Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Did I Get Involved With A Woman In Michigan?

"After three years of phone sex, camming, and letters, it finally happens, face to face"

14
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Michigan!!  How in the hell did I get involved with a woman in Michigan of all places?

The landing was uneventful, as was the de-planing, rental car stop, pickup of the keys and entry into the maze of Michigan freeways.

Unknown to Dyann, I had planned my arrival to put me at her workplace during the workday. The surprise would be fun, and hopefully the night would be more fun.

Traveling by Mapquest sometimes is less than productive but, in this case, I pulled up outside the mall with a minimum of difficulty and walked in, consulting the map for the store where she worked. 

As I entered the store I recognized her immediately. She was behind the desk, located at the side of the store, so I pretended to browse a bit.

“How can I help you?”  she said as she crossed the store.  My eyes looked her up and down, her size-two frame held aloft by a pair of very attractive legs that led to slim ankles and pretty feet in moderate heels. 

I turned to face her, and her breath caught.  I could see the instant of recognition flash in her eyes, then the disbelief, then the dismissal as impossible. 

“Not sure yet what I want,” I answered in a low tone, actually too low for her to hear my voice clearly. She leaned closer.

“Pardon me, I couldn’t hear what you said?” she said.

I smiled at her and said, ”Actually, I would love to lick your little pussy.” 

She jumped back as if she had been pushed. “Steve!?!” 

“That would be me,” I said, smiling, and with that, she grabbed me and hugged me close.

“What are you doing here, and why did you not call to say you were coming?”

“Well, if I had done that then I would not have been able to see the look on your face now, would I?

“So," I smiled, "what time would you like for me to take you to dinner?”

She replied, “I get off at six; why not follow me home and we can go from there?”

“Or," I said, "we can skip dinner and go right to bed.”

“I never have sex on the first date; you will just have to wait until tomorrow night. Tonight is our first date, you know.” She smiled as she said it, but I was sure she wasn’t kidding.  So, I decided to go along with her plan and enjoy our first date.

It really wasn’t as if it was a first date for us. We had both been the recipients of the other’s very revealing photos, spent some time on the webcam together, and even indulged in quite a bit of phone sex as well over the last three years. Yes, that’s right; I said three years, and don’t ask me what took me so long because I really couldn’t tell you.

For dinner, we went to one of the most decidedly two-star BBQ restaurants we could find. The food was good and there was plenty of it, not to mention the fact that the place was two blocks from her condo. 

She was sticking to her guns, though; at every innuendo I made alluding to sex when we got home, she told me to wait for our second date.  So, I surprised her.  When we returned to her place, I held her door for her and walked her to her front door. I bent down and kissed her on the cheek and said goodnight, and that I would see her the following evening for round two.

She was aghast, looking at me like I had lost the one marble I had left in the world as I turned and headed back to the car.

“Steve? What are you doing?  Where are you going?”

I stopped, turned back to her and said, “You made the rules. I am certainly not going to piss you off by continually trying to bend them.”  With that, I opened the door, got in and drove away.  Well, at least away down the parking lot until I could circle the building. 

As I pulled back into her parking space, I could swear I saw a face at the window, but I could not be sure, so I went up and rang the doorbell. 

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

”Who is it?” the female voice said from the other side of the door. 

‘Cute,’ I thought, as I said, “Guess.”

She opened the door to me. “Yes?”

“I forgot to thank you for our wonderful first date, so I thought as long as we are both here we could get an early start on our second date.”

She smiled and stepped back from the door. As I entered she stood looking up at me from her five-foot-six view of the world and looked very kissable, so I did just that.

We stood in the entryway and kissed slowly and caringly, and then the kisses became more passionate. I slipped her jacket off her shoulders as I kissed her lips and slid my hands up her sides to her breasts. 

Continuing my kisses, I slowly worked my way around her neck as I turned her and kissed and licked up her neck to her ear. From this position, I was able to reach under the satin shell she was wearing and tweak and tease her erect nipples. 

Before long, the shell and her bra were on the floor. As she spun around and looked me fiercely in the eye, she spoke very ominously.

"You have made me wait three years for our second date, and I expect you to do everything to me that you have promised for the last three years and do it all before morning!”

“You wish is my command, m’lady,” I said as I bowed deeply. Then, hooking my arm around her legs, I swung her over my shoulder and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom, where I unceremoniously deposited her on the bed. However, as I slid her skirt up it revealed an absence of panties. I began to explore the sensitive flesh inside her thighs, licking her as she began to seep sweet nectar onto my tongue.

She was very responsive to my nibbling as we got better and better acquainted. Soon I had rolled her to her tummy and buried my tongue as far up her little bottom as I was able to. She squirmed and panted and told me to stop but I kept going. Soon she was on her way to another orgasm and so I shifted tactics. 

Moving to her breasts, I continued my nibbling and sucking as she moaned and writhed beneath me.  

I took just a moment to poise myself at her entrance and then slid into her.  She hissed like someone was setting her on fire as I probed deeply within her. Finally, I stroked several times and then pulled out. She was not happy at all, but I just took that in stride.

Planting my mouth on her center once more, I was able to get her to forgive me for my earlier departure and now I moved up with a new plan. I began sucking her breasts again while with my hand I began to cover her vagina and anus with oil, slipping my fingers into her tight little bottom as I licked and nibbled at her breasts and stroked her clit.

She got hotter and hotter, panting and calling my name, sounding just like I had heard her sound so many times on the phone as we indulged our mutual fantasies late at night. 

Her cries were becoming louder and I moved into position between her legs and pulled them up for easier access as I placed the head of my hard cock against her ass and began to press inward. 

Her legs thrashed. She tried to pull away and then tried to push down harder, wrapping her legs around me and hooking her heels behind me she pulled me deep within her velvet tunnel. Holding me tightly, she began to rotate her bottom, further impaling herself on my manhood until I was fully inside her, and then she started grinding toward orgasm.

Her clit rubbed my pelvic bone and more and more of her ass gripped me. I realized that it was going to be the first of many times filling her young ass with my cum, and as she came I flooded her with my own cum and we collapsed together on the bed.

Wonderful second date--and it was only midnight. I had lots of time to continue. But that’s another story.
 

 

Published 
Written by Sculpther
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments