Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 4

"The Vegas Trip"

6
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in loveless, sexless marriages."

Then there was the time I had to go to Las Vegas on business. My wife had no interest in going to Vegas nor the time to go. Kelly’s husband was on a business trip of his own to somewhere in the Midwest. So I took her with me to Sin City.

Day 1

I scheduled our arrival to be late morning on Sunday. That way we had time to check out the town away from The Strip. We had both been there many times before we met so we had no real interest in that part of town. Instead, we decided to go shopping for some toys and lingerie. We spent around an hour and a half wandering the “Super Store”. 

We looked at pretty much everything. We’d pick up some outfit look at each other and break out laughing like a couple teenagers. We did find a couple of outfits that we thought would be fun. Kelly also picked out some flavored “massage” oils that she likes. Then we went over to the “toy” aisle. We looked at a number of items, finally deciding on a remote control vibrator which was a full insertion model.

Then we decided to head over to the “China Town” portion of Vegas for lunch. We drove along like tourists looking for something. The traffic whizzed by on both sides. Now we live in an area of close by small towns, some with adjacent borders and some not. Our traffic is rather sedate in comparison to a big city. I’ve become accustomed to the slower driving habits. BUT, I learned to drive in Dallas. I’ve spent time driving in the big cities on the West Coast as well as Albuquerque, Phoenix, and Denver. So, in no time at all my big city driving habits returned as a self-defense mechanism.

We drove a few blocks when I decided to go back about a block to a restaurant that looked interesting. I made a quick left turn and wound our way through a parking lot, back onto the street for a block then into the restaurant’s lot.

It was midafternoon with only a couple of cars in the lot. The place had a few customers, mostly Asian. I figured that was a sign the food was reasonably authentic. Also, this was the first Chinese restaurant that I’d ever been in with crisp white linen tablecloths. I saw tanks of lobsters and crabs along the back wall and immediately added an extra dollar sign to what I thought our bill would end up being.

When I find something I really like I tend to order it other places as well. In this case, I ordered my usual fair of Beef & Broccoli. Kelly ordered Orange Chicken. My Beef & Broccoli was the Best that I could ever remember having. I gave Kelly a taste of my beef and she agreed. Our meals were a little expensive for a lunch but the food was well worth it.

We left the restaurant and headed to our hotel. It was a nice hotel, again off the Strip. It was not 5 Star but a newer business class hotel with a lot of the amenities, fitness room, two pools one large with waterfalls and one smaller, two hot tubs, the larger one with the larger pool and a smaller more intimate one beside the smaller courtyard pool. I mention these to show it was a nice property. We never used any of them, but they were available. 

The reason we didn’t use the amenities is we brought our own amenities, each other. When we were finally in the room we dropped our suitcases and it was a race to see who could get naked first. Being as men usually have fewer articles of clothing on a man should be able to get naked first. But for us, it was a photo finish. I grabbed her as she grabbed me kissing passionately with Kelly trying to suck the tongue right out of my mouth. We felt like 2 kids on prom night with no adult supervision. When we came up for air, we laughed at ourselves. Then we started necking again only this time with a lot more groping and fondling.

Kelly was finally able to get me onto my back. She left off kissing to work her way down. She had learned early on that my earlobes were almost as sensitive as the base of her neck at her shoulders. There were times that I could make her orgasm, without either of us removing our clothes, by lightly biting (leaving no marks) and sucking and using my tongue on that delicate junction. 

Other times I’d get her close but not over the edge that way, just before I slipped into her tight, wet, velvet sex. When I did this she’d cum after just a few strokes. I truly loved watching her in the throes of orgasm. The times when I used this trick I could usually bring her off three or more times before I lost control. 

To this day, thinking of those times I get a smile on my face. I think I was more pleased in making Kelly cum than in my own orgasm. I’d stare into her eyes and watch her expressions. Her eyes would get wide then slam shut then get wide again. She was never a screamer. When I was hitting the right spots Kelly would, in a loud whisper, say yes, Yes, YES! 

As she reached the brink she’d start with her little moans and cute little squeaks then she scrunched up her beautiful face, lock her heels behind my knees (effectively stopping my thrusts) then she pushed her pelvis up so I’d go as deep as possible as we rode out her orgasm. I really loved being able to do that to/for her, especially multiple times before I’d explode and flood her with my semen.

But I digress, Kelly sucked first one earlobe, then the other. She kissed down my neck and chest stopping the lick and suck first one then my other nipple. She continued kissing on down leaving one hand on my chest to run through the hair. As she approached my pubic area she looked up just to make sure I was watching her. Oh, I was! 

Now I was enjoying so many different sensations that my cock was only about half inflated. I watched as she, using only her tongue and lips, took me into that beautiful, warm, wet mouth. The feel of her mouth is amazing! It must have been only a matter of seconds before I was fully erect. 

I’ve mentioned in earlier chapters that I had not been given a start to finish blowjob in over 30 years. Kelly must be some kind of witch, beautiful, red-haired, petit witch, because she had a magic mouth and tongue. And probably most importantly she loved giving BJs. I’m inclined to believe she enjoyed giving them more than having multiple orgasms during vaginal sex. She did tell me once that she does get very close to cumming while performing orally. Too bad that after she sucked me dry I needed time to recover.

Kelly’s talented mouth drove me crazy, that time and every time. Her suction was just short of painful and she’d alternate how she used her tongue. She’d lick, swirl and suckle my cock until I exploded down her throat, never missing a drop! She’d deep throat me without a hint of gagging which, of course, I enjoyed. But she knew that the sensitive head with her combination of sucking and tongue action really worked on me.

After sucking me dry and swallowing every drop, Kelly worked her way back up. When she kissed me there was just a hint of semen on her breath. I found that sexy and exciting. So much so that my not quite deflated penis started to refill with blood. After a few more kisses I was hard again and ready for my turn to pleasure her. I rolled her over the king sized bed positioning my rock hard erection at her entrance.

Most of the time I would enter her slowly. I know I said her mouth was magic. So was her pussy. Each and every time I entered Kelly was magic and wonderful, just like our very first time. She was soft, warm, wet and silky, just tight enough for both of us to get and give maximum pleasure. As I entered her we both gasped at the magnificent sensations we were sharing. She whispered: “You Feel SO Good!” Talk about an ego boost! 

As I began to slide in and out of heaven, Kelly’s eyes took on an almost otherworldly glow. She had gotten me hard again so quickly that she had not come down from her sexual high from the oral sex. After just a few strokes her face began to show me signs of her impending orgasm. 

I’ve said it before but I truly loved watching her face as she gave herself over to the building climax. This time her eyes went wide and she stared into mine. As I increased the tempo of my thrusts, her breathing quickened to short gasps. She couldn’t seem to decide what angle she wanted her legs around me. A couple of times she seemed to be ready when she started to lock her heels behind my knees but then drew them up higher on my body. Then her whispered moans became the squeaks that I love causing her to make. Her body stiffened. Her heels came down locking behind my knees. Her beautiful face scrunched up. Her breathing seemed to stop as she came hard squeezing her pussy muscles on my cock almost taking me over the edge with her. I held back, barely, so I could give her more pleasure as well as draw out my own.

Kelly had barely relaxed enough for me to move when I started thrusting, harder this time. She came again in minutes but I didn’t let her stop me this time. I plowed through her convulsions, whimpering, and squeaking. She seemed unable to catch her breath but I was at the point of no return. Just as she seemed unable to take any more, I thrust one final time to cum as deep as I could inside my beautiful lover. Even though she had just drained me orally, it felt like I pumped gallons of semen into her loving pussy. Being bigger than her I try to not squash her with my full weight but this time I just collapsed on top of her. It turns out she liked that and wrapped her arms and legs around me keeping my slowly shrinking cock still inside her.

Finally, our breathing slowed to almost normal. I looked in her eyes and said the only thing that I could, WOW! There seemed to be a different look in her eyes, just barely noticeable. At that point I let it go and just enjoyed the afterglow of our fantastic coupling. As my now soft penis slid out of her love box, I raised up and rolled off of her to the side. I continued to hold and kiss her as we fell asleep.

Day 2

Luckily, I had set my watch alarm. We woke up at 5:30, I turned it off and looked at my companion. Kelly lay there, silky red hair spread across her pillow with a very satisfied grin on her face. I’ve always loved putting that grin on a lady, especially this one. I leaned over her. She spread her arms and pulled me into a very sensual kiss. Unfortunately, it was Monday morning and I needed to get ready for work. She followed me into the shower where we proceeded to wash each other, no time for hanky-panky though. We went down for breakfast returning to the room with just enough time to brush my teeth and be off. I apologized for having to leave her alone all day, kissed her soundly and ran out the door.

JuliaWinslet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWinslet

We texted a few times that morning. Then around three in the afternoon, she sent a photo of her soaking in the bathtub. She says that bubble baths leave her skin filmy, so everything was visible through the clear water. Not knowing the content of the text I opened it when people were around. Luckily I was able to quickly turn my phone so no one else could see my lover’s glorious body. I texted her a bit later that I’d be about another hour knowing she’d have a surprise ready for me.

My first surprise was that my room key didn’t work. WTH?

So I knocked on the door. Shortly the door was answered but Kelly was hiding behind the door. After I entered and she closed the door I could see why. She was wearing one of the sheer nightgowns that we bought the day before. I complained about the key. She told me that earlier in the day the hotel computer had a security breach and new card keys and WiFi password had been issued

With that minor mystery settled I gave the lovely vision my undivided attention. I held Kelly at arm’s length to feast my eyes on the beauty before me. She looked at me with barely contained anticipation. I would have thought my eyes and huge smile would have answered her yet to be asked question. But no, she stepped back, did a little sashay and asked if I liked it. I said No, I loved it!! Then her eyes brightened her smile got bigger and her lips attacked mine with all of her passion. 

We fell backward onto the bed with her on top. She bent over and kissed me more while, my hands being free, I explored her luscious curves. Usually, my hands go straight to her perfect breasts. This is where they ended up after briefly roaming her curves. She sat up and took off the “robe”. I don’t believe calling the sheer cloth with arm holes a robe was entirely accurate but at that point who was I to argue semantics? I loved playing with Kelly’s breasts, especially her tiny, pink, pencil eraser nipples. I pulled her forward to suckle on them causing her to squirm on my hardening cock.

She sat up and back on my thighs and started to wrestle with my belt buckle and pants. Once undone she reached her little hand into my underwear and began stroking my erection. I didn’t think it could get any harder but apparently, her hands had magic as well. 

Kelly seemed almost frantic. She stripped off the baby doll nightgown, scooted off my thighs and off the bed and started pulling my shoes, pants, and underwear off. I took off my shirt as she shed her tiny thong panties. She climbed back on the bed pushed me from sitting to lying down and straddled my hips. She reached under her lifted my raging erection, and impaled herself with a grunt and a sigh. She closed her eyes, not moving just enjoying the feeling as was I.

Apparently riding me that way rubs in ways that I don’t when I’m on top. Kelly started a rocking motion and was almost immediately cumming on me. These orgasms didn’t seem to be as intense as when I’m on top but they were far more frequent. She stopped briefly seemly to savor the climax then started the rocking motion again. This time it took her about ten minutes for her orgasm to hit. She usually didn’t go through the whimpers and squeaks while on top. 

This time her moans were a bit louder, as she got closer she did whimper then squeak then moan, squeak and whimper. Her face scrunched up. She came down hard forcing my cock as deep as ever inside her. Her convulsions were minor but her orgasm was intense. Kelly tried to collapse on me but I was too close and would have nothing of that. I started thrusting up into that wonderful pussy. We quickly reached a rhythm. After a few more minutes she started her orgasmic dance on my cock. Her vaginal muscles squeezed my erection sending me over the edge. As Kelly’s pussy worked on me I began shooting jet after jet of my gum deep into her womb. This time she collapsed on my chest as our combined fluids leaked out around my softening penis.

We laid there like that for a while. When we could rouse ourselves we realized we were too spent to go out for dinner or even order in. Earlier in the day Kelly had gone out and acquired some cheeses, crackers, and wine. That made a fine intimate meal for dinner. After eating, we climbed back in bed. We cuddled and talked about nothing important until sleep overtook us.

Day 3

The next morning was the same, wake up, wash each other, go down to breakfast, go back up to the room brush our teeth, kiss my Kelly Very Soundly and rush off to work. This time my naughty little nymph started earlier in the day with her texts. She sent naughty (sexually explicit) emoticons, suggestive sayings just to torment me. I loved it! By the afternoon she was sexting pics showing her perfect breasts, more bath pics showing her well-trimmed platinum blond with a hint of red pubic hair. She had kept me at half-staff all morning now I had a full on erection with no relief in sight for at least a couple more hours! Evil Wench!!

She kept this up until I texted that I’d be “home” in about an hour to deal with her merciless torture. When I walked into the room an hour later the lights were turned low and a contradiction lay on the bed. That contradiction being a vision of sexual loveliness, in the other outfit she bought but with a look of absolute innocence on her beautiful face. Even if I had really been angry I couldn’t have stayed that way.

I walked up the bed, took Kelly’s hand, placed on the front of my pants and said: “See what you’ve done to me?” Her innocent smile faltered and she put on her sexually hunger face. Then she unzipped my pants, took me out and proceeded to suck my cock down her throat. I knew I wouldn’t last long after she kept me in a state of arousal almost all day. Also, after her taking control the previous day I decided that it was my turn. I disconnected Ms. Hoover from my manhood, stood her up and admired this beauty in the crimson corset before me. She tried for her innocent look again but it morphed into that disconcerting look. And again I was too turned on to do more than notice and shove it to the back of my mind.

I proceeded to disrobe her, corsets are a pain to get your girl out of. Finally, I had her down to her tiny scarlet thong. That triangle of red hardly covered her lips. But that was ok with me. I dropped to my knees and began kissing and suckling on Kelly’s perfect breasts while slowly working the thong down her thighs, then her calves. As she raised each foot I slipped it off each one. Since I was already on my knees, I gently pushed her to sit on the bed putting her pussy and my tongue at the same level.

I dove into her sex breathing in the wonderful aroma of her highly aroused scent. I used my tongue to lick her slit from bottom to clit. When I reached that sensitive little nub, Kelly squealed and jumped as if from an electric shock. 

I can’t say it enough, I truly loved being able to get that kind of reaction from Kelly. I continued to take long licks then flutter the tip of my tongue on her clitoris. When she failed to jump I knew it was time to change tactics. 

I inserted first one then two fingers into her warm, tight, silky smooth and by now dripping vagina. By suckling on her clit and finger fucking her, I had Kelly on the edge of orgasm. She was moaning, whimpering, tossing her head from side to side. When she reached the squeaking stage I stood up in all my naked and raging hard on glory, having striped as I munched. I raised her legs to my shoulders and drove my cock home.

Her orgasm was immediate but in that position, she couldn’t control my movements. I just started drilling her sweet magic pussy as her orgasm seemed to be endless. I’ll never know if she had one massive long orgasm or if she came a dozen times in a row. I just know her’s were intense and mine was mind blowing a few minutes later.

I said earlier that Kelly wasn’t a screamer. She just about screamed that night. As I came I took each of her ankles, spread them wide and drove my cock in as far as possible. Then I shuddered as my balls emptied themselves in the most wonderful pussy I have ever had.

Kelly nearly passed out. I’m rather proud of that. As I regained control of my body, I realized she wouldn’t for a while. I shrank out of her then gently moved her a little at a time to her sleeping place on the king size bed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up then joined her in bed.

As I settled in Kelly scooted over to me whispering something that I couldn’t make out. I just wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she fell back to sleep cradled next to me.

Day 4, Leaving Las Vegas 

Since my work was done we slept in the next morning. The hotel complimentary breakfast ran until ten and checkout was at noon. When we awoke we both had big grins on our faces. Kelly had her head on my shoulder, running her little hand across my chest seeming to make patterns in my hair. She leaned up and kissed me. As usual, her kisses caused sparks to go straight to my loins. 

She ran her hand slowly down my stomach. This is where she encountered my fully inflated penis. I gently rolled her onto her back as I rolled on top of her. I placed my elbows on either side of her and my hands on each cheek. I leaned down and kissed her as flexed my hips. My cock was lined up perfectly. I slid all the way in, in one long gentle stroke. 

Even knowing what was going to happen, Kelly gasped and held me tight. I held still while we both savored the sensations. Her pussy was warm, tight, wet and welcoming. She closed her eyes with a look of pure pleasure on her beautiful face. 

This time we made slow sensual love. The frantic fucking left behind. We came together, then lay there holding each other for a long time.

We got up and headed for the shower. When she looked at me in the shower, that look had returned to her eyes. This time I couldn’t ignore it. No woman had ever looked at me that way not my first wife, more than thirty years my ex, nor my current wife. 

I had no idea how to deal with it. So I let it slide for the time being.

These stories or chapters of my time with Kelly are true, with minor literary embellishments.

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments