Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best friends husband gets some pay back

"Husband's have needs too"

201
26 Comments 26
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is about 90% true. Names have been changed and some small details have been left out, but yes I did sleep with my cheating BFFs husband."

The week was one of great highs and lows. I had finally gotten over my last boyfriend and focused on my husband. It had been months since I'd taken some time for myself from the family, so I decided to visit my BFF down in Des Moines. My husband was fine with it, and I figured I would get a decent hotel just down the road from her home. She had a three-bedroom but also had two kids who never got along, so I wasn't going to cause a problem with them.

When I got down to her place, Her husband answered the door. His name was Adam, and he was very well-built. A body of a god if you ask me. Short blond hair and hazel eyes, was about 5'11", and always had on a shirt that clung to him like it was painted on. I could never help myself but stare at him every time. I stumbled in the door and we made small talk. I know I had a flirting kind of vibe to me and tried not to, but he was just so handsome. I mentioned I was staying at the hotel just down the road. And noted I wasn't checked in but wanted a suite to treat myself.

I was a bit saddened when my BFF came home because I didn't get a lot of time to talk with Adam. As we chatted about our lives and family, I kept an eye on Adam. He was so gentle with the kids and I couldn't believe that my friend was so lucky. After a while, we went out to eat with her family. She and Adam sat across from me and her kids sat on either side of me. They love me as an unofficial aunt.

I felt bad for Adam for just taking a long and not having much to say so I tried to include him in conversations we had. He was losing up a bit more and let Kara and myself drink as much as we wanted. I was getting tipsy for sure and Kara was way beyond that. Adam drove us back to their place and put the kids to bed as Kara and I opened a bottle of wine. We drank in the kitchen as Adam was watching TV in the living room. Soon Kara let the beans spill.

She had told me that she had an affair with her boss, and Adam had found out about it. Long story short, he got fired over it, and she got moved down to another department. He had never fully forgiven her, and she was worried it would end their marriage. I was shocked to hear this. My best friend was always the straight-narrow kind of girl! Never missed church and always did what was right. I couldn't judge her, considering my misdeeds that she had never known about. I could tell she was very drunk by the way she was slurring her speech. And it was only 10:30.

I told her I had to still check in but was too drunk to drive to the hotel. She tried to get me to stay but I didn't want to lose the hotel I had paid so much for. She called for Adam and asked if he would be a dear and take me to the hotel. My heart jumped when he said sure. To be very honest, I got so wet in my drunken state I almost thought I peed myself. As we made the way to the door I hugged her and said I'd call when I was awake so we could go out for breakfast. She stumbled up the stairs, and I kind of giggled at her. Trying my best to hide it.

Adam opened my door and let me in. He was such a gentleman! I could say I was drunk, but at this point, I was only slightly buzzed. I talked with him and made it a little more obvious that I was flirting, but the weird thing was he didn't mind. I told him how handsome he was and great with the kids. That I was jealous of what Kara had with him. He smiled and said he never gets compliments like that. I let him know I thought the world of him and that he should get more compliments and put my hand on his thigh

When we got to the hotel I remembered my bag luggage was still in my car. Adam said he would go and get it if I wanted to check in while he went back. I thanked him and gave him a peck on the cheek. My panties were now soaked from my juices flowing so hard. I got my room, texted Adam my room number, and went up to my suite. When I got there, I popped the deadbolt open and went to take a quick shower. I stepped out, wrapped a towel around myself, and sat on the bed. I thought it was strange Adam hadn't made it back yet.

Still, with a good buzz going, I lay on the bed and thought of Adam. Instinctively, my hand slid down my body and opened the small hotel towel. I thought of Adam in front of me and how would look nude as my fingers started to rub my clit. I let out a moan as I pinched a nipple thinking of him bitting it. I could almost feel his hard cock against my wet opening. "Fuck me, Adam, fuck my pussy," I whispered. I imagined him slipping his cock inside me as I let my fingers slide in me. I wished I had my suitcase with my toy in it as I kept playing with myself. the thought of Adam fucking me was too much, and I started to cum. I let out a loud moan as I closed my eyes, and then I heard Adam.

"Anna, are you okay?" Shit! I opened my eyes and looked over to the door. Adam stepped in with my luggage as I was on the bed with my legs wide open. I closed my legs and covered as he came in. As soon as he saw me on the bed completely nude he turned and apologized for not knocking. I felt horrible for making him feel uncomfortable. I got up and tied the towel around me and came to him. I apologized profusely about it. Letting him know it wasn't his fault and I should have closed the door all the way.

He eventually turned around and I asked him what took him so long to get here. He had a look of sadness and I knew something was wrong. I know I shouldn't have probed more. Tears started to roll down his face, and I knew I had messed up. I took him to the bed and sat him down. That's when he told me everything. When he went home, Adam stepped in to tell Kara that he had to bring my luggage to me but she was passed out with her phone still open. When he looked she was sexting another guy. He was heartbroken. And I felt for him. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. Then I crossed a line.

I leaned in and kissed him. Adam didn't resist or hesitate to kiss me back. That flirting and sexual tension came to a head. He fell back on the bed with his legs over the edge. As I crawled on top of him. The small towel came loose and fell from my body. We continued to make put as his hands started to explore my body. I felt his hands on my butt and down my cheeks to my very wet labia. I moaned as I felt his fingers slide across my wetness. I reached down and undid his pants. I felt how hard he was and pulled his manhood out. The long smooth shaft in my hand gave me chills over what was about to happen.

Without hesitation, I pointed his cock head at my pussy and push myself down on him. It felt wonderful feeling him enter me with ease. My lust for almost twelve years had come to a head and I was now on top of the one man I thought I'd never have. I sat myself on him with my hands on his chest. Looking into his eyes I knew he wanted it too. I ground my pussy into him as his cock reached deep inside me. Deeper than my husband could. Instinct took over as I rode him. I tried not to dig my nails into his flesh as I fucked him. "Oh god yes!" I moaned. I felt his hands on my chest as my eyes closed. His cock probed my cervix as I started to bounce on him. In no time I had reached climax and screamed. "Ah, god yes! Fuck me Adam fuck me!" I forced myself down as deep as I could go on him as my body started to shake. I collapsed on him as my orgasm subsided.

We kept making out, and then Adam rolled me over and took his shirt off. I was not disappointed at all. His abs were as I imagined. Hard and defined. I wondered what Kara was thinking when she cheated on him. His pants dropped to the floor and he got on his knees between my legs. Placing one on each of his broad shoulders. He wasted no time in eating my pussy. He parted my labia in one quick flick of his tongue, and I gasped. I played with my nipples as he licked my pussy, pinching and pulling them, moaning as he rolled his upper lip up and down over my clit as his tongue entered my pussy repeatedly. My body moved with desire as he slid a finger inside me. My back arched and I let out a cry of pleasure. "AUUGH!" I came again. My legs pulled him in by his shoulders. I felt my wetness drip from me as I cried silently. Reaching for the covers I pulled them over my face and screamed into them.

My chest rose and fell with each inhale of my breath. Adam stood up, and I finally saw the massive manhood that gave me my first orgasm of the night. I couldn't help but smile as I licked my lips. I pulled myself up to the head of the bad as he climbed on the bed and over top of me. With his massive arms on either side of my head, Adam kissed me. I felt his manhood on my thigh. I needed more of him. I needed him inside me again. I reached down and directed his cock to my wet slit and waited for him to slide in.

The tip of his cock opened my labia and slipped inside my pussy. The heat must have been intense at this point. I let out a moan as he kissed me and slowly filled my desires. His head hit my cervix and my eyes rolled back into my head. Adam moaned as the full length of his cock finally entered my pussy. He felt like he was in my stomach! "Aahhh yes!" I screamed. As he pulled his cock out I felt a void that needed to be filled. Then he slammed into me and let out a grown. I gasped at the force of his cock hitting my cervix. My legs started to leave the bed and lift into the car as Adam started to slowly fuck me. With each thrust, my breast shook and I let out a moan of pleasure. He soon had me begging for him to fuck me harder. Adam obliged and poured me as my nails dug into his back. His kissing and biting my neck sent me over the edge and I came again. This time my pussy clenched down and did its job as Adam let out a loud grow and released his cum inside me. His cock pulsed and shot rope after rope of fresh cum into me.

He collapsed on top of me as I struggled to catch my breath from the amazing sex we just had. My mind went over the events that had just happened. I let my BFFs husband fuck me raw. I should have felt horrible but truthfully,  I felt satisfied that I let him get back at her for her cheating. When Adam's cock was fully soft he rolled off me and lay next to me for a bit. I kissed his cheek and went down to clean his cock off in my mouth. The mix of our cum was kinda bittersweet and saltiness. I released his cock from my mouth with a pop, slid up his body, and kissed him.

We both knew he had to get back home, but that he would most definitely be coming to pick me up the next morning. I lay in bed, fully exposed as he got dressed. Before he left, Adam thanked me for listening. I told him it was all my pleasure and that as long as Kara was sneaking around, I'd be more than happy to let him in my bed as well. I got up and walked him to the door fully nude, gave him one last kiss, and closed the door. I leaned my back against the door and thought of the amazing time I had with Adam. Walking back to bed it was already 1 AM. I noticed the stain on the bed from our last session and slipped on the opposite side of the dark stain on the otherwise white comforter. I knew if Kara found out what I did my life would be destroyed but I trusted Adam and knew I wouldn't say a word. My last thought before falling asleep was of Adam coming over in the morning and letting him fuck me again.

gaby_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby_Vega

Published 
Written by Midwest_mom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments