Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Voice

"Two lonely people find decadent release on the phone."

93
35 Comments 35
936 Views 936
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"Chad was the first guy (besides hubby) that I ever hooked up with for phone sex; he set the bar high with his dirty talk. His voice could melt the panties off me. Chad appeared on my radar at a time when I wasn't yet ready to do the hotwife thing in real life, and he was thousands of miles away. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We were the perfect match. We kept each other company and satisfied for years until he passed away unexpectedly. Ironically, I was the last person to speak with him. I still miss the way he said my name."

With my hubby out of town, I had one question on my mind: “Who would be the lucky recipient of some sizzling phone sex tonight?”

Joe? No, he called me Katrina, and that was annoying as fuck.

Eric? No, his wife caught him playing online, and that was the last time I heard from his dumb ass.

Chad? Ah, yes, Chad. Decadent and salacious, Chad was my go-to phone guy. He could seduce me with dirty talk like no one else and had no wife or girlfriend to interrupt playtime. He was alone in a foreign country, working hard and playing harder.

Chad's way of saying my name drove me mad. I texted him first to make sure he was available.

“My pussy needs you.”

He was quick to reply.

“Your pussy always needs me.”

“Indeed…”

“I’m at dinner with colleagues. I’ll call you in about an hour and a half, my horny little slut.”

“Don’t forget and fall asleep without calling me.”

“I can’t fall asleep without you, Katarina.”

“You did last time. You fell asleep and left my pussy all needy and sad.”

“You need to be patient, my little bitch in heat. I promise to call.”

Then he added, “Be a good girl and put on something sexy.”

I pouted, but I agreed to wait.

Changing into my black, lacy nightgown, I double-checked that the house was quiet, not wanting anything to disturb my naughty escapade. When the phone rang, a shiver of desire ran up my spine.

“What are you wearing?” he asked in his incredibly sexy voice.

“Hello to you, too,” I said, playfully annoyed at his typical lack of social graces.

He laughed. “You haven’t answered me yet.”

“I have a sexy black nightgown on. You know, the one that makes my tits look amazing.”

“Mmm, send me a pic, slut.”

I snapped a shot of my voluptuous girls in all their lace-clad glory.

“Mmm, I wanna shove my thick cock between those big fuckin’ titties.”

Though I had no idea what he looked like, I had a general description: dark hair, dark eyes, and a closely trimmed beard. I used that to create an image and let the fantasy unfold.

“That’s right, Chad; fuck my tits. Let me smother your dick with them and make you feel so good.”

“God, I love fucking your fabulous fun bags!”

I envisioned teasing the tip of his rod with my tongue each time he thrust between my double Ds. Grabbing the dildo from its hiding spot in my nightstand drawer, I acted out the scene.

“Ah, Kat-a-ray-na,” he moaned, dragging out my name in a way that made my pulse quicken. I swear he ruined me for phone sex with anyone else. “Your tits are amazing, but I want that cock-hungry mouth of yours to suck my dick. I want you to gag it.”

I pushed the fake phallus into my throat, producing obscene noises. He moaned louder, “Oh, God, yes! I need that talented tongue to lick my balls while I pound into your throat. You’re such a naughty little slut. My own personal cock whore. That’s right, deeper, baby. Choke on it. Fuckkk!”

I let my fingers roam down to my sopping-wet pussy, rubbing my clit furiously.

“I’ll bet you are fingering your hot, wet cunt, aren’t you, slut?”

“Mm-hmm,” I moaned, the cock still deeply lodged in my throat.

“No one sucks cock like you; oh, fuck, this feels good! I need that twat, now.”

I removed the dildo from my mouth, waiting for his next direction, my fingers still playing with my engorged clit.

“Lie on your back, stick those legs in the air, and spread them nice and wide for me.”

“My legs are open, and my pussy is drenched.”

“Show me how wet you are; send me a shot of that juicy fuck hole!”

I snapped and sent a pic of my juicy cunt. He never returned the favor, but with my vivid imagination, I didn’t need to see a dick pic to get aroused—his voice did that for me.

“Mmm, your cunt is dripping. I want to grab your legs and put them over my shoulders while I jackhammer your tight box.”

“Oh, fuck, yeah! Fuck my pussy hard, fast, and deep.”

“Just the way you like it, Kattt-a-rrray-na!”

I felt my eyes roll back in my head as lust coursed through my veins. “Fuck me, Chad. Take me. Use me!” I screamed as I plunged the dildo repeatedly into my needy vag, sending me over the edge as my orgasm ripped through my body. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Good girl! Cum on my cock, you dirty little cum catcher!”

“Oh, my God, yes! Keep fucking me! Harder! Faster! Deeper!”

“I’m banging against your cervix, you little cumslut. I can’t get any deeper than that.”

But somehow, he did; it felt like he was splitting me in two.

“Oh, my fuckin’ God! Fuckkk! Yesss!”

I came again, panting and writhing on my bed, hoping I didn’t wake anyone with my noisy climax. I paused momentarily to listen, but all I heard was my heart pounding. Returning my attention to Chad, I was already anticipating what he would want next. We’ve played out this scene dozens of times.

“Get on your hands and knees, my little cum receptacle. I need that ass.”

As he spat on his hand, I imagined him doing so on my puckered rosebud.

“I’m gonna work my thumb into you first to get that slutty back door ready for my hard shaft.”

ABIGAILFOXY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ABIGAILFOXY

I moaned as I fingered my asshole, enjoying the sensation as my brain fantasized that it was him working it open for his use.

“I’m ready to fuck that ass now, my little back door bimbo. Feel me pushing into you?”

“Oh, God, yes!”

As Chad entered me from behind, I pushed the fake dick in my ass, little by little, until it was all the way inside me.

“I’m so filled up!”

“Fuck! Your ass is tight! Play with your cunt while I ram into your ass, my sexy whore!”

I fingered myself to multiple orgasms with the dildo planted firmly in my anus and listened as Chad jerked himself off.

“Feel my balls slapping against your cunt as I bang into your poor little asshole!”

“Oh, God, yes, Chad! You’re so fuckin’ big!”

“Oh, fuckkk! Katttarrraaana! I’m gonna blow my thick load up your ass. Get ready for a hot cum enema!”

I was more than ready. My body was on overload from the many climaxes he’d inspired.

“Shoot your load in me, Chad! Fill my bowels with your hot, thick seed! Pound me, use me, fill me!”

“Ohhh, fuckkk!” he cried into my ear as his balls let go, and his intense release sent me over again.

I listened to the two of us panting on either end of the phone, thousands of miles apart yet connected by a common need.

“Mmm, God, you make me so relaxed,” he murmured in a sleepy voice.

“Is that what I do? Did I put you to sleep? I must be pretty boring,” I teased.

“Never boring.”

I laughed.

“Sassy! That’s what you are, so sassy! But I like it. Mmm, I needed that so much. Thank you.”

“I needed it, too. I was afraid you’d be too tired after dinner out with your work friends.”

“Not friends, colleagues. These people suck. I kept waiting for the right moment to stand up and excuse myself. I didn’t want to miss making my sassy girl scream. I take it you are alone?”

“What gave that away?”

“When he’s home, you are much quieter and more reserved when you cum. I’m surprised you didn’t wake the dead, Katarina.”

My pussy tingled at the sound of my name as it rolled off his lips. Even when he didn’t exaggerate the syllables, it still sounded so fucking sexy.

“How was your day?” I inquired, not wanting to end the call. He had sated my lust, but my loneliness was still lingering.

“It sucked, but not in a good way. Not in the Katarina-sucks-Chad’s-cock-and-makes-everything-better way. It just blew sideways. They want me to stay in this shithole for another three months.”

“I’m sorry, baby,” I said, trying to soothe him. It was rare that he let his guard down and spoke freely with me about something other than sex. “Good thing you have your naughty little kitty to help you through those lonely nights.”

“You do an excellent job of making me forget about the day.”

“If you need to talk...”

“I need to sleep, baby. It’s much later here than there.”

“I know; I’m sorry I kept you up so late.”

“No, you’re not, sassy slut! You kept me up so you could cum a dozen times or more. What a little tramp!”

“Hey, no need to get mean,” I said, feigning indignation.

“That’s me, Mr. Meanie Pants,” he answered playfully. “I’m a regular Meanie Bo-beanie.”

“You may be mean, but you make me cum so fuckin’ hard.”

I could sense his smile. I don’t know why that made me happy. We weren’t a thing—just phone sex buddies who kept the ache of loneliness at bay just a little for each other. But being able to make his day better was deeply gratifying.

“My chest is covered in cum because of you,” he answered in a voice that told me I was about to lose him to the sandman.

“Go grab a washcloth and clean up,” I told him. “Then get some sleep.”

“Mmm-hmm, my dirty little...”

His voice trailed off, and his breathing became raspy and ragged.

“You’re going to wake up with the sheets stuck to your chest, baby,” I teased. But I’d already lost him. Ah, well.  “G’nite, Chad. Sleep well.”

“Mmm … (something unintelligible).”

“Hang up the phone, Chad.”

“Mmphf.”

I’d done my job. I helped a lonely man shoot his load so he could relax enough to fall asleep. And his voice had done the same for me. I tucked my toys away to clean up in the morning.

Climbing under my covers, naked and dirty from my masturbation session, I sent a text to my husband.

“I was a bad girl.”

It was three hours earlier where he was, and he was likely out with clients, so I didn’t expect an immediate reply. But I was wrong.

“Oh? Tell me about it.”

“I didn’t expect you to answer so quickly. Aren’t you at dinner?”

“I stepped out for a moment.”

“I made your dick hard, didn’t I?”

“Yes, my wicked little slut! Who was it this time?”

“Chad.”

“He’s your favorite, isn’t he?”

“Always.”

“Lucky guy! I miss you."

"I miss you, too!"

"I promise to reclaim you when I get home. It’s gonna be a late one here, I’m afraid. But I’ll make it up to you, my little nympho! Just thinking about you teasing him has made my night better.”

“Mmm-hmm! Love you!”

“Love you, too!”

“G’nite.”

“G’nite, slut!”

In the shadows, I grinned, picturing how my man would fuck me into next Tuesday as I shared the salacious details of my call with Chad. 

I'd made two men happy in one night and was quite pleased with myself. I guess they were both lucky guys!

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments