Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm The Lucky One

"When the reader gives the writer another story..."

100
57 Comments 57
4.4k Views 4.4k
778 words 778 words

Author's Notes

"This was going to be a Flash Erotica piece because it's short and sweet. But a true story deserves to be in the True category..."

I waited impatiently while he perused my latest story. He’s quite clever at catching typos and other minor goofs that slip by me. But the main reason I asked him to proofread this story was to give me the guy’s perspective and to judge the heat factor. I also wanted to make sure it didn’t drag on. If a story is going to be lengthy, I want it to be worth the time it takes to read it!

He finished reading and smiled at me, “Excellent story!”

I grinned shyly, “Is it hot enough? Is it too long?”

He looked at me like he wanted to devour me. “Not too long at all,” he answered.

“Okay, good, but is it hot enough?” I asked again.

“Do you want me to show you how fucking hard your story made me?” he said as he stood up. He grabbed my hand and held it against his bulge. “Feel that? You did that! Your story was really fucking hot, and now you’re going to take care of my cock.”

Before I knew it, his belt was still buckled, but his shorts were unzipped, and his cock was sticking out of the fly. “Open your mouth, slut, and suck on it just like your slutty character, Olivia, sucked that truck driver, Jay!”

I obeyed, as I always do when he’s this worked up. He plunged his cock into my throat again, and again. He held my head so he could lodge that big dick in my throat and cut off my air for just a few seconds. He knows that turns me on.

Eventually, he pulled out and said, “Get in the bedroom and lean over the bed with your ass up!”

I scrambled into the bedroom and did exactly what he demanded. He stepped out of his shorts and gave my ass a few playful swats followed by a few terse spanks. Then he reached two fingers inside my pussy and used the wetness to lube up his prick.

He slid right into me with one firm thrust, and I moaned loudly. He moaned as well, “You like that, don’t you, slut? You like it when I take you hard and fast!”

“God, yes!” I screamed. “Fuck me hard and fast and deep!”

He pushed me down onto the bed and held my arms behind my back while he rammed into me again and again. “That’s right, slut, beg for my cock.”

CherryDeluxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherryDeluxe

Our bodies moved in perfect rhythm. Not surprising, considering how many times we’ve danced this dance. So many years together, yet every time he takes me, it’s as exciting as the first time. He knows where to touch me to heighten my senses, and how to fuck me so I see God.

“God, your pussy feels so fucking good!” He shouted.

He continued to thrust, panting hard, filling me, loving me, fucking me like it was the last time we’d be together.

“Flip over!” He demanded. As I did, he took my ankles in his hands and held my legs open as he entered me again. “You’re so fucking hot! God, I love fucking you!”

“And I love when you fuck me like this! You feel so good ramming into me!” I cried out.

My tits bounced as he fed my hungry pussy, filling me like no other. We were like wild animals in heat, and it felt incredible!

“Flip again,” he commanded. I was on my stomach again in an instant, with his hand reaching under me to play with my clit. I felt like I was on fire!

“Yes! Yes! Oh, my fucking God!” I cried out.

He grabbed my hips and drove us home, as our orgasms exploded together.

As we collapsed on the bed, sated and sweaty, he pulled me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beating wildly. As his breathing slowly returned to normal, he caressed my body with his fingertips, sending delicious little chills up and down my spine. Everything felt so perfect right then and there. It always has with him, and it always will.

He kissed the top of my head and said, “I love you so much. You’re my whole world. You make everything worthwhile. I can’t imagine a better lover or a better wife. And you’re so fucking sexy! God, I’m a lucky man!”

I looked up and him and smiled, “I’m the lucky one.”

I couldn’t help thinking, before I drifted off in his arms, that this would make a great story!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments