Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Cinema

40
22 Comments 22
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was in South Florida for a three-day trade show, the worst way to spend a weekend.

Driving from the hotel to the trade show on the first morning I saw a sign just off the Turnpike that said Adult Cinema. A thought went through my mind and I wondered what a place like that would look like inside. I had watched porn, been to strip clubs, but never to an adult theater. I attended the first day of the trade show, but the thought kept creeping in. On the way back to the hotel I pulled off the turnpike and looked for the cinema. I pulled into the parking lot, twenty or so cars parked in the lot, but I decided it was not for me and left without going in.

Day two repeated itself but the thought was more prevalent all day. It seemed to grip me with a desire to check it out. During the day I decided I would stop that night and go in. The parking lot was about the same, twenty cars or so, and I found a place in the back corner of the lot where nobody would recognize my car. Thoughts were racing through my mind – what if there was somebody I knew in there? Was it safe? What will it be like? Should I go?

I was too close to turn back so I opened the door and entered. The lobby was small, a few magazines and videos on the shelves, and no one in the lobby except the employee. My eyes were down toward the floor, hesitant to make eye contact when I heard, “$12 bucks. If you leave for any reason you have to pay to get back in.” I reached in my wallet for a credit card when I realized I did not want any record of me being there. So I pulled out a $20 – still afraid to look up. He handed me my change, buzzed the door open, and I went in. It was too late to turn back.

I first noticed two things – the darkness and the sounds from the video. t took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness and I maneuvered around the wall and into the theater. On the screen was a petite blonde being pounded from behind. I could now see inside and there were approximately six rows, eight seats to the row divided in the center by an aisle. The theater was about half full and all guys. I saw the third row on the left was empty and I headed to that row. Safely seated on an empty row I could now start surveying what I had walked into. The movie covered the entire front wall, and I was surprised at the high quality of the picture. The sound was mostly of the woman moaning as she was being licked.

I looked to my right and there were two guys sitting in the same row across the aisle. They are separated by a couple of seats but WHAT WAS I SEEING? They both had their cocks out of their pants and were stroking themselves. I was shocked but not leaving yet. As looked around almost everyone had their cock out, some were stroking themselves, and then I saw guys stroking each other. In the back of the theater, there were two guys receiving blowjobs. I was thinking, 'This is crazy but no way can I leave now. And I am safe, I have a row to myself.' 

As I became more accustomed to the setting, I realized some of the moans I heard were not just from the movie. To my right one of the guys climaxed and his groans were loud. Almost as soon as he finished the guy on the same row finished too. Almost immediately they zipped up, stood up, and left.

After a few minutes, I had adjusted to the setting and began to stroke myself but only through my jeans. I heard guys cumming across the theater and I heard the regular buzz of the door as other people entered the theater. Then I was shocked as someone touched my shoulder and ask if they could sit down. As I turned to face them I realized it was a female. Long dark brown hair, not a beauty queen but I had seen lots worse. I mumbled yes and she crossed in front of me and sat beside me. The usual talk – do you come here often, not many ladies here, etc. She told me that she comes once a month and that she loves porn.

"Why did you sit here?"

She replied it was the only almost empty row. I look around and she was right, and everyone was staring at her.

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

What should I do? Stay here? Talk to her? Just watch the movie? And she gave me the answer as she leaned over and asked me to pinch her nipples. She had on a white button-down blouse and a bra, a tan skirt, and high heels. I reached over and squeezed through her shirt. “I said to pinch it – hard."

 As I did she quietly moaned and her hand brushed my leg. As I pinched harder, she squeezed my leg and moved her hand to my cock which was getting harder by the second. I unbuttoned her blouse and reached inside her top. Her nipples were protruding and rock hard. It was still very dark but I surmised 38D. She leaned over again and whispered, “the better you do on my tits, the better I will do on your cock.” Apparently, I was doing well because she unzipped my pants and took me out.

For a moment I become more aware of our surroundings and realized most of the guys have relocated so they could see us better. Most were stroking their cocks in plain site. She lowered her head down on my cock and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue danced around the head and tip of my cock and her hands cupped my balls. By now she was completely out of her bra and her top was hanging open by one button. She continued to tell me to pinch and as I pinched harder she squeezed my balls. I finally reached the point of no return and I pumped my cum in her mouth. She squeezed it all out of me swallowing every drop. I collapsed back in the seat and saw multiple guys stroking themselves. She once again leaned over and told me to go to the men’s room and bring back wet paper towels.

Not knowing what was next I did as she asked. When I returned she has moved to the front row and the men are standing in front of her in a semi-circle. Her blouse was now off and she told them to cum on her breasts. I stopped just behind her and watched as guy after guy shot their load on her. She had cum all over her breasts. As the final guy finished, she reached back and took my hand bringing me in front of her. She took the towels and cleaned the cum off of her breasts. Then she spread her legs, took my hand, put it on her pussy, and told me to finish her. She was dripping wet and I began to finger her. She put her hand on her clit and she began to orgasm. She was so loud and was almost in convulsions as she hit multiple orgasms. She finally slowed down and gradually laid back in the chair.

By now I had another hard-on.  She saw it and stroked me through my pants. Slowly at first and then she picked up the speed and the pressure.  As I reached my second cum she slowly continued to stroke me. She put her top and bra back on and straightened her skirt. She took her panties, put them in my pocket, and whispered in my ear to remember this night and walked out.

I left shortly after her, got in my car, drove out of the parking lot, and remembered that I had one more night in town.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments