Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Second Encounter

"A surprise visit while in Milwaukee"

61
11 Comments 11
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Is it possible I have found true love? Only time will tell..."

An hour after I arrived at my office Monday morning, two dozen red roses were delivered to me. There was no signature on the card, it wasn’t needed, I knew it was Thomas. I was still on cloud nine from Saturday night and Sunday morning with him. My week was going to be a busy one. My schedule had me traveling to Milwaukee. Time was short but I wanted to acknowledge his thoughtful gesture. I picked up the phone to call him.

I dialed his number. The phone rang, three, then four, then five times. Finally, the line clicked. It was his voicemail recording. ‘This is Thomas. I’m unavailable to take your call. Please leave a message at the beep.’ Hearing his voice, even though it was a recording, made me feel steamy. I've never had this happen to me before. I decided not to leave a message. The things I wanted to say needed to be live, not a recording. I hung up.

My assistant Jennifer stepped into my office. She had been with me for years when I was a partner in private practice in New York City. I retired and moved to Florida. When I decided to come out of retirement, I called her. Without hesitation, she gave her notice and moved to work with me again. She is young enough to be my daughter and I’ve offered to put her through law school. She and I have a special relationship. We are a team. She knows me and understands my needs.

At times, I’ve had lustful thoughts of being with her but, I’ve never followed through on those desires. Fortunately, I’ve always kept my senses about me. She saw the flowers and said, “You have an admirer?”

I grinned. “Just an old friend from New York. You might remember him.  Thomas, his wife Loren passed away several years ago. You met him several times. Do you remember him?”

Jen looked surprised. “Oh sure, I remember him well. He’s a pilot for American. A very handsome man. Was he in town over the weekend?”

This time I could feel my face turn red when I answered her. “No, not for the weekend. He retired and moved to Indian Rocks Beach in Pinellas County. He called me and we went to dinner Saturday night.”

The bond she and I have is more like a mother and daughter rather than an employee-employer relationship. She had a knowing look on her face. “Hmmm. Really. How did that go?”

My face gave away the answer without having to say a word. Jen smiled and started to walk out of my office. She stopped and turned. “Your flight leaves in less than two hours. I have a car waiting for you.”

As usual, she was the model of efficiency. It was a quick ride to the airport. While I was in the back seat, I couldn’t stop thinking about Thomas. He had an effect on me that I haven’t felt in many years. The thought of him inside me, making love to me was causing a tickle between my legs. I slid my hand up my dress and started to lightly scratch myself. My eyes closed, I took a deep breath, and had a quick quiet orgasm. My driver had no idea.

The flight from Tallahassee to Milwaukee was uneventful but long. There are no direct flights from Tallahassee so I had a layover in Charlotte, North Carolina. Thankfully, Jennifer had a car and driver waiting for me in Milwaukee. The ride to my hotel felt like it took forever. With the Republican Convention in town, traffic was crazy, hotels were packed, and there wasn’t a reservation at a restaurant available. I am so fortunate to have Jen. She had everything planned and scheduled for me.

This trip was short notice for me, I wasn’t planning on traveling for my boss but, he insisted. I had a Lakeview suite at the Pfister Hotel. Once again, Jennifer worked her magic and booked me at a five-star hotel downtown in a very comfortable room. Perfect. I bumped into people I know in the lobby. The American Bar Association was hosting a cocktail reception at my hotel so I decided to stop in and have a drink. I only stayed for one and went to my room. I had to review a speech that my boss was giving the next morning.

Like I’ve done a hundred times before, I slid the keycard and opened the door. I was shocked. There was someone in the room when I stepped in. When I saw who it was, I thought I would faint, it was Thomas. My excitement was evident in the way I took a single step across the room to hold him. We embraced as if we were apart for a year. It was just yesterday morning that we were naked in each other’s arms. He pressed against me so I could feel his excitement. The bulge in his pants revealed his desire for me.

After I released my grip on him, I started with the questions. “What are you doing here? How did you find me? Why did you…”

He cut me off. With sarcasm in his tone, he said, “If you’re upset, I can go.”

The adrenaline rush through my body when he said that made me weak. Of course I didn’t want him to leave. What I wanted was to rip his pants off and ride that magnificent cock of his. I wanted us to come together over and over like we did this past weekend.

“Upset? Absolutely not! Just astounded. How did you find me? All I told you was I may have to come to Milwaukee this week. I didn’t give you any details.”

As I was speaking, without realizing it, I was stroking his member through his trousers. He didn’t stop me.

He flashed that beautiful grin. “You called me this morning but, didn’t leave a message. The number was on my caller ID. I dialed the number and spoke to Jennifer. She was more than happy to give up all the information I needed to surprise you. Southwest has a nonstop flight from Tampa. One of the benefits of being a retired pilot, I can fly standby for free. I sat in the jump seat in the cockpit. And, here I am.”

Throughout his entire explanation, I never stopped touching his cock. He didn’t seem to mind. Then he manhandle me to a chair and nudged me down. I offered no resistance. He fell to his knees, lifted my dress, and spread my legs. As usual, I wasn’t wearing panties.

As he moved closer, he said, “That is a little promiscuous. I like that.”

I grabbed the back of his head to guide him to me. He didn’t need any encouragement. As soon as his lips touched me, I started to melt. It was obvious to me that Thomas was no stranger to pleasing a woman. His tongue started to flail and explore, immediately hitting the right spots.

I started to moan, “Oh Thomas, where have you been my whole life?”

He sucked on my clitoris. His softness and caring moves made the detonation intense. I know I was saying things, I just can’t remember the words. Then he buried his fingers inside me. The way he moved and twisted hit my G-spot and drove me senseless. It was explosive.

Time stopped. I was slumped in the chair, relishing the moment. When he was finished he stood and started to remove his clothes, slowly and meticulously so that I would watch his every move. He is so sexy and knows what a woman loves, he knows what I love.

When he was finished, he stood naked in front of me. He looked incredible. It was my turn now. He reached out to me, helping me out of the chair. I’ve been stripped naked by both men and women. The way Thomas did it was different. He was gentle and not in a rush enjoying the process.

With each move, he would stop and kiss the part of my body that he exposed. He turned me and pulled the zipper on the back of my dress down. I could feel his lips kissing my neck, then down my spine. It sent a shiver through my body and caused my nipples to harden.

I moaned the words. “Thomas, touch my nipples, pinch me.”

His hands slid in my dress. I held my arms straight out making it easy for him to slide the dress off my shoulders. He pressed against me as my dress fell to the floor. His erection rubbed against my back and his arms wrapped around my waist. He continued to kiss my neck and shoulders as his hands moved to cover my breasts. The flow between my legs was continuous.

My eyes were closed as I leaned my head back on his chest. “Please make love to me.”

Like on Saturday, he was not in a rush. He continued the romantic foreplay, running his fingers up and down my body, touching every inch of me. It was as if he was exploring me, looking for ways to arouse me. It worked. The flutter he sent through my body created a greater desire for his love.

I stopped him and went to my suitcase. I pulled out a bottle of body lotion.

“Here, spread this on me. I love the coconut scent.” Then I closed my eyes and lay on the bed and waited for him.

The scent of coconut filled the room and I could hear him rubbing the lotion on his hands. He started on my feet and ankles, working up my calves to my knees.

My body was limp and I could hardly get the words out. “Thomas, you have such a soft touch.”

He didn’t say anything. His focus was on pleasing me. Both his hands worked on my right leg, then the left. I instinctively opened my legs so he could smear my inner thighs with lotion. A single finger started to dab my rim, lightly circling it. I could feel my clitoris becoming erect. Thomas spent extra time coating it with a combination of lotion and my nectar. I resisted the urge to scream. My eyes opened for a moment, his cock was glistening with pre-cum. I reached out to return the favor.

He stopped me, slowly placing my hand by my side. “This is all about you. I will have my time later.”

I’ve never had a man care about my contentment like that before. More lotion was applied and his hands ran up my hips, tummy, and sides. He coated my breasts, squeezing and massaging the lotion into my skin. My nipples were like granite as he gave each one a little twist with his greasy fingers. At this point, I was in another dimension. All I could visualize was him on top of me, inside me, making love to me.

He broke my concentration. “Roll over, I’ll massage your back.”

“No. No more. I need you to take me now.” It was all the words I could muster.

Take me he did. His strong hands spread my legs apart, pushing my knees toward my chest. Time stood still as he started to slide into me. It was slow but with determination. He leaned into me and started to kiss me as he sunk into my body. The feeling was beyond words. He was in no rush. This wasn’t like so many others before him. He was making love to me. I never wanted this to end. It started a succession of orgasms that would last through the night.

After a half dozen climaxes, maybe more, I didn’t count, he pulled out of me and rolled me over. I thought he was going to attack my ass. He didn’t. His lips started a sequence of kisses and nibbles down my back, something that I had never had before. I was flat on my stomach when he spread my legs. He was kneeling straight up as he started to re-enter me. His hands were on my ass as he started to surge into my vagina. This was a new position for me. I’ve been fucked from behind many times but, never like this.

I was face down into a pillow. “Oh my God Thomas, you are an expert at making me feel like a woman. How do you do it?”

No answer came. I didn’t expect one. The orgasms kept building, each one a little stronger than the last. This was heavenly. Thomas was like a machine. He kept up a flawless tempo. Then he gave a final push, holding himself in place and I could feel him filling my insides. With all the energy he could summon, he kept pumping into me, it was like hot lava flowing into me. Then he collapsed to my side holding me, never letting me go.

I pulled the bed covers over us as we basked in the grandeur of our love. Neither of us made a move. We held each other, kissing, touching, exploring, and fondling. This is what had been missing from my life. Hours seemed like minutes.

After a long while, I had to break the news to him. “Thomas, I have to review the speech my boss is giving tomorrow. Speech writers tend to throw things into the text that could create issues down the road for him. That is where I come in. It is why he needed me here.”

So understanding he said, “Of course. I know you are here working. Go get your computer and bring it back here. We can stay naked in bed and I’ll watch you work.”

His cock was like a flagpole. I thought to myself, ‘Oh yeah, I’ll be able to work with that staring me in the face.’ I went to get my computer. When I returned with my laptop, Thomas had his dick in his hand, stroking himself and smiling at me, making a silly face like a teenage boy inviting me to his member.

bbw_queen18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_queen18

I giggled like a schoolgirl. “Stop that! How am I supposed to work?”

Thomas had the pillows propped up and ready for me. It was quite comfortable working nude in bed. The problem was, he wouldn’t leave me alone. It was fun, he kept touching me. I would be deep in thought and all of a sudden, a finger would tickle my clit. One time, I almost sent my laptop across the room. He laughed.

It seemed like it took forever but, I finally finished reviewing tomorrow's speech. I had to make several minor changes and I was done. Now I could give Thomas the attention he craved and deserved. As soon as the laptop closed, he was ready for me. The passion this man exhibits is amazing. My ex-husband of thirty-five years could never read me. After one weekend with Thomas, he knows what I want, how I want it, and everything I yearn for.

Another man would have jumped on me and fucked me, used me for his pleasure, treating me like a whore. Not Thomas. Everything he does is with thought and desire. I can tell that my contentment is important to him. Just the way he touches me sends a chill up my spine. There was a knock on the door. He jumped up, wrapped a towel around his body, and answered the door.

It was room service. I didn’t realize it but, while I was engrossed in my work, he called and ordered me a surprise. I heard him in the distance saying, ‘Thank you,’ and closed the door.

In he came pushing a serving cart with a white tablecloth, a lit candle, and an assortment of fresh fruits. Cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, and my favorite, chocolate-covered strawberries. In the center of the display was a bowl of fresh whipped cream and a bottle of Dom Perignon. The first thing he did was pop the champagne cork and pour two glasses. Then he took a strawberry, dipped it in whipped cream, and fed it to me as if I was a Greek goddess and he was my servant.

The second strawberry dipped in the fluffy white whipped cream was brushed across both my nipples. Before he fed me the chocolaty fruit, he licked the cream off me. I started to feel the familiar flow from between my legs. My instincts took over, my legs spreading, offering myself to him. His finger dipped into his glass of champagne, then circled my clitoris with the wet finger. I succumbed to his touch with a diminutive shudder. It was the beginning of a series of orgasms throughout the night.

We drank and enjoyed the fruit. I spooned a glob of the sweet cream on the head of his cock and licked it off like an ice cream cone. I wanted to make sure he was taken care of like he does for me. My mouth continued to make love to his shaft, taking it deep into my throat.

“Oh Darlene, I love you.”

I hadn’t heard those words in years. It threw me a little. Was this just a moment of passionate rambling, or did he mean it? I let the comment go and continued attacking his cock. His breathing was hard and I knew it wouldn’t be long. Like a shotgun blast, the flood of cum in my throat was staggering. I had trouble taking it all. He has the power of a much younger man. His hands pulled me up and his lips met mine, tasting his own cum.

Our bodies wilted, spent from the constant frenzy of the last five hours. We never let go continuing to caress one another. The occasional squeeze or feel made me long for more. The bottle of Dom Perignon was empty and we couldn’t eat another bite of fruit. Thomas held me in the crook of his arm, I had a single leg over him and we just appreciated each other’s company. We enjoyed some pillow talk.

Out of the blue, Thomas asked, “What is the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?”

The question made me nervous. The last thing I wanted to do was scare this beautiful man off.  Since my divorce, I’ve become a tiger with an appetite for sexual adventure. It took me a minute, I had to think about it, recounting the last year of my life. Being honest is always the safest way to go. I wasn’t going to lie to him, I just wasn’t sure how he would react to my newfound activities.

“Well, since I divorced Rick, I discovered that I am bi-sexual.”

Thomas wasn't as shocked as I thought he would be. “Really? I could see that. I love women, why shouldn’t you? So that is it, you have sex with women?”

He was still holding me, stroking my arm, my head was leaning against his chest. I continued, “I’ve had a lot of sex with many partners. I’ve discovered that I missed out on so much and I guess I have been making up for lost time.”

That opened up Pandora’s Box and piqued his interest. I regretted saying that. “We were neighbors for so long. You and Rick were so conservative, sex was never a topic of conversation. How did you all of a sudden change?”

“Do you remember my childhood friend Betsy? About a year ago she hooked me up with a doctor, a sex therapist. I was feeling old and useless. My body was changing and I wasn’t ready to live life like an old maid. The doctor set me up on a program of hormone therapy. It turned me from a dried-out old hag to a nymphomaniac. It took some adjustments to get the correct balance and now I live a full life.”

He lay there, pondering my explanation. He finally spoke. “You may think this is crazy but, I am not surprised that Betsy had something to do with your transformation. I never cheated on Loren. But if I ever did, I always thought it would be with Betsy. Just the way she acted when we were all together at your place. She always seemed to come on to me, and every other man in the room. You never really answered my original question though. How kinky have you become?”

“I don’t want you to think less of me if I tell you. And, after I tell you, you have to confess yours to me. Deal?”

His dick got hard as he thought about this conversation. “Okay, deal.”

I started to divulge what I thought was my craziest indiscretion. “This past Christmas, I was feeling lonely and bored. I decided to get in the car and start to drive. I had no destination in mind when I started. The short story is, that I stopped for gas at a truck stop. Hooked up with two truck drivers, they were twin brothers from Canada. I gave them a Christmas to remember in the sleeper berth in their truck. I fucked both of them at the same time.”

Now we were face to face, looking into each other’s eyes. I waited for his reaction. Again, it wasn’t what I expected. “That is just about the hottest thing I’ve ever heard.”

He held me tight and kissed me. In return, I stroked his cock. We were ready to make love again. Then I stopped. “Okay, now that you know I am a slutty little lawyer bitch, it’s your turn, tell me yours.”

The look on his face was priceless. He had a devilish grin as he started his tale. “Loren and I were swingers. We loved going to private parties and swapping partners. It was never cheating since we were always together. I loved watching her with other men. Years ago, she and I were growing apart. We decided to try a different lifestyle. It saved our marriage. We were in love more than ever after we started trading bedfellows.”

Now I was shocked. “I had no idea. We were so close. How come you never approached us to participate?”

Puzzled, he said, “Really? Rick is gay. I’m not into that. I’m all man and love women. If I thought for a New York minute you were interested, I would have loved to bring you into the mix. The problem was, in our circle of friends, it was always couples, not singles. That is one of the rules we had. This way everyone was on a level playing field.”

I looked away. “You know, I didn’t know he was gay. It was only when I caught him in the act with a man in our bedroom that I found out. I always thought it was me, that he didn’t find me sexy or attractive. I could never seem to satisfy him. I was so blind and naïve. Now I’m even more embarrassed that I know others knew about him and I didn't.”

His eyes showed empathy. “Darlene, don’t feel that way. That's the past and you can’t change that. You can only look to the future and you seem to be doing just fine with that. You are an amazing woman. And, if you have any doubt about your ability to satisfy a man, get that out of your head right now.”

I felt better and steered the conversation back to him. “So you told me about Loren. What about you? Is watching her the only kinky thing you’ve ever done?”

“Not at all. Like I said, I love women. I love to please a woman, any woman. Loren and I enjoyed orgies. I guess the craziest thing I’ve ever done was let Loren tie me up and invite a woman to peg me while she jerked me off. She enjoyed watching me be someone's bitch as much as I loved watching her with other men.”

With that, our conversation was over. He rolled me onto my back and once again, started kissing me. I thought I knew what was to come. His big beautiful cock found me without effort. I pulled my legs back and he sunk into me. It was immediate gratification. Something about the way he moved himself just gets me fired up. After our conversation, all I could visualize was him being tied and used. I wanted to fuck him all night.

The words just started to pour out of me. “Take me to an orgy Thomas. Fuck me in front of everyone. Make me come. Let me be your slut.”

I couldn’t help myself, I was losing control and it was getting him worked up. Then it happened. Thomas went from a caring and gentle lover to a crazed sexual deviant. He held my arms down, screwing me forcefully, without affection. It was good, I loved being taken like this. This was pure animal sex and I started to come.

I went crazy. “You motherfucker! Don’t stop! Fuck me harder! Give it to me you fuck!”

The orgasm never stopped. He just kept on driving into me. I was helpless and he wasn’t going to let up until he was done. This was so different from the lover I had earlier. Abruptly, he pulled out of me. I thought it was over but, he was just getting started. I was so excited, the orgasm never subsided.

His strong grip rolled me over and he pulled me to the edge of the bed. Now I was bent over unveiling a whole new opportunity for Thomas to take me. There was nothing gentle about him now. He wanted me and he was going to take what he wanted. I stood on my toes, lifting to meet his aggression. His hand slid up and down from my clit to my ass coating his fingers in a combination of my natural glaze and his cum. Then he buried two fingers into my asshole, lubricating me for his final onslaught.

My eyes closed and I begged him, “Oh my God, Thomas, let me have it!”

His hand reached out. In a single motion, he pushed my back down while pulling my head back by the hair making it difficult for me to move. The other hand guided his dick into me. I loved the pain and knowing it was Thomas made this special for me. This was a beast taking his prey and it made me start to come again. I was having an anal orgasm.

I screamed out, “I’m coming! You’re so big, I can feel every inch of you, come now! Empty your balls inside me!”

That was all it took. He howled like an animal in heat. The throbbing was surreal. The fire burning inside me was like nothing I’d ever experienced. He filled me with his seed. Then, as quick as he started, he finished. Out of breath, his body collapsed next to me on the bed. I was still bent over, his cum dripping down my legs. My heart was beating so hard, I could feel it throughout my body. His hand reached out running up and down my back. The silence in the room was deafening. We lay still for a long while.

Thomas broke the silence. “I’m sorry.”

I lifted my head with a perplexed look. “Sorry for what? I loved that you took me like that. I wanted you. You’re such a strong and masculine man. Whether it's soft and gentle or forceful and rough, the way you make love to me is electrifying. I never want you to stop. I loved giving myself to you.”

We both repositioned ourselves on the bed. The embrace was special. Even though we’ve known each other for a quarter century, we learned so much about each other that day. The rest of the night was spent just holding one another. Our kisses were special and I had a feeling that this may be the beginning of a new found special friendship.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments