Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of A Vietnamese Girl Part 3: First time

"Staying virgin until marriage is not easy as it seems"

17
10 Comments 10
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The next days, Tim had to go work as usual. So I was talking with my friends and my family back in Viet Nam.

I was also cleaning Tim's apartment and cooking for him. We met during Tim's lunches, which was nice. He introduced me to some of his colleagues and friends.

Then on Thursday, I saw that Tim forgot to close his laptop, something that he did the previous days. I decided to check some things online. Somehow I pressed the 'x' and then I saw 'X-videos'. I decided to see what it was.

I was stunned! It was a sexy video website and not only that. Because of Tim's search history, I saw that he was looking for Asian girls and black men. Yes, I knew it was wrong; still, I checked some of the videos.

One was with a Japanese girl who was a journalist and talking with a very black man. She was flirting with him and soon they were kissing. It excited me. The man had his black hands on her dress, which was a sexy sight.

Then when his shirt was off, I could see that he was very muscular, the way I like men the most. They were still kissing.

Then the girl reached for the man's penis. It was clearly a very big one, bigger than my boyfriend's penis even though he was not yet hard, and compared to my boyfriend's erect white dick. The man's cock was also very black. It somehow aroused me even more.

A little later, the Asian girl was sucking the big black cock. It was so interesting to see it all. It was insane to see how big the cock was. I was wondering if it could fit in my mouth. When the big black cock went into the girl's pussy, I also felt my own pussy starting to become wet.

I knew that masturbation is forbidden in the Catholic church. Therefore, touching my own pussy was something that I was reluctant to do. Yet, as I saw how the black man started to fuck the Japanese girl deeper, I couldn't resist it anymore.

My hands went to my pussy and I felt how wet it was. I started to play with my pussy while watching the sexy video.

The couple went to do doggy-style and I felt even more aroused. It was so incredibly sexy to see this. After they had sex while she was riding him, he came towards her face and put his cum on her tongue. I think that it was at that moment that I felt an orgasm, just from watching this sexy video.

Afterwards, I was thinking about if I should tell Tim or not that I found his sexy video website and what he was thinking of. It was difficult for me to decide yes or no. So, that evening, after Tim came home from work and we had dinner, I was still contemplating if I should tell him or not.

I felt quite confused. Why was Tim watching videos with sweet Asian girls like me having sex with big black men? Was he thinking about me while watching these videos? Was he having me as his girlfriend to see if I would have sex with black men as I am an Asian girl?

I made up my mind and the next conversation went something like this:

"Baby, I want to talk with you," I said.

"Okay, honey. What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, I was looking on your laptop today and I found some sexy website called X-Videos."

Tim became red when he heard that. "Oh... uhm... yes... I uhm... I can, uhm, explain..."

"What can you explain?"

"Well, the, uhm, videos."

"What about them?"

"Okay, well, uhm, a man sometimes needs to get some relief by watching porn."

"Okay, baby, I can understand. But what about sexy and cute Asian girls like me having sex with big black men, can you explain that?"

Tim became even redder. "Oh yes, uhm... I, I like to see Asian girls having sex."

"Aha, with men in general or specifically with black men?"

"Honestly, baby girl, with black men..."

Now it was I who was kind of shocked. "What do you mean, you would like to see me having sex with a black man?"

Tim clearly felt embarrassed, yet also excited. 

At that moment, we were both not wearing more than just underwear and a shirt, so I could see that Tim's dick was hard and sticking out of his shorts. Tim didn't answer my question though.

"Baby boy, do you want me to have sex with a black man?"

I was quite shocked by his answer. Because Tim said, "Yes."

Then Tim showed me a video of a girl who had a boyfriend and they met a black man on the street. They went to their place and the black man had sex with the white girl. While the boyfriend was looking. I played with Tim's dick which was really hard.

"So baby, you really want to do this?"

He did. Yet, even though I felt excited as well, it was also very wrong, very naughty and very dirty. Should I go along with his fantasy or should I not?

That evening, we talked about it for a long time. We also looked on the internet to see if we could go somewhere where a lot of black men would be. We found a club where they play hip-hop, R&B. reggaeton and other exotic music. We talked about me dancing with them, maybe even kissing on the dance floor. We also came up with a sign to stop it if any of us felt bad about it. We would make our hands in a 'T'-sign as like in 'time-out'.

We decided that we would go there on Friday, the 28th of September. That was the next day. Tim kissed and licked my pussy after our talk and right after that, we fell asleep.

The next morning, I asked Tim if he still wanted to go on with the plan. He wanted to and even though I was anxious, I still wanted to try it.

We would meet at Tim's work right at six so we would go into the city to a shopping mall called Palladium. We looked for clothes for that evening. Tim bought a small black dress and also sexy black lingerie: a g-string and a very sexy bra where you could see my nipples. The dress was just a little lower than my sexy Vietnamese ass.

We went for dinner. Then before we knew it, it was 11 PM. Time to go to this music club.

Tim was standing at the bar while I started dancing. I just didn't really know how to dance to that music. Soon a couple of white guys wanted to dance with me, but I tried to push them away.

The club was mostly filled with black men and white Czech girls, some white boys and not so many black women. I think I was the only Asian person in the club.

Then a quite handsome black man started to dance with me. He was dancing nicely, behind me, having his hands on my hips. I felt already hot because of this sexy black man. He was very dark, from Africa, around 1.90 meters, so much taller than me and also taller than my boyfriend.

All of a sudden, I felt more fear. Fear about what this man might do to me. I was looking toward my boyfriend who was still at the bar. I saw that Tim was making a 'T'-sign. So I went over to him, leaving the handsome man on the dance floor.

Tim told me that he was not sure if we should go on. Even though I was feeling nervous, I did tell Tim that I was alright with it. I would go on if Tim would let me. Tim took my hand and kissed it, then he let me go back to the handsome man.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

But...

The man was already dancing with another girl. Some Czech girl. I tried to scare her away, telling her that she was dancing with my boyfriend.

Luckily she left, and the handsome stranger started to dance with me again. His hands were not only on my hips anymore. They were all over my body. He had one hand on my breasts while the other hand was resting on my ass. Well, not really resting. His hand was cupping my ass cheeks. I felt so excited.

Then I turned around. I was looking straight into his dark eyes. Eyes that told me that he wanted me. Not even a second later, I had his lips on mine. He was kissing me hard. I kissed him back. He had both his hands on my ass now. It felt so hot.

Then I decided to take the step.

I took his hand and started to walk towards the exit. I saw that Tim went right after us.

It was only after we were outside that I could talk with the handsome stranger. His name is Edwin and he is indeed from Africa, from Nigeria. I introduced myself as Thanh from Viet Nam.

Then I also introduced Tim to Edwin. I told Edwin that my boyfriend would want to watch me have sex with a black man. Edwin was surprised, yet he also told me that wanted to fuck my tight Asian pussy.

I told him that we live in Palmovka and he told me that we could go to his place, as he lived quite close to the club. Edwin actually shared his place with some Czech guys but he had his own room.

After we came into the apartment, he immediately started to kiss me hard. Luckily the Czech guys were not there. Then we went inside his room.

I was so surprised when he put his hand on my head and pushed me down. Then he opened his trousers and I was even more surprised; actually, I was afraid of it. His black cock was really big. Maybe not as big as the guy in the sexy video with the Japanese girl, but still, a lot bigger than my own boyfriend.

He put his dick in my mouth within a minute after we entered his apartment. Luckily I already had given some blowjobs but this black man was bigger than the white boys I had before.

Edwin then ordered my boyfriend to get us some drinks.

I felt so sexy. I had my two small Asian hands on his black cock, stroking him. It felt like I was in control or I was in the place where I had to be. Like my present from God.

The strong black man picked me up and threw me on the bed after I sucked him for a few minutes. Then he ordered my boyfriend to take off my bra and my g-string and to lick my pussy.

Tim did as he was told. I was so excited and so wet. Edwin was just standing there, stroking his cock and drinking the vodka.

Tim licked me for a few minutes. Then Edwin told my boyfriend to sit down and watch us.

I was still lying on the bed as Edwin sat straight up in front of me. He had his big cock in his hand, ready to put his dick in me.
I was a virgin at that moment! It hurt a lot when he slowly went inside my pussy. I saw everything. I felt sooo hot, even though it hurt as well.

Slowly, Edwin came to lie on top of me. I felt so small being under this strong and big man. I was glad that he was quite gentle. He was kissing me while his cock was just a few centimeters in my pussy. It made me feel so loved, so hot and so wanted. Yes, I was very glad that I allowed Edwin to pop my cherry. And I was also happy that it was not my own boyfriend who took my virginity.

Then Edwin went out of me. My pussy felt empty. He pulled me up and started to lie down on his back. He put his hands on my hips and motioned me to sit on top of him.

I reached for his cock with my hands and guided him back inside of me. I wanted to feel it again so much. It was such a great feeling when he started to fill my pussy again with his big cock. Even though it still hurt, it also felt so good.

Slowly, more of his black cock went inside of me. He gently lowered me more and more onto him, until I could feel that he was all the way inside of me. He told me with his hands on my hips which rhythm we would follow.  It felt so hot as I started to ride him.

Then I saw that Tim was stroking his own, smaller white penis. It actually aroused me more, knowing that Tim loved it while I had sex with a real man, a better man.

I bent over and kissed the Nigerian man. Our tongues were wrestling outside of our mouths, more clearly for Tim to see that this man was really exciting me. I felt hotter and more wanted than I had ever felt before. I looked at Edwin, kissed him again and then told him that his cock felt so good inside of my virgin pussy.

After that, Edwin picked me up again and he told me to suck his big black cock for him. That was so dirty and so wrong. His dick was just inside my pussy. Yet, I did what he told me. I kissed, licked and sucked his black cock. It actually aroused me to taste both our juices on his cock.

I did my best to make him cum, but Edwin decided otherwise. He came up from the bed, towering over me. Then he put me on my hands and knees and prepared to enter me from behind, doggy-style.

He went so deep inside me, I felt his balls against my ass. I tried to see what he was doing.

It was so hot for me to see his strong black body against my pale Asian skin. The contrast of our skin colours added an extra layer to the fire that I felt inside. As I think about it now, I'm sure that was the moment that really made me fall for black men.

Edwin had his hands on my ass cheeks, trying to make it wider for himself so that he filled my pussy completely with his big cock. I put my left hand on his hand to help him. It felt so animalistic, so wild and so unbelievably good.

I was loudly gasping for air as his cock was fucking me so good. Edwin picked up his pace. It was as if he was going in even deeper, even faster, even harder with every new pump inside me.

Edwin told me that he was going to cum.

I felt yet another orgasm rushing over me. That was like the third or fourth one that night.

Then I felt streams of warm fluid in my pussy. It was clear to me that Edwin came.

It was very smart that Tim and I had decided that I would go to the doctor to ask about protection from becoming pregnant. I had gotten pills and also information on how to use them. So, that Edwin came so much and so deep in my pussy was not so very bad.

Edwin kissed me again, hard, telling me that he loved my Asian pussy and that he would love to see me again someday.

I decided not to shower at his place, because his flatmates could see me. Instead of that, I travelled with my boyfriend by night tram to our place, even though I smelled like sex.

That night, I slept better than I ever did before.

 

Published 
Written by ThanhPham
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments