Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Middle of the Night

"She enjoyed his middle of the night intrusion"

30
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
924 words 924 words

She woke up. Probably about two A.M. or so, the middle of the night, and she needed to use the bathroom. On returning, she saw he was restless as she got back in bed and lay on her side with her back to him. Since he was awake enough, he did as he often had and moved closer, then began to massage all around her rear and up and down the backs of her legs. He did it to relax her for sleep, and she really loved it.

But now she was somewhat awake after her bathroom visit. His soft massaging felt wonderful, and suddenly, she noticed a twinge of arousal, a funny feeling in her nether region as he caressed a mere inch away from her snatch. Perhaps a forgotten sexy dream or a subconscious need making itself felt; whatever it was, she was now thinking mostly about her pussy and how good it would feel if he played with her.

She knew the delight of being played with out of the blue: the anticipation of his touch, the exhilaration as he caressed her pussy, the enchanting tension, the total surrender to her body, the warmth of an orgasm, the exhaustion, and the wonderful sleep afterward. She wanted it. The spark of desire was there, so she opened her legs a little, the signal that she was in the mood.

He noted what she did, and she felt him rest his finger between her cheeks, on the seam of her sleep bottoms where they covered her pussy, before he began to massage her lightly through the cloth. She had a last chance to end it by squeezing her legs together. But she was aroused and wanted this, so she did nothing to stop it.

He sensed her openness, her desire, and after a few moments spent caressing her over the cloth, he slipped his finger through the gap between her bottoms and her cheek to touch her pussy, then moved his finger gently up and down. It felt wonderful, and she showed her enjoyment by spreading her legs a bit more. He reacted by pulling her bottoms down a little as she lifted her rear to help him, to ease his access.

He resumed slowly exploring her, gliding lightly between her pussy's lips. She let out little moans of appreciation for the enjoyable feel of his fingers on her. Adding a bit of pressure, he caressed her softness, circling her clitoris and drifting up and down her slit as she squirmed slightly to his touch.

She reacted to the pleasure she was feeling by taking a moment to pull her bottoms down and off before rolling part way unto her tummy and spreading her legs. He took advantage of her more open pose by dipping a finger into her femininity for her wetness and gliding his fingers along her slit. She sighed with pleasure as he massaged her softness with her nectar, and she moaned with slight whimpers while the delicious feeling swept over her.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

As she got more turned on by his massages, she rolled further onto her tummy until her pussy touched the sheets, then spread her legs widely. He swung his leg over her closest leg and pulled it toward him to open her even more as he snuggled her to him. She sensed his warmth and felt even closer and more intimate. She began to move her pussy up and down to maximize the intense arousal she was getting from his fingers.

Soon her pussy was all she could feel, every nerve exciting her, pushing her as she delighted in the place his fingers were taking her. She opened her mouth and moaned more loudly, the waves of pleasure washing over her. Her pussy was so alive, so overwhelming, and she squirmed with the thrill of the feelings overtaking her. She knew that she was beyond controlling her climax, and soon she gasped, tensed and closed her together, and jerked repeatedly, then felt the rush of heat as her orgasm took her.

He slowed his massaging, letting her calm down from her orgasm, but kept his fingers gently on her. After she relaxed for a minute or so, he again caressed her drenched pussy. She felt the comfort, the heat, the arousal build once more, his fingers causing still more pleasure. She opened her legs again and began moving her pussy up and down as before, against his touch.

He continued, and she squirmed as his fingers caressed her, moaning with renewed enthusiasm, feeling the arousal rebound. He kept fondling her as she approached another climax, her mind lost in the joy of the feelings assailing her pussy. Soon she could not delay another orgasm, and she tensed, pulled her legs tightly together, squeezing against his hand, then jerked and came again, even stronger, releasing her juices onto his fingers. She relaxed in delight as he slowed his caressing, fingering her more gently while she succumbed to the joy of her climax. Gradually he stopped and moved his hand away. He kissed her cheek.

Completely exhausted by her orgasms, and feeling wonderfully spent, she thanked him sincerely as she pulled her bottoms back on and returned to her sleeping position, on her side with her back to him. In minutes she was asleep, and he kissed her cheek again. He moved to his side of the bed, where he considered how happy he was that he could give her so much pleasure in the middle of the night.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments