Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Bar

"I wanted to lose control, but when I lost control of my situation, I wished I had not gone so far."

126
42 Comments 42
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

My first time to flirt without my husband around was with a neighbor. The results can be read in my story (Next Door). My husband has had me go out in public, wearing clothing that was very revealing, and I have always enjoyed the attention. Having my husband with me, I got a lot of stares, but I always knew I was safe. When the neighbor broke into my home, I had no control of the situation. The loss of control scared me but became like a drug.

My husband travels from time to time, leaving me unsupervised since our children have grown, and left home. I have gone to malls by myself dressed like a slut, but all I got was a lot of stares. The added danger was exciting.

It had been several years since the neighborhood kid mad come into my house and took me. I had masturbated many times thinking about that day. My husband was going away for three days, and the itch started to overtake me. I went to Goodwill and bought a jean skirt and a little teeny-bopper shirt one size to small.

I hid them in my car and brought them out when my husband was at work. I modified the skirt to ridiculously short and frayed the edges. I cut the belly and neck out of the shirt and could barely pull the shirt on.

My husband was leaving on Saturday morning. I had called a friend to go out with so I would not go through with this insane venture.

I kissed my husband goodbye and went back into the house to do a few things around the house. There was a sense of relief that I was going to the movies and dinner with my friend. It was about 3 o'clock when the phone rang, and Jill was on the other end.

She was so sorry, but she could not make it this evening and wondered if she could get a rain check for dinner and a movie. My safety net had been taken away and she had no idea of the purpose she was supposed to serve. I knew I could stay in control and have a quiet evening at home watching a good Hallmark movie.

The day turned into evening, and I set the skirt and tee on my bed. I tried them on just to see what the ensemble looked like on me. My little body looked very hot and incredibly sluty. I smiled in the mirror and removed the outfit, placing it back in the drawer.

A new movie was going to be coming on in about an hour. I got into the shower. I like my showers hot, and took the time to enjoy this simple pleasure. I toweled off and turned on the hairdryer. I saw myself naked in the mirror, my breasts slightly swaying as the brush was drug through my hair.

I could feel my heart pounding as I grabbed my makeup bag. I applied my makeup a little heavier than usual with my hands shaking. I went to the drawer removing the skirt and tee shirt. I put them on and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a cute middle-aged woman trying way too hard. Thoughts of absolute shame ran through my head, but I placed my sandals on my feet grabbing my purse. I was going to up the anty. I was not going to a mall this time, I was going to a bar.

I had heard about this bar in the news. There had been several incidents there where the police had to be called. It also was a long way from where I lived.

I punched the name into the GPS and started on my journey. My mind was not exactly on my driving and almost had an accident on the way there. When I arrived the parking lot was full of motorcycles. There were a few cars parked on the far-right side of the bar and I parked on that side.

As I thought about if I really wanted to open my door, you could hear the music and commotion going on inside. I started to the front door adjusting my skirt, realizing how ridiculous that was. I entered the bar looking around. there were a lot of rough-looking guys and a few women in there.

My outfit got some attention as I made my way to the bar. I ordered a drink to calm myself, and I could not even tell you what I had asked for. I sipped on my drink trying not to look around. The bartender kept staring without getting caught staring. The shirt hugged my breasts and exposed a fair amount of cleavage.

I was there for about a half-hour when the bartender brought me a drink.

"It's from them guys over there," he said.

As I glanced in the direction, he had pointed two of the roughest individuals I had ever seen were coming my way. I tried looking sexy but my hands were shaking so bad it was hard to take a drink. The drink was very strong as I tried choking it down.

"I'm Tad he's Jake," as Tad extended his hand.

I tried sipping on the drink as we chatted. Tad sat on the barstool next to me, and Jake stood next to me. Jake kept looking down my shirt which I know I had cut too much. Tad kept rubbing my leg all the way to the top of my thigh.

We had just a bunch of small talk when three guys walked into the bar. Tad and Jake waved, and Jake started in their direction. Tad looked back at gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Girl, you would do yourself right if you went ahead and cleared out of here."

"This is not where you need to be."

I swallowed hard but I knew that's why I had come; I should not be here.

I sat back at the bar and ordered another drink.

I was about to take the bikers' advice when a middle-aged guy stood next to me. He was clean-cut and well-spoken.

"Come join us at the table."

He pointed to a table towards the corner with two other guys at the table. The other two were smiling and showing me their drinks. One was a middle-aged black man with a younger white man waving to coax me over.

I smiled and walked with my escort to the table.

The black guy waved the waitress over.

"Another round for everyone," he said.

We sat there talking as they kept my glass full. The two older gentlemen were partners in a law firm and the younger lad was in law school. They were from upstate New York on a bike trip to Chicago. they had made this trip many times before.

The Black guy's Name was Ben the white guy was the senior partner, and his name was Jerry. Last but not least was, yes, Jerry Jr.

We talked for what seemed like forever. They were so nice, and I was getting very drunk, we all were. The bar had thinned out quite a bit.

"Last call!" the bartender called out.

It was two o'clock.

"Oh my God," I said.

I need to get going, I thought.

"Have you ever road a motorcycle before," Jerry asked?

"No, no I haven't, but I need to go," I said.

Jerry and Ben each took a hand and led me to Jerry's bike.

I got on the bike and pretended to be a hog mama. They all got on their bikes and we took off down the road. It was hard to talk because the bikes were very loud. I was hoping they would get me back soon. I hung onto Jerry, it was a bit scary never having been on a motorcycle before.

We pulled into a rest stop that overlooked the river it was beautiful, the moon lighting up the river. I got off the bike, and Jerry was standing behind me with his hand on my waist. In one swift motion, my skirt was at my feet, and Ben took the skirt and my sandals off before I could stop them.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

I tried to grab my skirt, but Ben held them above his head.

"Ta Ta Ta."

Stretching my arms above my head allowed Jerry to pull my shirt off. I stood there naked trying to cover myself as they laughed at me.

"If you get on the bike, let us take a few pictures we'll get you your clothes back." Jerry smiled as he said that.

Tears falling down my cheek, I got on the bike and posed like I was riding the bike. The three of them got their phones out and started taking pictures as they directed me into different poses. Jerry got on the bike in front of me as Ben and Jerry Jr. continued to play photographer. Jerry started the bike up and took off before I realized what he was doing.

I was slapping his back begging him to stop, but he just accelerated forcing me to put my arms around him and pull myself close. Naked in the cool night air I was exposed and freezing. The roads were along the river and no other cars were in sight. Then we came upon a small little town to an intersection where there was a car at the stop sign. They noticed me and I pulled myself as close as I could to Jerry to cover myself up. They took a right turn to pull next to us. I begged Jerry to go smacking his back, but he was in no hurry. They hung out their window, cheering and cat-calling. I wanted to just die right there.

He waved goodbye and finally pulled away. I was crying pretty hard by this time.

"Please take me to my car."

To which I got no response, as we sped down the road. we saw no one else out for which I was glad. We all pulled into a little back road as he pulled off and shut down the bike. Ben and Jerry Jr. pulled alongside. I stood next to the bike trying to cover myself.

"Where are we at," I asked?

"This is what you came out tonight for."

"This is where your fantasy comes true," Jerry said.

Ben took my hands so they could see my body.

I knew what was going to happen and they were right. I had come out tonight to be taken and forced to have sex. They led me through a path that led to a back part of a golf course. Ben was behind me and reached around placing his hands on my breasts. We walked onto the course the grass was wet with dew, which was cold on my feet. Ben gave my ass a good swat.

I started to cry. Not from the pain, but from the shame. I was going to be used by three men in the middle of nowhere. They cared nothing about me; I was just three holes. Them buying me drinks, and friendly chat was nothing more than to try and see if they could get a thrill from fucking a cheap slut. That was what I was at that moment. That's what I wanted; nothing more than a set of holes to be used is what I craved to relieve me from my dull boring, safe life that I was trapped in.

"I am yours to use and to degrade," I said.

I had come out this evening for just that. I felt numb I was not going to enjoy the sex it was the empty feelings and worthlessness that I craved.

As they got undressed, they pushed me to my knees and Jerry waved his stiff penis in front of me. I placed it in my mouth and unceremoniously started to suck his cock. There was complete silence as I sucked his member. He then rolled me over on all fours and shoved his dick into my pussy. He ponded me with animal veracity. My pussy was still a bit dry causing me to gasp. He fucked me until I could hear his breathing change. He pulled out, cum shot onto my ass and back, running down my ass and legs. The other two gave a small cheer, and laughter broke out as Jerry acted like he had just lost his virginity.

Ben lost no time, rolling me over onto my back and spreading my legs.

"I'm gonna blacktop this white bitch. She gonna have my black baby."

His comment got a round of laughter from the other two.

His dick was huge. I had never been fucked by anybody that large. The stretching was intense. The three of them were worked up at their conquest and gentle was not going to be in any of their vocabularies. He pounded my spread legs with all the force he could muster. It felt like I was being ripped apart. He then slowed gathered himself then started pounding again.

"I can't believe her cunt can handle that monster," Jerry junior laughed.

He continued fucking me, and I could feel it building. The animal veracity of his fucking and the empty abuse was causing an orgasm to build inside me. I hated myself, but the wave came over me. I could not stop it. My whole body shook as I moaned in a huge orgasm. I hated myself for giving them the pleasure of seeing me cum.

"That white trailer trash is kinda likin' that black cock, ya think."

I was crying hard now as another wave of orgasms came over me. I then felt him fill me with his black seed. I was totally exhausted from the alcohol and the mental events of the evening. Jerry Jr. stood over the top of me between my legs.

"Give me your legs, now!"

I had no will to do anything else other than to obey. I lifted my legs. He grabbed my ankles and he spread my legs, staring down at me. He knelt between my legs. Pressing my knees to the ground next to my head. This left my ass in the air. I felt his cock at the orifice of my back hole. I have never in my life had anal sex.

"Oh God, oh God."

He pushed into me, I could not breathe. The pain was intense, and I felt like I had to go to the bathroom times ten. He pumped my ass with reckless abandonment. I grabbed the grass trying to catch my breath. He came very quickly filling my ass with his cum. He rolled out of me letting my legs fall back to the ground. He sat between my legs gathering himself. They got dressed leaving me laying in the grass.

Ben helped me to my feet and needed to help me walk back to the motorcycles when they got back they gave me my clothes. Cum was dripping out of me I put on my skirt and shirt. My shirt had almost been ripped in two and was now not covering me up at all. They helped me onto Jerry's bike. He started back to the bar; the other two did not come. When we got back to the bar, he helped me off the bike

I started back to my car, walking slowly. He called to me, "Hey, you earned it."

A quarter bounced at my feet as he drove off.

I was now also a cheap whore.

I got home and wanted to take a shower. I noticed cum was still leaking out of me it was on my skirt and car seat. I stayed in the shower until the hot water was gone. I toweled off and went to bed naked. I did not deserve to be dressed. I slept most of the next day.

When my husband got home on Sunday evening, I took him to bed. I was still very sore but I just wanted to feel him inside of me.

Published 
Written by specialkathy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments