Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Given Away

"My husband gave me to two collage kids for their pleasure"

158
41 Comments 41
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

We raise our granddaughter. This has very much limited our sexual activity, especially things that would be done not behind a locked bedroom door.

It was January right before all the craziness of Covid hit. Our granddaughter was invited to a sleepover birthday party. The party was on a Saturday, and she would be spending the night. After I dropped her off at the party I drove back to my house to see my husband standing in our drive with three travel bags at his feet.

“We are going to take a small trip,” he said.

He placed our bags in the car and away we went.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Not sure to be truthful; thought maybe going bar hoping around NKU.”

We had a few times, in between raising children and raising our granddaughter, gone down to the university and misbehaved.

We drove down close and found a hotel. It was not a Motel Six, but a chain motel like that. I was kinda trying to figure out what my husband had in store for the evening, but he said was not sure. We got our bags and went into our room. It was simple but clean. Two queen beds and a TV to boot. My husband went into his suitcase and pulled out some clothing. It was my outfit for the night.

He had made a pair of shorts that were very, very cheeky. The sides had been cut out and the shorts were held together with a white ribbon. The crotch of the shorts could not have been more than a half an inch wide. I would have to be careful, or I was doomed to be showing everything this evening. My husband picked out a thin white top that hugged my body. Oh yes, no undergarments allowed.

My husband was dressed a lot more conservatively than myself. We drove around a while and found a bar that served food and looked to be a favorite with the college crowd.

Being dressed like I was excites me, but leaves me with a pit in my stomach. Especially now, as I was going to be around a bunch of hot, young college girls to be compared to. I always worry young guys are snickering—goodness look at that old slut—behind my back.

The place was very busy, but we were able to get two seats at the bar. Even though there was a lot of skin showing, I was dressed much more provocatively than any other girl there. We ordered our dinner, and my husband got me several cosmos which is about the only alcoholic beverage I come close to liking. After dinner and a few of the drinks, my husband made me turn around, lean back against the bar, and face the crowd.

The outline of my breasts could be made out under my shirt, and my husband put his hand on my leg. That was my signal to spread my legs a little and to be not so ladylike. The couple that was sitting next to us settled up their tab and headed for the door.

Nobody sat next to my husband for a while, until a blond college-age gentleman bellied up to the bar. He sat there drinking by himself for a while before he struck up a conversation with my husband. It was very loud, and I could pick up very little of what they were saying. My husband talked to both me and his new friend over the next half an hour.

My husband looked at me. “Let's get going, hun,” he said, giving me an evil eye.

We returned to our hotel. My husband kissed me hard before he opened the door. He abruptly removed what little clothing I was wearing before I could enter the room. Then he shut the door. I stood there naked before him. He reached into the third suitcase and removed four leather cuffs and some thin rope.

He moved me to the side of the first bed and bent me over the mattress. My feet were still on the floor. Spreading my legs, he tied them to the feet of the bed. My ass was pointed to the door and my hands were then stretched and bound to the opposite end of the bed.

He then placed a blindfold on me and gave my ass a swat. I don't like blindfolds even though it is just me and my husband. It makes me feel so vulnerable.

He ran his finger down the crack of my ass and down onto my pussy. My body quivered.

“You are my slut and I do with you as I wish.”

“Yes sir,” I said excitedly. “I am yours to command. My body is yours.”

Then there was a knock at the door. I could hear him moving towards the door. I thought it was hotel personnel wanting something.

“You can't answer the door, Dave,” I begged. “No!”

The door creaked open. I knew whoever was at the door would have full view of my ass and pussy lips. My stomach felt sick with the kind of guilty feeling that hits you when you know something is wrong. I could hear two voices. One was the guy at the bar and the other was black. I could tell by the way he talked. I heard them step into the room as the door shut.

“Damn, you was right. Look at that tight white bitch's ass.”

“I told you she was a hot piece of ass. Should’ve seen what she was wearing at the bar.”

“I want to fuck that tight little married ass.“

“No, no anal sex,” I begged. “Please, please.“

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

My husband did not respond. Oh God, what would I do? I could not move, and I did not want to disappoint my husband either. Pleasing my husband was my whole desire.

I then heard them getting undressed. My heart was beating so hard thinking about what was going to happen next. I then felt a penis between my legs. I braced myself for the worst, holding my breath. His dick slid into my pussy, and he started pumping at a voracious pace. His penis was large but not unmanageable.

I felt him sliding in and out, and I started to get over the suddenness of being just fucked. He then pulled out, bent down and licked my cunt. He then stood and returned to fucking me.

“Don't you spunk that married pussy,” the black guy said. “You hear me?” He got on the bed in front of me. “Your whore suck cock, old man?“

My husband said nothing, and I wondered if he shook his head in agreement.

I could not really lift my head I was so stretched out. The man grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. He tried to shove his cock in my mouth. I tried to take it but couldn’t, being tied like that. I ran my tongue on the head of his cock. It was so large, that was all I could do.

“Open, bitch, damn it.”

Finally, he gave up and reached under me, grabbing my nipples and pulling my breasts out from under me. He started to really pull hard on my nipples, pinching them. I started to cry.

“Poor little fuck slut needs to take it.”

My husband finally said to go easy on my tits, and he stopped pulling so hard.

The kid fucking me pulled out and shot cum on my ass and back. I could feel it running down my legs and side.

The black kid that was sitting in front of me bounded off the bed. A wave of fear ran through me. I did not know how long his dick was, but I knew the girth was huge, and I would be split in two if he fucked my ass. My pussy was not going to be able to handle him.

He grabbed my hips, pulling me back as far as I could be stretched. It was hurting my shoulders as I lay there in silent pain.

“Please, please, please,” I whispered to myself.

He must have looked at my husband. “What are you going to tell people when your white trash bitch pumps out a black baby? Cause I'm fuckin’ a baby into this married pussy.”

I could almost hear my husband smiling watching me being used for these kids' pleasure, knowing they cared not at all for me personally. And also the fact that I was fifty-nine at the time and probably would not be pumping out any children, black or white.

The head of his cock was at the orifice of my pussy. He pushed his whole penis in at once; it took my breath as he pushed against my cervix. He pumped long and slow four or five more times, each time pushing into the back of my vaginal wall.

I came, my whole body shaking as moans burst from deep within me. He paused to let my body orgasm. After I gathered myself, he started to fuck me again, this time not going so deep. His thrusts were slow and methodical. I felt another orgasm building. I do not know if it was that the two kids were just using me for their raw lust, or it was the girth of his penis stretching and gaping me to painful widths. I came so hard I could feel myself almost passing out. My head felt light as my body convulsed.

The room was completely silent except for my moaning. This time he did not stop fucking me. My pussy was so sensitive, the sensations were overwhelming. He moved his hands from my hips to my back. I then felt his weight on my back as he started to cum. I could feel him fill my vagina a hundred times over. His black seed was running everywhere. His legs must have been giving out for it felt like most of his weight was on the small of my back. He fell on top of me.

“What a tight cunt,” he said, as he lifted himself off of me. “What a fucking night. You one lucky white boy, old man.”

The room was mostly silent as they dressed themselves. They did not say a thing to either me or my husband. They chit-chatted between themselves.

I could feel the sensation building. I started to rub my pussy on the mattress as best I could. My pussy was wanting to cum again. I wanted to be seen and thought poorly of, to satisfy myself with an audience, to wonder what they would say about me to their friends. The pace of my hips rubbing back and forth quickened. I came for a third time; this orgasm was less intense but more enjoyable knowing they were just watching me.

As they left, they did not say a word to me. They shook hands with my husband.

“Later, thanks.“

“Yea, thanks.“

Then the door shut. My husband did not say a word. I know he was watching the cum drip down my legs and onto the floor. He likes watching my pussy dripping with cum, but before tonight, it was always his. He finally untied me. My shoulders were sore. I took the mask off. He was naked and led me to the shower.

After we washed each other off, we went to bed. We just held each other till morning.

Published 
Written by specialkathy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments