Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lifeguards - My Older Boss Finally Seduces Me

"When I was a nineteen year old lifeguard I had a one time thing with my married forty year old boss"

32
5 Comments 5
12.6k Views 12.6k
992 words 992 words

Author's Notes

"This is a completely true story with just a few details changed to protect identities."

I worked at a local gym for a couple of years in the evenings and weekends while I was in the sixth-form at school. While I was there my boss, who was approaching forty, used to flirt relentlessly with the younger staff (males and females). She would turn up to lifeguard training in tiny skimpy bikinis and spend most of the time trying to get a reaction out of the guys (which was sometimes difficult to hide for a hormonal teenager as I was at the time).

I left for University and never thought much of it again until the following year when I took up a summer job at the same gym. The flirting immediately restarted, but this time she had taken it up a level.

One evening on my last week before going back to uni we were the only two left in the building. She asked if I wanted to get a drink and take it to the hot tub with her as a send-off before I left again. I grabbed a couple of beers from the bar and took them to the spa room. I jumped in the hot tub and waited for her. She came out of the changing rooms in a tiny bright red bikini that I'd never seen her in before. It looked stunning.

She sat down in the water next to me and we got chatting again. She quickly turned the conversation sexual and started asking what new tricks I'd learnt from the girls at uni. I told her I didn't have much time for girls (mainly because I was embarrassed to be talking about my sex life with a much older married woman!).

The next thing she said had me instantly hard: "Maybe you just need an older woman to pass on some of her experience."

I was dumbstruck and couldn't hide the tent in my swim shorts. She moved a bit closer to me and we clinked beer bottles. Then she took a swig, leaned towards me, put her mouth over mine and passed the beer from her mouth into mine. That was it! I couldn't hold out any longer! I pulled her body tight against mine and kissed her with raw animal passion.

Within seconds she was untying my shorts and pushing them down. Her hand went straight to my cock and she started slowly pumping it as we kissed.

I reached back and untied her bikini, letting it float off in the water. Then I went to work sucking her nipples and kissing her breasts.

"Careful," she said. "You can't leave any marks my husband might see." That's when it struck me that I was messing around with a married woman.

I stopped and said, "I don't think I can do this. You're married."

"Rubbish," she replied. "You've been dreaming about this for years." And with that, she pulled off her bikini bottoms and threw them over her shoulder as she leaned in to kiss me again.

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande

My hands went to her ass and then to her hips. I rubbed a finger between her pussy lips and slowly pushed it into her. Her head rolled back as I found her clit and she moaned a long soft moan. Then I went under the water and licked her up and down for as long as I could hold my breath.

When I came up for air she had a huge smile on her face and said, "That was impressive. You were under there for ages, but let me help." She climbed out of the water and sat on the edge, opening her legs so I could get a proper look at her clean shaved pink pussy. The water was dripping off her body. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen!

I went straight back to work and had her panting, moaning and gripping my head between her legs in no time. She came hard, bucking her hips into my face and covering me in her juices.

Once she started to come down she said, "Your turn young man." She beckoned me out of the water and took hold of my cock as I sat down in front of her.

She bobbed her head straight onto my cock and licked around the head before taking me straight down her throat. I thought I was going to cum right there and then, but I managed to regain my composure.

After a few minutes, I was starting to gently thrust into her mouth to match her rhythm. To my disappointment, she stopped and said, "Time's up!"

I must have looked as if my world was about to end.

She then laughed and said, "You should have seen the look on your face then". And with that, she took hold of my cock in her hands again and started slowly pumping it. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me, lining me up with her pussy.

Slowly she dropped down onto me. It felt amazing and I couldn't believe how tight she was at that age. She started to slowly work up and down. But I couldn't take it. The situation was too hot. As soon as she picked up the pace I knew I was about to lose it. She could sense it too.

"Cum for me Mikey." she panted.

And I did. I don't think I've ever cum that much again since. It just went on and on.

After we both came down she said, "I knew you'd be worth the wait, but I've got to go. My husband will be waiting outside to pick me up."

We quickly cleaned up and left, both with bright red faces.

I went back to University the following week and never saw her again. I found out later that she had moved to New Zealand with her husband and that I hadn't been the only younger member of staff to succumb to her flirting!

 

Published 
Written by MikeyTheSpikey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments