Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reversed Roles. Part 2

38
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
973 words 973 words

Marcus watched spellbound as she reached up under the short leather skirt of her maid costume and slowly slid a pair of black silk panties down her nylon-clad legs.

"It's time you lose those," she said in a seductive voice as she pointed to his boxer briefs.

Once again there was hesitation on Marcus's part and he considered bolting, but some unknown force had him flip onto his back and remove his undies. He was as hard as a rock and his cock was stood straight up once free of his nylon boxers.

The sight of the rigid tool caused Daria to moan and she took a moment to admire it before moving closer and handing him the bottle of lubricant.

"Cover your back door with this," she instructed.

Once finished, Marcus handed the bottle back to her and watched as she squeezed a large portion into her right hand and then raised her short skirt with the other. She then proceeded to cover her small cock with the slippery substance before moving to the other side of the bed.

She had Marcus lay on his right side and a second later she joined him laying on her right side behind him. The feeling of her leather costume against his naked back sent a bolt of desire through his body. This desire was intensified as she ran one of her nylon-covered legs up and down his bare leg.

"Are you ready for me, master?" she crooned in a soft, seductive voice.

"Yes," was all Marcus could say.

She had him take up the position that was normally hers when they were together and spread a silk pillowcase under him before she moved behind him. Marcus looked over his shoulder and saw her draw up her tiny skirt, exposing her small hard cock.

"If it hurts I'll stop," she added as she directed her tiny manhood between Marcus's solid butt cheeks.

She placed on hand on his waist and directed her cock toward the tight ring of muscle of his anus. Marcus steeled himself for the pain that was soon to follow.

Daria began to push her cock into him and soon her body was tight against his. The pain was not as bad as Marcus imagined due to its small size.

"Oh baby, I'm all the way in you," she said in a moan.

As she began a gentle in and out motion, she released one hand from his waist and reached around and took hold of his cock. She began to stroke his cock as her cock pumped his back door. Her moaning seemed even louder than when he was fucking her.

"Are you OK, baby?" she cooed into his ear.

"I'm OK," he responded.

It was shortly after her question that she announced that she was going to cum and Marcus replied that he was close to finishing also. She increased the speed of her thrusts, as well as the speed of her hand pumping his cock, and her moans grew louder. They both issued moans as their orgasms arrived and she emptied her balls into Marcus's ass and he let loose in her fist.

Missurkiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missurkiss

She stopped him from collapsing on the bed until she removed the cum soaked pillowcase and tossed it aside. Then they collapsed together, facing each other, still panting for air. Once again, Marcus could see no trace of a male on her.

"That was fantastic," she said when her breathing returned to normal.

Marcus was silent and Daria was concerned.

"Are you OK? I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked in a worried tone.

"I'm fine," he said, taking her in his arms.

"Was it as bad as you imagined it would be?" inquired as they exchanged gentle kisses.

"No, it wasn't that bad," he replied.

"Does that mean you'll let me do you again?" she asked.

"Will you dress up for me again?" he asked.

"I will wear anything you want. I have a cheerleader costume as well as a Princess Jasmine one that I have been too scared to wear outside the house," Daria responded. "Plus, have a great selection of lingerie that you have only seen a fraction of.

"They sound perfect, but in the meantime," he replied as he pushed Daria on her back and grabbed for the bottle of lube."I'll make do with the maid.

Marcus coated his cock that had once again become hard and then maneuvered Daria's limbs and body until she was straddling him. Then using his finger spread a generous amount of Daria's backdoor, she moaned softly as his fingers applied the slick fluid. A heartbeat later, she attached her lips to his and their tongues danced in each other's mouths as he applied the fluid.

Marcus slid his body downwards until his hard cock was pointed at her anus and then placed two hands on her slender waist and pulled her whole down until he could feel his cock slowly entering her. Daria leaned forward until her small cock was against Marcus's lower belly before she started to ride him.

She leaned forward and they shared tongue kisses again as her lover fucked her in the ass. The sight of Daria in her costume excited him, as was the sight of hard cock disappearing under her tiny skirt.

"Ohh, baby. I'm going to cum," Daria managed to say between moans.

A second later her whole body shook and she tossed her head back while issuing another long ecstatic moan. Marcus could feel her hard cock empty its contents onto his belly and a moment after that he shot his load into her tight ass.

As Marcus headed home later that day, he felt a small burning in his ass but managed to ignore it as he was planning his next visit to Daria's house.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments