after my first orgasm ended I had another one.  That was not rare for me, I was great for a man’s ego because I orgasmed quickly and often during sex.

When my second orgasm ended, Sean leaned his body forward, used his body weight to press my legs up further and my feet were next to my head again.  I wrapped my arms around his neck once more when he slowed his thrusts and cried out again when the man drove his cock deep into my pussy and held it there.  He kissed me while rotating his hips and I kissed him back, moaning and panting into his mouth.  Sean fucked me slowly for several minutes and then slid his right hand down my sides and under my butt.  I felt his fingers run down my butt crack and then gave a loud gasp of pleasure when his finger entered my asshole.

My hand slid down his back and I gripped him tight as he fingered my ass while he fucked me.  Sean would fuck me hard for several moments and then drive his cock deep into my pussy and fuck me slow and sensual for a while.  When he fucked me slow, Sean would shove his finger as deep as he could in my as, kiss me and tell me how sexy I was, how sexy my little body was, how good my pussy felt, and ask me if I liked his big cock inside my pussy and a finger up my ass.  I would moan and gasp out yes and tell him how much I loved his big cock in my pussy and how great his finger felt in my ass.  Sean would then again start to fuck me hard again and then go slow once more and then hard.  When I came again, Sean inserted a second finger in my asshole, and in the middle of my orgasm I felt the man’s body tighten, he thrust deep into me and I knew he was going to cum.

“Oh God…yes…ohhh fuck I…I am cumming…uhhhh God….please…please cum in my pussy,” I begged him as I orgasmed.

Sean made a series of masculine, grunting moans as he orgasmed.  I could feel his cum spraying inside my pussy as we both came.  I was still cumming and gripping him tight and making high-pitched squeaky noises escaped from my open mouth even after Sean’s orgasm ended.  He pulled his cock out of me and I was still cumming.  He watched me until my orgasm ended and then leaned down and kissed me and took my legs off his shoulders.  I stretched them out, reached up and put my arms around his neck, pulled him down to me, and kissed him hard and passionately as we panted and breathed heavily into each other’s mouths.   

Sean kissed me back for several seconds and then rolled off of me and lay on his back.  I took a few more deep breathes and rolled over on my side and cuddled up to him and placed my head on his chest.  There was no talking about how great the sex was or silly, “was it good for you?” questions.  Both Sean and I knew the sex was great.  I started to run my hands over his chest and we made small talk with me doing most of the talking.  Sean seemed interested in my stories of growing up on various military bases and more stories of visiting my grandparents in Vietnam.  

After about thirty or forty minutes of us talking I started kissing his chest, running my tongue over his nipples and then moving my hand down his stomach to his once again erect penis.  Sean moaned as I started to slowly stroke him.

“Suck it again, Lihn,” he told me.

He didn’t have to ask me twice.  I moved my body down and put my mouth on his cock again.  Sean rested a hand on my head but did not force me and let me control the tempo of the blow job.  I slobbered my saliva on his cock and used both my hand and my mouth on him to give him pleasure.  I liked sucking a man’s cock after he fucked me.  I enjoyed the taste and smell of it. 

“Put your cute, small ass up here,” Sean told me after a while of giving him a blow job.  “I want to taste that pussy.”

I giggled and moved my body to get into a sixty-nine position.  I was glad Sean was not all hung up about going down on my pussy after he fucked me and came inside me.  A lot of guys would not do that.  As I sucked his cock; Sean licked my pussy, used his fingers on my clit, rimmed my asshole, and used two fingers in my ass.  We enjoyed each other in that position for quite some time and it was not long before I wanted to get fucked again. 

I moved off of Sean, turned my body, and straddled him.  Smiling at him; I took his cock in my right hand, raised my ass, placed the head of his cock to my pussy, and lowered myself.  I moaned as I impaled my pussy onto Sean’s cock.  Once he was fully inside me, I leaned down and started kissing his neck while I slowly raised and lowered my butt.  I did that for several minutes and then sat back up and started to fuck him faster and harder and was soon bouncing up and down on his cock.

Sean reached up and placed his hands on my breasts, pushed them together, and then started fondling my nipples.  “Fuck me, Lihn.  Fuck my cock with your tight pussy hard,” he told me.

I placed my feet flat on the bed and started to fuck him hard and fast, I used my legs to lift my body up and down on his cock.

“Ohhh…fuck…Ohhh God…Ohhh my God…Ohhhh fuck!”  I moaned loudly as I fucked him. 

As I was bouncing myself up and down on his cock, Sean reached down and started playing with my clit and I came once again.  After my orgasm ended I moved my feet and kneeled on top of him and leaned down and started kissing his neck again.  Sean placed his hands on my ass cheeks and started thrusting his hips up into my rapidly and hard.  I moaned and squealed into his neck as he fucked me hard. 

“Fuck, I’m going to cum,” Sean grunted out after a long period of fucking me.  “I want to cum in your mouth.”

I got off of him quickly, moved my body down, and took his cock into my mouth.  I sucked his cock and jerked his shaft and Sean came into my mouth.  I kept sucking and stroking him and swallowing his cum until I could not get any more of his delicious fluid from his cock.  After he finished cumming I kept sucking his cock until I felt it become semi-erect in my mouth.  I took my mouth off his penis and giggled as I once again snuggled against him.

Sean fucked me two more times that night.  The third time he once again got on top of me, lifted my legs until my feet were on the sides of my face, and fucked me hard and for a long time until he orgasmed.  I had two more orgasms during that.  The next time he fucked me from behind.

My knees were up by my chest, my head was on the pillow, and my ass raised as he fucked me.  Sean had grabbed my wrists with one hand and pulled them behind my back. 

“Spank me.  Ohhh God, please.  Ohhh fuck, please spank me,” I begged between my moans of pleasure.

I may have not liked the paddling he gave me earlier but I did enjoy getting my ass spanked when getting fucked from behind.  Sean spanked my ass with his hand and it felt so good as he spanked and fucked me.  I soon had another orgasm.  Sean then pulled out of me.

“Spread your ass apart, Lihn.”

I placed my hands on my butt cheeks and spread my ass open.  I knew he was going to fuck me in my asshole and I was all for it.  I love anal sex.  Sean got some lubricant out of the nightstand drawer, put some on his finger, and placed his finger in my ass to lube it as he used his other hand to lubricate his cock.

I then felt the head of his cock press against the entrance of my ass.  I didn’t ask Sean to go slow or take it easy at first because of the length and girth of his cock.  I knew it was going to hurt a little at first as I would feel his cock stretch my asshole open, but it was a pain and feeling I found pleasurable.  Sean started to insert his cock into my ass.

As I was hoping, I could feel his cock expanding my tight, asshole.  There was some slight pain as his thick cock stretched my asshole open, but the pleasure of his cock entering my ass and stimulating the nerves inside my ass.  Sean entered me in one slow thrust.  I loudly cried out in pleasure when his cock came in contact with my pudendal nerve I could feel the pleasurable sensation of the nerve being stimulated in my clit.  I was making grunting moaning sounds of pleasure.  I did enjoy anal sex! 

When he was deep in my ass, Sean reached down and pulled my head back by my hair, and leaned forward.  “You like that don’t you?  You like getting your tight ass fucked?”  Sean said in my ear.

“Yes!  Oh fuck, yes!  Please fuck my ass, Sean!  Please fuck it hard!”

“I am going to make you my bitch, Lihn,” he told me.  “This is not a one-time thing.  For the rest of the summer, you are going to be my whore.  I am going to take photos of you, you are going to suck my cock in my office while at work when I desire it, and you are going to do things for me that I want you to do.  A variety of different things I enjoy my lover to do for me.  I am going to get so much pleasure from your small body and give you much pleasure in return.”  

“Yes…ohhh God, yes!  Yes, Sean, make me your bitch!  Make me your whore!  Please, baby, please fuck me now.”  I begged him.  I wanted my ass fucked so bad I would have promised the man anything.  It had been several months since I had my butt fucked.  Derrick was not into anal sex and thought it was gross.   

Sean let go of my hair and my head fell to the bed.  My knees were brought up tight to my chest, my ass sticking up in the air and my hands were gripping the bedsheets.  I was curled up like a ball with my ass sticking up as Sean fucked my ass.

He started slow and then gradually picked up his tempo and was soon slamming his large cock into my ass.  It felt wonderful!  Sean placed his hands on my hips and fucked my butt hard and fast.  I could hear his manly grunts of exertion, my loud squealing moans and grunts of pleasure, and the slapping sounds of his upper thighs hitting my butt cheeks. 

"Ohhh my, God!  It’s so fucking deep in my ass!”  I cried out when Sean rammed his long cock into me and held it there.  I then cried out again when he smacked my butt cheeks hard.

“Fuck me, Lihn.  Fuck me with your ass.”

I raised my upper body off the bed, put my hands on the mattress, and started pushing my butt back into Sean’s cock.  I gave another loud, whimpering yelping noise when Sean smacked my butt again.

“Harder, whore.  Fuck my cock harder,” Sean told me.  I didn’t mind him calling me a whore or bitch or slut when he was fucking me.  I got off on verbal humiliation when I was getting fucked roughly.  

I started going harder and faster.  After a while I was getting tired and when I stopped to rest for a moment and lay my head on the bed panting.  Sean picked up the bottle of lubricant and I felt the slick liquid run down my butt crack as he dribbled more lube on me.  He used a large amount of lubricant, much more than was needed, and rubbed it all over my ass and pussy and his cock.  The man then grabbed my inner thighs and spread my legs apart and bought his hands under me and placed them on my stomach and positioned my butt up again.

“Ohhh, God!  Uhhhh….fuck…fuck…Ohhhh God….yes…uhhh fuck there…don’t stop…please don’t stop!”  I begged and moaned when Sean brought his right hand down to my pussy and started playing with my clit, which was now very slippery from the lube.

Sean slowly fucked my ass as he played with my clit.  When I cried out I was about to cum again, he took his fingers off my clit and inserted them into my pussy.  Based on the pleasurable sensation I assumed he used three fingers in me.  I felt his fingers move around and then screamed out in bliss as they once again found my G-spot.  My pussy fluid soon became creamy white again as Sean toyed with my G-spot and slowly fucked my ass.  It was only a matter of seconds before I orgasmed again and once more I ejaculated my thick, milky, white cum and it oozed out of my pussy onto the bed under me.  After my orgasm ended, Sean pulled his slick fingers out of my pussy and wiped them on my face.   

I collapsed my body and lay on my stomach with my legs spread but stretched out as I gasped for air.  Sean then started fucking my ass hard again as I lay flat on the bed.  He had cum a few times before he fucked my ass and it took him a while to orgasm again.  I was grateful he added more lubricant because he started to fuck my ass rough and hard.  I enjoyed it a great deal, however.  

Sean finally grunted out he was going to cum and pulled his cock from my ass.  I whimpered in disappointment because I liked the feeling of a man cumming in my butt.  He moved to straddle my upper back, grabbed my hair with one hand and forced me to turn my face to the side, placed his cock over my face, and with his right hand, he stroked his cock rapidly.  Sean moaned out as he came and his cum exploded from his cock and soaked the right side of my face, adding his cum to mine.  I made giggling, satisfied moans as his cum splashed over my face and the right side of my mouth.  I liked having a man cum over my face or body.  I used my tongue to lick up what I could as Sean came in me while he held my head up by my hair.

“Open your mouth,” Sean told me after his orgasm was finished.

I parted my lips and he put his cock in my open mouth.  I not only had no problem going ass to mouth; I liked doing it.  I sucked and licked Sean’s cock clean until he determined it was enough and he pulled his penis from my mouth.  Sean moved off my body, patted my ass, and then got off the bed.  I lay on my stomach and watched him go into the bathroom that was attached to his bedroom.  His cum on my face started to run down my cheek.

Sean came out a few seconds later with a damp washcloth and washed my face, tossed the cloth on the floor, and lay on his back in the bed.  I giggled and once again snuggled up to him.  I liked to snuggle.  He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.  He started talking in a calm soothing voice and I honestly only heard the first minute or so of his conversation before I drifted off to sleep.  I wanted him to fuck me again at least one more time, but it had been a long day and I was more tired than I thought.

The next morning I woke up and felt the urge to pee.  Sean was not in the bed and I heard the shower in the bathroom running.  I stretched and giggled when I thought about the previous night and what we did before we went to sleep.  It had been great and the sex was wonderful and he had fucked my brains out. 

I winced when I got out of bed.  My pussy was sore and so was my asshole and my muscles ached from the positions he bent me into when he fucked me, but I smiled.  I liked that type of soreness after getting well fucked and Sean had fucked me extremely well.  I winced again when I sat up on the edge of the bed.  My ass cheeks were sore from the spanking Sean gave me with the paddle.  I stood up, picked my blouse off the floor, and went to put it on.  When I lifted my arms, I smelled my armpits and they stank.  I smelled of stale sweat and sex. 

I went into the guest bathroom, winced again when I sat down on the toilet to pee, washed my face after I urinated, and then turned to look at my butt in the mirror.  It already started to bruise.  The right side more than the left.  The right side was forming the ugly dark and purple bruise.  I would have to tell Derrick, and anyone else who saw it, that I fell hard on my ass.

I went back into Sean’s bedroom and still heard the shower running and figured I had time to snoop.  Yes, I snooped!  What girl didn’t when given the chance?  I started with his walk-in closet and it was neatly organized by someone who had an OCD issue.  All his shirts were hung on hangers and in order of style and even name brand.  His pants were the same way and his shoes in a neat row on the floor of the closet.  Finding nothing interesting I moved to his dresser drawers.   The drawers were also organized.  One held socks, one held underwear, and so on.  I opened the long single draw at the bottom and bed and my snooping paid off.

The bottom drawer was full of various sex toys and other objects used for sexual situations.  They were all sex toys for women.  There were various dildos, vibrators, and anal toys.  It was quite the collection.  I only had three sex toys at home.  Besides the sex toys, there was silk cords of various lengths, a smaller paddle with one side of leather and the other side padded, a ball gag, and two a pair of padded cuffs.  One set of the cuffs were smaller and the chain between the cuffs shorter than the other pair.  I assumed Sean must have had a lot of women in his apartment based on the photo albums and the sex toys.  I was not jealous of the thought.  I was more excited with the image of him using some of those toys on me in the future.

When Sean got out of the shower and finished his morning routine of shaving and whatever else he did, I was back in the bed and almost asleep again.  He sat naked on the edge of the bed, put his hand under the sheets, and ran it up to my leg to my upper thigh.  I grinned at him and looked and saw his cock was hard.  I threw the sheets off my body and giggled as I reached up and pulled him on top of me. 

After Sean fucked me, this time more gentle and intimate and full of passion and kissing, I asked if I could take a shower also.  I did not want to go home smelling of sex.  He told me he would fix us some breakfast while I showered.  I got out of the shower, put my hair in a ponytail, and got dressed.  My pantyhose were ruined so I just put on my bra, blouse, and skirt.     

While we ate breakfast we made small talk and then I told him I had to leave.  Sean drove me back to my car, we kissed goodbye in his, and he told me he would see me at work on Monday.  I was glad he did not ask to see me again that night because I had a date with Derrick that evening. 

My office affair with Sean started and it lasted until I went back to school in August.  The affair was wonderful and kinky and full of both our fetishes. 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments