Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Case Of Mistaken Identity

"An unexpected pleasure."

52
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Many people may not realize it, but right after a divorce, finding a serious relationship is the last thing many people seek. I never really thought about that fact, but it’s been fine with me for the divorcees I’ve met. I’ve always taken the perspective that when love finds me, it will find me. In the meantime, I was doing my best to sample the buffet.

So, after a couple who are friends of mine divorced, his wife and I dated a little, nothing very serious. (That was Mary from my two previous stories.)

Mary was a petite, flirty little mother that loved a good fuck. She and I became close friends. The kind that you wanted to please, and she wanted to please you, rather than just some random hookup with no emotional attachment.

Sex with her was some of the best I ever had. We’d start sweet and passionately, and I’d fuck her till I was exhausted, then I lay back and let her ride me till I’d catch my breath. Then I’d roll her into another position, and she could catch her breath as I’d pound her. We’d continue each working to please the other until we were nothing more than a steaming pile of exhausted flesh. I’d have sex with her any chance I’d get.

While she was a fun date and great in bed, she was the least discrete person I’ve ever known. She would often tell me of her sexual escapades and that of her friends, as well as their kinks and peculiarities. I’m sure she spoke to her girlfriends about things between us.

Mary was always particularly interested in my manhood. I didn’t think I was particularly gifted, but she being petite, noticed that my cock was as long as her forearm and as thick as her petite wrist.

She once told me about a woman she worked with and her habit of keeping her pussy waxed smooth as silk. That happens to be one of my weaknesses! You might as well wave a red cape in front of a bull!

One day, I ran into Mary’s friend at a store in the mall. When I recognized her, I gave her a big smile and said, “Hello." My first thought was of that smooth pussy!

The woman looked at me and stammered, "Hi." Then turned beet red and quickly walked away.

Mary told me later that her friend recognized me and that she couldn’t think of anything except what Mary had told her about my cock! We had a good laugh over that! Mary was some of the best advertising a single man could have!

As a hot, newly single little mother, Mary would usually go out on weekend nights with her sister or friends. Often she would find a hookup. But, if she hadn’t found someone that interested her, she might call me late at night for, what’s the reverse of a booty call? Is that a rooster call?

If I was up and alone, I’d tell her to come over. If I’d already headed to bed, I’d tell her the front door was unlocked. She would arrive and sneak into bed like a little fucking thief.

She’d start by getting undressed and sliding in next to me and begin sucking my cock. It was a delicious arrangement. All the perks of a date without the hassles.

Anyway, I couldn’t complain! One night, after a long day at work, I came home, hit the shower, and crashed in bed. I don’t think my head hit the pillow before I was asleep. I was having a particularly good dream when I heard a phone. I rolled over and answered and heard Mary’s voice asking if I was feeling playful. I must have dozed off mid-conversation because the next thing I recall was the phone beeping that off-the-hook sound. So I went over and unlocked the door and went back to sleep. Fortunately, I live in a very safe neighborhood.

Sometime later, I awoke to my little sex thief sucking my cock for all she’s worth. After she had me full staff, she would swing a leg over and slide down into the saddle, impaling herself and driving me crazy! I love Mary riding me; she is so petite with tight little A/B cup breasts, a cute bubble butt, and a short little pixie haircut.

So that night, when she swung a leg over and sank down, I heard an unfamiliar moan as I sank in. Then I noticed in the silhouette shoulder-length hair and bigger breasts. My first thought was, “What the fuck?” When it actually should have been, “Who the fuck?”

So I rolled the two of us over in tandem and found Mary’s sister, Karen, under me and still thrusting and grinding against me. I stopped long enough to smile at her and resumed fucking her with an aggression unexpected by either of us. I pushed her legs back till her knees were against her shoulders. I felt her pussy muscles milking my every thrust, as I slammed into her with long deep strokes. Each thrust brought a moan or plea, “Fuck my pussy.” It wasn’t long until she was cumming, and I felt my balls busting a load deep into her!

As we lay there after, she asked, “Are you surprised or angry?”

I said, “Surprised? Yes! Angry? Not at all, but how did you get here?”

So she regaled me with the story of Mary, their friends, and her being out drinking that night. Then her being with Mary when she called, seeing if I was still up. Well, as it turns out, Mary was too hammered to drive, so Karen took all the ladies to their homes and her sister back to their apartment and tucked her in bed.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

Karen told me after that, she started thinking about Mary’s calling for a ride and what Mary told her about what she anticipated we’d do. Karen didn’t want me disappointed or the thought of a good fuck going to waste. So she came by to sample for herself.

Now I didn’t mind that at all. I’ve said Mary was gorgeous, petite, trim, great little apple bottom, and flirty as they come. Karen was just the opposite. She was taller, had a gorgeous set of DD breasts, and a beautiful, low-slung, heart-shaped ass! Both had sweet faces, which would never have you suspect their love of a hard fuck. Karen wasn’t as flirty but more shy, and there are few things I enjoy more than bringing out the slut in a shy woman!

As we lay there recouping, I told Karen that her sister had a big mouth!

“You ought to know! You’ve filled it!” she responded.

I reached over and parted her legs and lowered my head to taste her when Karen said, “I heard tonight that your weakness is a smooth pussy. Had I known that earlier, I would have waxed."

So, being the gentleman I am, I offered to shave her smooth.

Then I asked her if she enjoyed a man going down on her. She responded, “More than life itself!”

So I replied, “I’ll have to introduce you to Tick.”

Side note here. Shaving your partner is a delicate, get-to-know-you, great first-date activity. It requires abundant trust and alcohol on the part of the recipient. Not so much alcohol on the part of the shaver!

I offered her a drink, and she wanted a margarita. I made her a big fish bowl-sized glass with lots of ice.

Then we adjourned to my bathroom, where I put her on the long stone counter with her pussy near the sink, and I warmed some water and got some shaving cream. As I was reaching for the shaver, she took a drink and nearly choked as I pulled out the old-fashioned, three-inch straight razor. Her eyes got big as saucers, and she asked, “You're not planning to shave me with that, are you?”

”No. I just wanted to see your expression!” Then I pulled out a pair of scissors and a fresh disposable razor.

She watched intently as I trimmed her with the scissors as short as possible. Then, I washed away the tufts of hair and ran my tongue through her lips. At that point, she began purring like a kitten. As I nibbled and sucked just a little to raise her pulse and keep her wet inside and out.

After that, I took some shaving cream and warm water and delicately coated her from the bikini line to her bum. Gently and slowly, I massaged that soapy mix, teasing and probing my way till her breathing was getting heavy again. Her hips started to move her pussy in pace with my fingers.

I heard a soft gasp as I drew the blade across her soft warm skin, and with even strokes, the hair came away, leaving her baby smooth!

As I washed the soap away, I reached for the ice in the margarita glass. Then slid two cubes along her lips. I could feel her quiver as I pushed the ice around her clit.

I dipped my head to kiss her lips, and as our tongues danced, I slipped the cubes into her pussy, as if she wasn’t wet enough. Then I pulled her off the counter and took her back to bed. I laid her diagonally across my large bed, and I laid between her legs. I spread her legs wide and slowly began teasing her thighs and lightly flicking my tongue from her lips to her rosebud. Dancing the tango between her labia while probing deep in her eager pussy. Each flick with my tongue brought more urgent pleas as her hand tried to guide my attention to her clit.

I was rolling laps with my tongue around her clit as she was getting close to orgasm, alternatively taking little breaks to probe deep into her canal and her sweet ass with my tongue.

When she finally took a hand full of my hair and insistently guided me to her clit, I pushed two fingers deep in her cunt only to have her start thrusting her pussy as she orgasmed. As she crested, I wrapped my arms around her waist. My head was buried deep as I slurped her honey.

Slowly and sweetly, I took her hands in mine, crossing them over her abdomen, and began to suck and ravage her clit. I worked feverishly to bring her another orgasm. She began to thrash around like a fish out of water, bucking and trying to push away as I held her firmly. It seemed like forever since I couldn’t breathe, but she flopped and bucked her way to what seemed to be several orgasms. Moans and pleas from “More” to “Oh fuck No!” to “Stop.” to “Are you trying to kill me?”

Finally, I just heard heavy panting as she lay exhausted. When she finally gained composure enough to talk, she asked, “Were you trying to suck the life out of me?”

I smiled and replied,” You just met Tick.”

Published 
Written by Imaginativerogue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments