Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Year's Eve Party

"How I met my sexual soulmate"

62
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I met her at a New Year’s Eve party. I can remember it clearly, even after more than fifty years. I had been invited to the party by two girls from work. They were punch-card operators and I’d been trying to get into their pants for ages but without success. Anyway, they shared an apartment and had decided to throw a New Year’s Eve party, inviting a number of people from work as well as other friends. The party was on a Tuesday night.

I arrived quite late to find the party in full swing. There was lots of drinking and some dancing. Several couples were getting quite amorous. After a while, I decided to have a break and wandered into the kitchen where a number of people were gathered. We were all standing around chatting and drinking when in walked this girl, an unlit cigarette between her fingers.

“Would one of you dragons please breathe on my cigarette,” she said.

I looked at her. She was about 5’ 6” with longish brown hair and was wearing glasses. She had a nice-sized bust and an attractive body, and she oozed sex. It just poured out of her, that ‘come and fuck me, you’ll have the time of your life’ look. My cock stirred just looking at her.

I fumbled in my pocket and found a lighter, holding it to her cigarette while I steadied her hand.

“Thanks,” she said, blowing smoke at me, “I don’t know you. What’s your name?”

“Alan,” I replied, “and yours?”

“It’s Ilse.”

“Is that German?”

“Yes.”

She didn’t sound German to me, more South African. Anyway, it was the start of a conversation when suddenly we heard the countdown for the new year on the radio, culminating in the clock strike. We all joined arms and sang Auld Lang Syne, then she and I turned to each other and kissed as one does on New Year’s Eve.

But it didn’t stop there. We drew back and looked at each other then kissed again, this time more erotically, with passion. I enjoyed that, she was a good kisser with soft lips and an exploring tongue, and it wasn’t long before we were in a close embrace, feeling our bodies against each other, our hands roaming and touching.

After a while we stopped for a rest and started to talk to each other, finding out who we were, what we did, where we lived, why we were here. I learned that she was indeed of German background, was a few years older than I was, had been married and recently divorced and was staying with a friend.

She was clearly very bright with a broad range of knowledge and, like me, was a programmer. She was quite a provocative and challenging person which I like, and had an infectious if somewhat dirty laugh. She was also damn sexy and was giving me a permanent erection. I told her about myself, how old I was, what interests I had, that I shared an apartment with a friend, was a programmer, and was unattached.

The more time I spent with her, the more I thought how lucky I was to have met her. She was just the sort of person I like and want to be with. I also found her extremely desirable and very much wanted to fuck her.

After some time she said that she wanted to go home. I suggested to her that I walk her home to make sure she was safe. I also thought she might ask me in. She thanked me very much and so we set off together.

When we arrived, she said she would normally have asked me in for coffee, but as this was not her place and she was only staying temporarily, she felt she couldn’t. I was disappointed but managed to spend the next fifteen minutes kissing passionately. I asked if I might visit her on New Year’s Day, to which she said yes, and then went inside. I went back to my place.

The next morning I walked down to visit her. This time I was invited inside and introduced to her friend, Sandy. I wasn’t able to get physical as Sandy was around. Instead, we talked about all manner of things.

During the course of the conversation, Ilse showed me a record she’d recently bought. She hadn't played it as unfortunately, following her divorce, she didn’t have a record player. I suggested she come and visit me and she could play it on mine. She and Sandy were doing something later that day and the next two days were work days, so we decided it would have to be on Saturday and agreed to meet again at Sandy’s place then walk up to mine. I left them shortly thereafter.

I arrived on Saturday morning and she invited me in. She looked bloody sexy as always, wearing a blue dress that had a zip all the way down the front. Very convenient, I thought, I can just pull the zip down and she’ll be mostly naked in front of me.

After a while, we left and walked to my place. My flatmate, Peter, was away, so I was alone. Ilse came in and we sat down and talked. We had a typical conversation that happens between two intelligent people, each trying to outwit the other, full of teasing and provocation. She sat on a small sofa while I sat in a big old leather chair that belonged to Peter.

I desperately wanted to get physical with her but was worried that she might be put off, so I thought of tickling her, which would allow me to get physical and was not offensive. So that’s what I did, I tickled her. That soon turned into passion and it wasn’t long before I was sitting in the chair with her kneeling astride me, kissing me.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

I soon had her zip down and was playing with her breasts. They were marvellous, firm and full with large areolae and nice big nipples. I took her bra off and sucked them, while she fumbled with my fly and took out my cock. After a short while, I suggested we go to the bedroom where it was more comfortable.

We got off the chair and went to the bedroom, where we both got properly undressed and then into the bed. I remember looking at her lying naked in front of me, and thinking how beautiful and sexy she looked. I was sitting back on my haunches, my cock sticking up, precum dribbling out of it, then leaned over and lowered myself onto her.

She pulled her knees up and took my cock in her hand, guiding it into her cunt. I was supporting myself on my hands and looking down at her face as I pushed my cock into her, meeting with some initial resistance at the entrance, but then gradually, as her vaginal sphincter relaxed, my glans popped through and into her, spreading her walls apart.

I can still remember that feeling of sudden release and my glans sliding into her vagina. It was exquisite. Her vagina felt warm and slippery, like a special sleeve fitting my cock perfectly. It rippled around my cock as I went deeper inside, stimulating it as never before. The way she moved her body and the control she had over her pelvic muscles was amazing. My cock had never felt so good.

I felt her hook her legs around mine and her feet brace against my calves as she lifted her hips and thrust against me, sucking my cock in as my glans pushed her walls apart, my corona rubbing them and sending electric shocks through it. I felt my cock bump into her cervix then slide underneath it until it hit the end of her tunnel.

Her face was alive, her eyes sparkling and her mouth in a huge grin. I lay down on her, squashing her breasts, and kissed her, then lifted myself again and started to fuck her with long, slow strokes. She fucked me back in time to my thrusts.

Her cunt felt divine, and she knew just how to move to give me maximum pleasure. She had muscles in there that I never even knew existed. She was also very vocal, expressing the pleasure she was enjoying, and I was in seventh heaven. This woman was an incredible lover and I was experiencing feelings that were out of this world.

With all of that, I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I held off as long as I could but inevitably my arousal reached a level that I couldn’t resist and I started thrusting hard into her, speeding up and pounding into her cunt. She fucked me back vigorously, telling me how good it was until suddenly I couldn’t hold off anymore. I gave a huge push as I felt the muscle at the base of my cock tense, my balls rise and clutch my shaft, and a huge surge of semen rush up my shaft and jet into her.

“Aaaargh,” she cried and her cunt gripped my cock tightly, then spasmed in the same rhythm as my ejaculations, squeezing every drop out of my diminishing spurts. I could feel my semen swirling around the head of my cock as her vagina contracted and relaxed rhythmically. Eventually, my heartbeat started to slow down and I collapsed on top of her, although my cock remained hard.

It was the first time that I’d ever experienced a simultaneous orgasm, and it was mind-blowing. We talked as lovers do after that, enjoying feeling each other’s skin and saying how much we’d enjoyed it. We kissed and touched and soon my cock hardened to full strength and we did it all again, only this time it took much, much longer, and it felt even more intense.

I loved the way she enjoyed sex, her groans, her cries, her exhortations to 'fuck me'. I loved the way she tensed up when she was about to cum, holding her breath, then the sudden release with a cry, followed by 'Oh. Oh.' and a long drawn-out sigh.

We ended up spending the whole day and much of the night fucking. It was an unbelievable experience. Making love with her was incredible. We were just a perfect fit for each other. The bed was an absolute mess with cum stains all over the sheets. Our bodies were sticky and wet with semen, sweat, and whatever other fluids the body produces, but we didn’t care.

The next morning we woke up and fucked again then had a bath together. I had to go to church as I was in the choir, so after having some coffee we left together. I walked with her back to Sandy’s place then went on to church saying that I would call her on Monday. We’d had a fantastic time but, more importantly, we knew then that we were meant for each other. She more or less moved into my place some two weeks after that.

We were very active sexually, making love at least twice a day - in the morning and at night, often with multiple orgasms. The weekends were usually spent in bed, and I gave up going to church as Sunday in bed with Ilse was much more fun.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments