Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Further engagement as an Earner

"Fulfilling Bryan's desire by becoming his earner"

34
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
8.1k words 8.1k words

After work without notice, Bryan stopped by. I was nude, as Bryan instructed me always to be while inside my apartment. I cleaned a few dishes at the sink as Bryan walked inside.

I hurried to give him a big hug and asked him what was the reason for his visit. He pulled me to his chair, and I dropped in front of him and started to suck his cock as I had done many times before.

Bryan's arrival always started my arousal. Just seeing him caused my heart to beat faster and my sex to moisten. He had that effect on me from day one.

Bryan said he had a friend who would be stopping by shortly. He stopped me from sucking his cock so I could concentrate and listen to him.

Bryan said this guy stopping by was an important client. He does a lot of business with the company.

Bryan said his friend Tony wanted to stop by and see if I was his type. I asked Bryan if there was anything I could do to please his friend. Bryan said there was.

Bryan said, "He likes it rough."

Soon, there was a knock at the door. This guy did not look dangerous. I guessed he was maybe 5'10" of average build for his age of nearly fifty. His demeanor was stern.

Bryan introduced me to him.

I stood to shake his hand. Tony yelled at me to get on my knees. He then questioned if Bryan had trained me properly.

Tony said, "Slaves crawl on hands and knees."

I immediately dropped to my knees before him and focused on the floor. Tony grabbed my hair and dragged me back to my spot before Bryan.

Tony told Bryan I was cute and had a nice body with a tiny ass.

Tony said, "She has no tits to speak of."

Tony called me to him. I hesitated and looked at Bryan.

Tony stood up and grabbed me by my hair. He yanked me to my feet and pulled me close to his chest. He had me on my tippy toes.

Tony barked at me, "You move when spoken to without hesitation. "

I said, my voice cracking, "Yes, sir."

Tony told Bryan to go ahead and leave. They arranged to meet up at a nearby bar in an hour. Tony told Bryan that he would correct my behavior.

I had a streak of fear run through my body as Bryan moved to leave. I tried to reach out and touch his hand as he walked past me, being tightly held by Tony.

Tony moved his hand to my neck. He pulled me with my back to his chest and still was able to have me barely touching my toes to the floor. I felt his stiff cock still in his pants against my butt. Tony restricted my breath as he held me tight.

Bryan closed the door and left without even glancing at me.

Tony released his grasp on my neck, and I touched the floor. I slipped to my knees while coughing to clear my throat.

"Slave, do you have a collar?" Tony asked.

I was able to squeak out that I did. Tony ordered me to get it.

I crawled to my closet and retrieved my two collars: one metal and the other leather.

Tony took the leather one from my hand and bent to put it around my neck. He pulled it tight and closed the clasp.

Tony said, "Now you look like a proper slave."

The collar had a ring attached to the front to secure a chain. Tony put his finger in the ring and roughly pulled me to my feet. I was now standing in front of him, facing him. I diverted my eyes to look down and avoid his glare.

Tony barked that I had much to learn, and my lack of proper training was apparent.

Tony said, "So you are Bryan's whore."

"Let's see how you suck cock."

He let go of the collar ring, and I dropped to the floor. I immediately moved on my knees in front of him. I went for the zipper of his pants to release his cock.

He pushed me away and took his pants off himself. He sat in Bryan's chair, and I moved into place between his legs. I moved fast to take his cock into my mouth. I started sucking his cock. Hoping not to anger him.

After a few seconds, Tony pushed me off him. He moved forward on the chair to sit on the edge. Tony grabbed my head and pulled me back to his cock. He then violently started to fuck my mouth, using his hands to push and pull my head on his cock.

I was just along for the ride. Tony was pounding my mouth and against my throat over and over, faster and faster. I was a mess as drool ran down my chest. He stopped for a second, and he slapped my face twice hard. He continued fucking my mouth. I was not expecting that slap, and it shook me up.

He released his hold of my head. He told me to fuck him with my face like he showed me. I started using my mouth to fuck him as best I could. He pushed me off and slapped me again. He told me to do it faster. I was tearing up from his slaps. My cheeks felt like they were on fire.

I went right back to my task of sucking him. Tony stood up. He grabbed my hair in his right hand and held it close behind my head. Tony again started fucking my mouth and keeping me in place with his cock pushing his cock head into my throat. He would release me when I thought I could not breathe, only to repeat the process. He buried his cock in my throat, holding it there. I kept coughing up drool, which ran down my body and made a mess of the carpet beneath me.

Tony continued for what seemed like forever. I thought he might never orgasm. Finally, he tensed up and released his cum. It just mixed with my drool as I could not control my lips. Tony captured it with his hand as it ran down my chest and wiped it on my face. He then wiped the residue in my hair.

He sat down, and I tried to recover as best I could as I kneeled between his legs. My throat was on fire. I knew better than to move until he said too. I tried to talk, but my voice just cracked.

Tony told me to get a cloth to wash him. I crawled to retrieve one. I returned and cleaned his cock and wiped my drool off him. He stood up and dressed. I was slowly recovering my voice from the mouth pounding. My lips were swollen and numb.

He pulled me up by the ring of my collar. I dangled with my toes, reaching for the floor. He held me like that, staring at my face. I kept my eyes down. He let me go and left without saying another word.

I dropped to the floor and cried.

The next day at work, I still felt my jaw sore. My voice was still somewhat raspy, and my lower lip felt swollen but looked okay in a mirror.

No longer working the Bar Lingerie Shows allowed me more free time. Plus, I no longer had to hurry from work to one of those independent run-down bars. I was still seeing Gabriel regularly. Sadly he was the closest I had to a boyfriend at this point, and all we ever did was meet so I could suck his cock. Bryan was not my boyfriend. He made that clear. He was my owner who had complete control. I had strong feelings for Bryan, but to him, I was property. I was his toy, his plaything. I never made the mistake of telling him I loved him because that felt like it would have been too far. Bryan did not want me to love him. He did not want any emotional attachment. I was, however, very attached to him; I just had to keep it to myself.

I often wondered about his fiancé, Lisa. She was a busy businesswoman. Did she suspect anything? Our lives only crossed a few times.

Bryan called me one afternoon at work.

Bryan said, "Slut, I'm sending you to see Dan and Alicia in Monterey."

Bryan said he put me on the schedule as having Friday as a vacation day.

I told him I had never driven outside my lower Bay Area Peninsula general area. I'd been to many places with him and had been to Santa Cruz Beach before, but my parents took me there when I was young. I told him I was uneasy about making such a trip by myself.

On Friday, before I left, Bryan provided a turn page map with the entire route drawn out. Friday morning, I prepared to leave. I packed a bag of some of the clothes Bryan selected for me. At first, the trip scared me more than what would happen once I arrived. As I got closer to my destination, I started to worry about what was ahead of me.

I felt terrible parking my old Honda in front of their beautiful home. I knocked on the door, not knowing what to expect. Dan opened the door. He invited me in and greeted me warmly. Alicia hugged me like a long-lost friend. This greeting was much different than my last visit to their home.

We went into the living room, which brought back memories of my previous visit. Dan told me he had scheduled dates for me. He said I had a date on Friday evening and two on Saturday. Dan said he was happy that Bryan had trained me to become an earner. Dan said he told Bryan he was delighted to help, arranging this weekend. Dan said he showed a few photographs of me to a select group, and they all expressed interest in seeing me.

Dan added, "You are a hot commodity, young lady."

I replied, "Thank you, sir; I want to make Bryan happy with me."

Dan said, "Your desire to please makes you stand out."

Dan told me to remove my clothes. I stood up and stripped naked. He said Alicia soon took me to the shower and prepared me for my first date that evening. He told me to step before him as he wanted a closer look.

I moved directly in front of him. I watched him as his eyes moved slowly over my body. His hands touched every inch of me. He complimented me on my hairless pussy. I reminded him that Bryan had me get laser hair removal, and it worked well.

His fingers caressed my moist pussy, and my knees went weak. I was very excited. Alicia came up behind me, and her hands were suddenly caressing me. I closed my eyes, and two sets of hands manipulated my body. Alicia rubbed my clit while reaching around me, and suddenly I was orgasming. I nearly fell, but she caught me.

Dan said, "Bryan is so right about you, you are a horny slut."

He added, "The guys are going to love you."

"I hope so, sir."

Dan, Alicia, and I were all sitting in separate chairs in a semi-circle. Dan told me to come to him and suck his cock.

I dropped to the floor and crawled in front of him. As I did, he dropped his pants, exposing his cock. He sat down as I approached him.

I took him in my mouth. I sucked him with his wife watching.

Dan said, "The best thing about you is your love of sucking cock is obvious."

"Bryan has trained you well."

Dan was in no hurry to orgasm. He was enjoying himself, as was I. He started talking to me, telling me to do different things. I followed his instructions. He stood up. He buried his cock deep in my mouth, and he orgasmed. He loudly moaned as he fired his cum into my mouth.

Dan sat back down, and I continued sucking him. I wanted every drop he had for me. I released him from my mouth, looked at him, and thanked him for allowing me to please him. I then thanked Alicia for sharing her husband with me. I told them that was my first meal of the day.

I stayed on my knees between his legs, occasionally licking his cock.

Alicia offered me some food, but I declined, fearing I would be too nervous about the events planned for the evening to eat. I accept bottled water instead.

Alicia said, "No wonder you stay so small you never eat."

Dan made a joke about me only eating pure protein.

Dan told Alicia to prepare me for the evening. She took my hand and walked me to the room I had been in with her on my previous visit.

She stripped off her clothes and started the shower. This shower is so large you can park a car inside. She took my hand, and we went into it together. She started washing me with body soaps that cost more than my weekly groceries. The warm water and her hands caressing me had my mind in space. I was enjoying this.

Next, she knelt in front of me and was washing my legs. She commented that my legs were so smooth. The next thing I know, I felt her tongue on my pussy. I spread my legs to make it easier for her. She moved me to a bench seat inside the shower. The water was still on us from above. I did not know how she did that.

She became more aggressive and spread my legs. She was licking me, deep inside me. I quivered as I had another orgasm. I leaned back against the wall as the blood returned to my brain.

She washed my hair and finished our shower. Once outside, she dried me. I enjoyed her pampering. She then took me to the bed, and we got under the covers together. It was my turn to taste her. I moved down her chest and settled in. I face down, and she is on her back. She spread her legs, offering me her sex. I did my best to return the favor. I wanted to feel her have an orgasm on my tongue. She tasted as good as she smelled. Alicia's pussy was well-trimmed.

She was excited by what I did for her. When I concentrated my attention on her clitoris is when she started telling me what she liked that I was doing and holding my head to her pussy.

She orgasmed, and I was able to taste her as she came. We rested for a while and shared passionate kisses. I enjoyed kissing her soft lips and feeling her tongue entwined with mine.

I moved to sucking her nipples as she lay back, caressing my head. We might have even dozed off together briefly as I was so relaxed in her procession.

She said we had to get up. She combed my hair and dried it. She applied body lotion to every inch of me. I was in a daze as her hands caressed my body so softly.

She told me she bought an outfit specially for this evening. She said their friend wanted me dressed as a little schoolgirl. She said she knew it was weird, but I said it was something I was used to with my body and size.

She had it all. And it all fit so well. She had school girls shoes, Bobbie socks, a short plaid pleated skirt, and a white blouse. She dressed me, not allowing me to do so. I felt so under her control. She put my hair into ponytails. I stood and looked in the mirror. My olive skin showed through the white blouse. I did not want to tell her I had a similar outfit, only more obscene. She even gave me a lolly pop to finish the costume.

Alicia walked me out to see Dan. He said I looked great. He unbuttoned another button on my blouse. He asked what took so long but teased Alicia, stating he knew she wanted alone time with me.

They drove me to a home close enough. When we arrived, a white male, approximately Dan's age, opened the door. He had a refined look. Dan introduced me to Edwin.

Dan said, "Sorry, Edwin, she just came from school."

I looked at Edwin and smiled. His glare was one of pure lust. In a minute, Dan was gone, and I was alone with this man.

We had some meaningless talk before he walked me to a bedroom. He repeatedly repeated that I was perfect, exactly what he desired.

He ripped my blouse open and removed it. He sat on the side of the bed and sucked on my nipples. He took almost my entire breast into his mouth one at a time and alternatingly sucked them hard.

He was not to be denied. He pulled my skirt off and had me kick my shoes off. He pushed me on his bed and took his clothes off. He pulled me on top of him. He moved his cock to my pussy and had me take him inside me. We fucked with me on top for quite some time before he pushed me to be beneath him. He entered me from behind. He was fucking like that as I lay down when he pulled out and fired his cum across my back. I lay still as he rolled to my side.

He wiped the cum off my back with a cloth. I then moved and took his cock into my mouth. He was still mostly hard. It did not take too much of me sucking him. His cock became fully aroused again.

Edwin had me get on his chest and ride his cock as he lay back. He grabbed my breast and squeezed my nipples. I looked into his eyes, and I could tell he loved fucking me.

I could see it in his face. I felt good that I could give him such joy and to be so desired.

He announced he would orgasm and moved to push me off him. I jumped from his cock as he started releasing. I caught most in my hand. He finished pumping, and I licked his cum from my hand and swallowed it. He seemed shocked that I did that. There was some on his belly. I bent over and licked that up as well. I then licked his softening cock clean.

Edwin said, "You are amazing."

I thanked him as I continued to lick my fingers clean between licking his cock.

We went into the other room. I grabbed my clothes. A button on the shirt was missing. I started to put that on, but he stopped me. He had me sit on his lap and was caressing my body.

Edwin asked me to stay nude as he wanted to look at me. I stayed nude until Dan and Alicia arrived.

Dan and Alicia arrived and picked me up. Edwin thanked Dan. I dressed with help from Alicia, and we left.

Dan and Alicia wanted to stop to get a drink. I told them my blouse was missing a few buttons. It did not concern them at all. I pulled the blouse down as tight to my chest as possible and tucked it in.

We went to a local bar. It was one of those organization bars like the Knights of Columbus or Lyons Club. Most people there were older. We stood by the bar together. Alicia started asking me for details of my evening. Dan bought us all a shot of Tequila.

I was nervous about my attire. Alicia said I looked cute. I thanked her for the outfit. Alicia said with my age and that body, I have to enjoy it while I have it. Alicia reached out and pulled open the front of my blouse. My small chest was pretty much on display. I did nothing to stop her. I told her I was used to being nearly nude in bars.

She whispered, "Maybe Dan will find you another interested client."

I was introduced to many people. Everybody was very friendly. Only a couple of ladies said something about my chest being on display if someone wanted to see it.

"Careful, you might catch a cold."

We stayed at the bar longer than one drink. We returned to Dan and Alicia's home. Alicia set me up in the room that I had earlier showered in. I took another shower before jumping into that big, comfortable bed.

In the morning, Alicia woke me up. She asked me to help her make breakfast for her Master. We shared a passionate kiss. I was beginning to like Alicia. I got out of bed. I looked for something to wear, but Alicia told me her Master would like me nude. She took my hand, and we walked into the kitchen.

Alicia and I started breakfast. Dan came into the kitchen. He saw me nude and said his wife should be naked as well. Alicia removed her lingerie almost before he finished speaking it. She was a beautiful woman. Her body was still firm. She takes care of herself.

We fed Dan first. He had golf planned in the morning. He told Alicia to ensure I was ready for my one-hour date. He described my day. He said he would take me on my first date when he returned from golf. After that, he would take me back home so Alicia could prepare me for my second date.

He said he was trying to arrange another date for me, but the timing might not work. He asked if that was okay. I responded that it was not my decision.

He gave Alicia a short list of things to do around the house. Dan then left to play golf.

Alicia and I then had breakfast together. I then helped her complete the list Dan left for her to finish. She put her lingerie back on, but she kept me nude.

Even though she was at least twice my age, we seemed to get along very well. I asked her how long she had known my owner, Bryan. She said she has known him for years, first meeting him through Dan. I asked her how many girls has Bryan brought around.

She thought for a minute and said I was the fifth she could recall. She mentioned that Bryan has a thing for young girls. She added that when I first saw you, I thought he had crossed the line as I looked so young. She said he usually has blonde, blue-eyed girls, and I was the first with a dark-haired girl with olive skin.

I asked if she recalled Brittany. She thought for some time and said she did remember Brittany. She was a beauty, about your age, with long blonde hair. She had a sexy body, too. She was very innocent. Alicia said she thought Bryan was attracted to her more than the other girls.

I asked if she knew what became of her.

Alicia said, "I guess he just cast her aside like the others."

There was silence after she said that because she realized who she was speaking to at that moment. I was the current flavor and likely to assume the same fate.

I told her not to worry. I knew what I was for Bryan.

I said, "I'm his property, and I imagine he will cast me aside at some point."

"I'm not that naive to think he wants me as his girlfriend or wife."

Alicia said I was the first sent to visit them alone.

I explained that Bryan had come to control every hour of every day of my life. It started slowly, but as I became more dependent on him, he took more and more control. I wanted my time with him so much that I never resisted. Soon, I depended on him for everything. He managed my money, paid my bills, and scheduled my time. It tells me who I can associate with, including my friends. I told her I would not know what to do without him. I am entirely dependent on him, and I immensely love him. I said I needed Bryan in my life more, no matter how limited my time with him was. I was willing to do anything he asked if it made Bryan happy.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

We then talked about Bryan's fiancé, Lisa. Alicia said Lisa is his type, a beautiful blonde. We both wondered if Bryan could be married to one girl and be faithful. We also questioned if Lisa knew more than we thought she did.

Alicia wondered if Lisa had been quiet about it all until she was married to Bryan. Alicia questioned how she could not suspect something.

Alicia told me enough talking, and she took me to her bedroom. This room was more significant than my entire apartment. She took me to her bed, and we started kissing. She took off her lingerie, and I sucked on her hard nipples.

Alicia laid me on my back and straddled my face. She slowly teased me, lowering her moist pussy to my lips. Alicia was more experienced than I was. She took control. She had me on my stomach and lightly ran her nails on my back, giving me that shrill feeling. I loved it. She moved down my body, and we scissored with me and ground against each other.

We played together until she had to prepare me for my date. She seemed more excited than I was about my dates set for the evening.

We showered together again, and then she dried me and applied body lotion to my entire body. I felt spoiled in her soft hands. She did my hair and dressed me in one of the dresses I brought. I just relaxed as she pampered me.

No sooner were we done when Dan returned. He was late, so we departed minutes after he arrived.

This drive was a little longer than going to see Edwin yesterday.

We arrived at another beautiful home. This time, both Dan and Alicia brought me inside. We met a man about Dan's age. His name was Mark. He was tall and handsome with silver hair. As Dan talked to him, Alicia moved behind me and adjusted my hair. She unzipped my dress and dropped it to the floor. I was standing there in panties only. I saw this man was watching what Alicia was doing to me but talking to Dan. Alicia held me close against her chest, reaching around my body and running her fingers across my body. She played with my nipples, and when she touched my pussy I spread my legs a bit to give her access. I leaned into her as she caressed me.

She used something with one hand and cut the thin material of my thong. It fell to the floor. I was now completely nude, standing against Alicia in the entryway of this home.

Alicia said, "She is excited and ready for you, Mark."

Alicia put my hand out, and Mark took it. Dan and Alicia left moments later.

Mark walked me inside his home. This home was beautiful beyond anything I had been exposed to in my limited experience. Mark offered me a drink. His voice was intoxicating, intense, and calm. Alicia had set the mood as my mind was very relaxed. I felt excellent.

He told me I had a beautiful body. He directed me to sit on the leather couch and to play with myself. He instructed me to lay back and to make myself orgasm. I did as he said. The leather felt cool against my body as my fingers touched my pussy. Hearing his voice was enough to make me orgasm. He sat back and watched me rub myself. I had an orgasm, throwing my head back and tightening my body. He said he enjoyed watching me pleasure myself. I was subconscious about it, but his voice relaxed me.

He told me to taste myself. I dipped my fingers inside my pussy to collect moisture. I did and then licked my fingers as he watched me. Listening to him speak as he sat there fully clothed, myself naked, was exhilarating. I was sitting bare, legs spread wide, in front of a man I had only met minutes ago. I kept dipping my fingers inside me to get them wet, and I looked directly at him as I licked my fingers as seductively as possible.

After a while, he mentioned that my blow job skills came highly recommended. I smiled at him.

I told him, "I enjoy pleasing men with my mouth."

I could see his cock was hard, hidden in his pants. He motioned for me to come to him. I slid off the couch and crawled the short distance to his chair. He stood and stepped out of his slacks. His cock was hard as he sat back down. I took him directly into my mouth. I heard him moan. I did what I loved doing for him and had done so many times before. Each man is different in how they respond, and that difference is part of what I loved about blowing these men. Bryan always told me I was born to suck cock, and I believed him.

Mark seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. He just sat back and relaxed, and I made love to his cock. After trying to please him, he had me move to the couch. He sat me on the cushion's edge and stood before me. He starts to fuck my mouth slowly. Deeper and deeper with each stroke. He got into a rhythm. I put my hands on his hips to remain steady as he moved faster and faster in and out of my mouth. Suddenly he let loose his cum. Pump after pump, I could feel it going into my mouth. He slowed his pace of fucking as his cum decreased as well. He slipped out, and I showed him his cum. I then swallowed it and thanked him. He sat in his armchair, and I moved back between his legs to get any seepage as he calmed down. I teased his still-hard cock with my tongue, licking the sensitive cock head.

We talked briefly, and I discovered he was a nice guy. He was pleased with my blow job. Mark said his wife never sucks his cock and never has swallowed his cum. She was on a trip to Europe. That was why he took advantage of this opportunity. I told him I enjoyed blowing him. He asked if he would have the chance to see me again. I told him I hoped so, but that was not up to me. I told him I did what I was told to do by Bryan and that Bryan sent me here for the weekend.

Mark said he visits the Bay Area regularly and would like to see me again if possible. He said he would continue to compensate me, of course. He said I put him at ease, and he could be relaxed with me. I said I would like that. I gave him my telephone number and my pager number.

Soon, Dan returned to retrieve me. I hugged Mark goodbye, dressed, and hoped to see him again.

Alicia was waiting in the car. They drove me back to their house.

Once inside, Alicia took me into my room to prepare me for the next. I told her Mark was very friendly and only wanted a blow job. I told her he said his wife does not suck his cock. I said it was a real shame because Mark had a very nice cock, and it was a pleasure to suck him off. He was so kind and appreciative.

Alicia said, "Not surprised his wife, she is a stuck-up bitch."

Alicia said I was going to enjoy tonight. This guy is very handsome, closer to Bryan's age. I asked if he knew Bryan. She stated she was not aware that he did.

Alicia said we must leave here by seven o'clock to get you in the shower. I realized she was enjoying preparing me for these dates. I felt like her daughter as she washed me, applied lotion, and brushed my hair.

Before she dressed me, she knelt between my legs, and I leaned back as her tongue exposed my moist pussy. It was not long, and she had me on the edge of an orgasm. She stopped to ask if I wanted her to continue.

I screamed, "Yes, please."

I had an orgasm as I grabbed her head and held her tight as she manipulated my clitoris. I was shaking. She then ran her fingernails over my chest, which felt like heaven the way she did it.

This weekend was nothing like I had expected. I was enjoying my time with Alicia and Dan. I had much fear of the unknown on the drive to their home.

We were out the door at seven on the way to another hotel.

We all went in and met Anthony in the lounge. Alicia was right; Anthony was very handsome and fit. He was a little older than Bryan. He was dressed as expected for someone staying in this lovely hotel.

Alicia told Anthony he was in for a treat.

Alicia said, "She is beautiful, isn't she."

I was embarrassed by her words. I never felt beautiful, but with Alicia's help, I looked my best tonight.

We sat and had a drink. They chatted. I was too nervous to say much. I caught Anthony glazing at me again and again. I could see he was as excited as I was. As we finished our drinks, Anthony stood and offered me his hand.

He looked at me and said, "We have some business to attend to."

I took his hand, and he walked me to the elevators.

Once the elevator doors closed, he was on me. I was so tiny compared to him.

He whispered, "I will fuck you in all your holes."

He put my hand on his groin.

"Feel how hard my cock is hard for you."

I did feel his hard cock, and it was rather large. I was putty in his hands. He reached and squeezed my tiny breast over my dress.

The doors opened on his floor, and he retook my hand.

The door closed no sooner, and he told me, "Let me see this body I have heard so much about."

I stepped out of the dress Alicia had selected for me. I was standing there only in sexy panties she had bought for me. My nipples were showing off my excitement.

I could sense his lust. He took off his shirt, exposing what I already knew. Anthony was very fit, especially for his age.

I wondered why he would want time with me. He no doubt could get just about any girl he desired. I noticed he did wear a wedding ring.

His voice was so calm as mine was showing my excitement. I was sure of that.

He removed his slacks and was in his boxers. I glanced and saw his cock was getting aroused.

He sat on the side of the bed and pulled me to him. He asked me how old I was. I told him, and he said you look so much younger. I was suddenly embarrassed by my tiny body and my small breasts.

I said, "I'm still so small people think that all the time."

"You have a beautiful body, Lydia."

I think he might have sensed I was uneasy about my tiny breasts.

Anthony said, "I love your breasts; I prefer women with small breasts."

I could not tell if he meant it or was trying to put me at ease. His hands were caressing my entire body. He asked me to turn around so he could see my butt.

I nervously said, "It is my best feature, sir."

Anthony said, "You need to be more confident, Lydia; you are gorgeous."

Anthony's hands pulled me against his chest—my back to him. I could feel his bulge against my backside.

I felt his cheek against mine. I asked him if I could suck him.

"May I suck your cock, sir?"

Anthony rolled back into the bed and pulled me to him. I helped him remove his boxers. His cock sprang out. His cock was large and fully aroused.

I moved between his legs and took him in my mouth. He moaned.

I enjoyed getting to know his beautiful cock, but my mind wanted it inside me. I was turned on from earlier today with Alicia and Mark, and I needed to feel a cock inside me.

I fought my urge to jump on him and continued loving his cock. I took him deep in my mouth at the point of entering my throat. His cock was too big to get it in my throat in that position. I pulled off and offered him my throat but told him we had to move to him being over my head.

He pulled me up, and we shared a kiss. It was wonderful. I assisted him in entering me. In just a few pushes, he was entirely inside me. I started to ride his cock slowly, feeling my pussy accept and expand to take him.

I started moving faster and faster. Anthony's asked if he could cum inside me. I told him, too.

I kept riding him, and he had an orgasm, which caused me to collapse on his chest. I was shaking from my orgasm as he held me. I kissed him some more as he filled me with his cum. We rested for a while, with me still on his chest and him still hard and inside me. I could hear his heart beating.

When I asked to go clean myself. Anthony told me he wanted to taste my pussy with his cum inside me. He had me roll over onto my back and move between my legs. I was soaking wet inside and out with sex juices. He started to clean me with his tongue. First, the outside licking my labia clean. Then he gathered as much cum as he could with his tongue from my pussy. He was driving me to another orgasm. I experienced it with his tongue glued to my pussy, lapping for our shared juices.

He then moved me to sit on his face so he could finish acquiring his and mine juice from deep inside me. When I sensed he was done, I moved down, and we shared a sloppy kiss exchanging cum in our tongues. It was a wonderful experience, a first for me.

We rested for a while and shared some water. I asked if Anthony wanted more, and he said he had an Insatiable desire to have all of me.

I said, "Well, you must want to fuck my ass then."

His cock almost immediately sprang back to full length. I knew he wanted it. I asked if he had anything to use for lubricant.

I teased him that we could have used his cum, but we ate all that. He had some Vaseline, so we made do with that. He applied it to my butthole with his finger. His cock was rock hard, so I knew he wanted it.

Anthony put his cock in my tiny hole and started to apply pressure. I grabbed the pillows to keep myself from trying to escape. He felt so large as he pushed past my initial resistance.

Anthony slowly advanced. Then he asked if I was ready. I do not recall answering him. He grabbed me by my hips and lifted me onto my knees, face down on the pillow. He immediately started to fuck me hard and deep as he could thrust. I screamed into the pillow, but he just kept at it. He was doing me like this for what seemed like forever, stretching my insides. He asked if he could cum inside my ass. I said he could. He went even faster until I felt him explode his cum deep in my bowels. He rested, leaning forward over my back, his cock inside me as he rode out his orgasm.

We stayed like that for a few minutes as we both recovered. Anthony's cock shrunk to average size and slipped out of my gapping butthole. He rolled to my side. We were both pretty sweaty.

"Thank you, sir," I said.

He said I was incredible.

I moved to take his cock in my mouth and clean him. I tasted the unpleasant body fluids but did my all to clean his cock.

He played with my body until it was time to clean up to meet Dan and Alicia downstairs in the lounge.

Once back at their house, I said I was exhausted. Alicia joined me in my room, and I told her how wonderful it was with Anthony. I told her she was right. I enjoyed it significantly being with him. I told her all he did to me as she seemed interested in details. I was enjoying my friendship with her.

I cleaned up in the bathroom with Alicia, sitting on the vanity and asking questions about my day. Her interest and excitement about my day made me feel better about the situation. I knew the reality was I was whore.

I told her I was tired. She said I had better offer Dan sex because he had been excited driving me to clients all day. She said I know he wants and expects it. She said I needed to appreciate him arranging these meetings and guiding me.

I asked her to lie down with me for a few minutes before I approached her husband. Alicia agreed. We lay in bed as she removed her clothes. I played with her breast and her wet pussy. We kissed passionately, which I enjoyed. I wanted to reciprocate for her earlier, but I was too tired.

My butt hurt, my throat hurt, my pussy was sore. I was hungry. Alicia and I rested for fifteen minutes, and then I said I was ready.

She dressed. She put a collar around my neck like the first time I was there. She put heels on me. She brushed my hair and then walked me out to see Dan. She led me with a chain connected to my collar.

Dan was enjoying a drink, but his attention was on me when she walked me in.

Alicia said, "I present your whore to you, sir."

I smiled and knelt before Dan.

"Sir, thank you for all you have done for me and for keeping me safe."

"I want to offer my body for your enjoyment as appreciation." "You can use me as you wish."

Alicia told me to offer myself to Dan this way.

Dan said, "Very well. Follow me to the red room."

Dan stood and took hold of my chain. He walked me into the room with all the BDSM gear. I was familiar with that room from my earlier visit with Bryan.

Alicia followed into the room. Dan tied me to a rack with my hands above my head. My toes were touching the ground. He then put Alicia next to me, also nude. She was in the same position, with her toes touching the ground. we were both suspended by our arms.

He put gags in our mouths. We were able to look at each other.

He grabbed a whip from the wall.

Dan said, "I going to whip you whores”

I heard Alicia jump as she was the first to be struck by Dan. He hit her over and over—at least fifteen times.

He stopped momentarily. Then it was my turn. The first one was shocking at how much it hurt. He repeated what he did to Alicia to me—fifteen strikes from his whip. I was on the brink when he finally stopped.

Next, he turned us around, so we were facing him. I watched as he selected another whip from the wall. My arms were aching from hanging by my arms. He first went after Alicia. Ten strikes to her breast and chest. She screamed, but the gag muffled her voice.

He turned to me next. This whip was more of a strap of leather.

His first blow was across my nipples. I saw red and nothing else. Then, in rapid succession, he continued until he reached ten. I was hanging by my arms. Tears were running down my face.

Dan removed Alicia's gag first. I heard her thank him. He moved to me next and removed the gag. I did as I had heard Alicia.

"Thank you, sir," I said.

He let us down. It was a great relief on my arms to feel my feet on the floor firmly.

He moved Alicia to a bench, leaning her over it. He pushed me beside her in the same position. The cold leather against my injured skin made me jump. He came behind Alicia, and he fucked her. Then he moved to me and fucked me. He went from her to me over and over, fucking us both.

He started pounding against Alicia. He pulled out of her and inside me. He pumped into me as hard as he had her when he let loose a moan and orgasm. He continued in and out motions for a few seconds as he calmed down.

He moved Alicia off the bench and had her kneel behind me. He told her to clean his mess. I felt her tongue lapping at my sex. Dan moved to my face and fed me his cock for cleaning.

Once he was satisfied, he helped me off the bench.

Dan said Bryan wanted me whipped tonight. He said he talked with Bryan on the telephone about my progress there. Dan said he gave Bryan an excellent report.

He instructed Alicia to take me to bed. She took my chain from my collar and walked me back to my room.

We both got into bed together. The cool sheets touching my inflamed skin were a shock. We caressed each other and wet sore skin. Alicia apologized. She said she did not know that whipping was going to happen. I assured her it was okay. I said I was happy he did it if it was Bryan's desire. Alicia said Bryan did not deserve me.

We kissed and made out. Alicia moved between my legs. She was making me feel good. She then came up to kiss me, and I tasted Dan's cum she had gathered on her tongue. She did that several times, each delivering more of Dan's orgasm to my lips. Each time, our kissing lasted longer.

I told her how much I enjoyed my time with her. She said she did as well. She offered to let me move in with them as their slave. I told her I belonged to Bryan. She said I could join them if I ever needed a living place. Dan would love to have you. She told me Dan wanted to continue selling me to his friends because he immensely enjoyed it. She said Dan had told her he could make a fortune with me.

Alicia offered for me to live with them when and if Bryan cast me off. She said I could work at Dan's firm, and she and I would become closer.

We talked for what seemed like hours, enjoying each other physically. Alicia slept with me the entire night.

Alicia cooked a big breakfast for us all the following day, about noon. Before I left, Dan handed me a large envelope with cash inside. He told me to deliver it to Bryan. The envelope was taped shut. I packed my things and drove back to my apartment in my old Honda.

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments