Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toy Store

"Try before you buy has never been so much fun"

112
29 Comments 29
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My cunt was so wet that rivulets of wetness were pouring down my thighs. Luckily, I had the skirt of my dress scrunched up over my waist and my legs over the arms of the very comfortable chair. My clothing was safe from the hot, nasty, wet mess I make of things when I’m highly aroused. My two toys lay beside me, on a table within easy reach.

One was a multi-pattern writhing and vibrating affair. Its bulbous shaft swelled and tapered, curving upward, with a secondary, smaller shaft designed to hit my clit in a way that guaranteed rockets exploding. The second one was a new release, named The Neptune. Teal in color, matching my dress, the intimidating toy had a soft, thick handle with controls embedded into it. Ending in a trident of sorts, a long, serpentine middle shaft with smaller, thinner ones extending out and upward on either side, it looked like a trident. It also looked like it would stimulate my asshole, clit, and dripping pussy all at once.

“Some lube, not that it looks like you’ll need it,” the woman watching me said with a huge smile. Her name was Mary, and her eyes were focused on my wet, burning pussy.

Mary was incredibly sexy, just barely on the socially-acceptable side of goth. Her arms, legs, and the exposed portions of her chest were covered in tattoos, her entire body seemingly a canvas. Her purple and maroon hair was intentionally disheveled, anarchy in artful tresses. Her deep, gray eyes devoured me as we shared a sexy moment.

Thankful that I’d dressed to show off, I drank in the scene. Mary and her friend looked on hungrily, her blond friend, Angie, already licking her lips. Angie was a blond, sorority-girl type with huge breasts that made me envious. Her full, pouting lips were moist and soft, making me wonder how they’d feel pressed up against my gushing slit. I wanted to lick her snatch until her blue eyes teared up in pleasure.

I was dressed in a black, lacy dress, with a teal underdress. Because it was cold and muddy, I decided to wear boots. The only boots I had that both appealed to my mood and were flats were black knee-highs. That called for a black dress, black, laced stockings to keep my legs warm, and just a splash of color. A lace choker, also black, and dark, smoky makeup with some green around my already-green eyes tied it all together. I was dressed to arouse, mirroring the insatiable horniness inside me.

“Here goes nothing,” I giggled, basking in the heat of those watching me.

Pressing the power button on the first one, it hummed to life, the shaft gyrating in my palm, the secondary appendage whipping about like Cthulhu in the throes of a seizure. I smiled in horny pleasure and pressed it against my cheek. Studying the rambunctious toy, I figured out the patterns. One button changed the patterns, speed, intensity, and rhythm, altering to suit one’s desires. The other one controlled the writhing, pulsating gyrations of the main shaft. My cunt erupted in fiery anticipation as I slowly ran the toy over my lips, then down over my chest, making sure to tease my nipples into aching hardness.

When the soft, rubber toy finally reached my nicely-trimmed, red pubes, my audience gasped. Their faces were intently fixated upon me. Mary was chewing her lower lip, looking quite eager. Angie's face was flushed, and her nipples hardened beneath her top. With the first contact, I let out a purring moan; the buzzing and undulating felt so good against the flesh of my thigh.

I slid the toy up and down my slit, wetting it with my nectar. “Oh, fuck, that feels so fucking good,” I all but shouted when the humming sensations hit my clit.

Lost in the throes of pre-orgasmic rapture, I slid down in the seat to give myself easier access to all of my throbbing pussy. The toy quickly grew soaked with my fluids as I moved it from my tingling clit down to my asshole, then back up. When I couldn’t stand the suspense any longer, I thrust the bulbous head into my cunt.

“Fuck me that’s thick! Ah, it feels so fucking good.”

My fingers fumbled over the controls, accidentally turning up the intensity of the prehensile fingers on the smaller portion. The clit stimulators were writhing around so fast that they were a blur of movement. I found the other control and worked through the various settings for the twisting and gyrating of the main dildo portion.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

“This low setting is wonderful. I can feel it turning in my pussy, rubbing the edges,” I narrated. “Oh, this one! YES! Fuck. It’s pulsing all over the place. This will make me cum so quickly.”

“I told you that you’d like it,” Mary smiled. She was absentmindedly caressing her breasts through her shirt. That vision made my hips buck and my cunt gushed so much that some of my natural lubrication spilled out, despite the toy buried deep in my hole.

“Let’s try the high setting.” The toy increased in volume, speed, and intensity. “Holy fuck; oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,” I chanted. My brain turned off; only lust and that blissful toy assaulting my fuck hole remained in my universe.

There were still a few inches of toy left, and I thrust it into myself all the way, screaming, loudly, when those little tendrils hit my clit.

“Fucking fuck me; I’m fucking cumming. Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck me; fuck my slutty cunt.”

My body flailed about, but, somehow, my hands managed to keep a tight grip on that whirlwind of a toy. I crammed it into me so hard that the sounds emanating from it grew muffled and low. My legs shook, my breathing coming in short gasps, sighs interwoven as I screamed in blissful release.

As I came down from space, Angie handed me some water in a paper cup. I thanked her, took a very unladylike gulp, and wet my brow. “Thank you. Let’s try the Trident.”

That monster toy felt heavy in my hand. It could double as a self-defense weapon. It powered up with a low, steady hum, the entire thing pulsing, all three limbs rolling as if they had waves going through them. Rather than use the lube, I soaked all three limbs by shoving them up my cunt and fucking myself. My moans and groans matched my thrusts.

My asshole was already soaked from my previous masturbation and cumming, so the third nub penetrated my ignored pleasure hole quite easily.

“The way that thing pumps and wiggles in my ass is incredible,” I told them. “Now, let’s see if this can give me the fucking I need.”

Feeling overheated, I let the heavy toy dangle, stuck in my ass. My hands undid my dress, my nipples feeling more tingles as the cool air hit them. Now, totally exposed, I positioned the middle, larger, phallic tine at my opening and slammed it all the way in. The third fork of the Trident found my clit and vibed it into ecstasy.

“Fuck, that’s intense,” I mewed. “The way it pumps up and down while swirling about is otherworldly. Fuck, fuck, fucking shit; I love this.”

Quickly running through all the settings, I found the pumping and writhing that hit everything perfectly for me. The vibrating was easy to find. Up all the way gave my already-abused clit the hard, quick workout I needed.

“So sexy,” Angie said. When I looked at her, she was squeezing her mound with her hand, a small wet spot in the crotch of her light pants.

“Fucking hell, this is wonderful. I’m cumming, already.”

I fucked myself hard, fast, and deep, my juices flying, my mouth screaming obscenities. “Fuck. Shit. Fucking Hell. Fucking fuck. I’m cumming hard.”

Screaming, “fuck me, more,” my orgasm was so hard, so gloriously intense, that my head rolled to the side, my vision blurring, and the toy shot out of my pussy and landed with a plop on the floor, still buzzing, my cum leaking out of my hot cunt and dripping on it.

My body quivered, me fighting to catch my breath, for at least a minute while the others watched me, too stunned to move or speak. I blushed when applause broke out. Mary stood there, clapping, enthralled. Angie hooted and hollered. The other six or so patrons in the adult store cheered, applauded, and ran to the wall the rest of the toys were displayed.

“Thank you for your recommendation,” I said to Mary. “I’ll take them both.”

“You can have them,” she said. “Because of your little show, we just sold out! You sell more merchandise than my staff does.”

“Thank you,” I said to her. “I’m going to demonstrate these for my husband, tonight. Do you want to come over for dinner?”

Two minutes later, with two free toys and Mary’s cellphone number in hand, I left the Toy Store.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments