Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Into My Office: Part. 1

"This is a true story of my coworker and I having some fun at work."

32
14 Comments 14
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

7:45 am. Driving into work.

It's early, only 7:48 am, and I receive a text, "Good morning. Excited to see you today!"

I reply, "Goodmorning! Dying to see you too, been hard all night... now I am getting hard again just driving into work! It's a bit embarrassing how hard you make me!"

She sends another text, "Nothing embarrassing about that big sexy cock of yours. Show me how hard it is!"

At the next light, I snap a pic of my hard cock bulging through my pants. I hold the pants around my shaft, outlining it so she can clearly see the impact she has on me. 

"Mmmmm, I want to open those pants up and take that cock out! Lower my head down and fill my mouth with it!" she exclaims.

I quickly reply before the light turns green, "Mmm, fuck yes! Want to play some games today? T or D (truth or dare) or WYR(Would you rather)?" 

She agrees, "Yes please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:35. Working in my office.

A text comes through my phone, it's her. "Ready for games? T or D?"

I reply, "Truth."

"Pussy! Just teasing you, but hoping you'd choose dare! If we were in a threesome what’s something you would not want to see me do with another guy? Or another girl?" She always gets sassy with me, but I got to admit, I am a sucker for her.

"I honestly don't know! I'm trying to think of things but, I think I would be so turned on the whole time... oh wait... I know. I definitely would not want to see you fuck another guy, like with a dildo or strap-on. I'm not sure there is anything you would do to a girl that wouldn't turn me on! " My cock starts to swell with thoughts of her and I in a threesome together.

"Lol, ok well no worries there. No desire to strap anything on. And two cocks would be enough, although if in a foursome, I might let the other girl fuck me with one wink I'll take dare!" I knew she would choose dare, always more adventurous than me, but only by a hair.

I answer her immediately with a dare. "Haha, good to know! I dare you to come and get me from my office and say you need to have a word with me. Get me alone in your office and let me lick your pussy for two minutes straight." 

She replies eagerly, "MMMM, I like that dare!" 

A minute or so passes and I hear a knock on my office door, followed by the door slowly opening.  "Excuse me, Ron. May I have a word with you in my office please?"

In a shaky nervous tone, I reply, "Sure, no problem."

As I walk behind her leading me to her office I can't help but look at her amazing ass. I feel my blood start to course through my veins, creating a bulge in my pants. I quickly and clumsily put my hands in my pockets desperately trying to hide the fact that I have a raging hard-on! 

Finally, we enter her office, I close the door behind me and she says, "Lock it."

Her office layout is simple. Her desk, computer and office chair to the right, a countertop with a sink (similar to a wet bar) in the back right corner, and a filing cabinet and chair in the left corner. 

We embrace and I press my soft lips upon hers. She slips her tongue in my mouth and grabs the back of my head, pushing her fingers through my hair. My hands softly grab her face and the back of her head and we kiss like wild lovers. She feels my hands running down her back and then gripping her ass firmly.

MadissonBakert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonBakert

I position my hands on the back of her legs and scoop her up off her feet. She straddles me with her legs and I walk her to the countertop and gently sit her down. She hikes up her long flowing dress exposing her beautiful prize between her silky smooth legs. She is wearing a skimpy thong, with lace pattern, black.

She looks at me and sees I am biting my lip, so eager to just go at it! I lower my head down and decide to save the teasing for another time. We are at work, and she has a dare to complete. I tell her to start timing the clock with a devilish smirk behind my dark beard. 

"Okay, go." She widens her legs, inviting me to devour her. 

My lips touch her inner thigh, just outside her thong, she flinches and breathes heavily.  My tongue starts to lick from her inner thigh towards her damp thong. She feels it slip underneath her laced panties as my wet tongue runs down one side of her sweet cunt. My fingers grip her thong and pull them to my left, her pussy is open now, and all mine. 

I press my lips on her clit and start to push and swirl my tongue all around her clit, delicately thrashing it with my wet tongue. She tastes so good I can't help but salivate. I can feel her pussy juices and my spit flowing down my chin through my beard. 

"Mmmm, fuck you taste so good!" My words are muffled from eating her pussy.

Her hands grab the back of my head. "Ooooh fuck yes, you feel so fucking good", she whispers. 

Her hips are gyrating, grinding her soaking wet pussy on my mouth. 

One minute has passed. I am thinking I need to make her cum. So, I continue to work on her clit by sucking it and flicking it with my tongue. French kissing her pulsating clit as best as I can, I slip two fingers inside her wet pussy hole. She moans uncontrollably and then silences herself by covering her mouth. 

"Mmm. Fuck yes. That's it, cum all over my fucking mouth and fingers!" Again my voice muffled.  

My fingers are moving upwards massaging her g-spot the way she likes. Her pussy walls tighten around my fingers, I know she's close. 

"Mmmm hmmm, that's it, my good little slut. Cum on my fucking mouth!" 

Without further ado, she starts to tremble hard and her cunt is contracting all over my fingers. I keep my mouth on her for as long as possible before she pulls my head back and looks down at me with her mouth wide open, and face and chest flush red.

She mouths to me without voicing anything, "Holy FUCK!"

I look up at her as proud as ever that I just gave her a hard orgasm in two minutes and it's not even 9 am. We have an entire day to play. 

I stand up and kiss her. We gather ourselves as best as we can. I feel the need to say something, anything to disguise the fact I just fucked her pussy with my face. I open the door and say, "Uh huh, yep, I'll get that email over to you shortly. Thanks a lot."

I hear her giggle as I close the door behind me and walk back to my office.

 

Published 
Written by Ron1234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments