Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's The Small Things That Count: Part 3

"After some time for himself, Brian and Rachel plan a party but it doesn't go quite as planned."

12
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The next morning I woke up very early. Actually, I don't even know if I slept at all. I checked the time and it was six am. I can't remember the last time I was up this early. I turned over and saw Rachel was still sleeping. She looked so innocent just like an angel.

I decided to get up, trying not to wake her. I really didn't know what to do this early so I decided to do my workout now before I got "distracted" again. I just put on a shirt and some shorts I had laying around.

Once I was outside I knew why I usually didn't get up this early. It was pretty cold. I mean, I usually don't care too much about it but I wasn't used to it.

At least I had some time to think about stuff. Not that I was complaining about the company of a beautiful girl but it was nice to have some time for myself again.

I walked for an hour until I decided to turn around again. I don't even know why. I wasn't tired or anything but I just wanted to go back...to her. On my way back I was thinking about her the whole time. She looked so cute laying in bed. Would she already be up? What if she was looking for me? It didn't really matter, I wasn't gone for too long. Once I was back it was 8.30 am.

"Is that you, Brian? Where have you been?"

"I was up early and didn't know what to do so I decided to go for a walk. Didn't want to wake you up."

"Alright well you are back now so do you want to eat?"

"Can you read my mind? I'm actually quite hungry."

I went into the kitchen and, well, let's just say I really liked what I saw. She was sitting there just in her bra and panties.

"Didn't have anything to wear?" I said with a grin on my face.

"Huh?" She looked at me and started to blush. "Oh, I got up and thought about you and let's just say...things got a bit messy so I thought I'd better change."

We both looked at each other and started to laugh. I didn't think she was the type to do that. After an awesome breakfast, as always, I got up and switched on the TV. Of course all there was to watch were stupid kids' shows or music I didn't like. Rachel sat next to me, lying in my arms.

"What are we gonna do today?" she asked me, staring at me with her big green eyes; such a lovely sight and I have to say I got turned on a bit.

"I dunno. What do you want to do?"

"Well, I'd like to party but..."

"What's the problem then? Let's do it."

"The thing is I haven't been out in ages. I was so scared to get embarrassed again. I didn't want guys to touch me. I knew I couldn't please them anyway." I noticed she was about to cry again so I hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'm here to protect you. I got an idea, we can party tonight but we don't need to go out. We invite some guests and do a party here. What do you say?"

"But who should we invite. My friends live too far away."

"Then I invite my friends and they can bring their girlfriends with them. Sounds good?"

"Okay we do it. Thanks, Brian." With a kiss on the cheek it was sealed. I spent the rest of the day watching TV, calling my friends and getting ready.

It was now 3 pm and I was pretty much done. I put on my blue jeans, a black shirt and a red jacket over it. I did my hair like I always did to get that look like I just got up. Didn't take long but the ladies liked it. I went over to Rachel's room to see what she was up to. She was standing in her room with clothes everywhere; a sight I knew all too well. My ex had the same issue. "A closet full of clothes and still nothing to wear," she always said. But it was Rach's first time partying in a long time so, of course, she wanted to look good.

"Oh hey, Brian, are you done already? How do you get done so quickly? You look great."

"Guess I'm a natural. I can get out of bed and look good." Wow that sounded cocky but what can I say, it was true.

"That you do," she remarked with a devilish but sexy grin on her face. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked down.

"Can I tell you the truth? The reason I wanted to go out tonight is so you will like me more. It has been so hard for me to be honest with a guy for so long and I didn't want to ruin it again. I wanted to meet your friends and see what they think of me. I thought about it for so long but I wanna be with you. Not just as a roommate but as your girlfriend."

"I thought you would never say it."

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew. I've had girlfriends before; I know the signs when a girl wants to be more than just a friend."

"So? What do you say then?"

I sat next to her, kissing her passionately. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to be with you. I wasn't sure about it at first. I never considered myself gay or anything I was as straight as they come and that's why I took it slow with you. I didn't know if this was really what I wanted but now I do. I don't care what you have between your legs, it doesn't make you any less of a woman.

AlexiaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexiaGreen

I never met a girl like you before and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, Rachel."

"What about your ex?"

"Told you before it was nothing special. She was good in bed but other than that I couldn't stand her. She kept complaining about everything I did. The way I dressed, behaved, my friends or even my hair. I probably just stayed with her because the sex was amazing."

She looked down now and seemed sad. "What about me then? Is it just because I can please you? Is that why you spend time with me?"

"It's because I love you. Wow, it feels weird saying that again. It's been so long but I can finally say it's true again."

"So, I suppose it's official then?"

"Guess so."

An awkward silence set in. I realized at this point now it was time for action. I grabbed her and laid her on the bed.

"What are you doing, Brian?"

"What boyfriend and girlfriend do. That is if it's okay with you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Let's do it."

I went into my room quickly to grab some lube. Don't ask, I always kept some around if a girl wanted to be kinky. I went back into the room and it seemed Rachel was serious about this. She wore a purple lace bra, panties, black nylon stockings and a garter belt.

"Don't just look, Brian, come over here. I told you I know how to get you going. I wore this underneath for until after the party. Are you ready? "

Ready like never before; I was already rock hard. I went over to her and grabbed her cock. It still felt a bit weird to have my sexy girlfriend's cock in hand but I got used to it and it actually felt quite nice. I stroked her cock until it grew nice and big. Rachel leaned back, biting her lip and I loved every second of it. I took her panties off and inserted one finger into her ass.

"Wow, that's really tight I didn't expect that."

"What did you expect? You know I'm a virgin."

"Sure but I expected you at least experimented a little."

"I did but it hurt, so I never tried much more than a finger."

"Okay relax then. I will take it slow."

I went on to lube up her ass really nice. I might have overdone it, but I wanted to make sure it really didn't hurt her. I took off my pants really fast now as I was super horny and just wanted to get going. I put some more lube on my cock and reached for a condom but Rachel grabbed my hand.

"Don't take that. I want to feel all of you."

That was all I needed to hear. I pushed my cock into her tight hole until it was all the way in. This was the tightest hole I'd had in years but I loved it. Knowing this is the first time she was ever pleased like this and saved it to share this moment with me was an amazing feeling I couldn't even describe. I grabbed her thighs, pushed her up and started thrusting like a mad man. Rachel screamed underneath me and I was kinda worried.

"Are you okay? Does it feel good?"

"It feels amazing. Don't you dare stop now!"

So, as the lady wished, I kept pumping into her, going faster and faster while also stroking her erect cock. I pulled out and turned her over on all fours, taking her bra off as well. This was how I loved it, such an amazing women on all fours in front of me, only wearing her garter belt and stockings, waiting for me to fuck her silly. Her big, round tits now hanging freely seemed almost hypnotic.

I grabbed onto her hips, inserted my cock again and fucked her like I hadn't in years. My precum oozed out into her tight hole and her girly cock was hard as a diamond and so wet and slippery it was crazy. The room filled with loud moans and screams from both of us. This went on for what seemed like hours until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm cumming! Should I pull out?"

"If you do you'll regret it!"

I came deep in her ass and I couldn't believe how much there was. It oozed out, dripping down her thighs. At the same time her cock started to spasm, causing a puddle of cum on the sheets beneath her. We both collapsed on the bed, hugging and kissing.

"So, what do you say?"

"It was amazing. I can't believe I missed out on that all these years."

"The thing is now that you did it once you will want it more often."

She kissed me and smiled. "Like that's gonna be a problem."

I leaned over to the night stand to check my phone and noticed I received a message from Carlos.

"Next time you wanna throw a party you should open the damn door. What the hell are you doing up there? Sounds like you got ten people in your room,dude!"

Rachel was so ashamed I could tell.

"I swear, Brian, I will talk to him!"

"Don't worry, it's cool, Rach. It's not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. Carlos is cool when it comes to that."

The rest of the day we spent watching TV until we fell asleep on the couch.

Published 
Written by xXMister_TXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments