Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Body Pleaser

37
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Old to me, new to the world of sex !"

It took everything in me to finally accept the fact that I just need some SEX.

Now I’m not just talking about any random dick, quickie, one-night stand type of sex but more so of a body pleaser, a mind relaxer, an emotional connection between me and one fine ass man with a big dick and a penetration that feels like a crime. It’s been awhile since I felt secure of my own body, after two kids I definitely have the mom figure and it’s more curves and rolls than I ever had in my entire life. I went from having a nice figure with tone muscles weighing 120 and style, now it’s an extra forty-five pounds, muffin top, extra stretch marks all over my ass, inner thigh, stomach, etc.

Some days I could feel like a bad bitch and flirt with whoever. Some days I’m very insecure, hate my body, wear baggy clothes and kill my confidence with ease.

Maybe one day some man can make me feel on top of the world, and adore me and my stretch marks. I have the perfect guy in mind but it’s all a dream….

This was my weekend alone and all I could ask for was some bomb ass sex that lasted all night long, early morning and spend all day in the bed feeling on some one. For some reason, I could only think of this one person that I came across, on my mind for some time now.

He’s genuine, consistent, passionate, seductive, bold, beautiful, strong, loving, generous, etc. I could on and on. You could tell from the outside this man had a past, it’s like I could see the pain in his eyes from time to time but just like everyone would say, the past is the past leave it there.

It all started with a couple of drinks and a few blunts; l just needed an escape at the moment,  a feel-good vibe – you know?

After a while, it started to die down, and I’m feeling myself all over. I gave him the “Look” and I took him to my room.

It was a long day so I wanted to take a shower and get myself together, a few days before I got my full body waxed, so feeling on myself was non-stop. I invited him in the shower with me. I washed him, I rubbed him down, I gave him a massage, I stared into his eyes and told him how important he was, how much of a king he stands to be, and to always hold his head up high. It was a very emotional standpoint between us, as if we felt each others' lives combine.

He got out before me, dried off, and went into the room to lay down. Meanwhile, I had to take another good wash because I orgasmed just looking at this man.

I hopped out, rubbed my body down with some oil, spray some good perfume, put on my lingerie. It was my little surprise for him, well … myself actually I haven’t put on lingerie in years and for some reason tonight I felt confident enough to do so

Red. Red was the color and I put on my robe, brushed my hair down and took a deep breath and walked out the bathroom. To him, all he had seen was a robe but by the look of his eyes, the robe was just what he needed. Little did he know there was more to it.

The lights were dimmed low, the music was playing earlier from the shower, and from this point on this man was to meet Bonnie – my sexy alter ego.

I took my robe off and his eyes got big, shocked to be exact but this man got up from the bed and picked me up, looked at me dead in the eye, and said, "make love to me."

He kissed me passionately, he kissed me on my neck, my ear, while gripping my ass so tight. Usually it takes forever to get my body going but just the way this man kissed me juices started to fall down my thighs. He pinned me against the wall and asked if I was ready and I replied, “Yes daddy, I’m ready.”

He pulled me up high and started eating my pussy while I'm in the air, gripping his head. He’s grasping my waist and he is eating my pussy just right. I try to pull myself down because I was about to cum and I know how messy I can get but he insisted to make all the mess I can on his face, so I did, but that was only the beginning. It seemed as if this man wanted full control over my body and the thought of my head just told me to let him but of course, my ego wouldn’t let me.

He laid me down on the bed – my legs were shaking, my legs were weak and his face was soaked with my juices. He wiped his face and I told him to kiss me; I wanted to see what my pussy taste like.

He threw my legs up and began to eat my pussy more and again I would cum all over his face. He then slowly rubbed his hands down my thighs, gripped my waist, and slowly inserted his dick in me. We both took a deep pause, a deep breath, and both moaned so loud. That shit felt so damn good. I was so wet and he took his time with me. I was shocked myself by how wet I became, but all I know is that this man was close to hitting my spot and I didn’t want him to stop at all.

I gripped the sheets, he pulled himself closer to my body and kissed me everywhere: I mean my neck, my breast, my stomach and caressed all of my curves. I couldn’t do anything but lay there and let this man do his thing. In and out, in and out he went, his eyes rolled back, he’s moaning and grunting. He looked me in the eyes again and said, “cum for daddy” and I did for the third time. One thing I love about a man is when he knows how to please a woman's body.

Harly_Rouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Harly_Rouse

As much as I just wanted to lay here and let him take control, I wanted to please him just as much as he pleased me. I told him to stand up, I wanted to suck his dick and take his soul like he took mine.

He stood up, I lay toward him on my back upside down and grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth. He was so shook by the way I did that but I knew he enjoyed it because all he could do is just stand there with his head tilted back and his mouth wide open. I spit on it, I licked all on it, I massaged his balls while having every inch of his dick in my mouth, drool running down my face, chin, and all. I started to moan and play with my pussy while sucking him down. I asked him did he like that and he replied, “yes babygirl, I love it… keep going,” so I did. Deep throating and spitting, I moved one hand to his dick and started to go in motion of my mouth and I felt him tighten up. I then told him to lie down so he could be more comfortable, but he sat down in a chair near the bed and so I went to him and kept sucking his dick and starring into his eyes. We made eye contact and he gave a li'l smirk and said, "I’m about to nut," so I stopped. He looked at me and said, "What’s wrong?"

I said, “Nothing daddy, come to bed with me.”

He did.

He lay down and I crawled up to him at the end of the bed, I put my tongue all on his dick, up to his stomach, up to his chest and I started to kiss him passionately. We gave each other hickies. While kissing on his neck, I slowly inserted his dick inside me because I was still so wet and I wanted to give him a little ride before he nut.

I slid his dick inside and I looked him in his eyes as we both took deep breaths and proceeded to ride his big long dick. Gosh, I could feel my juices running all down his dick gushing and going all over the sheets. I couldn’t help but to moan and scream so loud. He grabbed both his hands and put them on my ass so he could feel this ass bounce. I put one leg up and leaned over a bit to my side and started to ride and pounce a little harder. He said, “yea… that’s it Babygirl,” and the more this man kept talking to me the more wet I became and juices went everywhere. I put both legs up like in a squatting position and rode that dick like it was my last. My breasts just bouncing everywhere, he grabbed my hips and started to massage them and kept talking to me as his eyes rolled back and he started to moan louder.

We started to sweat; the energy between us was growing stronger.

I reverse-cowgirl'd on him. I started to shake my ass and bounce my ass on his dick while he rubbed his hands on my back. I slowed it down for him because he kept telling me he was going to nut.

I slowed it down and started to roll my hips, squeeze inside my pussy tighter, and rub on myself; the moaning was non stop and my juices kept flowing. He rubbed his hands on my ass and leaned up. He started kissing my neck from behind sending chills down my spine. He then leaned me all the way over so that I was on all fours. He arched my back, pulled me closer to him, and started to penetrate from the back.

He moaned so loud “SHIT” and started to go harder from behind. This is my favorite position, the way you feel every inch of that dick in you, your juices flow harder, the tension that's released. He grabbed both of my arms and pulled them behind me, gripping them as tight as he could, and fully thrusts himself inside my pussy. He moaned and grunted faster and faster, “damn babygirl you so fuckin wet.”

I replied, “Yes daddy… it’s yours.”

We both paused, then he replied, “Oh really.”

He then pulled my hair, made me lean up closer to him, smacked my ass hard, and said, “Say it again, say it again for daddy,” and I did, loud and clear for whoever to hear me. He started to slow it down and continued to pull my hair. He slapped and gripped my ass saying, “This pussy mine babygirl,” then put one leg up and started to thrust harder again.

This man had done everything possible to take my soul, and say this pussy was his and I believed it. His dick was so hard and it felt so good inside me, he hit my spot multiple times, made me cum more than I ever have, loved on my body more than anyone else. I’m thinking of all this while my face was in the sheets moaning and screaming so loud, biting my lips and constantly calling him daddy. He started to really penetrate harder inside me and say, “I’m about to nut.”

I said, “Nut daddy so I can clean it up, nut in my face,” and so I turned around while he nutted in my face and I got up to lick it up off him.

He couldn’t do anything but laugh and say, “You’re so nasty babygirl.”

And I replied, “Yes daddy, I know.”

After all we sweated, wetting the sheets, we decided to take another shower, smoke, and order some food. We watched tv while cuddling and rubbing on each other. As I began to put my sexy alter ego away, he grabbed me by the waist and said, “Round two, babygirl?“

Published 
Written by Lucy_xx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments