Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Last Time Asking for a Condom

"Why she never asked me to wear a condom again."

22
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The first days fucking Ashlynn I wore a condom every time. The sex was great. We would fuck for hours. She orgasmed again and again. I did not cum. This is something that I had grown to accept as part of my sexual experience. Sex without a condom would take hours for me to climax. Sex with a condom certainly meant I was not cumming. 

Ashlynn was a typical type-A neurotic overachiever. She did not like giving up control. Not on birth control, she certainly would not risk having unprotected sex.

There’s a thing that happens when you are fucking a girl properly. There is a point of complete surrender when she has given you total and absolute control over her body. That feeling does not end after sex. That feeling follows her throughout her day. The feeling washes over her when she is working. The feeling flushes her at the most inconvenient times; while shopping, talking to her mother, praying in church. Her mind goes back to that feeling, or better said, that feeling never leaves her. Another feeling follows that rush. That feeling is an inescapable need to please you. 

This started with Ashlynn a few days after we started fucking. By the end of the week, we were fucking for half the day. Meetings, dinner with friends, socializing no longer important to her. She just wanted to fuck all day long. Friday, like Thursday, she called out of work. After fucking all morning we dozed off. I opened my eyes to her rubbing her labia with the head of my shaft. Her pussy soaked, drooling everywhere.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, “You have such a greedy cunt,” then spanked her pussy three times with my shaft. I laid my cock onto her. The base of my shaft at her asshole stretching between her labia, over her clitoris up to her belly button. I could feel my cock pulse, sending little ripples over her openings. I rocked my cock slowly back and forth.

As I reached over her shoulders to grab a condom, she stopped me and whispered, "Just pull out.” I told her I could manage that and began entering her pussy. As I am opening her up, her roommate knocks on her door. (Will tell you more about her roommate another time.) She tended to her roommate and I dozed back to sleep.

I woke up feeling her sitting on my abs. As I noticed her placing a condom on me I asked, “What happened?” She said it was better to be safe than sorry. I grinned as she mounted me. My thighs felt sticky as her thighs rubbed against mine so that she could place a few inches inside of her. Her hips pressed against my legs as she ground back and forth slowly. With a third of me inside, her rocking turned into bouncing. This was her signal that she had as much inside as she thought she could take. Panting with anticipation it was clear that she was eager to cum. I moved my hands to her waist and spread her pussy wider so she could fit more of me inside. 

“Take more,” I told her. 

She pled back to me, "I don't know if I can."

I lifted her slightly and took control of her body weight as I reassured her, "yes, you can." As I moved my hips back and spread her pussy wider I stuffed a few inches inside of her. Her loud moans mummed as I placed three fingers in her mouth, “Shhhh.” She bit on my fingers and drooled down the sides of her mouth while I pushed a few more inches inside of her. Her pussy began to squeal. 

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

That’s the sound of a full cunt. I pushed deeper.

After a few thrusts I could feel myself break through the condom. She moaned louder. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and lifted her off of me. She whined to me as I told her the condom broke. Before I was fully outside of her she pleaded, "I don't care. Just keep fucking me." 

I pulled her completely off of me, put my hand around her throat and looked into her eyes, “No, you wanted a condom. So that’s what you are getting.” The condom was now more of a sleeve wrapping part of my shaft with the head busting through the top layer of latex. I told her to take it off. She did as told and motioned to toss the condom on the floor. 

“No, no,” I told her, “ball it up and stick it up your cunt.”

She looked back at me hesitantly.

Without breaking my gaze I directed her, “Now.”

Her face washed over with anticipation as she lifted her hips and shoved the condom inside of her. 

I wrapped my hand around her throat and leaned into her, “You wanted a condom. You are getting a condom.” As I tightened my hold I stretched her cunt with two fingers extending inside of her, curved up so I could tap her clit while I milked her cunt. I fucked her slowly at first and sped up as her pussy drooled all over the sheets.

After she orgasmed I pulled my fingers out and spanked her pussy, “Did I tell you to cum?”

Out of breath and out of her mind she shook her head "No."

She felt weightless as I lifted her up and threw her on her back. She provided no resistance as my hands spread her knees onto opposite sides of the bed. The way she exhaled as I lifted her ass to expose more of her cunt showed me how much of a wanton whore she had become. Her eyes stayed glued to mine as my hand wrapped around her the front of her throat. As my fasten moved to the back of her neck I began to fill her cunt again. Her gaze unaverted she gasped in relief feeling her cunt filled once again.

With her head banging against the headboard, roommate banging on the door, and her phone ringing nonstop it was clear she passed the moment of giving a fuck a long time ago. She ached for this and only had the capacity to feel this aching fulfilled. As her eyes shot to the back of her head she uttered unintelligible phrases. When she finally found enough presence of mind to make a moment of sense she begged for me to cum inside of her.

I slowed my stroke so I could fill her deeper, and while almost fully inside of her I commanded her to beg for more. Devoid of ego, willpower and agency she did as told. I tightened my grip on her neck as I emptied a load in her cunt. She screamed as I pulled out of her to finger fuck her pussy. 

“Let’s make sure it is in there,” I said to her. She shook her head up and down as I filled her pussy back up and pumped her deeper. We fucked for a few hours after that.

I never wore a condom again. 

 

 

Published 
Written by mrbarryb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments