Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cleaning Lady's Daughter Makes An Impromptu Visit

"Maggie said she has an itch that needs taken care of."

19
11 Comments 11
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

 

A sweet feminine voice answered on the second ring.  I cleared my throat.

"Maggie?"

"This is she.  Who is calling please?"

A lump lodged in my throat, chocking back my abilitiy to promptly answer.  

"May I ask who is calling please," she repeated.

"Hey uh Maggie, this is Howard.  You, uh, left your panties at my house the other day."

A short silence was quicky followed by a giggle.  "Well, hello again. I wasn't sure you had the balls to call me."

"So, Hey!  How are you doin'?" I muttered.

"Working my ass off as usual Howard.  Momma doesn't give me a break at all."

"That's not right." I complained.

"Hey Howard, what do you do for a living?  You don't happen to be a Doctor are you?"

"That's completely ramdon.  No, why?" I asked.

"Oh, I just wondered because I have this slight itch I need looked at.  I was hoping you were a Doc and you had an opening in the next day or so.  Maybe you can recommend someone if...?"

Putting on my pervy Doctor's voice, I said, "Dr. Howard at your service Maggie.  So, tell me just exactly where this itch is.  And can you describe it in some detail?"

"Oh!" Maggie whispered, acting surprised I had asked.  "Well Doc, it's, like, between my legs."

"Could you be a bit more specific when you say, 'between your legs'?" I asked as my cock hardened.

"Doooctor, it's my, you-know-what, my pussy.  It has been tingling uncontrollably everytime I think about you."

"Really?  How long has this been going on, and what have you been doing about the tingle?"

"Well Doc, it started the same day I saw you last, within hours after I left.  And yessss," Maggie purred, "several times a day I have to slip my hand inside my panties and..."

"And what Maggie?  Tell the Doctor," I interrupted.

"Doctor," Maggie lowered her sultry voice, "That's such a personal question.  But, every time I begin to tingle, I have to find someplace I can be alone so I rub myself good and hard.  I like to shove two fingers inside me and finger fuck me like you did the other day. I've felt so good doing that I've become somewhat of a regular squirter.  Is that bad Doctor?"

My cock was raging hard.  I rubbed myself as she seduced me over the phone.

"Well, Maggie.  I think we need to see you as soon as possible.  Can you come in today, like this afternoon?"

"Let's see, I do have some free time this afternoon.  Can you fit me in?" Maggie giggled.

"See you in an hour, Maggie." 

As I started the shower, I rubbed my rock hard cock as I admired it's length and girth in the mirror, 'Not bad for a dirty old man.'  My mind was consumed by Maggie soon being here, hot, and ready to be fucked.

From the plate glass window in my office, I saw Maggie's car pull up.  Nice ride I thought to myself.  She stepped out of a late model Vette.  She was wearing a short skirt, nylons and heels, and a tit hugging knitted top that screamed, 'I'm not wearing a bra!'

My cock stiffened as I watched her natural tits bounce with every step.  

Looking past her, I panned the neighbors houses to see if any of them might have noticed my visitor.  All clear.

I let her stand at the door for a few seconds, not wanting to appear too eager.

As I opened the door, Maggie gave me the most seductive look I have seen in a long time.  Her eyes locked on mine as she slowly brushed past me.  "How are you, Doc?"

Her lashes fluttered as she turned towards me when I closed and locked the door.  Without waiting, she leaned up on tiptoes and pursed her lips, waiting for me to kiss her.

I slipped my arms around her waist, pulling her tight enough she would know my cock was throbbing for her.  She smiled and let out a long sigh as she felt it pressed into her tummy.

My hands raced along her sides as she squirmed to my deep probing kiss.  Maggie's hands rubbed up and down my arms and shoulders as her hips ground against me.  We kissed hungrily for several minutes as I held her pinned to the wall.  

Breaking the kiss, I asked, "So Maggie, do you want to show me where it tingles?"

She giggled as she slowly lifted her skirt to right below crotch level.  She tried describing the tingle between hot, short breaths.  Her long eyelashes fluttered as her fingers neared her upper thighs.  Long fingers slid along the smooth fold between pussy and thighs, pushing lips together.  Then her hand cupped her pussy as she looked intently into my eyes, describing her tingles in great detail.

"I think I should take a closer look Maggie."

I gestured for her to move towards the long dining room table.

"You want me up there? That is an odd examining table, Doc.  It's so cold," she said as she caressed the top with her hand.

I quickly retreived a table cloth and spread it out.  "Better?"

Maggie gave me a mischievious smile.  "Much!" as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

"I thought it was your pussy?"

"Well, Doc, since I'm here, shouldn't you check everything?"

"Of course."

Three buttons down and she slipped the knitted sweater over her head, tossing it over the back of a chair.  Her breasts were perfect!  Nice hard nipples crowning firm 34C tits.  They swayed as she moved towards the table.  Maggie quickly wiggled out of her skirt as my eyes feasted on her beauty.  Once she stepped out of her skirt, all she had on was thigh highs and heels.

"Want them off too?"

"Fuck NO!"  I answered as I pulled her into me.

We kissed passionately as our hands roamed.  She pulled my shirt over my head between deep kisses and grasped for my pants button.

I pushed her away to her dismay.  "What?"

I lifted her onto the table.  "Spread your legs Maggie and show me where it tingles."

Maggie's swollen pussy lips glistened.  Numerous shimmering globules of arousal dotted her lips.  I placed my hands on her legs, mid thigh, pushing them gently apart.

DarilBoom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarilBoom

"Show me where it tingles, Maggie," I said as I placed both palms close to her swollen outter folds.

Resting on one elbow, she peered between her tits at me as her right hand slid along her taut abs, stopping just short of her swollen clit.  My eyes were glued to her glistening pussy.

She extended her middle finger, inching closer.   As the tip of her middle finger reached the top of her nub, her body jerked hard and her legs tried to squeese together.  Only my presence between her legs kept them from closing completely. 

Maggie let out a moan as goosebumps covered her supple young flesh.  She pressed her fingertip flat against her clit, rubbing it in tight circles as her hips lifted.  Her ass cheeks twitched with each trip around her clit.  Maggie's hair was now loose and she slowly tossed her head side to side as her fingers worked her clit faster and harder.

My cock was aching to be let loose.  I rubbed it as I watched Maggie toy her clit.  Soon her fingers disappeared between wet lips, sinking palm deep to a loud gasp as she filled her tight walls.  Her body became electric.  Everything she did to herself made her her moan or cry out.  Each probe made her hips jerk and legs tremble. By now I was out of my pants, cock in hand and stroking as I watched her masturbate.

Maggie talked in a combination of Spanish and English as her pussy pounding became vigorously determined, palm slapping her clit with each thrust of her hand.  She lifted her heels into the air, legs wide as juices dripped off her pounding fingers, lubing the crease of her ass cheeks.  Her left hand appeared under her, middle finger bent upward, into her asshole as she thrashed around on my dining room table.  Soon Maggie's body tightened in a series of convulsions and her fingers planted deep inside her, knuckles white from the grip.  She bent her knees to her tits, cried out loudly as she yanked her fingers out, shooting a long, hard stream of goodness all over my stomach.  Her body trembled and shook as squirt after squirt erupted from her beautiful, hot pink pussy.

I leaned down, mouth quickly racing along one thigh until my tongue split her wet lips.  Her back arched instantly as her hips ground into my tongued assault.  I felt her grab fistfuls of my silvery hair as I ravaged her hot cunt, licking, biting, sucking and tongue fucking her.  She bucked like a rodeo horse under me as I brought her to another orgasm.  She thrashed about on the table like she was going to come off of it each time my long tongue stabbed her cunt.

She became an orgasm machine, cumming in waves as I ate her sweet tight cunt and asshole.  Finally, my aching balls could wait no longer.  I pulled her to a sitting position with a fistful of her hair, which she seemed to really like.

She slid off the table and sank to her knees in front of me.  She grabbed my cock and had me down her throat in seconds, slurping and licking and sucking like a two dollar whore.  Within seconds, I emptied my balls down her throat as she gagged.

Maggie pumped my throbbing cock, sucking hard for every drop.  Then she pulled me from her mouth, still stroking me.  "Fuck me, Doctor!"

I leaned her over the table and nudged the tip of my cock between her wet lips, plunging balls deep effortlessly.  She slapped the table top with both hands as my cock stretched out her tight walls.  I took both hips and held her in place as I began fucking her hard and deep, hellbent on filling her cunt with seed.

She groaned and cussed in Spanish as I fucked her cunt hard.  She reached behind her with both hands, spreading her asscheeks as I fucked her.  "Finger my ass, Doctor," she ordered!

My thumb buried deep in her ass as she flailed against me until she soaked me with a massive orgasm.   She came so hard I'm not sure she even felt me cum.  Maggie collapsed on the table, sprawled out, catching her breath, body trembling.

I continued to slowly rock in and out, fucking her pussy as I massaged her asshole with my thumb.  

Maggie grunted deeply as she felt me slide out of her cunt, then push the tip of my cock past her sphincter muscle.  Her asshole tightened instinctively, but soon relaxed enough for me to bury myself deeper.  She moanded like a wounded animal as I ass fucked her.  Her body jerked randomly as I picked up speed and intensity.  I reached for her hair, pulling her almost to a standing position, kissing and nibbling at her neck and ear, as I pistoned deep inside.   Then I felt her hand on my balls, tugging them, begging for cum.  I spread her cheeks with my thumbs as I plundered her ass, then shot my last load of seed as deep as I could.

Maggie groaned and bent forward, pushing against the table's edge to feel my cock empty as deeply inside her as possible.  

She laid there, spread eagle on my dining room table, cum dripping from her ass and cunt.  I massaged and spread her cheeks, then slapped her sweet ass hard, making her yelp.

We took a nice long hot shower in my newly completed outdoor shower.  We played with each other but didn't fuck again.

"By the way, do you want your panties back Maggie?" I laughed.

"Depends.  Are you making good use of them?" she laughed.

"As a matter of fact..."

"Hey Doc.  Have you ever had two girls at the same time?"

"Where did that come from?"

"Well, I have this girlfriend that I fool around with from time to time.  I was telling her about you and she wants to come clean with me next time.  Just the two of us working our asses off for you.  No Momma and her friend." Maggie laughed.

"By the way, you will be our 'Boss' when we return.  We both have been naughty girls so spankings will be in order, okay?  I think you will really love our maid outfits Howard.  We've already bought them."

"Put me on your schedule Maggie."

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments