Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor - Part 3

58
6 Comments 6
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

When their breathing returned to normal they looked at each other and smiled.

"That was intense, it was even better than I imagined," she admitted.

"I know what you mean, I had no idea what to expect," Jesse admitted. "But it was better than I could have imagined. I mean I never finish unless I'm being helped."

"Now if you'll point me in the direction of your bathroom I'll freshen up. Plus it will give you time to change your shorts," she told him.

As Ilsa headed to the master bath after grabbing her discarded panties, Jesse headed to his bedroom and the small half bath just off it. He removed his cum filled boxer briefs and then using warm water and a washcloth he thoroughly cleaned himself.

After selecting a clean pair of undies and kimono instead of his robe, he returned to the living room. He dumped out the cold cups of coffee and took two new cups from the cupboard and when he returned to the living room, he found Ilsa already on the couch waiting on him.

Once again just the sight of her caused his heart to beat a little faster. He took a seat on the loveseat and poured fresh cups for both of them. Jesse couldn't stop staring at this stunning creature sitting next to him. While the full-service escorts he had in Vegas looked good, they didn't look this good.

"Nice," she said as she ran her fingers down the sleeve of the kimono.

"Thank you," Jesse answered.

"You know that I wasn't planning on doing anything more than having coffee and conversation?" Ilsa admitted.

"So what happened?" Jesse asked.

"You happened. Your silver hair, muscular body, and polite manner turned me on. I never had a desire to kiss another man until I sat down here, and until today I would have never considered letting anyone touch me down there," she admitted with a blush.

"All this was a first for me also," Jesse admitted as he reached out and took her free hand and kissed it.

"Now if you don't mind me asking and it won't upset you, how old are you? And how do you keep this from your parents?" Jesse asked.

"I'm seventeen and as far as my parents go, I think they know, but I'm not positive. I mean it's something that is not brought up at the dinner table. Plus I also know their work and social schedules by heart, so I plan my dressing when they are not around."

"So, are you planning to go all the way?" Jesse asked.

"You mean tits and a vagina? I considered it, but those are big steps, and once done they can't be undone," she replied. "No, I think I'll stay as I am, besides there are so many items available that help with my transition."

Jesse looked at her as she spoke and once again he felt the familiar tingling in his groin, an erection was on its way. He left the loveseat and sat next to her on the couch. He waited until she set her coffee cup down before he placed his hand on her cheek and gently turned her head so that she was now facing him.

The minute they were face-to-face they began kissing. It was gentle at first and became more passionate as the seconds clicked by. Soon their tongues were exploring each other's mouths as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Ilsa ended the kiss and looked deep into Jesse's eyes.

Once again Jesse ignored the voices in his head telling him that this was a young man that he was kissing.

"Do you want me, baby? Do you really want me?" she asked in a soft voice filled with lust.

"Yes, I want you," Jesse responded.

"Move that coffee table," she requested.

Jesse released his hold on Ilsa and slid the coffee table away. As he did this Ilsa slid to the floor and knelt in front of the couch where Jesse soon joined her.

"Will you be my first lover and take my cherry?" she asked as she ran her hands over her breasts.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

"If that is what you want," Jesse replied as he took her in his arms and kissed her. "But I don't have any protection."

"Yes, it's what I want and need and you don't need to worry about protection as you will be the first one to enter," she replied as spun around and dug something out of her purse, and handed it to Jesse, it was a small tube of sex lube.

"I've been carrying that since they sent it to me as a bonus. I never thought I'd need it," she confessed.

Ilsa spun around again and took a position on her hands and knees as Jesse lost his kimono and boxers and then coated his hard cock with the slippery substance. He moved closer to Ilsa and then flipped her tiny skirt up and then began to slowly slide her panties down that she must have put back on after cleaning up.

"That's far enough," she said when her silky underwear reached her knees.

Jesse took hold of Ilsa's slender waist with one hand and coated her anus with a generous portion of the slippery fluid. He then as he directed his rock-hard cock toward her firm butt cheeks. It had been many years since he had done it bare-backed and it excited him.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm ready," she responded.

With that, Jesse pushed his rigid manhood into his pretty neighbor's virgin anus. Now Jesse had done anal with some of the escorts in Vegas, but none of them responded the way Ilsa did.

Her soft moans served to fuel his passion as he began to push his cock into Ilsa's butt. Once fully inserted he would slowly withdraw and then repeated the action until he established a rhythm.

"Faster," she moaned.

Jesse increased the speed of his thrusting and withdrawal. He removed one hand from her waist allowed it to caress and gently squeezed her breasts. He knew they weren't real, but they felt real. Ilsa twisted her head to one side and Jesse leaned forward so their lips could touch.

"Jesse, I'm cumming," she said breaking the kiss.

Jesse slowed his pace but increased his thrusts. He thought to reach around her and take hold of her small cock but she stopped him.

"No, just keep fucking me," she whimpered.

A second later a major orgasm took hold of Ilsa and her whole body shook as she emitted a long sexy moan as she lost her load onto the carpet. Upon hearing her and feeling her body shake, Jesse announced that it was his turn and he emptied the contents of his balls into Ilsa.

Jesse withdrew his shrinking cock as Ilsa turned into him. They embraced and spent the longest time cuddling and kissing. Jesse noticed tears on her face.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"These are happy tears. I finally got what I had been reading about online," she admitted. "My lover fucked me in the ass so I couldn't be happier."

Ilsa cleaned up one more time and so did Jesse. When they met again in the living room she wore a different sort of smile, it was one of contentment.

"Do you have a problem with my calling you lover?" she asked.

"None whatsoever," he responded.

She eventually rose to leave and Jesse escorted her to the door with his hand in hers.

"Are you up and five in the morning?" she asked.

"I usually am. Why?" he inquired.

"Next time I'll be here at that time so we have a longer time," she answered.

"Good," was all he could say.

"Next time I want you to carry me into your bedroom and do me on your bed. Since you like this outfit so much, I'll wear it again. Only next time I'll forgo the boots and wear nylons and heels," she stated as she kissed him goodbye.

As he listened to her heels clicking against the pavement he found himself already missing her company, but was planning their next get together.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments