Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Night In Vegas

"My last night in Vegas, and I was feeling horny for a man."

84
23 Comments 23
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Nine o’clock at night, and I was sitting at the bar in the casino hotel that I was staying at, slowly tracing the stem of my cocktail glass with the tip of my red lacquered fingernail.

My legs were crossed in a ladylike manner, with the hem of my dress halfway up my thighs. The deep frontal plunge of my braless dress revealed my entire cleavage. Along with the dress, an expensive pair of stilettos adorned my slender feet. I wore no stockings. I kept my legs bare, and the only unseen item I wore was my silk panties.

I was in town for a two-day conference, and we finished Friday afternoon. My flight was leaving Vegas the next morning, and I hadn’t had time to myself since I got there. Moreover, I had been feeling horny from the time I arrived in Vegas.

Two days of feeling horny to the point that the dildo I brought with me could not satisfy my insatiable lust. I was in a vulnerable state, and the devil snaked its way into my pussy and went straight to my head, and brought out the slut in me.

What I needed was a man, a virile stud with a big hard dick to sate my lust. These thoughts burned in my brain when I was in my hotel room getting dolled up for the night. I put on my makeup, brushed my hair, and painted my lips glossy red.

I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful, sexy slut smiling back at me. Oh, yeah, if I can’t get a man in this outfit, I might as well give up living, I thought as I left my room for the casino lounge.

I could feel the moistness rub between my thighs as I walked to the elevator in my tall heels. A tall man entered the elevator behind me. When I turned, I saw a gorgeous man. He looked at me and smiled, and I felt my knees grow weak. The doors opened on the lobby floor, and we exited the elevator and went our different ways.

As I sat there, I thought about him. There was something about him that kept him on my mind. Maybe it was his pheromones. Maybe, it was me feeling horny. It felt more like a combination of both.

I pushed my empty glass to the edge and watched the bartender come my way. As I watched him refill my glass, I thought about just getting drunk since I had no man to fuck.

I took a drink of my fresh cocktail, and when I returned the glass to the colorful bar napkin, I glanced at the entrance and saw him standing just inside. He paused and surveyed the area as though he was looking for someone. Then he came toward the bar.

Oh, baby! A rush of hot lust raced through my veins when he captured my eyes and smiled at me. My fingers tightened around my cocktail glass. He recognized me and approached me.

“Anyone occupying this stool?” he asked, indicating the stool next to mine.

“Make yourself at home,” I softly said.

He was tall and gorgeous, with handsome, chiseled features and dark hair.

“We almost met in the elevator earlier,” he said. His voice was deep and velvety.

“I remember,” I replied.

“To tell you the truth, I wanted to say something, but it didn’t seem like the right time. What about now, does the time feel right?” he asked.

I swiveled toward him on my stool, letting the side of my thigh brush his knee, and replied, “Yes, it feels right to me.”

My nipples peaked, calling his attention to the sheer top of my dress. I could tell by the way he undressed me with his eyes that he liked what he was looking at.

He remained silent for a short moment, and then said, “You are a gorgeous woman. What’s your name?”

“I’m flattered, and I’m Susan. What’s your name?”

“Rance. What are you in Vegas for?”

“I am here for a business conference. The conference is over. I have a flight leaving in the morning, and I wanted to have a little fun tonight.”

“Honey, if it’s fun you want, I know a trick or two,” he said, knowing what I was hinting at.

I drew in a deep breath, swelling my chest in his direction. His eyes latched onto the curve of my breasts and my open cleavage. One corner of his mouth pulled upward, a sexy motion that belied the heated look he aimed my way.

We continued to talk and flirt with each other as the chemistry grew between us. By 11:00 pm, our flirtatious conversation led to, “Your room of mine?” Rance asked the question, his voice was low and husky.

I stifled an unadulterated shiver of raw lust as I raised my eyes and met his gaze. “Mine.”

I uncrossed my legs, covered his hand with mine, grabbed my purse with my other hand, and slid slowly from the stool. He placed a twenty-dollar tip on the bar, wound his arm around my waist, and walked out of the hotel lounge together.

He held me close to his side as we walked through the lobby. I pushed the button for an elevator. The doors of the nearest elevator to us immediately opened. We ducked inside, and he asked, “What floor?”

“Fifteenth,” I replied.

Rance pushed the appropriate button on the panel and quickly guided me to the rear corner of the box as the doors closed. He aggressively pressed my back against the wall and drew my hands above my head.

“I wanted you the first time I saw you in that elevator earlier this evening, and this is what went through my mind at that moment,” he said and closed his mouth over my lips possessively, hungrily, as though he could devour me.

I released a low moan and arched my back, pushing my breasts against his chest. His scent filled my nostrils and did crazy things to my already aroused senses.

His mouth melded perfectly with mine. His hands tightened around my wrists above my head while he pressed his growing erection against my pelvis. Had the elevator not chimed our arrival on the fifteenth floor of the hotel, I would have encouraged him to take me at that very moment.

Rance pulled his lips from mine when the doors opened. I opened my eyes and gulped in a much-needed breath of air. Slowly, he brought my hands down and stepped away.

He asked, “Which room?” as we moved into the hallway.

“Follow me,” I said. My heart was hammering against my ribs. My chest heaved with excitement. I wanted a man for the night, and now I had one. My head was spinning with naughty thoughts as we neared my room.

I fumbled in my purse for my key card, but then I was distracted by Rance when he pulled me to him and kissed me again. His lips were hot and wet, and his tongue tangled with mine. The kiss lasted for a minute, maybe longer, before it ended.

I searched for my keycard again. My panties were completely saturated, and my nipples were hard and begging for attention. Shivers ran up and down my spine. When I found the card, I slid it through the lock, and we hurried inside.

The second the door shut and the lock clicked, he pulled me into his arms and claimed my mouth again. His lips were hot and demanding, and his hands were busy pushing my garment off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. His hands covered my breasts, and he toyed with my nipples, making me moan as he rolled and pinched my sensitive, elongated teats.

“Nice tits,” he said and dipped his head and licked my left nipple with the tip of his tongue.

I sucked in a quick breath when I felt his wet tongue circle my nipple. I like it when a man touches my breasts and teases my nipples. It makes my pussy tingle. My breath caught in my throat when he sucked my teat between his teeth and gently squeezed.

His hands roamed down my sides, and he eased my dress down my hips and gravity took it the rest of the way to the floor. He ran his palms over my hips, hooked his thumbs under the narrow waistband of my panties, and eased them slowly down my legs.

He knelt on one knee before me and finished removing my dress and panties from my feet. Then he removed my stilettos. And there I shamelessly stood, naked from head to toe, enjoying the way his eyes devoured my body.

He paused to gaze at my crotch. I could feel the heat of his gaze traveling over my breasts and back to my crotch. Instinctively, I spread my legs to let him ogle my pussy with his dark gaze.

He pulled me toward the bed and ran his lips softly over mine. “Do you want to see what you’re in for?” he teased as he started to remove his shirt.

His clothes rustled as he removed them and tossed them on the floor. I stretched out on the bed, waiting for Rance to finish undressing. He joined me on the bed and pulled me into his arms for more hot and passionate kisses. We ground our naked bodies together as our kissing continued. What I liked the most in our embrace was the feel of his hard cock rubbing against my wet crotch.

I sighed as he settled atop my body and rubbed his cock between my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as his mouth descended to mine. I closed my eyes and felt my lashes flutter against my cheeks.

Arousal spun through my body. I groped his back and dug my nails into his flesh when he moved closer and rubbed his cock against my pussy. I arched my back, urging him to take me.

He pulled his mouth from mine and spread my legs wider with his knees. His hand brushed down my body, coming to rest against my crotch. He played with my pussy, trailing his fingers through my slit. He found my clit that stretched from its sheath and stroked it with the ball of his thumb.

I gasped and arched my hips against his massaging thumb. I closed my eyes and savored the rush of sensations his attention brought to my body.

“You are a sexy woman, Susan,” he said as he slipped his middle finger into my pussy and continued to rub my clit. I pulled in a shuddering breath as his fingers brought me to a full-blown orgasm. I straightened my legs and arched my hips, reaching my apex of climax.

He smiled to see me squirm and wiggle beneath his stroking fingers. My pussy burned when I squirted against his hand. I began to sweat all over. My chest heaved, and my breasts jutted upward. Every inch of my body became aroused. The lips of my pussy swelled and turned beet-red. His cock was hard and thick and throbbing for action.

“Fuck me,” I whispered, reaching for his hand at my crotch. “I had your fingers, now I want your cock.”

He pulled his hand from my crotch. I was burning inside, needing him to thrust his cock inside me.

“You are a beautiful woman, Susan. I love looking down at your luscious tits, but I don’t want you on your back right now. Get on your hands and knees,” he said.

I eagerly did what he asked. I would stand on my head to get him to fuck me. I settled on my hands and knees. My hair fell over my face, and my breasts hung like chandeliers beneath me.

He knelt behind me, reached his hand under me, and grabbed my hanging tits, lifting them in his palms and tweaking my nipples. His hands were hot as he held my breasts. He released a warm breath that fell across my back.

He released my breasts and slid his hands down my sides. He trailed his hands around my thighs to grasp my hot naked ass. I sucked in a breath of air and moaned.

He placed wet kisses down the center of my back. He parted my ass cheeks, and his kisses continued down my crack. He stopped and tickled my anus with his tongue. I jumped and giggled. Then he reamed my asshole, and I began moaning and grinding my ass against his face.

He moved to my pussy to gather my slick juices on his tongue and spread them up and down my crack. He then knelt straight up and began rubbing his hard cock up and down my ass crack.

He pushed against my asshole a couple of times. I thought he was going to take me anally. I wasn’t sure if I was ready for that, but I didn’t have to be concerned about it because the next thing I felt, was the delightful pleasure of his cock sliding deep into my tight and juicy cunt.

He pushed in balls-deep. He had a big cock that filled me up, and I grunted to take it. I braced on my hands and knees as he began to move inside me.

His cock felt good, causing me to grunt and moan with each powerful thrust. He established a comfortable rhythm, and I rode it with him, bringing myself to the brink of orgasm much too quickly. I clenched the sheets as the feelings bore down on me, threatening to come to full bloom at any moment.

His hands tightened on my hips, and his thrusts reached deeper and came quicker.

I’m cumming! Oh, baby, you are a great fuck!” He exclaimed aloud and released his hot semen into my throbbing pussy.

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

“I’m cumming too!” I cried just as loudly as him. Pleasure shot through my body, zinging along my nerve endings and spiraling through my limbs and to the very ends of my fingers and toes when my orgasm hit.

I closed my eyes and panted through my mouth, trying to catch my breath. I felt his strong fingers dig into my fleshy ass cheeks, bringing me pain that mingled deliciously with the sensations of my orgasm.

“Oh, my God! You feel wonderful,” I joyfully cried.

I smiled and rolled onto my back after Rance pulled his deflated cock from my pussy. “Did you enjoy it?” I asked.

“You are a hot piece of ass, Susan. Hell, yes! I want to fuck you again - after we rest, of course,” he answered.

His hand slid between my thighs. I moaned and spread my legs as he leaned his body upward, bracing on one elbow. He dipped his head and suckled my right nipple as his finger grazed the sensitive skin of my inner thigh, sending a throbbing want through my body.

My breath caught in my throat as he nipped playfully at my elongated teat between teeth. I raised my left hand to tangle my fingers in his thick, dark hair, and pushed his mouth firmly against my throbbing breast.

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the sensations of his lips, teeth, and tongue pleasurably torturing my nipple. Then he stopped and said, “I want to get dirty with you in the shower.”

I barely had time to surface from the erotic moment of Rance titillating my titty before he pulled me off the bed and pushed me toward the bathroom. He left me standing on the cool marble tile of the bathroom floor while he turned on the shower.

Rance came over and grabbed me, and without checking the water temperature, he pushed me into the shower.

“OH DAMN! IT’S COLD!” I screeched from beneath the cold spray.

He laughed as he stepped in and positioned my back against the back tiled wall. Then he turned his back to me to adjust the water temperature.

I gazed at the tanned skin of his back that wrapped his muscles. From his broad shoulders to his tucked waist, and sturdy ass, and long hairy legs, he looked yummy.

I gazed back at his head. His hair was wet and matted from the shower. When he turned toward me, my tummy tightened with excitement at the sight of the shower water streaming down his chiseled features.

His dark eyes crinkled at the corners as he smiled slowly at me. I bit my bottom lip and softly moaned. I saw him in a new light. Damn, he was so fucking sexy!

Rance reached for me, and I went easily into his arms. My wet body slid against his as we molded perfectly together. I curled my arms around his neck and pressed my breasts against the solid wall of his chest. His hands stroked my back. He made me coo from the way his hands so softly slid around my curves.

I tilted my head back and surrendered my neck to his lips as the water beat down on our heads and streamed down our naked bodies. I broke the caress for a kiss. Our lips met, and he took command of our kiss. His lips were hot and all over mine. His tongue slithered like a serpent between my tongue and palate. He had a very long tongue that came close to licking my tonsils.

Leaving one arm crooked behind his neck, my other hand reached down to his crotch and discovered his very-hard penis. I was surprised that he hardened so quickly. He moaned into my mouth when I curled my fingers around his thick erection. He pressed forward into my hand, urging me to play.

My hand, gripping tightly around his cock, started stroking as our kiss deepened. His cock felt so good in my hand. I couldn’t resist the hungry urge I was having to take his cock into my mouth and give him the kind of fellatio a man never forgets.

And I went for it, dropping to my knees before him. The shower rained on my head and ran down my face. I closed my eyes and guided his cock to my mouth. His fingers tangled in my matted hair, holding my head still as he began moving his hips.

I bobbed and sucked, swirled my tongue up and down his cock, and licked his balls. He was moaning and groaning, and I was cooing and mooing. His cock was hard, throbbing, thickening, and turning sweet in my mouth, all tall-tail signs that he was going to cum. I got excited. I wanted to feel his cum glob on my tongue, I wanted to taste it, but he stopped me.

He pulled me to my feet, looked at my face, and said, “I want you.”

“Then, take me,” I responded.

He picked me up like a feather. The very instant my feet left the floor, I wrapped my legs around his waist and clasped my arms around his shoulders.

He cupped my ass in his hands, and after lining his cock up with my pussy he lunged into me. He pulled nearly out of my hot cunt, and lunged in again, much deeper this time, impaling me on his cock.

Our searing flesh and the hot spray from the shower gave a surreal effect to our sex. I closed my eyes as he shoved inside me. He penetrated me deeply each time. He looked determined to satisfy me.

His determination paid off quickly as my belly tightened, and my urge to cum began to soar.

Suddenly, I screamed, “Oh My God!” Explosive waves of pleasure rolled through my undulant belly. I screamed each time my pussy quaked and tightened around the deep-thrusting cock. I screamed one last time and fainted in his arms.

No lie, I did black out, but I quickly came to when he felt my body suddenly get heavy and he shoved me tighter against the shower wall and nailed me to it with a hard, deep thrust. I felt the true power of his hips when he drove his meaty beast deep inside my pussy.

My eyes popped open, and my vagina tightened around his cock. I hung on and went for another ride. My nails dug into the sinewy muscles of his shoulders. He shoved me tighter against the wall. If he pushed any tighter, he would have shoved me through it.

He fucked me with hard, rapid thrusts and handled me like a rag doll. When he reached his crest, he grunted against my ear and pressed his chest against my breasts as he pumped his hot semen into my juicy cunt.

He kissed me when he finished cumming, and slowly drew his lips from mine as his cock slipped slowly from my pussy. He was gentle with me now as he released me from the shower wall. When my feet hit the floor, he turned and shut off the water.

He opened the shower door and reached for a towel. He turned to me, smiling and stretching the towel out to me. He engulfed me in the fluffy wrap and tucked the ends between my breasts. He grabbed another towel and covered my wet hair. Then he grabbed a towel for himself.

I noted his consideration with a smile. Then, I stepped out of the shower and returned to the bedroom. My body shivered as the cooler air touched my wet skin. Then I shivered for a different reason when two muscular arms circled my waist and drew my back against his sturdy chest.

I grasped the towel on my hair and giggled, feeling playful as I realized that Rance was standing naked behind me, grinding his cock against my ass. He nibbled my ear and licked the side of my neck. Goosebumps rose on my skin.

“Ooh, what’s gotten into you?” I cooed as his tongue grazed the side of my neck and sending a tingle down my spine.

He turned me in his grasp and pulled away the towel covering my body. He looked at me standing naked before him. “I want to taste you,” he said as his eyes absorbed me.

His words sent my pulse racing. I kissed him as he urged me toward the bed. In seconds, I was lying on my back, with my ass at the edge of the bed, and with Rance kneeling on the floor, leaning forward, bending my legs back with his hands on the backs of my thighs, burying his face in my hot, juicy crotch.

His mouth came down quickly on my sensitive pussy. He licked my slit and sucked my clit while he fingered my cunt. He continued to suck my clit, pinch it between his teeth, and finger my pussy until my ass started to grind against the bed, and my moans and sighs were pitching higher.

My hands clutched the bedsheet when he pulled his fingers from my pussy and dragged them slowly toward my anus. He leaned his left arm against the backs of my thighs and pressed them against my chest. My ass was now pointing at the ceiling. He held me in this position as he worked his finger into my rectum.

The sensations that he was causing me to feel were mingling with my thoughts of allowing him to shove his cock up my ass. My instincts told me that he was heading in that direction. Should I let it happen?

“Baby…oh baby,” I moaned as his finger dug deeper into my ass. Any doubts I might have had about letting him plunder my ass with his monstrous cock no longer existed.

I felt the onset of an orgasm growing closer as he worked his finger inside my ass. I arched upward and cried, “Oh, my God!”

Delicious sensations streamed through my limbs, knotting my belly and bringing forth untold pleasures. I was having an anal orgasm. I closed my eyes and arched my throat, panting through my mouth as a multitude of sensations spilled through my insides. It made my arms weak, and it turned my knees to butter. My body was buzzing. I could not tell when one sensation ended and another began.

“I want to fuck this tight ass,” he said as he wiggled his finger inside my rectum. “You gonna let me?”

“Yes, I want it,” I cried.

He rolled me over and pulled me to my hands and knees. He lined up behind me and shoved his hard cock against my asshole. I cringed from the sharp pain when he pushed through my sphincter.

I think he wanted to make it hurt because when he heard my soft cry, he slapped my ass and said, “Come on, take it bitch,” and shoved his cock deeper.

I noted his change of attitude. He was much firmer with me now, expressing his dominance over me. He brought out my submissive nature. I wanted to give myself totally to him, even though he had already taken most of me.

My breath caught in my throat. It felt twice as big in my ass than it did in my pussy. Rance pulled back and pressed forward, attempting to shove more cock up my ass.

When he finally accomplished his task of burying every inch of his cock in my ass, he began to move. He clutched my hips and held me against his crotch, reaching the right rhythm that had me rocking back to meet his thrusts.

I arched my back so he could fuck me without reservation. Heat surged through my body. He fucked my ass hard, deep, and fast. My ass burned from the friction, and I panted to keep up with him. Then, I felt the arousal rise within me once again. I was on my way to another anal orgasm.

“Oh, that feels so good… Oh, baby, don’t stop! Fuck me harder! Give me more!” I cried out.

He pumped faster, holding my ass in his tight grip. “I’m cumming, baby! Oh fuck, here it comes! YES! YES!” He shouted as he pumped his hot load deep inside my ass. I orgasmed with him.

It was a thrilling moment with a romantic ending when we cuddled afterward. I enjoyed resting with him next to me. We were relaxed, and I allowed sleep to overtake me.

~~~~~

While I slept, the dark night turned into a bright yellow glow of the morning sun slicing through the open curtains of my hotel room.

I stirred, rolled onto my back, and squinted against the bright morning light engulfing the room. Gradually, I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling while recalling the night.

I sat up and gazed at the bed, where I remembered being cuddled in a man’s arms before I fell asleep. I gazed around the empty room. He was not there. Maybe it was a dream, the most incredible dream I ever had.

I levered my feet over the side of the bed and stood up. I was bare-ass naked, and my skin was tingling like it usually does after having sex. I inhaled deeply and let it out slowly while I brushed my fingers through my hair. My hair was tangled and damp, like it sometimes gets during a night of sex.

I glanced at the rumpled sheets on the empty bed. I looked at my clothes strewn across the floor. Maybe I wasn’t dreaming after all. But why would the man leave without telling me?

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and noticed the wet bath towels on the floor. I returned to the bedroom to check the time. As I gazed at the clock sitting on the nightstand, I remembered that my departure time was at 10 a.m.

I began gathering my clothes from the floor. His name was J.C. Rance, and there was his business card. I found it lying next to my purse. It wasn’t a dream. He was real. I still have his card. Maybe I will meet him again, but this time with my husband in tow.

Published 
Written by SexySusan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments