Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A True Tale From My Travels. Part 2.

"The Christmas shopping season brings more new experiences."

17
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I slept like the dead and awoke to the alarm feeling pretty dammed good. I took a long look at the " See You Soon" written in lipstick by Tonya on the bathroom mirror before I stepped into the shower. After a quick shower and the wrestling match with my new blow dryer, I quickly dressed and then headed out the door and only stopped long enough for a coffee to go from a local diner before driving to the local TV station for my interview.

The hostess was a striking older female that had done some work on Broadway in her younger days before she landed this gig doing mini commercials for the mall. The interview went well and as I was preparing to leave she gave me an inviting stare and dropped a few hints about us getting together for drinks that evening. She even handed me her business card with her personal phone number written on the back, yet I found myself declining.

I headed to the mall whose parking lots were already filling up with shoppers despite this early hour and silently thanked the mall owners for assigning me a parking spot close to the entrance. Once inside I sought out one of the small restaurants where I enjoyed a hearty breakfast. Afterward, as I lingered over my coffee and cigarette I allowed myself to think about the events of last night.

Part of me still couldn't believe it happened, but happen it did. The sexy lady that showed up at my motel room turned out to be a man in the process of becoming a woman. Even after I discovered the truth I didn't throw her out but invited her to stay as I was fascinated. My fascination was such that when we embraced again and I could feel her hard warm cock pressing against me I wasn't repulsed.

On my way to my stage, about a half dozen, attractive girls that worked the mall stores and the gift wrapping tables recognized me as the puppeteer, smiled and waved. A  few waved me over and I stopped to exchange words of greetings and flirt, but I wasn't interested. What was wrong with me today? These ladies were very attractive, but thoughts of Tonya were present in my memory as we spoke.

The audience for the first show was pretty good, but no Tonya. I began to feel a little depressed and questioned myself at being just a one night stand for her. It wasn't until after the noon show that I saw Tonya approaching and I will admit that my heart started beating a little faster as she drew closer.

Today she was dressed in another tight black miniskirt but added a red silk blouse along with her black high heeled knee-high boots. She greeted me with a peck on the side of my face.

"You look dammed good on TV," she told me as she took a seat next to me.

"They're showing them already? But I just filmed them this morning," I replied.

"The mall's not going to miss an opportunity to attract potential shoppers. They'll probably run that spot non-stop until Christmas Eve," she answered.

As she sat down, the hem of her mini moved up just far enough to offer me a momentary glimpse of the tops of her nylons stockings and she allowed me a good long look before she tugged the hem of her skirt down. There was an uncomfortable period of silence as she dug a cigarette out of her purse and lit it.

"I missed you this morning," I confessed.

"I missed you also, but I wanted to give you some time to think about all that happened as I'm sure that this is uncharted territory for you," she informed me while staring into my eyes.

I could only nod in response and our conversation seemed to focus on my sexual preferences and she smiled as I revealed my likes and dislikes. 

"So you're big on girls in sexy lingerie," she asked.

"That should have been obvious due to last night," I responded.

She then questioned me on my sexual experiences and smiled at my stories. She only revealed one of her stories as the memories caused her pain.

"You know that I was once thrown out of a would-be lovers motel room during a rainstorm in my underwear when he learned my secret. Thankfully he tossed out my purse and clothing a moment later," she admitted in a quiet voice.

"I would have never done that," I admitted.

"I know. That's' why I spent so much time talking to you yesterday. I sensed that you were a gentleman but I needed to be sure," she informed me as she placed a hand on my thigh.

At the sight and feeling of her fingers with their red-lacquered nails resting on my thigh, I was overcome with the desire to take her in my arms and kiss her, but the presence of so many shoppers and mall employees caused me to hold my desires in check.

florez_jhoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
florez_jhoa

"So, are you going to invite me over this evening? I won't feel bad if you decline now that you know the truth," she stated in a low tone.

"Please consider yourself invited," I answered.

"Good," Tonya answered as she stood up. "Then I will see you tonight."

I received another brief kiss on the cheek and I watched the movement of her butt under her tight skirt as she walked away. After that, the day dragged by and I found myself daydreaming about her between shows and I scolded myself for it.

"What is wrong with you? That's a man," I told myself.

Finally, the end of the day arrived, and I raced back to my motel to shower and change. The knock-on my door came around ten and I ushered her inside. I was delighted that she was still wearing the same outfit she had on this morning. She took a seat at the small table and I served her a Coke before taking a seat opposite her.

We talked and flirted for the longest time and I couldn't help but notice the presence of her extended nipples under her blouse as we talked. Between the sight of them, the intoxicating aroma of her perfume, and the sight of her long legs sheathed in black nylons I was hard as a rock in no time.

"So, are you ready for the next step?" she asked.

"The next step," I parrotted.

"Yes. I didn't want to overwhelm you on our first night," she explained as she leaned across the table and placed her lips on mine.

The moment her soft lips made contact with mine, any and all hesitation I might have felt vanished.

Tonya had me swivel in my chair and I was treated to her doing a slow strip until she was clad only in her bra, garter belt, and nylons. Her cock was already stiff and I was fascinated by the sight of it under her black silk panties. She then had me stand and helped me remove my clothing and she smiled when she saw that I was also hard as a rock.

She then led me to the bed and made me lay down on my back as she took a position at my side. We shared more long kisses until she pulled away and gave me a sexy smile before she moved her head away from my face and down my body. She began to plant kisses on my neck, chest, and all down my stomach until she reached my throbbing erection. I then watched wide-eyed as her small red tongue began to slowly circle the head of my cock in between planting kisses on it.

Now I was no stranger to blowjobs, but I stopped her.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" she questioned as she twisted her head to look me in the eyes.

"I love it except I won't last too long. I never do," I admitted with a touch of embarrassment.

"That will come with time and experience," she answered with a warm smile. 

She then moved onto her back and I watched with unblinking eyes as the fingers of both hands moved to the waistband of her panties and pulled them down causing her rock-hard cock to spring out. She then rolled onto her side again to face me. She gently took a hold of my hard cock and invited me to do the same to her.

There was a moment's hesitation before my hand encircled her rigid manhood, that was not as big as mine but was just as hard, and we begin to slowly masturbate each other in between kisses. Tonya's moaning increased with each passing minute along with her breathy requests to make her cum. A minute or two later she released my cock  as a massive orgasm took her and I could feel her warm cum hit my leg.

I had not finished as Tonya's orgasm passed and when I told her that's it was my turn she requested that I cum on her tits. She quickly mounted me and lowered her magnificent breasts toward me. Just the touch of one silky orb with its extended nipple against the head of my cock was all that was required and I lost an impressive load on her tits.

Tonya rolled off me and once again we cuddle and kiss. The rational section of my brain was still screaming that this is a man dressed as a woman and I ignored it as we continued to kiss. On the third time, she straddled me and placed my hard cock between her full breasts before she pressed them together. She commenced a gentle up and down movement and it didn't take long before I lost my load between her silky soft tits.

"That was your first tit fuck, How'd you like it?" she asked in a soft purr.

"That was fantastic," I responded.

"I'm glad. But believe it or not, the best is yet to come," she responded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments