Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time - After We Agreed We Wouldn't Have Sex

"We met online and then agreed we wouldn't have sex..."

37
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"A completely true story with just a few details changed/omitted for various reasons."

Natalie (Natty) and I had been talking online for a while. Most of our conversations started off as innocent chit chat but eventually turned dirty.

After a few weeks we arranged to meet up for a coffee. The date was going really well and we were getting on like a house on fire so we decided to go and see a movie. We spent the entire two hours of the movie making out in one of the back rows - such a cliché!

The following weekend my parents were going away. I told Natty that I'd be on my own all weekend. She thought about it for a while and then asked if she could come to stay on Friday and Saturday night. Obviously I jumped at the chance to have this hot girl stay over for a couple of nights and said yes immediately!

Natty told her parents she was staying at a friend's house, but told her sister the truth. We both decided beforehand to agree some ground rules. Most importantly: No sex because it was only our second date!

Friday seemed to take forever to arrive.

When Natty arrived it was obvious we were both very nervous. After an awkward kiss at the door we sat down to watch some trashy films.

Midway through the first film Natty rested her head on my shoulder and reached her arm across my torso. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair down to her neckline.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Natty said.

After a few minutes she looked up into my eyes, a contented smile on her face. I leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips.

Natty repositioned herself so that we could kiss more easily and we made out for what felt like minutes.

As our make out session got heavier I could feel a familiar stirring in my underwear. Natty broke our kiss for a second and looked straight at the bulge that had appeared in my shorts. A smile came across her face and she swung her leg over mine so that she was straddling me.

As we started kissing again Natty started grinding against me through our clothes. Her grinding got more and more intense until we were effectively dry humping each other through our clothes. I could feel the heat from between her legs as she got more and more into it.

Eventually Natty broke the silence. "Do you think we should go upstairs?" she asked.

"That sounds like a good idea," I replied as I felt my pulse rate rising and the butterflies returning to my stomach.

I led Natty up to my room and we kissed again. She started pulling at my t-shirt and eventually pulled it off over my head. Then she kissed down my chest to my stomach and slowly slid my shorts down.

"I'll be right back," she said. Then she turned and left the room, leaving me standing there in just my white boxer shorts - a large and obvious tent sticking out at the front of them.

I heard Natty running down the stairs, then returning to the top of the stairs and going into the bathroom.

I sat down on my bed wondering if I'd somehow blown it. Was she hiding from me?

A few minutes later I got my answer. Natty had been to the bathroom to get changed. She looked incredible in a tight pair of shorts that were clearly a size or two too small for her and a tight vest top that just about contained her breasts.

I should probably describe Natty properly. She was fairly short at a smidgen over 5 foot tall. Her complexion was dark, owing to her Indian heritage. She had a classic hour-glass figure, with a tiny waist but flaring hips and a perfect bubble butt. Her legs couldn't be described as long, but they were perfectly shapely and just begged to be kissed. She had a pretty face that always seemed to be smiling and long dark hair that went about half way down her back. And her breasts were something else. They were large and round, but somehow firm and perky at the same time. I later found out she was a 32DD.

I just sat there, my mouth wide open as she slowly walked towards me.

"You like?" she asked.

"Y-yes. I love. I mean... wow!" I kind of replied.

As she got closer I could see her hard nipples push at the fabric of her tight vest. Her body looked incredible.

Natty straddled me again and my cock jumped what felt like another few inches as our tongues made contact again.

Eventually my hand found it's way into her shorts. She was soaked! I rubbed my hand back and forth over her wet lips, but in truth I had no idea what I was doing!

Natty stopped me, looked deep into my eyes and then peeled off her top. I just stared in silence, probably for too long. I'd never seen breasts in real life before, well not in a romantic context in any case! And hers were perfection. Perfectly round, but still standing up high on her chest. They were large against her small frame but with small dark nipples at their centre. Her nipples looked hard and were pointing up at me.

"You can touch them if you like," she said

I raised a hand and tentatively touched her left breast. It was soft and firm at the same time.

"And the other one, you can touch that too," she insisted, taking hold of my other hand and placing it on her right breast.

I squeezed them both, not really knowing what to do but loving how they felt all the same.

"Can you kiss my nipples?" Natty asked.

I lowered my head and kissed both of them one after the other.

"And suck on them a bit?" she pleaded.

I sucked each nipple into my mouth and tasted them both with my tongue.

"That feels nice," Natty told me.

I worked my hand back into her shorts as I attacked her breasts with my mouth. She was even wetter down there now. My fingers slid easily backwards and forwards between her pussy lips as she started grinding rhythmically against my hand.

Natty jerked. "Oh! That's it, right there," she panted.

I had no idea what I'd done, but she seemed to be enjoying it.

"Can I lick you down there?" I asked. "Will you tell me what to do?"

"Oh my god, yes!" she replied as she stood to her feet and kicked off her tight shorts.

Natty was completely naked now. I stared at her pussy as she stood in front me. It looked so inviting. Just a neat landing strip of dark hair above her pink pussy lips. The contrast of her dark skin and her wet, pink insides was intoxicating.

She lay down on her back next to me and I shuffled down the bed.

I kissed her thighs and she slowly moved her legs apart to make room for me. I looked up at her pussy and inhaled the scent. It smelt delicious!

She guided my head between her legs and told me to start gently. I tentatively licked between her lips, dragging my tongue up and down.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she whispered.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

Natty reached down and used her fingers to expose her clit. "You see this?" she said. "If you use you mouth and tongue on this it will make me feel amazing. But don't go too fast."

I licked up between her lips again until my tongue made contact with her clit. Natty's whole body jerked. "Yes, like that," she said.

I slowly circled my tongue around it, looking up at her face to make sure I wasn't hurting her.

"Mmmmmm," she said in a long soft moan. "You can go faster now".

I picked up the pace, flicking my tongue backwards and forwards over her pink little nub.

"Yes. Yes Mikey, that's it." she said as her hips rose and fell against my face. "Now suck it into your mouth."

I did as I was told and sucked on her clit until I could feel it between my lips. I flicked my tongue over it harder and faster.

Natty lost control. "Yes. Yes. Just keep doing that," she panted.

Her hands were pulling my face harder against her and her hips were jerking hard, pushing her soaking wet pussy hard against my face.

I kept going, gripping her ass to pull her up harder against my face.

"Keep going Mikey. Keep going. I'm close. Oh my god." She jerked hard against my face but this time she kept her hips up in the air and her whole body shook.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going.

"You can stop now," she giggled, pulling back up on top of her. "Wow that was amazing. No-one has ever made me cum before. Thank you."

I was so proud of myself in that moment and we kissed hard, my face a mess with her sticky juices.

"Your turn," she said.

She got on top of me and I wriggled my boxers off.

I looked up at her. She was mesmerising. Her dark skin glistening in the low light. A cute smile on her face and her breasts rising and falling with her breathing.

She was sat astride of my legs, my cock pointing straight up in the air in between the two of us.

She grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed her hands up and down it a few times. Then she lifted her ass up off my legs and slid forward. She pushed my cock flat against my stomach and then dragged her soaking wet pussy over it, covering it in her juices. The contrast of my pale skin against her dark skin and the pink insides of her pussy were an amazing sight.

She started gliding backwards and forwards over my cock, a contented look on her face. The sensation was incredible, but somehow I managed to reason with myself and blurted out, "not inside, I don't have any condoms!"

Natty smiled and nodded at me. Then she slowly slid down my body, dragging her breasts over my cock. She kept going lower until my cock was in front of her face. She took hold of it again with one hand, using the other to sweep her hair out of her face and then planted a kiss on the tip.

I jumped. I'd never felt anything like that before.

"Easy tiger," she laughed. "You nearly had my eye out there."

Then she lowered her mouth onto me. I couldn't believe sensation. My whole body was tingling and my brain was a fog.

Needless to say it wasn't long before my breathing turned shallow and my hips started pushing up into Natty's face.

"I'm, I'm going to cum. I think." I said.

Natty grunted her approval and then it happened. My hips thrust up and I unloaded into her mouth. Natty kept her mouth on me the whole time, sucking up everything that came out.

Eventually my cock finished pulsating and my hips stopped jerking. Natty gave me one last suck and then crawled back up the bed to join me.

"I've never swallowed before," she said. "Although that's only the second blowjob I've ever given."

"Oh wow, that makes me feel special," I replied. "And that was definitely my first!"

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and then fell into a deep sleep.

******

In the middle of the night I woke up to Natty nudging me.

"Mikey. Mikey," she was whispering, her hand stroking my belly.

"Mmmm, yes," I said, slowly waking up.

"Do you want to, erm. Do you want to do it again?" she asked.

Well of course I did. My cocked started to harden at the suggestion and Natty felt it pushing against her hand.

She wrapped her small fingers around it and giggled. "Well I guess that answers that question."

I rolled her onto her back and used my newly learnt learnt pussy eating skills to bring her to another orgasm.

Then we switched and she sat astride of me. She dragged her pussy lips backwards and forwards over my cock again. This time she kept going, gliding faster over my rock hard cock.

She looked me in the eyes, a pleading look on her face. I looked down and saw my cock splitting her lips, just the head poking out from beneath her.

She lifted her hips and reached behind her, angling my cock at her entrance.

I started to say something, but couldn't.

She sank a bit lower until the tip of my cock made contact with her entrance. It was warm and moist and was inviting me in.

I looked up at her face and nodded.

Natty smiled and then slowly lowered herself down onto my bare cock.

That was one of the most incredible feelings of my life. Time seemed to stand still.

Natty just sat there, fully impaled on my cock with a look of full satisfaction on her face. I could feel the muscles inside her pussy contracting slightly. Or was it her pulse? I didn't know, but I didn't care.

Natty looked me in the eyes and smiled, her hands pushing down on my chest.

She lifted up, then sank down on me again.

I didn't know what had hit me, but I knew I was going to cum right there and then!

I panicked and quickly managed to lift her off. Natty looked puzzled, but just as my cock sprung free the first rope of cum shot straight up in the air and land on her leg.

I grunted as second and third jets spurted out all over her hand.

We both laughed. "That was a close one," Natty said.

"Too close," I said.

Natty went to get cleaned up then came to lie down next to me again.

***

In the morning we went out and got a morning after pill as well as a box of condoms.

We spent the rest of Saturday working our way through as much of that box as possible, in the way only a couple of horny eighteen year olds could! We tried out all kinds of positions but Natty absolutely loved being on top, which I wasn't complaining about!

By the time Natty left to catch her train home on Sunday we were both too sore to go anymore!

What a weekend to remember.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MikeyTheSpikey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments