Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Randy married man Natalie 2

"Unexpected surprises"

9
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

 A new store was opening in the run up to Christmas and that meant I could earn extra cash running staff and equipment up to the new store in my spare time. I had to do an evening pick up and it was Natalie, the girl who I’d fucked in the stockroom a few months back. I wasn’t looking forward to it but with mixed feelings decided to go with the flow no matter how awkward or difficult it might be.

 When she came out she looked different. She'd put on a smudge of normal make up instead of her black stuff and she actually looked pretty if not sexy. We exchanged a few words as I set off for home and she was unusually very chatty, and I thought flirty. Out the blue she sighed and nervously said, “You owe me something.”

“OH, what’s that then Nat?”

“Remember that little session when you fucked me and spunked down my throat.”

“Yes, I remember.” 

“I want to be naughty and suck your married cock and you to lick me out, I'll understand if you say no.”

I nearly crashed the car as her words filled my head and my cock swelled, “My god Nat yes of course, when?”

“Now, find somewhere to stop, I might surprise you too.” She said with an intriguing tone.

“In what way?”

“Have to find out won’t you!”

“Yes,” I answered keenly with my mind wondering what sort of surprise it could be.

She confirmed exactly what she wanted me to do as I drove off the motorway at an exit where I knew there was a car breakers yard with large car parking area. I turned into the car park and turned again towards a large overgrown area to the left by the fence and an old railway container truck. It was still daylight but we were well out of sight.

 Natalie unhitched her seat belt then started pulling her underwear down and kicked them off onto the floor. She undid her blouse then sat impatiently in silence as I removed my own seat belt and adjusted both seats almost flat and then started to undo my trousers.

I leaned across her and our eyes met and we kissed with tongues. Instinct took over, my hand slipping inside her blouse and feeling one her big tits through her bra. I sucked on her neck slipping down and pulling out a breast sucking between them and pulling out the other one. Her breathing increased as I kissed her breasts in turn pulling and suckling on the nipples.

Natalie groaned softly her eyes closed. I explored her body working down to the waist and my fingers gathered up her skirt exposing her pussy as I continued kissing her soft skin just above her pussy. She spread her legs allowing my adventure to pleasure her inner thighs and she gasped as my tongue teased her pubic mound.

I lapped her pussy slowly with the tip of my tongue teasing her, then spread her lips with my thumbs and plunged inside. She shook violently moaning as I thrilled her. Her pussy smelt sweet and already juice and salvia trickled down between her arse cheeks and she was ready for fucking, but that wasn’t going to happen.

 I sucked on her clit pushing a finger inside feeling the wetness and her clinging to me. I pulled her legs up and spread them the best I could in the tight confines of the car. I ate her hard bringing her on rapidly, her pussy squirting in my mouth and face and she grumbled and shook in spasms as I continued eating her hard.

Her hands grabbed my head and she pulled me towards her, “Want you in my mouth,” she demanded.

I awkwardly turned myself around pulling at her, so we were on our sides. She got straight on my erection taking it into her mouth and wrapping her lips and hand around it she sucked good and hard bobbing down the full length. She wouldn’t let me anywhere near her pussy, she kept her legs firmly closed and flicked my hand away every time I went there.

Natalie was good, she licked and sucked every inch and deep throated me. I groaned my enjoyment not wanting this to end and she finally opened her legs allowing me to pleasure her again. It felt so nice feeling her sucking while I fingered and licked her pussy out. I felt her start to shake and moan deeply. Her pussy was awash with juice and she quickly shut her legs trapping my head shouting out to stop.

CarlaxxxfrancineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaxxxfrancineTS

Natalie sat up opening the car door and stepped out saying, “Come here you!”

She got me to sit in the passenger seat and readjust the back support to halfway. She sat on my lap and holding my cock guided her pussy onto it, she smiled, “Your surprise.” She sank fully onto it her vagina clinging to my manhood like a glove but the wetness insured a smooth entry and she slowly rode me with a steady pace.

She rode me harder and harder moaning with pleasure bouncing down my shaft. She squealed as her pussy gushed with her juices and when she stopped with it still inside her. She looked at me with a big satisfied grin, “God I needed that, thank you.”

“You’re welcome babe, happy to put a smile on your face.”

She slipped off me, my still erect cock plopping on my stomach, she remained seated on me sorting her bra out and doing up her blouse, she saw the concern in my face as she reopened the passenger door and stepped out, “I’ve got a cramp,” she started, “but I’ve got a special treat in mind for you,” she smiled.

“Oh really?” I asked getting excited.

She just smiled picking up her underwear and slipped them on. She gestured that I should get out the car and we started to go for a walk, a golden time for a smoke too.

We small talked as we inspected the many vehicles piled four high in the fenced off area on two sides. We made our way up the third side past, the bigger vehicles and plant equipment left rotting and by the looks of it a couple of rows of ex-military vehicles in various states of cannibalization and dereliction.

As we approached the car Natalie told me what she wanted, and it really was a surprise and a special treat. My cock got stiffer as I thought about it as we took our seats and started heading back towards Brighton. Darkness slowly began to replace the day as I spun the car back onto the motorway and at best speed headed for the estate where the overflow warehouse was.

Nat key coded the door and disarmed the alarm and she went inside. I waited a full ten minutes before I too entered. It was in darkness save for the odd fire exit signs illuminated here and there and a few tiny spot lamps on the floor walkway. My thoughts had already kept my cock semi-erect as I crept around the small garage like warehouse and then I saw her. She was standing on a footstool and leaning over the shelf with her legs apart.

Like the last time I crept up behind her and just like before stood up on the foot stool grabbing her hips pushing the back of her skirt up at the same time and pushed my bulging tent between her legs, “Fancy a quick one you sexy bitch?”

Natalie played the role well, “Yes if that’s you, Martin?”

“Yes. It is, Nat.”

She pushed back and grunted as my fingers pulled her underwear to one side and I forced my erection into her wet pussy. I pushed all the way in and holding her head down, banged into her hard giving her every inch of me. She moaned as I thrust her into the shelving and I didn’t stop pounding her until my hot sticky fluid filled her. Cum was squeezed out of her as I continued hammering her tight pussy until my limp cock slipped out of her. 

Natalie recovered slowly and eased herself up and turned to look at me, “Wow, that was very nice,” she beamed and started to walk uncomfortably towards me, “Aching and dripping everywhere.”

 Together we walked towards the staff entrance door and stepped outside flicking the alarm back on and closing the door just as the security van arrived.

“How do I look?” she asked smoothing down her blouse.

I thought you look like a real mess, red faced, hair all ruffled, uniform blouse and skirt all crumpled and you look like you’ve just been fucked. “You look all good,” I lied as the security man got out the van eyeing us suspiciously.

 A few questions were asked, and a few lies that we had brought something back from Crawley was enough for the man to allow us to go on our way. A hug and simple kiss of the cheek outside her house was the last act with Natalie.

Published 
Written by Martinn1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments